- » Tofu Appetizer
Tofu Appetizer Recipes
Enjoy our collection of tofu appetizer recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for tofu appetizer recipes.
Crispy Baked Tofu
For a cold winter night, there is nothing more comforting than a plate of baked tofu. See this excellent video that shares a recipe for this delicious quick and easy preparation with a few simple ingredients. Balsamic vinegar infuses the tofu with spicy... - 132.708
How To Make Pan Fried Vegetable Dumplings
Hearty pan fried vegetable dumplings with tofu, bean sprout and scallions filling on the inside and a crispy wonton skin on the outside, which makes it over-the-top. - 131.61
Pan Fried Tofu Asian
Moon Cho shows you how to make pan fried tofu with a very special dipping soy sauce with sesame seed, sesame oil, red pepper flakes, and scallion. Such a simple and easy recipe you can make in half hour. Great Asian appetizer or snack. For this recipe, you... - 129.369
Vegan Summer Ceviche
1. Preheat oven to 400 degree F.
2. Line baking sheet with parchment paper or spray with olive oil.
3. In a container combine tofu with vegan Worcestershire sauce, toss everything well.
4. Place the tofu in the baking sheet, spread it... - 127.082
Maangchi has come up with a recipe that would cheer up vegetarian foodies. In this video she is making Yubuchobap, which is stir fried rice stuffed tofu. Whether you want to pack a quick lunch for office or take a Korean food for your next picnic, this recipe... - 125.051
Korean Pork And Tofu Jeon
If you looking for unique party appetizer ideas, try this popular Korean patties! This pork and tofu jeon recipe is just one of many versions, and might be just the thing to convert your tofu hating friends into tofu fans. These Korean patties with a... - 123.003
How To Make Agedashi Tofu
Today, we will be making a simple and delicious recipe, agedashi tofu. This recipe is especially popular among Izakaya style restaurants. It is served piping hot as it becomes mushy upon cooling. A tip to make delicious Agedashi Tofu is to fry immediately... - 121.317
Wegmans Herb-baked Tofu
Roasted sesame oil gives this dish a deep, rich flavor to the seasoned tofu that roasts with fresh chopped garlic until it's nice and browned in the oven. Serve it simply over greens as Wegmans Executive Chef Mark Makovec suggests. - 120.697
How To Make Silken Tofu Soup
Bright and vibrant, this soup provides warmth and comfort. Overflowing with sweet and tender seafood and silken tofu floating on top, the tofu adds body and soaks up all the different flavors to add a different textural dimension to the soup. - 118.569
How To Make Korean Soybean Soup Daenjangjigae
Whether you’re sick, or cold, this is a perfect little bowl of soothing soup that can be put together in a flash. If you can cut up veggies, you can certainly be 15 minutes away from enjoying this on a chilly day with a hot bowl of steamed Rice and... - 118.046
Vegan Tofu Fried Fingers
Looking for a vegan recipe that is yummy and would not make you miss chicken? Then give the tofu fingers described in this video a go. This easy appetizers is so tasty that you would not even think about missing chicken! - 113.516
Tuscan Kale And Coconut Soup With Tofu
This was inspired by the wonderful Thai coconut soups. Tuscan kale looks more like a small, dark green variety of Swiss chard than kale, but it takes longer to cook, which actually makes it ideal for this soup. Also, this i s a great recipe for your broccoli... - 113.19
Korean Food: Fried Firm Tofu (두부 부침 = Dubu Buchim)
If you are a vegetarian or Vegan who loves tofu and is looking for various way to make different tofu dishes at home, this recipe is one you must have in your repertoire. This recipe shows a very simple but delicious way to turn simple tofu into a delicious... - 113.014
Fully Loaded Japanese Miso Soup
Have you ever wondered how to make this amazing, packed with umami flavor Miso Soup? Wonder no more! This is the recipe for you! - 112.398
Exotic soup, loved by all. This video makes a classic Japanese soup called miso soup. It combines the goodness of tofu with daashi granules and red miso paste to make it more zesty and add a bit of spice to the whole soup. This is a very healthy soup and... - 111.961
Vegan Fish Cakes
Think fish cake can never be vegan? Then watch this video and you will never think the same again! This is a simple recipe for tasty vegan fish cake and an equally yummy dipping sauce. Watch to know more. - 111.292
Easy Japanese Miso Soup
Asian particularly Thai style soups with soybean are nutritious as well as delicious. Check out the recipe to make Miso Soup out of miso paste, tofu and other typical Japanese ingredients. Simple to make and great in taste! - 111.097
Korean Food: Tofu Soybeanpaste Soup (두부 된장찌개)
On a cold and rainy night, when you are craving for something to warm your toes and fill your tummy, try this comforting, cure-all soup. It is spicy and fresh, and easy to make. You can make this into a meatless soup by using just tofu and substituting... - 110.67
Indian Tofu Tikka
Healthy combination of Tofu and Veggies in just one recipe. Tofu marinated in spicy, flavored yogurt and then baked till it becomes crispy and crusty. A really good starter or appetizer party, potlucks!! - 109.277
Tofu Bruschetta - Myvirginkitchen
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degree F. Line a baking sheet with baking parchment. Spray another baking dish with cooking spray.
