- » Toasted Wheat Germ Cake
Toasted Wheat Germ Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of toasted wheat germ cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for toasted wheat germ cake recipes.
Wheat N Raisin Muffins
Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
In small mixer bowl, put eggs, water, butter, and vanilla extract.
Mix at LOW then at MEDIUM-LOW until smooth.
In another bowl, stir together biscuit mix, wheat germ, and sugar.
Add dry ingredients and raisins... - 39.779
Whole Wheat Coffee Cake
In large bowl of an electric mixer, beat butter, brown sugar, eggs, and vanilla until well blended.
Stir together flour, wheat germ, baking powder, and soda.
Alternately add flour mixture and buttermilk to butter mixture; blend well.
Generously butter a... - 38.3537
Golden Pear Cake
1. To make the topping, combine the light brown sugar and wheat germ in a small bowl. Set aside.
2. In a large bowl, combine the flours, brown sugar, baking soda, and cardamom or nutmeg, and stir to mix well. Add the yogurt and egg whites, and stir to mix... - 36.8363
Apple Butter Coffee Cake
1. Grease an 8 x 8 x 2-inch baking pan; set aside. In a medium mixing bowl combine muffin mix and the 1/4 cup wheat germ. In another bowl combine the egg or the egg product, 1/2 cup apple butter, milk, and pumpkin or apple pie spice. Add egg mixture all at... - 36.1903
Mother Westman's All Natural Carrot Cake
Cook carrots, raisins, honey, seasonings, margarine and water together for 10 minutes.
Mix flour, soda, wheat germ and nuts in separate bowl.
Combine two mixtures.
Put in 2 small or 1 large greased loaf pan(s).
Bake at 300 for 45 minutes. - 39.9346
Date Coffee Cake
1 Preheat the ovento375° F.
Lightly grease and flour a 9"x 9"x 2" baking pan.
In a large bowl, combine the flour,1/4 cup of the sugar, the baking powder, baking soda, salt, and ginger; stir in the dates.
2 In a small bowl, stir together the yogurt, oil, egg,... - 42.5806
Prepare and bake crust or spread the 2 teaspoons butter over bottom and sides of a 9 inch cake pan with removable bottom, then sprinkle with wheat germ.
In a blender or food processer, whirl eggs, cheese, sugar, and sour cream until smooth.
Blend cornstarch... - 41.2923
Apple Cranberry Crisp
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) In a large bowl, add cranberries, lemon juice, brandy, 1/3 cup brown sugar, 1 teaspoon cinnamon and whole wheat pastry flour. Toss in the apples and mix well.
3) Transfer the apple mixture into a... - 45.5216
Raspberry Cheesecake Pie
In a bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs, sesame seeds, wheat germ and butter.
Press onto the bottom and up the sides of an ungreased 10-in.deep-dish pie plate.
Bake at 375° for 10 minutes or until the edges are lightly browned.
Cool on a wire rack.
In a... - 46.4589
Preheat oven to 300° F.
Spray a 9-inch springform pan with vegetable oil spray.
Break bread into quarters and place in the work-bowl of a food processor fitted with a metal blade.
Process into fine crumbs.
In a medium bowl, mix bread crumbs, wheat germ,... - 46.6131
Almost Irish Soda Bread
Preheat your oven to 350Â°F.butter and flour a round 8 inch cake pan.
Sift together the flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, and sugar into a large bowl.
Add the wheat germ and sesame seeds.
Using a pastry cutter, two knives, or your fingertips, cut in... - 47.5685
Shredded Zucchini Pancakes
Peel potatoes and cut into 1/2-inch cubes.
Place in a 2-to 3-quart pan and add 3/4 cup water.
Bring to a boil over high heat; reduce heat, cover, and simmer until potatoes mash easily, 15 to 20 minutes.
Drain and measure liquid.
You need 2 tablespoons; boil... - 44.4509
Pecan Crust Cheesecake With Fresh Peaches
1. Preheat oven to 300 degrees C.
2. Butter a 9-inch springform pan.
3. On a cookie sheet, toast pecans for 15 minutes. Remove from oven and keep it aside to cool.
4. In a food processor, grind toasted pecans, wheat germ and cinnamon.
5.... - 45.8971
Sennebec Hill Bread
I found out a great way to use rye by making some delicious Sennebec Hill Bread. A great Breakfast recipe is one like this. Made with rye, Sennebec Hill Bread is a mouth-watering dish. To make Sennebec Hill Bread you need only 145 minutes. I am certain both... - 46.2241
Oatmeal Cinnamon Rolls
In a saucepan, combine 1/2 cup of the oatmeal and 1 cup of water; cook on the range top—or use a bowl and cook the cereal in the microwave—according to the package directions.
Stir in 2 tablespoons of the brown sugar and 2 tablespoons of the butter.
Cool... - 43.0621