- » Toasted Mushroom Bread
Toasted Mushroom Bread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of toasted mushroom bread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for toasted mushroom bread recipes.
Mushroom Eggs On Toast
This Mushroom Eggs on Toast make a delightful breakfast ! Try this toast topped with mushroom and egg and let me know if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Mushroom Eggs on Toast are welcome ! - 33.6899
Creamed Mushrooms On Toast
Wash and remove the stems from the mushrooms.
Cover the stems with 2 cups, of water, add the onion and simmer until 1/2 cup of liquor remains.
Strain, reserving the mushroom liquor.
Melt 4 tbsp fat in a saucepan, add the flour and when smooth, add the... - 33.4252
Mushrooms On Toast
Place the bacon in an 8 x 8-inch (20 x 20 cm) microwave-safe dish.
Microwave at HIGH 4 to 5 minutes.
Remove bacon to paper towelling, let it cool, then crumble.
Add the chopped onion to 2 tablespoons (30 mL) of the bacon fat.
Discard the remaining fat.
... - 38.0067
Scrambled Eggs With Toast
In a large no-stick frying pan over medium heat, saute the peppers, mushrooms and celery in the oil for 5 minutes, or until tender.
In a small bowl, whisk together the eggs, sour cream, chives, marjoram and sage.
Pour into the pan and scramble, stirring... - 41.4138
Mushrooms On Toast
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) Rinse the mushrooms and trim them. Take off the stalks and place them in a well-greased baking dish with the cap side down.
3) Season and then dot with some buter.
4) Cover the dish and... - 35.7797
Creamed Mushrooms On Toast
Wash and slice mushrooms.
Heat butter in heavy skillet.
Add onion and garlic and cook gently 2 minutes.
Add mushrooms and lemon juice, cover and cook gently until mushrooms are tender, about 3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Sprinkle in flour, salt, pepper... - 44.706
Mushroom Cheese Sauce On Toast
Mushroom Cheese Sauce On Toast has a fantastic taste. The mushrooms soup and cheese gives the Mushroom Cheese Sauce On Toast a thrilling taste. Mushroom Cheese Sauce On Toast is inspired by restaurants internationally. Must catch it. - 22.4082
Broiled Mushrooms On Toast
1. In a small skillet, tip in the mushrooms
2. Place the pan on the heat and heat through. Add two tablespoons (30 ml) water to the pan and steam-stir the mushroom till the water has evaporated and the mushrooms are tender
3. Toast the... - 40.3044
Char Grilled Mushrooms And Toast
1. Preheat barbecue to a medium heat. Brush mushrooms with oil and cook on lightly oiled barbecue for 4-5 minutes or until cooked. Brush both sides of the bread with remaining oil and cook for 2-3 minutes each side or until golden.
2. Rub one side of each... - 31.6716
Mediterranean Mushroom On Toast
How about breakfast with mushroom on toast! It’s the perfect recipe for the start of a new day! An easy dish being cooked by Steve, though the audio is missing the recipe has to be watched! See the video for more! - 81.338
Mushrooms On Toast
1) In a covered thick pan, heat butter to cook mushroom caps with garlic and salt over low heat for 5 minutes.
2) Fold in stout, Worcestershire sauce and seasonings.
3) Reduce heat to simmer for 10 minutes.
4) Cook with lid off until liquor is... - 40.964
Mushroom Eggs On Toast
1 In a 1-quart glass casserole, cook mushrooms in 1/4 cup butter 3 to 4 minutes, stirring halfway through cooking time.
2 Cover each slice toast with one-fourth of the mushrooms.
3 In a 2-cup glass measure, heat 2 tablespoons butter for 30 seconds.
4... - 44.9601
Crusty Mushroom Toast
Crusty Mushroom Toast tastes nice. Crusty Mushroom Toast should be tried by mushroom lovers. Crusty Mushroom Toast tastes better with sauce and cheese. - 43.6181
Cheese And Mushrooms On Toast
Clean and wash the mushrooms; dry and finely slice them, then sprinkle them immediately with lemon juice.
