- » Toasted Pecan Square
Toasted Pecan Square Recipes
Enjoy our collection of toasted pecan square recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for toasted pecan square recipes.
Toasted Pecan Cheese Log
Spread pecans in a single layer in a 9-inch square baking dish.
Microwave at HIGH, uncovered, 5 to 6 minutes or until toasted.
Combine green pepper, onion, and butter in a microwave-safe bowl, cover with heavy-duty plastic wrap.
Microwave at HIGH... - 38.6943
You May Also Like!
Pecan Cheese Squares
1. In small bowl, place pecans. Cook at high (100% power) 3 1/2 minutes, stirring after 1 1/2 minutes and 30 seconds thereafter, until pecans are lightly toasted; set aside.
2. In 8" by 8" baking dish, place butter or margarine and 2 tablespoons sugar. Cover... - 36.2926
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degree.
2. Make a foil sling to fit in the baking dish, spray the dish with cooking spray, set aside.
3. Prepare a sheet pan lined with parchment paper.
4. In the food processor, add flour, sugar and salt and process... - 103.17
Frozen Pumpkin Squares
1) In a pan, combine the first 5 ingredients, sprinkle salt and stir in pecans.
2) In a chilled bowl, fold pumpkin mixture to ice cream.
3) Take a 13 x 9 x 2-inch pan, line the bottom with half gingersnaps, and sprean the pumpkin mixture on top.
4)... - 40.1837
Cinnamon Pecan Streusel Coffee Cake
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Coat an 8-inch square baking pan with cooking spray.
3. Lightly spoon flour into dry measuring cups; level with a knife. Combine flour and next 3 ingredients. Set aside.
4. Beat sugar and butter with a mixer at medium speed until... - 37.9961
Frosted Cranberry Squares
Frosted cranberry squares that can be served for Thanksgiving dinner. Cranberries are known to be a part of the Thanksgiving meals. This dish is a very nice dish to accompany meals on such special occasions. - 46.5136
Frosted Cranberry Squares
1) Drain the pineapple and reserve the liquid.
2) Add water to the liquid to make-up for 1 cup.
3) Heat the liquid till it boils and then dissolve the jello in it.
4) Allow the mixture to cool.
5) Add the ginger ale gradually and stir gently.
6) Chill... - 42.331
Frosted Berry Squares
Drain pineapple, reserving syrup.
Add water to syrup to make 1 cup; heat to boiling.
Dissolve gelatin in hot liquid; cool.
Gently stir in ginger ale; chill till partially set.
Meanwhile, blend drained pineapple and cranberry sauce; fold into gelatin... - 38.6601
Pecan Caramel Brownies
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Butter a 13X9-inch pan.
Unwrap caramels; melt with milk in small heavy saucepan over medium to low heat, stirring until caramels melt completely.
Combine granulated sugar, butter, eggs, vanilla, flour, cocoa, baking powder... - 42.9635
Peachy Pecan Cake
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease 9-inch square baking pan.
2. Beat cream cheese and sugar in large bowl until well blended.
3. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Blend in half-and-half and vanilla. Stir in crumbs, chips, pecans and... - 40.179
Nutty Snack Mix
Combine first 7 ingredients in a large roasting pan.
Stir together butter and remaining 5 ingredients; pour over cereal mixture, and toss well.
Cover and bake at 225° for 1 hour.
Uncover and bake 1 more hour, stirring occasionally.
Store in... - 37.6303