- » Toasted Croutons
Toasted Croutons Recipes
Enjoy our collection of toasted croutons recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for toasted croutons recipes.
Caesar Salad With Toasted Croutons
Sprinkle salt and pepper in bottom of a wooden salad bowl.
Add garlic, mustard and lemon juice.
Mix until salt dissolves.
Add olive oil.
Stir until well blended.
Wash romaine well and dry leaves.
Tear lettuce leaves into bite-sized pieces.
Add to salad... - 47.2571
Roasted Peppers And Celery On Toasted Croutons
1. Preheat the oven to 350°. Place the peppers in a large roasting pan in a single layer, cut-side down. Distribute the celery around the peppers and sprinkle with the thyme. Drizzle the oil over the vegetables.
2. Roast in the oven until the pepper skins... - 37.6255
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 225 degrees.
2) Cut the bread slices into cubes, enough to measure 3 cups.
3) In an oven-proof skillet, melt the margarine or butter and stir in the garlic salt.
4) In the mixture, drop the bread crumbs... - 31.1792
Spread out bread cubes on a large baking sheet.
Combine remaining ingredients and sprinkle over cubes.
Toast at 300° for 40 to 45 minutes.
Cool and store in a covered jar. - 23.5292
1. Toast the bread on both sides then cover one side with grated or thin slices of cheese and grill until brown.
2. Cut into 1 inch (2.5cm) squares and float on soup before serving. - 21.5803
Garlic Levain Croutons
1. Pop slices of bread into the toaster.
2. Brush each slice lightly with olive oil after they are wonderfully golden; then rub with whole garlic cloves. - 19.4574
Brush both sides of bread lightly with olive oil or melted butter or margarine; cut into 1/2-inch cubes.
Spread in a large shallow baking pan.
Toast in 300° oven for 20 to 25 minutes or till bread cubes are dry and crisp, stirring at least once.
Store... - 18.5494
Artichokes With Croutons
Cook artichoke hearts according to package directions.
Drain well; pour Lemon-Butter Sauce over.
Meanwhile, toast bread cubes in butter; sprinkle over artichoke hearts. - 18.2175
Heat oven to 300 degrees (slow).
Mean while, cut bread into 1/4 inch cubes.
Place in shallow baking pan, and toast 25 to 35 minutes, or until golden, turning often with a fork.
Cool. Or make day before and store, wrapped in waxed paper. - 13.3907
Italian Style Garlic Bread And Croutons
FOR THE GARLIC BREAD
1. Preheat the oven.
2. Slice 1 whole bread loaf.
3. Place the sliced bread on a baking tray and drizzle olive oil.
4. Toast it in the preheated oven for 10 minutes.
5. Once done remove and rub garlic clove on the... - 0