Heat 1 tablespoon of butter, add the mushrooms, cover and cook 5 minutes over low heat.
Put the remaining butter in a saucepan, add the flour and make a... - 42.5279
Mushrooms On Toast
Don't peel the mushrooms, remove only the earthy parts; wash them in vinegar and water; take off the stalks, and chop these in large pieces.
Put 2 oz.
of butter in a pan, and add the chopped-up mushroom stalks; fry gently, while stirring continually, for... - 35.6846
Toasted Jack Cheese And Mushroom Sandwiches
In a wide frying pan over medium heat, melt 2 tablespoons of the butter; add mushrooms and cook until liquid evaporates.
Toast bread, butter lightly, place on a baking sheet, and cover each slice with a layer of mushrooms, reserving 1/3 of them for... - 31.9767
Mushroom Sandwich Spread
In a medium bowl combine all ingredients except bread; mix thoroughly.
Divide evenly and spread on toast slices. - 29.2517
Mushrooms On Toast With Grilled Asparagus, Steam-fried Egg
1. Break asparagus into half as shown in the video. Use only the tips.
2. Place a pan on flame and pour oil in hot pan.
3. Drop mushroom, salt, and pepper. Do not stir, just leave and let it cook for 5 min or until golden brown.
4. Add... - 0
Toasted Mushroom Pin Wheels
1. Wash and chop mushrooms and saute in melted butter in a heavy-bottomed saucepan.
2. Sieve flour and add to mushrooms. Remove from fire and add salt, aji-no-moto and cream. Replace on fire and cook for some time till thick.
3. Remove, cool slightly and add... - 36.2941
Wash mushrooms, wipe dry and chop.
Put mushrooms, water chestnuts and spring onion in a blender and blend to a smooth paste.
Transfer to a bowl and mix in egg white, salt, pepper, oil and green chilli.
Spread mixture evenly over bread slices.
Place bread on a... - 38.9618
1. Preheat the oven to at 450
2. Fry bacon till crisp and then drain and crumble.
3. Trim the crusts from bread and cut each slice in half.
4. Spread bread with the soup; sprinkle with bacon and then roll up as for jelly roll. Secure... - 34.442
Toasted Mushroom Rolls
Toasted Mushroom Rolls has an exquisite taste. The unique flavthis appetizer has the the potential to enslave anyone. Try the Toasted Mushroom Rolls for yourself to understand what I am talking about. - 43.3743
Toasts With Mushroom Pate
Melt 2 tablespoons of the butter in a wide frying pan over medium-high heat.
Add mushrooms, shallots, carrot, and garlic; cook, stirring often, until liquid has evaporated and mushrooms are lightly browned (about 15 minutes).
Stir in capers.
In a food... - 40.3761
Mushroom Toast And Fried Tofu
1. Cut a thick slice off a mushroom toast and remove its edges.
2. In a pan melt butter and toast the sliced mushroom toast.
3. In another pan, melt butter add chopped shallots, garlic and cut up mushrooms.
4. Add a little cognac and flambe to... - 114.103
10 different ways of eating a toast. - 97.496
Toasted Meat Loaf Snack
1. In a skillet, place the butter and fry the mushroom in it.
2. Take a little sugar, salt and pepper, and sprinkle over the mushrooms
3. Meanwhile, toast the bread slices on one side and take the meat and divide into 6 or 8 pieces
4. Lay the toasted... - 37.6053
Egg And Mushroom Specials
1) Toast the bread on one side very lightly.
2) Finely chop the eggs and mushrooms.
3) In a bowl, combine the chopped eggs and mushrooms with mayonnaise.
4) Season to taste.
5) In a saucepan, warm the mixture thoroughly.
