- » Tofu Bean Paste Sauce
Tofu Bean Paste Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Tofu Bean Paste Sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Tofu Bean Paste Sauce recipes.
Mushroom Bean Curd With Bean Paste
1. Heat oil in wok over high heat. Add ginger and garlic and stir for 15 seconds.
2. Stir in chili paste, dried mushrooms and bamboo shoots and, cook for 10 seconds. Add fresh mushrooms and continue stirring. Stir in bean curd and mix well.
3. Add remaining... - 33.608
Korean Soy Bean Paste Soup
This spicy-salty Korean stew is sure to warm your feet and your soul on a chilly winter day or when you are having the sniffles. This soup has uses a soybean paste base like miso soup, but the paste is stronger-tasting and more fermented. There are as many... - 118.698
Deep Fried Bean Curd With Dried Shrimp Sauce
This Deep Fried Bean Curd With Dried Shrimp Sauce is easy to make and has a real good shrimp flavor. I never knew shrimp sauce could have such an effect on bean curd unless I tried out this Deep Fried Bean Curd With Dried Shrimp Sauce recipe. Happy cooking! - 36.5502
Dried Shrimp Stuffed Bean Curd
Stuffed Bean Curd is an uncomplicated dish that is both easy to prepare and filling! They are perfect for your weekend luncheon with families and relatives! Don't miss out on this wonderful Stuffed Bean Curd recipe. - 46.8569
Sichuan Braised Bean Curd
Preparation Combine sauce ingredients in a small bowl and set aside.
Cooking Place a wok or wide frying pan over high heat until hot.
Add oil, swirling to coat sides.
Add garlic, ginger, chili peppers, black beans, and green onions; cook, stirring, until... - 36.7831
Ma Po Tofu Bean Curd Sichuan Style
1. To prepare the bean-curd cut it into 1/2" (1cm) square cubes.
2. In a pan of boiling water blanch for 2-3 minutes to harden.
3. Remove and drain.
4. In a preheated wok, heat the oil and stir-fry the beef for about 1 minute until the... - 42.6221
Baked Spicy Tofu With Bean Thread Noodles Corn And Mango
1. Preheat the oven to 450°F.
2. In a small baking dish, whisk marinade ingredients.
3. Chop drained tofu into ½ inch cubes.
4. Add to marinade and using a spoon, turn gently for even coating. The tofu should be close to each other.... - 46.0434
Bean Curd In Hot Meat Sauce
Cut the bean curd into 1/2-inch cubes, and drain in a colander.
Marinate the pork in a mixture of the white wine and 1 teaspoon cornstarch for a few minutes.
Then fry in a hot wok containing the peanut oil.
Cook for just a moment, and then add the bean curd... - 38.7161
Bean Curd With Crab Sauce
Bean Curd With Crab Sauce is a unique dish that is incomparable in its taste. Prepare this tasty Bean Curd With Crab Sauce and serve it for your next party, I am sure your guests will love it!! - 46.2166
Stir Fried Roast Pork And Bean Curd
This Stir Fried Roast Pork And Bean Curd was so delicious, crispy on the outside and reasonably soft within. This Stir Fried Roast Pork And Bean Curd recipe in fact blew me away! Your husband will love it! - 37.8266
Spicy Bean Curd With Minced Beef
Cut the beancurd in 2 cm (3/4 in) dice.
Heat oil and stir fry beef and black beans for 3-4 minutes.
Add salted soya beans, ginger, garlic, chilli paste and 1/2 the spring onions.
Stir fry for another 2 minutes, then add the stock and beancurd.
Simmer for 5... - 41.3072
Deep Fried Savory Bean Curd
Cut beancurd into pieces about 8 cm (3 in) long and 2 cm (3/4 in) wide.
Combine all other ingredients except pork, oil and pepper to make a batter the consistency of a thick cream.
Mix in pork.
Heat oil in a wok until almost smoking.
Dip the pieces... - 43.3954
Vegetable Tofu Casserole
1. Put the eggplant in a colander, sprinkle generously with salt, and let stand for 30 minutes. Rinse well and pat dry with paper towels. Cut into cubes.
2. Heat 1/4 cup of the oil in a large heavy skillet and saute the eggplant until lightly browned. Drain... - 39.3404
1. In large saucepan, heat oil; add onion, green pepper, and garlic. Cook over medium-high heat until onion is translucent, 5 minutes. Add zucchini and mushrooms; cook 5 minutes longer.
