- » Toffee Coffee Cake
Toffee Coffee Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of toffee coffee cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for toffee coffee cake recipes.
Coffee toffee torte is a choclate and toffee mixed torte that is served chilled. Prepared with rich and indulhent angel cake mix, chocolate pudding, heavy cream and coffee, the coffee toffee tortes are frosted with whipped cream and pudding. Sprinkled with... - 37.1396
Chocolate Toffee Pudding Cake
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Lightly spoon flour into a dry measuring cup; level with a knife. Combine flour and next 5 ingredients in a bowl. Add milk, oil, and vanilla, stirring just until combined.
3. Pour batter into an 8-inch square baking pan coated... - 32.999
Toffee Covered Cookies
These Toffee Covered Cookies are a desire ! Try these creamy hazelnut-coated coffee and cocoa bakes for your next dessert ! Tell me if you've liked these Toffee Covered Cookies. - 40.7463
1. Ready a fondue pot or ceramic bowl to serve the fondue.
2. In a medium (2 ½ quart) microwave proof casserole or dish, combine all the ingredients except the dippers.
3. Melt in the microwave and on HIGH power for about 6 to 7... - 40.5747
Danish Toffee Cookies
1. Sift flour with baking powder.
2. Cream butter with salt until light and fluffy, gradually adding sugar. Add egg, then coffee, then rum, beating well after each addition. Blend in flour mixture, then almonds. Refrigerate about 2 hours, or until dough can... - 36.506
Coffee-whipped Cream Torte
Coffee can actually make any dish special. A dash of coffee and the dish comes alive. Add the much needed zing to your cooking. This coffee-whipped cream torte is a wonderful treat that you would love to make over and over again. - 38.8757
Burnt Sugar Cake
1. In a small saucepan, melt 1 cup sugar with 1/4 cup hot water until brown.
2. Add remaining hot water and cook slowly to a syrup. Set aside to cool.
3. Grease and flour two 9-inch layer pans.
4. In a mixing bowl, beat remaining sugar and butter until light... - 46.4435
Sticky Date Pudding
Combine the dates and water in a saucepan and bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and simmer for about 10 minutes or until dates are tender.
Puree the date mixture or crush with a spoon.
Sift together the flour, baking soda and baking powder.
Cream the butter and... - 42.3485
Mocha Chocolate Trifle
Preheat oven to 350°.
Combine first 5 ingredients in a large bowl; beat at medium speed of a mixer until well blended.
Spoon batter into a 13- x 9-inch baking pan coated with cooking spray.
Bake at 350° for 25 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in... - 41.7266
Toffee Coffee Cake Recipes By Category