6) Spread the... - 38.5389
Savory Eggy Bread Toast
This breakfast of bread soaked in beaten eggs is not just tasty but also a wholesome breakfast that helps you kick start your day with loads of energy! - 0
Sardine French Toast
Looking for a special recipe to make on a Sunday morning? This recipe is a variation of the French toast recipe and can be made very easily. Sardines contain much more calcium than milk and this makes this dish even more special. - 121.887
Baked Chanterelles With Garlic Toasts
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F
2. Lay the bread slices in a single layer on a baking sheet and bake for about 5 minutes until lightly toasted
3. Then take the pan from the oven, turn the pieces of bread over, brush each with a little... - 47.8071
Eggs And Mushrooms A La Newburg
In saucepan combine mushrooms, water, and lemon juice.
Simmer about 10 minutes or until mushrooms are tender.
Remove mushrooms with a slotted spoon and set aside.
Reduce mushroom liquid to about 1/4 cup and stir in flour, paprika, and cayenne pepper.
Add milk... - 42.3387
1) Rinse and dry the mushrooms. Slice the mushrooms thinly.
2) In a heavy metal pan, melt the butter. Once the butter browns slightly in colour add in the sliced mushrooms.
3) Saute the mushrooms over a high flame, while stirring constantly, for about... - 40.6927
Eggs N Mushrooms In Cheese Sauce
These Eggs and Mushroom in Cheese sauce taste amazing ! Try this irresistible egg mixture with toasts for a satiating breakfast. Tell me if you've liked this Eggs and Mushroom in Cheese sauce. - 28.0303
Cheesy Crab Bread
Heat butter in saucepan.
Cook onion and mushrooms 2 to 3 minutes over medium-high heat; season well and add Tabasco sauce.
Mix in crabmeat, season and pour in white sauce.
Cook 2 minutes over medium heat.
Spoon mixture over toast, top with cheese and broil 2... - 34.7157
Whole Wheat Bread And Mushroom Turkey Dressing
1) Take a medium saucepan and combine together wine, butter, green onions and mushrooms. Cook over low heat for about 10 minutes or until mushrooms get tender.
2) Add the next 5 ingredients to the mixture. Stir nicely together.
3) Add the chicken broth... - 40.6985
Herbed Bread Stuffing With Mushrooms And Sausage
Preheat oven to 4000.
Trim crust from bread.
Cut bread into 1 1/4-inch cubes.
Arrange cubes in a single layer on 2 jelly-roll pans.
Bake at 400° for 10 minutes or until toasted.
Reduce oven temperature to 3500.
Cook turkey Italian sausage in a... - 40.6626
Try this delicious version of Mushroom Packets recipe. I am sure, once you taste this Mushroom Packets, you'll always love to share it with your friends and family! - 47.641
The hans anderson recipe is a berad and pate recipe prepared with lettuce leaves and topped with bacon. This pate and bread hans anderson can be served as breakfast or as an appetizer before meals and is realy simple to put together. - 30.2576
Hobbit Mushroom Pudding
Melt margarine in a skillet and saute onions, celery, and mushrooms for 5 minutes.
Stir in lemon juice and mix well.
Combine bread cubes, rice, and Parmesan cheese; and stir into vegetable mixture.
Spoon into a greased baking dish.
Beat together milk,... - 38.0638
New York Mixed Grill With Toast Points
1. Preheat broiler if manufacturer directs. In small bowl, stir first 5 ingredients until mixed.
2. Place lamb chops on rack in broiling pan; broil 5 minutes, occasionally brushing with butter mixture; turn chops. Arrange chicken livers, bacon slices,... - 31.7205
In a 10- to 12-inch frying pan, cook butter, mushrooms, and zucchini over high heat, stirring often, until mushrooms are lightly browned, 12 to 15 minutes.
Meanwhile, place bread on a wire rack on a 12- by 15-inch baking sheet.
