- » Toffee Crunch
Toffee Crunch Recipes
Toffee crunch is a hard edible candy with the toffee in the center. This is a traditional sweet which is normally served during the Christmas time or other festivities. This candy is served on its own or is served in ... More »
Chocolate Toffee Crunch
I know very few people who do not like candy (sometimes I wish I was one of them)!This recipe is easy to make, requires 4 ingredients and is really, really good! Make sure you package it nicely in a pretty can and layer it with wax paper. Your friends will be... - 115.063
Toffee Crunch Cookies
1. In a bowl, cream together, butter, brown sugar, then add egg, vanilla and cream them further till light and fluffy.
2. Add sifted together, flour, salt, baking soda, chopped toffee, chopped pecan nuts to the creamed mixture and mix... - 43.2843
Toffee Butter Crunch
Line a 13 x 9" pan with foil, extending foil over edges of pan.
Sprinkle coarsely chopped nuts on bottom of pan, set aside.
Butter the sides of a heavy 2-quart saucepan.
In pan melt butter over low heat.
Stir in sugar, water and corn syrup.
Cook over... - 42.4111
Butter cookie sheet.
In medium saucepan, combine sugar, margarine, water and corn syrup.
Cook over medium-low heat, stirring occasionally, to hard crack stage (300°F.), about 30 minutes.
Stir in 1/2 cup almonds.
Pour mixture onto prepared cookie sheet;... - 40.0434
Toffee Butter Crunch
Melt butter in large saucepan.
Add sugar, corn syrup, and water.
Cook over medium heat, stirring now and then, to hard-crack stage (300°)watch carefully after temperature reaches 280°.
Quickly stir in coarsely chopped nuts; spread in well-greased 13x 9... - 39.0884
Granola Toffee Crunch
1) Line a baking pan with foil.
2) In a saucepan mix together butter and brown sugar.
3) Heat the butter mixture to a boil over medium heat, boil 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
4) Fold the granola cereal in the butter mixture.
5) Place the... - 37.0435
Betty's Butter Crunch Toffee
1. Preheat oven to 200 degree F. Turn the oven off and place a greased pan in it. Let the pan remain in oven while you make candy.
2. In a medium pot, add sugar, melted butter, and water. Mix well.
3. Place the pot on medium flame, stir... - 0
Toffee Crunch Recipes By Category