- » Toasted Tuna Buns
Toasted Tuna Buns Recipes
Enjoy our collection of toasted tuna buns recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for toasted tuna buns recipes.
Combine tuna, onion, pickle relish, and mayonnaise.
Split and toast hamburger buns; butter bottom halves; spread with tuna mixture.
Top each with slice of sharp processed cheese.
Top brown until cheese melts.
Add tops of buns. - 28.2324
Western Tuna Buns
1 Combine tuna, pineapple, celery, green pepper, almonds, mayonnaise or salad dressing, salt, pepper and lemon juice in bowl; mix lightly.
2 Line hamburger rolls with romaine or lettuce; fill with salad mixture; wrap each in a paper napkin for easy eating. - 31.8315
Tuna Open Facer
This tuna open facer is a an open tuna sandwich made with hamburger buns. Prepared with canned tuna and veggies, the tuna open facer is richly flavored with catsup and mayo. I like this with a hint of dill to it! - 34.0678
Broiled Tuna Burgers
1. Preheat broiler.
2. Combine tuna, onion, mayonnaise, and mustard. Slice tomatoes in 4 slices each.
3. Split buns; toast.
4. Spoon 2 tablespoons tuna mixture on each half bun. Top with tomato slice and 1/2 slice cheese.
5. Broil 6 inches from heat 2 or 3... - 29.4906
Tuna Steak & Pesto Buns
Barry shows you how to make delicious tuna steak buns with a wicked homemade pesto and pineapple combo! - 0
Tuna Salad Buns
In mixing bowl, combine all ingredients except buns.
Place bottom half of buns on paper napkin lined tray or platter.
Pile filling on buns; top with top half of buns.
Cook uncovered, 2 minutes, 15 seconds or until filling steams when top of bun is lifted. - 30.6621
Cheese Tuna Sandwiches
In bowl combine first 7 ingredients.
Spread margarine on frankfurter buns.
Spread tuna mixture on bottom half of buns.
Broil 3 to 4 inches from heat till cheese is melted and tuna is heated through, about 2 minutes.
Top with remaining bun half. - 38.8792
Cheese N Tuna Salad Sandwiches
These Cheese and Tuna Salad Sandwiches are so satiating. These buns stuffed with fish, cheese, mayonnaise and irresistible seasonings are truly delicious ! Try this Cheese and Tuna Salad Sandwiches and tell me if you like them. - 37.1634
Grilled Ahi Tuna Burgers
You can consider this grilled ahi tuna burger, as one of the most delicious burgers. You can easily prepare this at home, after watching this video. This tuna burger is just too good for your taste buds. Just collect the ingredients and start preparing - it... - 117.303
Macaroni Tuna Subs
1. Combine macaroni in cheese sauce, tuna, relish and Worcester shire sauce in a medium-size saucepan; heat slowly, stirring often, 5 minutes, or until hot.
2. Spoon over the toasted hamburger buns; sprinkle with the parsley. - 23.8333
These Macaroni-Tuna Subs make a sumptuous meal ! Try out these irresistible toasted Hamburger buns with macaroni in cheese sauce and tuna poured over, for your very next meal and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for the Macaroni-Tuna Subs are... - 28.3732
1) In the blender, add in the catsup or chilli sauce, water, sugar, vinegar or lemon juice, lemon slices, worcestershire sauce, salt, chili powder and tobasco sauce.
2) Run the blender for a few seconds to mix all the ingredients.
3) Next, add in the... - 42.4848
Place toast on cookie sheet or in shallow baking pan; spread with tuna; top with onion and egg.
Combine remaining ingredients; pour over open face sandwiches.
Broil until hot. - 29.1942
Scrumptious Tuna Burger
This Scrumptious Tunaburgers is by far the best of its kind I have ever had. Incredibly delicious and lusciously inviting, make sure you try out this easy and simple Scrumptious Tunaburgers recipe, coz, this can be a sure short cut way to win your loved ones... - 40.8058
Tuna Open Facer
1. Cut tuna into small pieces
2. In a separate bowl, mix mayonnaise, catsup, lemon juice, seasoned salt and pepper.
3. In a medium bowl, mix together tuna, cabbage, carrot and onion.
4. Add mayonnaise mixture to the tuna mixture and toss... - 47.2336
1) On a cookie sheet or in shallow baking pan arrange the toast over it.
