Toasted Cheese Sandwich
- » Toasted Cream Cheese Sandwich
Toasted Cream Cheese Sandwich Recipes
Enjoy our collection of toasted cream cheese sandwich recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for toasted cream cheese sandwich recipes.
Toasted Chili Con Carne Sandwich With Cream Cheese
Wondering what to do with your leftover chili con carne from your last party? Simple, toss them together to create a lip-smacking toasted cream cheese sandwich. Delectable and easy to make, this lip-smacking treat is a great way to stuff yourself on hungry... - 89.1639
You May Also Like!
Cheesy Toasted Sandwiches
Mix together eggs, ham, and green pepper; set aside.
Blend the dry mustard, salt, and pepper into the sour cream.
Add to egg mixture; toss lightly to mix well.
Butter one side of each toast slice.
Spread egg mixture evenly on buttered side of 5 slices.
Top... - 41.9931
Cheese And Pepper Toasts
Cream the butter with the mustard and lemon juice.
Spread on the bread slices.
Lay a slice of cheese on each piece of bread.
Cut the peppers with a sharp knife into slices, discarding the core and seeds.
Arrange on the cheese.
Garnish with a piping of... - 39.1085
Open Face Cheese Radish Sandwich
Combine cheese, sour cream, and chives in a small bowl; mix well.
Spread mixture on each slice of toast.
Sprinkle radishes over cheese surface.
Wreath each sandwich with watercress. - 29.21
Cream Cheese And Marmalade
Combine cream cheese, butter, and marmalade; beat until smooth.
Spread on hot muffin halves or toast.
Makes 4 servings. - 25.7206
Grilled Cheese Mac And Cheese
To make the white sauce:
1. In a pan with beaten cream, heat together garlic cubes and fresh thyme, drizzle over black pepper and mix.
2. Add about 8 slices of cheese and heat till it melts.
To make the macaroni pasta:
3. In another pan heat water to... - 115.67
Cream Cheese Raisin Sandwich Filling
1. Take a bowl, add raisins, add water enough to cover the raisins and allow to soak for half an hour. Discard the liquid.
2. Blend milk and cream cheese to a soft mixture. Stir in raisins and mix thoroughly.
3. Spread between bread or toast... - 32.4116
Ham And Cheese Melt Sandwiches
To make the coleslaw: In a medium bowl, combine the cabbage, sour cream, vinegar, sugar, poppy seeds, and dill.
To make the sandwiches: Layer the ham, coleslaw, apples, and Cheddar on 4 slices of the bread.
Top with the remaining bread.
Coat a large... - 38.9082
Grilled Cheese Peanut Butter Sandwich
1. Preheat a broiler.
2. Apply margarine or butter to all the bread slices. Spread 2 tbsp pimiento cream cheese on 4 of the bread slices and top with another slice of bread. Spread 2 tbsp peanut butter on the second bread slice, cover... - 39.0713
French Toast Stuffed With Pumpkin Cream Cheese
A delicious breakfast that's easy to make - using ingredients found right in your own kitchen! My homemade Stuffed French Toast will not only satisfy morning cravings, but also will impress your guests on a brisk autumn morning. - 125.114
Fruited French Toasted Sandwiches
About 30 minutes before supper:
1. Spread 4 bread slices with cream cheese; spread 4 more slices with deviled ham; top with remaining bread slices.
2. Combine eggs, milk, sugar, and salt; dip each sandwich into this mixture.
3. Then, in 2 tablespoons hot... - 35.9964