2. In a bowl, combine olive oil, balsamic vinegar, black pepper, orange zest, orange juice, lemon zest, lemon... - 109.125
Simply Fried Veggie Tofu
Simply Fried Veggie Tofu - the flavor will talk for itself in this dish. This dish goes well with steamed rice or even noodles of your choice. Watch and learn how to make this dish from this video. Bon Appétit! - 107.214
Tofu And Lettuce Salad In Cajun Style
Want to please your guests with Cajun style healthy vegan food, here is a simple salad recipe that is wholesome and nutritious. Check out Alia with her silly antics making Cajun Tofu salad using organic tofu and lettuce along with more vegetables and flavors.... - 105.289
Indian Minty Tofu Kebabs
Are you looking forward to prepare something special with tofu? Here is a flavorful Indian style minty tofu kebabs just perfect for you. The tofu here is nicely marinated and cooked with mint and other ingredients. Serve these kebabs as a wonderful appetizer... - 104.163
Korean Tofu Jeon
If you are not satisfied with the regular starters or snacks that you eat at home, here is a Korean tofu jeon recipe that is crisp and soft and will tantalize your taste buds for a long time. It is also a vegetarian's delight. Take a look at this video for... - 104.142
Pork And Tofu Hot And Sour Soup
Appetizing hot or warm soups are healthy and make you feel good during cold winters or when sick. Check out chef Todd showing how to make flavorful Hot and Sour Soup with pork, tofu and mushrooms as the key ingredients along with other seasonings. Have a cozy... - 102.122
Hawaiian Grown Kitchen - Tokoname - Segment 1
Looking for some easy traditional Japanese recipe? Try Agedashi tofu, it is quick and easy to make. It will be a sure hit for any party or occasion especially amongst the ladies. - 101.955
Christmas Special Tofu With Spinach
This is a Christmas Special recipe. It's something different from the regular recipes. You can serve this appetizer to your friends and family and I'm sure they will love it. - 101.031
Korean Food: Tuna Kimchi Soup (참치 김치찌개)
If you have leftover kimchi which is over fermented then add it to a pot with these ingredients and make a one-pot healthy meal. Aeri makes kimchi soup using canned tuna instead of beef or pork and adds tofu too. This is a much healthier version and tastes... - 100.979
Vegan Tofu Egg Salad
Think a vegan diet means no egg salad? Then watch this video and change the way you think forever! This is a simple recipe for 100% vegan tofu egg salad that is easy to make and very yummy. Watch to know more! - 100.289
Traditional Miso Soup
Are you looking for a soup, which can be filling as a meal, try this Traditional Miso soup. This soup can be served as an appetizer, as a stand-alone meal or even as a breakfast. This authentic recipe is from Japanese cuisine and is very simple and easy to... - 100.161
Hippy Gourmet Makes Tofu Satay
Expecting some vegan friends at home? this is what you can treat them with. Watch this video to learn an easy to make and totally scrumptious vegan tofu satay recipe. Your guests will certainly ask for more. - 97.2732
Vegetable Soup With Ginger, Spinach And Tofu
Ginger spice in soups? Sounds healthy. Here is a video which tells you exactly what you need to do to make healthy soup with ginger and vegetables in it. This vegetable soup with ginger is healthy and good for winters, when you need extra warmth. Try it with... - 95.5777
Have you ever tried Japanese koyadofu which is one of the favorite Japanese appetizers in your home kitchen setting. Now you can make perfect koyadofu in your home with help of our chef who expains each step in a simple way. Now get the goodness of health and... - 93.4734