Bake in a 400° oven until firm... - 31.6838
Lobster With Garlic Toast
Cut the lobsters in half lengthwise.
Remove the meat, chop roughly and mix with the chopped mushrooms, 1/4 cup of the butter and the mustard.
Fill the lobster shells with the mixture.
Place under the broiler and cook for 5 minutes.
Toast the slices of... - 39.2124
Oysters On Toast
If you haven't got puff-pastry just make some fairly large slices of toast.
Open the oysters, empty the water they contain into a pan and strain it through a piece of muslin.
Rinse the oysters and poach them for 5 minutes in their own water, eked out if... - 33.8469
Scrambled Eggs With Toast
1. Take a large non-stick pan and place it on medium flame
2. Sauté peppers, mushrooms, and celery together in the oil for 5 minutes or more till the ingredients get tender
3. Take a small bowl and whisk eggs, sour cream, chives, marjoram and... - 45.7961
Vegan French Toast & Quiche
Place the tofu, soy milk, vanilla, maple syrup, cinnamon and
nutmeg in a food processor and blend until smooth and creamy.
Pour the mixture into an 8.5” x 11” baking dish.
Heat up griddle or non stick frying pan. Lightly grease with vegan... - 42.5133
Place about a third of the mushrooms in a buttered 2-quart baking dish; cover with about a third of the bread crumbs, and drizzle about a third of the butter over the crumbs.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
For the top layer, cover with remaining mushrooms;... - 30.4872
Blend the cream, paprika and vinegar.
Heat the mushrooms, drain, put on rounds of toast or fried bread.
Heat the cream mixture for 1-2 minutes only.
Spoon over the mushrooms and top with parsley. - 28.084
Steak Sandwich With Mushroom Sauce
In a blender combine wine, onion, lemon juice, oil, garlic, salt, and pepper.
Whirl until blended.
Pour over steak, cover, and refrigerate 1 to 2 hours.
Remove steak from marinade and drain briefly (reserve marinade); set steak aside.
In a wide frying pan,... - 42.8493
Tofu And Mushroom Sandwich Spread
If you like unusual teasing flavors, this recipe of a tofu and mushroom sandwich spread is just the right one for you. You can serve it with chips, sandwiches, vegetables, meat and the possibilities of using this spread are endless. - 86.2939
Fry slices of bread in butter till crisp and brown.
Saute mushrooms with onion and herbs.
Divide this mixture between the slices of bread.
Divide the cooked shrimps into 4 portions and lay on the mushroom mixture.
Beat egg whites until... - 40.2655
Scrambled Eggs In Toast Cups
Fun for a Sunday brunch or festive weeknight dinner, these scrambled eggs in toast cups are super easy to make and are simply scrumptious! - 0
Breakfast Toast Cups
These breakfast toast cups are easy to make and are the perfect bite-sized finger food for a brunch or luncheon. These have definitely become a staple in my collection of recipes and the best part about these is that you can pretty much make them with... - 0
Chicken Puffs On Toast Rounds
1) Set the oven ready at 450°.
2) In a 2-quart saucepan, melt margarine or butter.
3) Add onion, red pepper and mushrooms and cook for 4 minutes.
4) Add garlic and cook further for 2 minutes.
5) Add flour and stir and then, stir in the... - 45.9925
1. In a mixing bowl, combine ingredients for spread mixture. Blend well and set aside.
2. Cut each slice of bread diagonally into 4 triangles. Spoon 1-1 1/2 tablespoons spread mixture evenly on each triangle. Top each with Chinese parsley.
3. Deep-fry 5-6... - 28.0067
Deviled Peas In Toast Cups
Saute onion and green pepper in butter until tender, remove from heat.
Stir in soup, peas, and diced pimiento, spoon into a greased 1-quart baking dish.
Bake at 350Â° for 25 minutes.