2. Stir in tofu, tomatoes, tomato paste, 1 teaspoon each of the oregano... - 37.8024
Tofu Lentil Pie
Prepare and roll out Pastry for Single-Crust Pie.
Line a 9-inch quiche dish or pie plate with pastry.
Trim to 1/2 inch beyond edge.
Flute edge high.
Bake in a 450° oven for 8 to 10 minutes; set aside.
Season cooked, drained lentils with salt and pepper.
Add... - 47.4374
Stir Fried Pork With Deep Fried Bean Curd
You can easily try to prepare this Stir Fried Pork With Deep Fried Bean Curd. I have worked a bit hard to deliver a really easy recipe for you people, so that you do not leave preparing Stir Fried Pork With Deep Fried Bean Curd mid-way. If you love fried... - 43.7285
Oriental Mapo Tofu
Love tofu?? then this one is a must try. Mapo Tofu is a dish of Chinese origin which is equally popular in Japan. The delectable taste of tofu blended with other authentic oriental ingredients make this dish irresistible. Watch the chef prepare the Oriental... - 142.68
This flavourful and easy quick stir fry of minced pork and tofu recipe is an Asian fusion of Chinese and Korean ingredients. It has a unique undertone given by the Szechwan Peppercorn - in this case in it's oil form. - 40.5846
Braised Fish With Deep Fried Bean Curd
I normally do not like tofu but this Braised Fish With Deep Fried Bean Curd was an exception. The aroma and the taste of this Braised Fish With Deep Fried Bean Curd swept me off my feet. Easy!Enjoy! - 40.8305
Bean Curd With Sea Bass
Lunch has turned out to be an irresistible affair with this Bean Curd With Sea Bass. Enjoy savory bean curd and sea bass pieces with a bowl of rice for your next meal and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Bean Curd With Sea Bass are eagerly... - 42.463
Stir Fried Shrimp And Bean Curd
1. Shell and devein shrimp. Mince ginger root and scallion; then add to shrimp, along with sherry. Let stand 10 minutes, turning occasionally.
2. Meanwhile cut each bean curd cake first in half, then in 4 slices. Blend cornstarch and cold stock to a paste.
3.... - 33.9573
Spiced Bean Curd And Eggplant
1. Cut bean curd into 3/4" cubes. Set in a colander to drain.
2. Blanch eggplant in boiling water for 3 minutes. Drain.
3. Heat oil in wok over medium-high heat. Add ginger and garlic, stirring for 10 seconds. Stir in bean paste and cook for another 10-15... - 37.6266
Broccoli With Bean Curd And Pork
Drain bean curd and press between paper towels to remove moisture.
Slice into 1/4 inch cubes.
Remove tough stems from broccoli (reserve for other use) and cut florets into small pieces.
Mince garlic; shred ginger.
Heat oil in wok or large skillet over very... - 43.1882
Steamed Sliced Pork With Ham And Bean Curd
I have been looking for a Steamed Sliced Pork With Ham And Bean Curd for quite sometime now and thisis one of the best I have tried out so far. Surprise your family with this Steamed Sliced Pork With Ham And Bean Curd. Enjoy eating! - 39.8401
Tofu No Ankake
Put the dashi, soy sauce, salt, mirin or sherry, cornflour (cornstarch) mixture and mushrooms into a large saucepan and bring to the boil, stirring constantly.
Reduce the heat to low, cover and simmer the soup for 15 minutes.
Stir in the bean curd and simmer... - 34.4036
Ma Fo Tofu
Place a wok or 10- to 12-inch frying pan over high heat.
When pan is hot, add oil and swirl over surface.
Add pork; stir-fry until lightly browned and crumbly, about 2 minutes.
