- » Toasted Marshmallow
Toasted Marshmallow Recipes
Enjoy our collection of toasted marshmallow recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for toasted marshmallow recipes.
1) On a wooden skewer, push in one marshmallow at a time.
2) Hold over the barbecue and turn occasionally.
3) When golden brown and puffed up, take off the heat.
4) Serve hot with a side of whipped cream. - 23.6468
Spear one marshmallow at a time onto a kebab skewer or clean stick.
Hold over the barbecue, turning frequently, until puffed up and golden.
Serve immediately. - 19.5978
You May Also Like!
Toasted Marshmallow Cake
Prepare cake mix as directed on package; pour batter into greased and floured oblong pan, 13 X 9 X 2 inches.
Cut marshmallows crosswise in half and arrange in rows over batter in pan.
Mix brown sugar and nuts; sprinkle over top.
Bake until wooden pick... - 22.3323
Toasted Marshmallow Shooter
This simple shooter packs in just two ingredients and tasted totally like the toasted marshmallow. A groggy mix of frangelico and coconut rum, this unique concoction pairs together two unlikely alcohol to form a tasty little shot. Stream the video recipe to... - 108.483
Crispy Marshmallow Treats
1. Grease generously rectangular, microwave baking dish.
2. In a large microwave proof bowl, combine butter and marshmallows.
3. Melt in the microwave on HIGH power for about 3 minutes, stirring frequently.
4. Stir the cereal into the... - 34.0898
Crispy Marshmallow Treats
Combine marshmallows and butter in large glass bowl.
Cook at HIGH 3 to 4 minutes; stir twice.
Stir until smooth.
Add cereal and stir to coat well.
Press into greased 12x8-inch dish.
Cool; cut into squares to serve. - 28.7869
Sweet Potato Pie With Marshmallows
This is the third part of the Thanksgiving series: Sweet Potato Pie. Other videos include secrets to a moist turkey, cranberry sauce, sweet potato pie and butternut squash soup. My kids will not eat at any other relatives homes because they love my... - 126.507
Thanksgiving Recipe : Candied Yams With Marshmallows
Rebecca Brand shows how to make candied yams or candied sweet potatoes casserole the classic way for Thanksgiving or Christmas dinner. Toasted Marshmallows on top provide a crunchy gooey topping on your yam or sweet potato base of delicious soft texture... - 0
1. Place butter and marshmallows in large glass mixing bowl. Heat on Full Power for 2 1/2 to 3 1/2 minutes, or until melted. Stir 2 to 3 times during heating time.
2. Stir in cereal. Mix until well-coated. Pat evenly into 2-quart utility dish. Let stand until... - 17.9183
Marshmallow Mermaid Pie
A lovely vegan dessert awaits you in the video. Made using vegan marshmallow this is a quick hassle free pie which will be loved by one and all. Whip up one tonight. - 84.7625
Rocky Road Bon Bons
Place chocolate pieces in custard cup.
Cook on roast (7) for 1 1/2 minutes or until melted and smooth.
Dip half of marshamallow into chocolate, then into nuts.
Place on wax paper to cool and set. - 21.65
Arrange marshmallows on cookie sheet or jelly roll pan; freeze 15 minutes.
Microwave chocolate chips on high 2 1/2 minutes or until smooth, stirring every minute.
Using skewer or fondue fork, dip each frozen marshmallow into melted chocolate until marshmallow... - 27.8306