Remove crusts from bread, press each slice into a 6-ounce custard... - 35.301
Leek Soup With Brie Toasts
In a Dutch oven, saute the leeks, mushrooms, garlic, tarragon and pepper in 1 tablespoons butter for 8-10 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
Stir in flour until blended; gradually add broth and cream.
Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until... - 42.6539
Pork And Noodle Soup With Sesame Prawn Toasts
1. In a bowl, mix together 1 tablespoon of the soy sauce and the honey. Pour over the pork and turn in the marinade.
2. In a frying pan with 1 tablespoon of the sunflower oil. Fry the pork for about 4 minutes each side or until lightly... - 47.2849
Quick Cioppino With Parsley Toasts
1. In a large skillet, warm 2 teaspoons of the oil over medium-high heat. Add the onion and garlic, and stir-fry until the onion begins to brown, about 5 minutes.
2. Add the remaining 1 teaspoon oil, 1 tablespoon of the butter, the bell pepper and mushrooms,... - 40.6994
1.Prepare a sauce of the fat, flour, cream and seasoning
2.Prepare mushrooms and stew them in boiling water until tender
3.Add, without draining, to cream sauce
4.Serve with slices of toasted garlic bread or salads - 35.3364
Wipe mushrooms with paper towels before slicing.
Heat a skillet and quickly saute mushrooms in butter until done.
Add salt and sprinkle with flour.
Gradually stir in cream and bring to boil.
The mushrooms go naturally with the rice... - 33.7194
Broiled Mushroom Sandwiches
Combine all ingredients, blending until smooth.
Toast bread on one side.
Spread mushroom mixture on the untoasted side and broil about 5 minutes. - 26.734
1. In a small bowl, whisk vinegar, sugar and tarragon together until sugar dissolves.
2. Drain mushrooms, reserving liquid for another use if you want.
3. Stir mushrooms into vinegar dressing
4. Cover bowl with cling film and refrigerate until chilled... - 38.1059
Sweetbread And Mushroom Pie
Sweetbread And Mushroom Pie has a Blistering taste. The combination of sweetbreads, vinegar, Salt, egg, Mornay Sauce, white pepper and Parmesan cheese gives the Sweetbread And Mushroom Pie Wonderful taste. - 45.3035
Mushroom And Ricotta Bruschetta
Serve an elegant appetizer and sets the mood in for the rest of the evening. For some class, serve these bruschettas and the crowd pleased. To make them watch this video and Chef Brian takes your through the demonstration! - 109.138
Mushrooms Browned In Butter
1) Till the butter has turned foamy, heat it.
2) Add in the mushrooms and fry them for nearly 3 minutes, occasionally shaking the pan.
3) Add the seasoning and on fresh bread or toast, spoon the preparation.
4) Serve immediately. - 30.855
Rice Stuffed Mushrooms
1. Preheat the oven to 190°C/375°F/Gas Mark 5. Peel the flat mushrooms, pull out the stalks and set aside. Finely chop the stalks and place in a saucepan.
2. Add the wild mushrooms to the pan with the tomatoes and red wine. Bring to the boil, cover and... - 40.6721
1) Cut mushrooms that are larger than 1 inch into four pieces, keeping smaller ones as such.
2) In a shallow preserving pan, arrange one layer of mushrooms and then a liberal sprinkling of salt.
3) Repeat the layers till the mushrooms... - 39.6822
Spinach And Mushroom Casserole
This Spinach Casserole tastes unique ! Try this spinach and mushr4oom bake with irresistible seasonings on a bed of bread crumbs for your next meal ! Your suggestions for this Spinach Casserole are welcome ! - 37.2463
1) Rinse and pat dry the mushrooms. Pull the stems out from the mushrooms. Mince the stems but keeping the caps whole.
2) In a saucepan, melt 3 tablespoons of butter. Add in the minced garlic and saute till they change colour... - 46.1404
1) In a frying pan, melt half the butter.
2) Add the sliced mushrooms when the butter is bubbling.