Add bean paste, black beans, garlic, ginger, chilies, and cayenne; stir-fry until... - 37.7913
Solar Cooked Red Tofu Curry
A healthy option loaded with veggies! If your on a detox session then this is the thing to make! A demonstration on how to use a solar cooker! Even if the audio is not there, the recipe is given below for an easy follow through! See the video for more. - 49.3285
Chinese Mapo Tofu
Have you ever tries garlicy, cheesy mapu tofu? If not yet, watch this video right now and learn how to make this Chinese spicy pork dish. - 117.634
Spicy Ma Po Tofu
Spicy Ma Po Tofu is a very popular Chinese dish, so anyone who likes Chinese food would love this dish. Tofu is rich in protein and has many healthy benefits which includes prevention of cancer. Again chef Michelle makes the dish in a jiffy, faster than one... - 116.849
Korean Food: Tofu Soybeanpaste Soup (두부 된장찌개)
On a cold and rainy night, when you are craving for something to warm your toes and fill your tummy, try this comforting, cure-all soup. It is spicy and fresh, and easy to make. You can make this into a meatless soup by using just tofu and substituting... - 110.402
Chinese Food : Mapo Tofu
1. In a pan, dry roast the Sichuan peppercorns. In a mortar and pestle, crush the roasted peppercorn.
2. In a pot, pour water, allow to boil, add quinoa, simmer on medium low heat for about 10 to 12 minutes.
3. In a skillet, heat sesame... - 0
Freeze Dried Tofu And Shrimp
1. Soak freeze-dried tofu in warm water until soft (1-2 hours). Weigh down with plate or drop-lid so that tofu is entirely immersed. When soft, rinse in cold water and squeeze out excess water by pressing tofu between palms. Repeat until water no longer comes... - 37.7914
Thai Mushroom And Tofu Curry
Thai curry serves as a great accompaniment to rice and makes a sumptuous meal. Watch this excellent video and make this flavorful Thai curry with a few stirs in your wok. The video is absolutely impressive and a must see! - 122.009
Stir Fry Teriyaki Tofu
1. In 2 separate bowls, place the rice and the bean curd.
2. Pour warm water and let the stand for 60 minutes at least. Drain them.
3. In a bowl, mix cornstarch and 2 tablespoons water and keep aside.
4. With a knife or the metal blade of a food... - 46.0388
The Best Vegan Chili
Chili is an American way of life, for the most part. You're probably thinking "But it has tofu not carne" But it is all in the spices and veggies!!! Oh, and the goodness of the tofu, that is texturally identical to ground meat. You can even fool the most... - 145.808
Basic Buddhist Vegetable Dish
Soak first 4 items for at least 1 hour.
Drain each well.
Combine water, soy sauce, sherry and salt.
Heat oil in large pan.
Add all vegetables and stir fry 5 minutes.
Add water-soy mixture and heat quickly; cover, lower heat and simmer until vegetables are... - 37.5935
Soft Mmortal Food
Soft mmortal Food comes to those who are waiting to try out a recipe which puts together pea starch noodles, mushrooms and tofu. You can make slight variations to this Soft mmortal Food recipe provided you don't alter its taste much. It is worth a try! - 32.1417
Authentic Pad Thai
Wondering how to make Thai food at home? Try easy to make Pad Thai by expert Thai chef Aunchalee, who blends different flavor and lot of ingredients to prepare this exotic dish. It's surely one of the most delicious thing you have ever tried. - 120.855
Hot & Sour Vegetable Soup
Hot & Sour Vegetable Soup! Were you looking for a tasty and unique soup? Then this is the one for you. I served the Hot & Sour Vegetable Soup a week before for my friends and they all fell in love with it. Try the dish for yourself! - 49.7361
Sichuan Braised Bean Curd
Combine sauce ingredients in a small bowi and set aside.
Place a wok or wide frying pan over high heat until hot.
Add oil, swirling coat sides.
Add garlic, ginger, chili peppers, black beans, and green onion cook, stirring, until fragrant, about 5... - 39.636
Fish And Bean Curd Casserole
Cut the fish into small pieces.
Mix the cornflour to a paste with the water and blend with the egg white.
Coat the fish with this mixture.
Line a flameproof casserole with the lettuce leaves.
Add the bean curd and fish pieces with the sherry, soy sauce,... - 38.8298
GETTING READY 1) In a small dish, mix all the sauce ingredients and keep aside. MAKING 2)... - 28.9432
Chicken Satay With Peanut Sauce
Learn how to make your own chicken satay and peanut sauce. This chicken satay is one of my Malaysian street food favorites! - 124.18
In a mixing bowl, combine tofu, garlic, chili powder and Worcestershire sauce; set aside.
In a large skillet, sauté onion green pepper and carrot in soyoil until onion becomes transparent. Add tofu mixture cook and stir 3 minutes over medium heat.