Marinated Veggie Kabobs And Jalapeno Poppers
1. Soak the bamboo skewers in water for at least 30 minutes before use.
2. Wash and cut all the vegetables and tofu into large pieces.
3. Cut the stem of the jalapeno and deseed it by scooping out the seeds with a knife.
4. In a bowl put olive... - 92.5564
Spicy Tofu Chickpea Sushi
Vegetarian nori rolls can now be made at home! Here is a simple recipe to making these! A really simple mix of chickpea and tofu, make the filling for this roll. Both are healthy ingredients and taste great together. A simple recipe and definitely worth a try. - 91.6615
Tofu Wonton Bites With A Chili Honey Dip
An Asian inspired platter of tofu wrapped in a crispy wanton skin can be the perfect ice breaker in a party. Easy to make, this dish is done in a whiff with little effort. The crispy tofu bites lights up the platter and palate alike and is a perfect recipe... - 89.8018
Salmon Head Tofu Soup
1) Wash and clean the fish head and belly.
2) Mix all the ingredients for the marinade and let the meat marinate for 20 minutes.
3) Cut the tofu into bite-sized chunks.
4) Put the water into a big pot and bring to a boil. When it has... - 87.9258
Fried Tofu, Home Style Tofu
1) Clean the chicken.
2) Clean the tofu and cut into triangular chunks. Put into a dish and set aside.
3) Pour the soy sauce and cornstarch all over the chicken. Mix and then add all the other marinade ingredients. Toss well to coat the... - 87.6974
Salmon Head And Tofu Soup
1. Clean the salmon head and belly fillets. Marinate with 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1 teaspoon shaoxing wine.
2. Smash the ginger to release the flavors.
3. Cut pressed tofu into 1-inch cubes.
4. Pat the salmon head and belly dry, on kitchen... - 85.9574
Learn how to prepare flavorful Tofu by marinating it in some aromatic Indian spices. This Tandoori Tofu is great for potlucks or your next get together. Try this unusual hor d'oeuvre and wow your guests. We have used Green Bell peppers with Tofu but you can... - 85.7431
Grilled up some tofu today with KirBBQ's chicken rub. Don't knock it until you've tried it. - 82.7852
'no-chicken' Fried Tofu
Milwaukee's own Outpost Natural Foods and Simple Soyman Tofu join forces to make the BEST no-chicken fried chicken tofu. Great source of protein, B12 vitamins and deliciousness. - 82.017
Home Cooking Thai Coconut Chicken Soup With Tofu
Thai cuisine is famous for the use of exotic tropical fruits and herbs and here is a soup recipe featuring some of them. Check out the chef in the video making Coconut Chicken Soup with Tofu using some typical Thai flavorings such as galangal and kaffir... - 81.381
Deep Fried Tofu
Deep fried tofu is called age-dashi-dofu in Japan. Deep fried tofu is usually served with Tempura Sauce.
Agedashi tofu (or agedashi dofu), often shortened to age tofu or age dofu) is a japanese way to serve hot tofu. Silken (kinugoshi) firm tofu, cut into... - 78.4147
Filipino Lumpia Togue
Have you been looking for the authentic Lumpia Togue recipe from Philippines? This video is just apt for you. Watch the chef demonstrate a stepwise process to prepare this Asian delicacy. - 74.2353
Garden Vegetable Tofu Soup
1) In a food processor bowl with a slicing disc, process the onion until sliced.
2) In a large pot or 6-quart pressure cooker, saute the onion slices in the heated oil over a medium-high heat until transparent, but not browned.