3) Season properly and cook quickly for 2-3 minutes.
4) Occasionally shake the pan or stir to prevent over-browning.
5) Add remaining butter, lemon... - 43.1528
1.Clean and slice the mushrooms.
2.In a pat, heat the butter and saute mushrooms at high flame.
4.Once done, remove the pan from heat and put marjoram, nutmeg, lemon, juice, salt and pepper in the pan.
5.Put the pan on... - 43.89
Vegan Mushroom Pate
1. In a pan, toast the walnuts.
2. Once they have turned brown, put them into a separate bowl and set them aside.
3. In the same skillet in which you toasted the walnuts, pour in some oil, let it heat and add the onions.
4. Stir that around and let... - 0
Portobello Super Bruschetta
1. In a medium skillet cook onion and garlic in the 2 teaspoons hot olive oil till onion is tender. Add eggplant, salt, and red pepper. Cook and stir for 2 to 3 minutes or till eggplant is almost tender. Stir in beans and tomato. Remove from heat.
2. Clean... - 34.2204
Mushroom Appetizer Supreme
In saucepan cook mushrooms in butter or margarine about 5 minutes or till tender.
Stir in flour, salt, bouillon granules, and pepper.
Add milk and water all at once; cook and stir till thickened and bubbly.
Add cheese, stirring to melt.
Stir in parsley and... - 33.0444
Cheesy Mushroom Soup
Cheesy Mushroom Soup is a delicious appetizer that you would love to prepare on every party. Try this soup dish; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 39.1962
Spinach And Mushroom Soup
1)Blanch washed and stemmed spinach in boiling water for 4-5 minutes.
2) Drain reserving cooking liquid and refresh spinach in cold water.
3) Squeeze out as much water as possible and finely chop.
4)Chop mushroom stems and slice caps, keeping... - 46.8693
Braised Wild Mushrooms
1. Preheat the oven to 350°. Butter the bread with a total of 2 tablespoons of the butter. Set the slices on a baking sheet and bake until lightly browned, 15 to 20 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, in a large heavy skillet, melt the remaining 6 tablespoons butter over... - 38.1159
Mushroom Olive Bake
1) Preheat the oven to 350Â°F.
2) In a food processor bowl with a metal blade, process the bread to make crumbs, remove and keep aside.
3) In a processor bowl with a shredding disc, process the cheese until shredded, remove and keep... - 36.6961
1) Wash and pat dry the mushrooms.
2) Finely chop up the mushroom stems along with the caps.
3) Into a medium-sized bowl, add in the chopped mushrooms, olive oil, vinegar or wine, salt, pepper and green onions. Mix well.
4) Let the mushrooms marinate... - 41.067
1) Place the ceps in the boiling water for about 20 minutes, drain and slice the ceps, reserving the liquid.
2) In a pan, stir-fry the ceps, garlic, mushrooms and thyme for 3 to 4 minutes.
3) Stir in the reserved liquid and cook covered over a low... - 40.2126
Mushrooms With Garlic And Parsley
Wipe the mushrooms and cut in half if large. Heat about half the olive oil in a large frying pan until it begins to give off a haze, add half the mushrooms and saute on high heat without turning for 2 minutes. Sprinkle with 1/2 clove chopped garlic and toss... - 27.0418
Mushroom & Cheese Sandwiches
Place butter in a 9 inch nonmetallic pie plate.
Microwave, uncovered, on HIGH (100%) for 30 seconds or until butter is melted.
Stir in mushrooms.
Microwave, uncovered, on HIGH (100%) for 7 to 8 minutes (stirring every 3 minutes) or until liquid... - 37.7938
Mushroom Soup With Eggs And Cream
1. Trim the ends of the mushrooms stalks
2. Wash and dry the mushrooms and stalks carefully
3. Rinse and dry the vegetables carefully too
4. In a large pan, heat the butter and oil
5. Add the vegetables to the pan and sauté for 8... - 42.8446
Appetizer Stuffed Mushrooms
Remove stems from mushrooms; set caps aside.
