- » Tobiko
Enjoy our collection of tobiko recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for tobiko recipes.
Baked Prawns With Roe And Mayo
If you love to try a recipe with prawns with a Japanese twist, then see this video on this recipe being shown. It’s a baked dish with some Japanese mayo and roe being mixed and baked to a crispy crunch to it! The video has no audio instructions at all, and... - 59.4261
- Wash all the vegetables and sliced it (for Kyuri: do not remove the seeds inside) it is much tastefull...
- After you sliced the vegetables soak it in a ice cold water.
- Put all the ingredients in a salad bowl with and mixed with mayonaise and kani stick - 23.9985
Caputos Potatoes With Salmon
Potatoes taste delicious and can be cooked in various ways. Here is one such interesting potato recipe shown in the video where the potatoes are baked and then filled with salmon and spices. Watch the video to know more… - 111.392
Dash Gastropub - Salmon Crudo
1. Using a sharp knife, slice the salmon very thinly.
2. On a serving plate, arrange the salmon slices overlapping each other, to make a ring shape.
3. Using spoon or piping bag, put a drop of wasabi aioli on each salmon slice.
4. In the centre of the... - 102.192
The Grove - Ahi Poke
1. Using a sharp knife cut ahi into 1-centimeter cubes.
2. In a bowl, place the ahi and season it with ½ teaspoon of salt mixture.
3. Add onions, brazil nuts, sea asparagus, soy, inamona and avocado.
4. Stir the tuna mixture gently to mix.
5. On a... - 96.2726
Kappa - Maki "kiuri"
Learn how to put together a kappa-maki or Japanese cucumber roll, as tasty as those made my sushi chefs. The Japanese delicatessen is explained in a simple and attractive way. Add this recipe to your repertoire of fabulous Japanese sushi appetizers to serve... - 101
Lucy's Grill & Bar - Ahi Tower
1. In a 3 inch hollow mold, pack in the sushi rice as the bottom layer.
2. Fill with guacamole and level it gently with the back of your spoon.
3. In a mixing bowl, take the sriracha aioli and throw in the diced Grade 2 ahi tuna in it.Mix to coat.
4.... - 111.926
The Squishy Monster On Wcnc Ahi Tuna Poke
Sitting by the water at a Family picnic, watching the Sunset over Honolulu is where I last had this dish. It was delicious then, and it's delicious now. Chunks of fresh Sashimi grade Tuna is tossed over with a light sauce and served over Wonton crisps,... - 0
Cool Sushi Roll
1. Lay 1 nori sheet, shiny side down, on the sushi mat.
2. Wet your fingers with water and spread about 1/4 cup of the rice evenly onto the nori.
3. Sprinkle the tobiko evenly over the rice. Turn the sheet of nori over so that the rice side is... - 110.648
Summer Sushi Roll
If you think sushi is too tricky to make at home then follow these tips for preparing light and healthy veggie sushi and you'll be rolling in no time! This Japanese delicacy is so simple to make, yet so flavourful and they look very pretty on a plate. These... - 115.55
Tobiko Recipes By Category