3) Process the carrots,... - 50.0461
Rice Noodle Salad With Vegetables And Tofu
Cook noodles according to package directions.
Combine mint and next 6 ingredients (through garlic).
Combine half of mint mixture and rice noodles in a large bowl.
Heat dark sesame oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
Add yellow... - 49.1447
This recipe for potato soup is made with new white potatoes and vegetables. Cooked along with bacon, yogurt and chicken bouillon, the potato soup is flavored with garlic, dill and seasoned to taste. - 47.983
Smoked Tofu And Mushroom Brochettes
1. Season the wooden skewers by soaking them in tepid water for 30 minutes.
2. In a small bowl, combine the ingredients for the marinade and whisk with a fork until well amalgamated.
3. Cut the tofu into large chunks.
4. On the... - 47.5372
1. In a medium sized bowl, combine all the ingredients required for sauce. Whisk well.
2. Cling wrap and refrigerate.
3. In a medium sized bowl, combine flour, salt, pepper and grated nutmeg. Mix well and coat evenly on tofu. Keep... - 47.201
Golden Tofu Cauliflower Soup
Heat oil in a 4 quart pan over medium heat.
Add onion and cook, stirring occasionally, until soft.
Stir in garlic, curry powder, coriander, and cumin and cook, stirring, for 1 more minute.
Add stock, cauliflower, tofu, and salt.
Bring to a boil over high... - 46.5977
Broccoli Tofu Soup
Place tofu in a double thickness of cheesecloth or paper toweling.
Press gently to extract as much moisture as possible.
Cut tofu into 1/2-inch cubes.
In a saucepan combine dried onion, bouillon granules, basil, and 1/2 cup water.
Bring to boiling.
Stir in... - 46.2559
1) Into a small bowl, drain the asparagus liquid.
2) Add enough water to make up to 1/2 pint measure.
3) To this, add the oil, agar agar and flour. Mix well.
4) On high power, cook for 2 minutes.
5) With a fork, whisk well.
6) Now, cook again for 3... - 46.0505
1) Wash the celery and parsley and chop nicely.
2) In a dry fry pan, add sesame seeds to toast for few minutes,
3) In a bowl, place chopped celery and parsley along with tofu, mayo, tamari, and spices.
4) Put toasted sesame seeds and... - 45.8234
Stuffed Tofu Triangles
1) To prepare the marinade, in a shallow dish, combine the stock, soy sauce, vinegar, ginger, oil, and garlic. Keep aside.
2) To prepare the tofu filling, in a food processor, first combine the shrimp, 1/3 cup of scallions, water chestnuts,... - 45.7632
Tofu Spring Rolls
Spring Rolls is a delicious recipe which you will love to serve to your friends and family. This is something which I tried on my last weekend party and it was a great hit. So, why dont you try the same and share your experience with us! - 45.6894
1. In a saucepan, soak mushrooms in warm water.
2. Diagonally cut each tofu into two triangles.
3. Remove and discard the inner soft portion of each tofu to form a cone.
4. Finely chop the soaked mushrooms.
5. Rinse rice with water and drain... - 45.6361
Tofu Antipasto Salad
1. Prepare the olives and vegetables. Place them in a salad bowl.
2. Add tofu and mix well.
3. Combine the rest of the ingredients.
4. Toss to mix well.
5. Taste to check salt and add pepper.
6. Marinate antipasto for 30 minutes at room... - 45.0443
Chicken And Tofu Salad With Tarragon Wild Rice
1. Put the wild rice in a bowl, get it covered with hot tap water
2. Soak for 30 minutes, after that drain the water.
3. Take a 5-quart saucepan and add the stock, tarragon, garlic, and salt in it together.
4. Bring the ingredients... - 45.0401
Tofu Noodle Soup
Prepare Ginger-Chicken Broth or, in a medium saucepan, combine broth and gingerroot.
Cover and simmer 30 minutes.
Strain broth, discarding gingerroot; keep hot.
Prepare Tofu Marinade.
Place tofu in an 8-inch-square baking pan.
Pour marinade over tofu.
Let... - 44.8514
Sesame Tofu Hors D'oeuvres
1.Take a medium non aluminium bowl and mix together sauce, onion, gingerroot, brown sugar, garlic, and sesame seeds.