Finely chop stems; measure 1/2 cup (discard any remaining stems or save for another use).
In a skillet, saute chopped mushrooms, onion and green pepper in butter until vegetables are tender and mushroom liquid has... - 45.175
Gouda Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms
1. Preheat oven to 375°.
2. Place bread in a food processor; pulse 10 times or until coarse crumbs measure 1 cup. Set aside.
3. Remove stems from mushrooms; chop enough stems to measure 1/4 cup; set aside. Discard remaining stems.
4. Remove brown gills from... - 33.6222
Baby Bellas (button Mushrooms) In Cabarenet Cream Sauce
1. Heat a skillet and drop the butter, garlic and a teaspoon of parsley.
2. Let it melt and drop the mushrooms.
3. Toss them gently.
4. Sprinkle salt and allow them to heat through.
5. Add the Cabernet cream sauce and stir to get it incorporated.
6.... - 100.232
Mushrooms In Garlic Sauce
1) With a knife, cut the large mushrooms into quarters..
2) In a small bowl, crush the garlic and salt together, with a knife.
3) In a large bowl, add the butter or margarine.
4) On high power, heat for 1 minute, until melted.
5) To... - 45.9465
Chicken And Mushroom Soup
1. Prepare the chicken by slicing it into 1/2 inch (1 cm) cubes. Do not remove the bones from the chicken. Combine the chicken with sherry or rice wine and 1 tablespoon of soy sauce and marinate for 10 minutes.
2. In a large bowl, put the... - 43.3446
Swiss And Mushroom Sandwich
1) In a small skillet,stir in butter until melted over moderate heat and add mushrooms and onion.
2) Fry quickly until soft by turning frequently and till all liquid has reduced for about 3-5 minutes.
3) Toast the bread.
4) Top each slice with tomato,... - 40.0196
Hot Mushroom Sandwiches
Spread toast with Blue Cheese Butter.
Layer vegetables on two of the slices. (Mushrooms should be hot.) Top with remaining slices of toast. Serve at once. - 27.2602
Saute minced mushrooms.
Prepare cream sauce by heating oil and blending in flour, stirring for 5 minutes.
Then add milk pre-mixed with powdered milk.
Cook and stir sauce with wire whisk until thickened.
Add salt, paprika and nutmeg.
When cold, stir in yogurt... - 38.3627
Chop mushrooms fine; remove crusts from bread.
Saute mushrooms in small amount of butter for 10 minutes; cool.
Add mayonnaise to moisten and onion.
Spread bread with butter; spread with mush- room mixture.
Serve hot. - 30.1669
Cheesy Steak Mushroom Sandwich
Easy cheesy sandwich. A fine video to show how to prepare a magically delicious sandwich with meat and mushroom. The cheese brings in a great flavor to this sandwich adding a great delight to any snack. - 108.955
Bacon And Mushroom Snack
1) Trim off the rinds from the bacon rashers.
2) Arrange the bacon rashers in grill pan.
3) Trim the mushrooms and remove stalks.
4) Brush with melted butter or oil.
5) Season with salt and pepper.
6) Place the mushrooms on the grill pan beside... - 40.0713
Creamed Ham With Mushrooms
Melt buttter or margarine, and saute mushrooms until tender.
Stir in flour, add milk and seasonings, and cook until smooth and thickened, stirring constantly.
Add ham and meat sauce.
Heat 5 minutes longer.
Serve over split and buttered corn bread, tea... - 33.6785
Veal Mushroom Oven Style Burgoo
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2. Cut carrots in half crosswise and then into quarters lengthwise to form thin sticks.
3. In a skillet, heat oil and brown the meat, half at a time.
4. Remove the meat reserving the meat juices in... - 46.595