Add... - 30.3149
Stuffed Cabbage Japanese Style
1. Soak mushrooms in warm water until soft (about 1 hour), keeping them submerged by covering with drop-lid, flat pan lid, or saucer.
2. Prepare a total of 3 cups bonito stock.
3. Blanch 4 cabbage leaves for 1 or 2 minutes in boiling water.... - 43.3343
1. BROTH: In a sauce pan pour the water and add the red bean paste to the saucepan and dilute it completely.
2. Add the dried anchovies, the clams, and the potatoes to the saucepan.
3. Cook on medium-high heat until it reaches a boiling point.... - 112.939
Spicy Singapore Noodles
These spicy singapore noodles are vegetarian and made with tofu and rice vermicelli. Cooked with a sauce mix of soy sauce, vegetable stock, sesame oil and rice wine, the singapore noodles are spiced with curry powder, hot chili paste, and garlic and tossed... - 45.8399
Korean Food: Army Base Soup (부대찌개)
What does a poor, hungry Korean do with a pack of hotdogs, spam, baked beans and cheese? Add hot pepper sauce and make a delicious comforting soup! This stew called Budae jjigae which comes from the Korean War times when American Soldiers gave food to the... - 129.355
Hot And Sour Soup
1. To prepare mushrooms squeeze dry the soaked mushrooms and discard any hard stalks.
2. Thinly shred the mushrooms, meat, bamboo shoots and bean-curd.
3. In a saucepan bring the stock to a rolling boil, stir in the mushrooms, meat,... - 45.6339
Spicy Crab And Pork Soup
1.Place the minced pork in a bowl and add salt and pepper to it.
2.Then add the crab meat to it along with the egg, fish sauce and mix well.
3.Use chopsticks or a folk to whisk well and let it sit for half an hour.
4.In a large soup... - 114.598
Raw Fish With Rice And Vegetables (hoedeopbap)
Hoedeopbap is one of my all-time favorite dishes, so I’m happy to show you how to make it. It’s made with raw fish, rice, and a spicy seasoning sauce – it’s cool and soft and melting in your mouth, and fresh and spicy.
The key to this dish is to make... - 96.7049
First prepare the dressing.
Put the drained bean curd into a cloth and gently squeeze out as much water as possible (the bean curd should break up).
Gently fry the sesame seeds in a small frying-pan until they begin to 'jump', taking care not to... - 39.9694
Vegetarian Eight Treasure
Vegetarian Eight Treasure is an easy to prepare side dish recipe which cannot just escape your guest's attention. Try this amazingly delicious Vegetarian Eight Treasure, you will surely love to talk about with us. - 34.492
Chinese Hot And Sour Soup
1. Care fully cut the half frozen pork horizontally first in thin slices and further cut the slices into strips.
2. In a small bowl, place pork with all the ingredients for the marinade and mix well.
3. Cover and refrigerate the meat for 1... - 83.472
Curry Laksa Recipe - Southeast Asian Cooking
Rice noodles, fresh toppings and cilantro brought together in a rich aromatic broth. These are the flavors of Southeast Asia in one, happy bowl. This is a very simple recipe to put together and can make any night special. - 124.728
1. In a pot of lightly salted boiling water drop noodles and cook for about 4 minutes or until soft.
2. Place a soup pot on heat, and pour oil in it.
3. Drop ginger, and garlic in hot oil. Stir, and cook until fragrant.
4. Add mushroom,... - 101.227
Prepare Crispy Toppings and Peanut Dressing.
Pour boiling water over bean sprouts in a colander.
Immediately plunge sprouts into iced water.
When chilled, drain well.
Spread on a kitchen towel or paper towels to absorb excess moisture.
Pat gently until... - 40.7288
Phad Thai Noodles
Pad Thai is one of the most popular Thai dishes, perhaps second only to Tom Yum Goong. It’s also one of the most requested recipes. There must be as many recipes for Pad Thai as there are cooks. This is a noodle dish you can adapt to whatever you have on... - 0
Yes, noodles are long strings of starch and because of a crazed loon who made carbohydrates as unpopular as lawn jockeys, they're passe. But they're tasty. In an ensemble piece, noodles are great.
For the last year or so, I've tinkered with a noodle bowl... - 51.4452