2.Now, add in the tofu and coat well.
3. Let mariante for about 15 minutes.
4.Drain the tofu and reserve the marinade.
5.Take a 9 inch... - 44.7174
Curried Vegetable And Tofu Soup
1.Heat oil in a large saucepan and cook onion, garlic, cumin, coriander, turmeric and chilli powder for 4-5 minutes.
Stir in cauliflower, carrot, potato, zucchini and stock.
Bring to the boil.
Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 15-20 minutes or until... - 44.5438
1) With a sharp knife, cut the tofu in ½ inch cubes.
2) In a small bowl, combine the marinade ingredients and keep aside.
3) In a large bowl, add the tofu cubes along with lentil sprouts, chopped tomatoes and diced peppers.
4) Pour the... - 44.3403
Tofu Waldorf Salad
1) In a serving bowl, add the tofu, onion, celery, apple, raisins, and walnuts. Mix well and keep aside.
2) In another small mixing bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Mix until well blended.
3) To the tofu mixture, add this and toss well.
4) With... - 44.2678
Hot And Sour Tofu Soup
1) Into a colander, drain the mushrooms
2) Using a sharp knife, slice very thinly
3) Into a saucepan, add the stock and bring to a gentle boil
4) Drain the tofu and using a knife, cut the tofu into thin strips
5) Into the pan add the soy sauce and the... - 44.1479
Tofu Stuffed Fish
In a skillet, melt butter.
Fry garlic, mushrooms and onion.
Add tofu and parsley.
Cook 2-3 minutes.
Fold in bread crumbs, salt and pepper.
Cover each fillet with around 2 tbsp (30 mL) stuffing.
Secure with toothpicks.
Place fish in a... - 43.6074
Broccoli Tofu Soup
Place tofu in a double thickness of cheese cloth or paper toweling.
Press gently to extract as much moisture as possible.
Cut tofu into 1/2-inch cubes.
In a saucepan combine the water, dried onion, bouillon granules, and basil.
Bring to boiling.
Stir in... - 43.5864
1) In a skillet, saute the ground pork, green onions, and carrots gently in oil.
2) In a large mixing bowl, add the skillet ingredients, drained tofu, egg, breadcrumbs, soy sauce, salt and pepper; blend well and shape... - 43.3823
Hakka Bean Curd Soup
Preparation Place all the filling ingredients except cilantro in a food processor.
Process mixture until smooth; remove to a bowl.
Stir in chopped cilantro. (Or finely minced fish and shrimp with a cleaver and combine with remaining filling ingredients.)... - 42.9737
Crispy Fried Tofu Nuggets With Condiments
Cut cucumber in half lengthwise.
With a spoon, remove seeds.
Cut halves crosswise in 1/2-inch-thick slices.
Spread cucumber slices over a serving platter.
Refrigerate until needed.
Prepare Tofu Nuggets and Condiments.
Place Tofu Nuggets on top of... - 42.898
Tofu And Vegetable Stir Fry
For sauce, stir together the water, dry sherry, cornstarch, soy sauce, sugar, bouillon granules, and ginger.
Spray a wok or large skillet with nonstick spray coating.
Preheat over medium high heat.
Add carrots and garlic and stir fry for 2... - 42.6327
Colourful Veggie Kebabs
1) Slice peppers and onions in wedges.
2) Thread zucchini, peppers, onions, mushrooms and tofu on to skewers with the vegetables alternating with tofu.
3) In a shallow baking dish, place the kebabs and pour over barbecue sauce keeping... - 42.123
Tofu Vegetable Laksa
1. To make paste, place chilies, spring onions, lemon grass, ginger, galanga (if using), turmeric and oil in a food processor or blender and process to make smooth paste.
2. Heat the 2 tablespoons of oil in a heavy-based saucepan over a medium heat, add spice... - 41.912
1.Take a bowl, put firm tofu, red apples, celery, raisins, and walnuts in it.
2.Blend silken tofu with sesame oil, lemon juice, garlic, gomasio and pepper in a blender until purees.
