- » Toasted Coconut Sauce
Toasted Coconut Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Toasted Coconut Sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Toasted Coconut Sauce recipes.
Toasted Coconut Sauce
Place coconut in a small nonstick saucepan over medium heat.
Cook and stir until all the coconut is a dark tan.
Combine milk and cornstarch in a measuring cup or bowl.
Stir to dissolve cornstarch, Pour into toasted coconut.
Continue cooking over medium heat... - 38.388
You May Also Like!
Coconut French Toast With Grilled Pineapple And Tropical Salsa
1. To prepare salsa, combine first 4 ingredients, cover and chill.
2. Preheat oven to 400°.
3. To prepare French toast, combine egg substitute and next 6 ingredients (through eggs) in a large bowl, stirring well with a whisk. Place bread in egg mixture,... - 36.0703
Shrimp With Green Beans And Toasted Coconut
1. Preheat the oven to 350° Bring a medium saucepan of salted water to a boil. Add the green beans and cook until just tender, about 2 minutes. Drain and spread out on a large plate to cool to room temperature.
2. Spread the coconut on a baking sheet and... - 32.4484
Polynesian Chicken With Macadamia Nuts And Toasted Coconut
Cut larger pieces of chicken so all pieces are the same size.
Arrange in a shallow 2-quart glass baking dish, skin side up.
In a small bowl, mix juice concentrate, cornstarch, salt, cinnamon and lime juice.
Pour over chicken.
Microwave, covered... - 32.0814
Surprise Dessert Topping
1) In a bowl, combine the honey, mayonnaise, yogurt, rhubarb sauce, coconut and almonds together.
2) Mix well until thoroughly blended.
3) Serve the sauce as a topping over cake, pudding or strawberries. - 33.1957
Coconut Dessert Sauce
Drain and reserve coconut liquid; shell and peel coconut.
Insert shredding disk in work bowl; shred coconut.
Remove from bowl; measure 1 cup of the coconut and spread in a single layer in 15x10x1-inch baking pan.
Toast in 325° oven 15 to 20... - 38.3828
Fish In Coconut Mushroom Sauce
1. Soak mushrooms according to package directions until softened.
2. Drain the soaked mushrooms and reserve liquid; remove 8 mushrooms and keep aside for garnish.
3. Thinly slice remaining mushrooms and keep aside.
4. In a saucepan, put... - 50.4003
Fish In Coconut Mushroom Sauce
Bring water with coconut to boiling in a saucepan.
Strain, pressing coconut to extract liquid; reserve 1/2 cup of the coconut for garnish (see Toasted Coconut, below).
Return liquid to saucepan.
Soak mushrooms according to package directions until... - 40.6815
Roasted Coconut Salsa
Preheat the oven to 250 degrees.
Combine the coconut and sugar, spread on a baking sheet, and toast in the oven for about 2 minutes or until lightly browned; shake 3 or 4 times while toasting.
Transfer to a mixing bowl.
Meat the oil in a saute pan or skillet... - 36.6033
Coconut Milk From Dried Coconut
Combine ingredients and simmer over low heat, stirring occasionally, until mixture foams, about 2 minutes; strain.
Use in curry sauce or other recipes that call for coconut milk or chill and serve as a beverage.
You can also use an electric blender to make... - 26.7358
1) Take a small sauce pan and heat a mixture of chocolate, coconut nectar, milk, cream and rum in it, being careful not to boil.
2) Take crystal mugs; pour the drink in them and top with whipped cream.
3) Serve at once on garnishing with... - 32.0994