2) Spread tuna over it.
3) Garnish with onion and egg.
4) In a bowl mix remaining ingredients.
5) Spoon the mixture over open-face sandwiches and spread.
6) Broil until... - 40.0045
Tuna Salad Sandwiches
1. Combine all ingredients, except buns, in medium mixing bowl; mix well. Spread equal amounts of tuna mixture on bottom half of toasted buns. Place other half of bun on top. Wrap loosely in paper towel or napkin.
2. Microwave on ROAST for 3 to 5 minutes - 26.4527
Place toast on cookie sheet or in shallow baking pan.
Spread with tuna; top with onion and egg.
Combine remaining ingredients.
Pour over open-face sandwiches; broil until hot. - 31.9382
East West Tuna Whoppers
1 Cook pea pods, following label directions; drain liquid into a 2-cup measure. Drain liquid from vegetables into same measure; add water, if needed, to make 1 1/2 cups.
2 Mix cornstarch and ginger in a medium-size saucepan; stir in the 1 1/2 cups vegetable... - 34.3224
Cheese 'n' Tuna Salad Sandwiches
1 In a bowl,combine all the ingredients for filling and mix lightly.
2 Fill the buns.
3 Wrap each sandwich in waxed paper.
4 Heat 4 at a time in a microwave oven for 3 1/2 to 4 1/2 minutes at BAKE.
5 Unwrap and serve. - 43.1733
Tuna Burgers With Sesame Mayonnaise
1) Sesame mayonnaise: In a medium size mixing bowl, mix the mayonnaise, sesame oil, vinegar, cumin, hot pepper sauce and sesame seeds together.
2) Toss the cabbage in the sesame mayonnaise until thoroughly coated.
3) Tuna burgers:... - 43.6348
Tuna Patty Melt
GETTING READY 1) Arrange the required ingredients. MAKING 2) In a bowl, combine together egg, rolled oats, sour cream, celery, celery seed and... - 34.6177
1. Prepare a mixture of Worcestershire sauce, celery salt and mayonnaise. Mix tuna to the mixture and toss to mix thoroughly.
2. Heap the hamburger bun bottom halves with tuna mixture and arrange an onion slice, tomato slice, hard-cooked egg half,... - 39.4003
Tuna Cheese Open Face Sandwich
In medium bowl combine tuna, eggs, salad dressing, onion, relish, olives, mustard, salt and pepper.
Spoon about 1/4 cup mixture onto each muffin half.
Top with 1 slice tomato and 1 tablespoon cheese.
Place 4 open-face sandwiches on plate lined with two layers... - 37.6213
Cheese N Tuna Salad Sandwiches
1. Combine all ingredients for filling and mix lightly.
2. Fill buns. Wrap each sandwich in waxed paper. Heat 4 at a time in microwave oven 3 1/2 to 4 1/2 minutes at BAKE. - 33.4408
Caribbean Tuna Burgers
Am incredible burger that will transport you to the sunny Caribbean with the fresh tuna flavor paired with jerked pineapple and curry mayo - 44.7639
To make the hamburgers, remove all of the fat and the connective tissue from the chuck.
Finely grind the meat with onion in a meat grinder or food processor.
Mix the meat and onion with the breadcrumbs, egg and seasoning.
Divide the mixture equally into 12... - 41.4973
Teriyaki Swordfish Burgers With Sweet Pickled Ginger Salsa
These teriyaki swordfish burgers with pickled ginger salsa may be a little time consuming but well worth the effort in taste. the sowrdfish burgers are prepared with a triyaki sauce mix along with eggs and bread crumbs. Served on buns with teriyaki sauce and... - 45.0781
Kauai Dinner Menu
Wanna chill-out with friends, then how about calling a few friends over for holiday dinner and surprise them with a Hawaiian style dinner. Check out Tamra Davis making Hijiki salad, Pineapple upside down cake and Seared tune burger with ginger and wasabi.... - 109.131