3.Pour the dressing on the bowl ingredients and toss... - 41.9047
Tofu Teriyaki Appetizers
In a small pan over medium heat, stir sesame seed until lightly toasted; remove from pan and set aside.
In the pan, stir together Sherry and cornstarch; stir in soy, garlic, brown sugar, dry mustard, and ginger and cook, stirring, over medium heat until... - 41.6741
Salad With Tofu Dressing
1) In a large pan, add the carrot, konnyaku, tofu pouch, snow peas, and mushroom alongwith the flavoring stock and simmer for 6- 7 min, or until carrot are tender; drain well.
2) With a mortar and pestle, grind the... - 40.4679
Fried Bean Curd Appetizers
Cut the fresh bean curd into twelve 11/2 x 11/2 X3/4 inch pieces.
Combine the ground beef, soy sauce, and the mirin.
Mound 1 tablespoon of the beef mixture atop each tofu piece, pressing firmly.
Carefully roll each appetizer in dry tempura mix.
Carefully... - 40.4063
1. In a soup pot, allow vegetable stock and 4 cups water to come to boil. Lower the heat and allow the mixture to simmer for 15 minutes.
2. Mix in tofu and wakame and simmer for about 5 minutes more.
3. Make a paste with miso and 1/4 cup water.
4.... - 40.1576
Tofu Surimi Puffs
1) Quarter tofu.
2) In a muslin dishtowel, place tofu, one piece at a time and press out as much of the water as possible.
3) In a suribachi or in an osterizer, grind tofu until fine.
4) Cut nori lengthwise into three strips and each strip into... - 39.7201
Chinese Style Tofu
1. In a wok, heat oil.
2. Once hot, add garlic and tofu. Shallow fry till tofu turns golden brown evenly.
3. Drain on absorbent paper. Keep aside.
4. In the same wok, add peas and bamboo shoots. Stir fry for 5 minutes.
5. Add soy sauce, sesame seeds... - 39.1977
Tofu Vegetable Soup Oriental
Tofu Vegetable Soup Orientate is a unique and winning pork preparation that is perfect for your dinner parties. Surprise your guests with this exquisite dish. I am sure they will love the Tofu Vegetable Soup Orientate. - 39.0827
Peasant Style Miso Soup
1) In a medium-sized saucepan, put the chicken stock. In case canned chicken broth is being used, skim the fat off the surface and then pour the broth and 2 cans of water into the saucepan. Cover and bring the liquid to a boil over medium flame.
2)... - 39.022
Peanut, Tofu And Sesame Soup
Spread the cooked peanuts on a large cutting board and chop them coarsely. Set aside.
Using a small amount of oil, saute the tofu cubes with the celery, onions, and mushrooms. The tofu should brown lightly and the onions should be golden.
Combine the... - 38.2555
Indonesian Fried Tofu And Bean Sprout Salad Tahugoreng
1. Place the bean sprouts in a large heatproof bowl. Cover with boiling water and let stand for 2 minutes. Drain and rinse in cold water; drain well. Dry on paper towels. Refrigerate for 15 minutes or overnight.
2. Dry the tofu cakes on a paper towel. Cut... - 38.0564
Sour And Hot Soup
To grate the tofu, use the coarse side of a cheese grater; grate the tofu as you would grate cheddar cheese.
Bring the stock, soy sauce, and vinegar to a boil; stir in the tofu, mushrooms, water chestnuts, salt, and pepper.
Bring to a second boil; then pour... - 37.7204
Curried Fruit & Nuts
In a medium bowl, break up tofu with a fork or pastry blender until crumbly.
Stir in yogurt and curry powder.
Add peach slices, raisins, coconut and almonds.
Stir gently to combine.
Arrange endive or lettuce on bread slices.
Spoon tofu mixture over endive or... - 37.1703
Peanut And Tofu Filled Pineapple Boats
Cut pineapple lengthwise through stem.
With a grapefruit knife, cut around edge of each half, leaving sides about 1/2 inch thick.
Lift out fruit, cut away core, and cut fruit in 3/4-inch cubes to make about 2 cups.
Just before serving, drain... - 36.9247
Tofu Appetizer Recipes By Category