- » Tofu Casserole
Tofu Casserole Recipes
Enjoy our collection of tofu casserole recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for tofu casserole recipes.
Pasta Casserole With Tofu
1. Preheat oven at 425 degrees F.
2. Coat inside a casserole tray or dish with olive oil.
3. In a nonstick pan in 2 tablespoons olive oil, saute onion and bell pepper along with a little salt.
4. Stir for about 2 minutes, and then add... - 103.466
Breaded Tofu Casserole
Breaded Tofu Casserole is a five star dish for vegetarians. Simple ingredients are put together in a smart way. It will make a great side dish. Watch and learn how to make this dish from this video. Bon Appétit! - 102.708
Squash And Tofu Casserole
If you are a calorie watcher by choice, then for once you don't have to worry about it. The Squash and Tofu Casserole is super yummy dish with lesser calories than your usual casserole dishes. Watch and learn how to make this dish from this video. Enjoy! - 75.8962
Vegetable-Tofu Casserole is a recipe that can be prepared in nearly no time. Try this Vegetable-Tofu Casserole dish; I am sure you would love to serve to your family in dinner. - 45.4243
Spinach Tofu Casserole
1) In a fry pan, add oil to heat up over medium heat.
2) Put the spinach along with tamari and spices and sauté for a while.
3) Stir in tofu and keep on sautéing.
4) In a small baking pan, place this mixture.
5) Spread wheat germ on top.
6) Set your... - 45.0398
Simple Tofu Tuna Casserole
Saute celery and pepper in oil.
Stir and cook until moisture is absorbed.
Stir and cook about 2 minutes.
Cut tofu into cubes and add to rice mixture.
Stir and cook about 2 minutes.
Stir all together.
Spoon into a... - 43.7246
Tofu Pizza Casserole
Combine first 6 ingredients in a large saucepan, stirring well; bring to a boil, stirring frequently.
Add chopped peppers and onion; cook, uncovered, over medium heat until peppers and onion are tender, stirring frequently.
Stir in tofu and olives.
Spread... - 42.505
Tofu Tuna Casserole
Saute celery in the oil.
Add mushrooms, parsley, and tarragon.
Cook until moisture is absorbed.
Add flour and sherry.
Stir and cook until flour is thoroughly mixed.
Add drained tuna.
Blend tofu in a blender or food processor with steel blade until... - 42.3198
Vegetable Tofu Casserole
1. Put the eggplant in a colander, sprinkle generously with salt, and let stand for 30 minutes. Rinse well and pat dry with paper towels. Cut into cubes.
2. Heat 1/4 cup of the oil in a large heavy skillet and saute the eggplant until lightly browned. Drain... - 39.3404
Eggplant Tofu Casserole
1. Preheat the oven to 325°. Spray a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Halve the eggplants lengthwise, place them cut side down on the sheet and bake 40 minutes, or until completely soft.
3. Meanwhile, heat the oil in a medium-size nonstick... - 38.8537
Tofu Casserole Al Italiano
Mix in well with a long handled spoon.
Turn half the tofu mixture into an oiled 2 quart casserole. Cover with half the slices from
Spread the remaining tofu mixture over the cheese slices. Top with the remaining cheese.
Bake at 350Ã‚Â° for 50 - 60... - 34.9866
Eggplant And Frozen Tofu In Casserole
Repeat eggplant, tofu and cheese layers.
Bake, covered, at 375Â° for 20 minutes.
Remove cover and bake for an additional 20 minutes.
Let stand for 15 minutes before cutting. - 34.747
Mix tomato sauce, onion, garlic, salt, oregano and cumin.
Spread half of the tomato mixture in greased baking dish, 8x8x2 inches.
Arrange tofu on tomato sauce, overlapping slices.
Split and flatten chilies; remove seeds and membranes.
Arrange chilies on tofu;... - 34.4246
Chef Takashi Yagihashi serves a pot of broth with tofu and vegetables, including kombu (a seaweed). Diners pluck out the ingredient they want and dip it in flavorings, including soy, mirin and yuzu. This dish is already supernutritious; to simplify it, use... - 34.3212
Tofu Tortilla Casserole
1. To prepare sauce, in medium saucepan, heat oil; stir in onion and garlic; cook for 1 minute. Add tofu; cook 1 minute longer. Add tomatoes, cilantro, chili powder, cumin, and salt. Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally. Reduce heat; simmer 10 minutes.
2.... - 31.3228
Green Olive Chili Casserole
Pour your chosen mixture evenly over the layers. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours. May be refrigerated overnight. Bake at 350Â° for 1 hour. - 28.5644
Tofu Casserole Recipes By Category