- » Toasted Coconut Pudding
Toasted Coconut Pudding Recipes
Enjoy our collection of toasted coconut pudding recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for toasted coconut pudding recipes.
Combine eggs, milk, sugar, coconut extract, and salt, mixing well.
Pour mixture evenly into five custard cups coated with cooking spray.
Place cups in a 13-x 9- x 2-inch baking pan.
Pour hot water to depth of 1 inch into pan.
Bake at 325Â° for 45 to 50... - 36.3415
Coconut Tapioca Pudding
Johanna Cook, Momma Cuisine show us how to make one of her kids' favorite desserts, Coconut Tapioca Pudding. - 109.341
Toasted Coconut Tapioca
1. Combine first 6 ingredients in a small saucepan; stir well, and let stand 5 minutes. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat, stirring constantly. Remove from heat, and stir in vanilla. Spoon pudding into dessert bowls. Cover surface of pudding with plastic... - 28.9829
Toasted Coconut Cake
Combine cake mix, pudding mix, water, oil, and eggs, beat 4 minutes at medium speed of an electric mixer.
Stir in 1 1/3 cups coconut and pecans.
Pour batter into 3 greased and floured 9-inch round cakepans.
Bake at 350Â° for 20 to 25 minutes or until a... - 37.5884
Coconut Cream Pudding
Combine sour cream and milk.
Stir in pudding; blend, until mixture is smooth and slightly thickened.
Stir in coconut, reserving a few tablespoonfuls for garnish.
Chill 10 to 20 min., until pudding sets. - 24.503
Toasted Coconut Lemon Meringue Pie
1) In a glass bowl, combine the pudding mix with 1/2 cup sugar.
2) Into this, pour water and then add egg yolks. Mix well.
3) Cook this pudding mixture on high power for 8 1/2 to 11 minutes or until thickened. Stir occasionally.
4) Let... - 44.8444
Coconut Rice Pudding
1. In a saucepan, boil water, add rice and simmer for 30 minutes, drain off water.
2. In another saucepan, heat milk, sugar, butter and scald them together.
3. Add cooked rice to the milk mixture, cook until slightly thickened. Remove from heat and... - 40.8064
Mango Coconut Bread Pudding
To make the bread pudding: Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Lightly coat a 2-quart baking dish with cooking spray.
In a large bowl, whisk together the milk, egg substitute, margarine, and sugar.
Add the bread and toss to coat.
Let stand for 30 minutes.
Place the... - 45.8612
Puerto Rican Coconut Pudding
A pudding to be had on a summer evening would this coco nutty pudding! See how Vicki makes this yummy dessert! An easy recipe to follow to make this quick dessert though the quality of the video is compromised! - 78.2084
Mexican Coconut Rice Pudding
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a large heavy pot, mix the water, orange peel, cinnamon sticks, and salt together. Bring to a boil, stir in the rice then simmer on a low heat for about 20 minutes, until all the liquid is... - 47.8583
Coconut Cream Pudding
1. Mix 1/4 cup of cream with sweetener, extracts and coconut. Heat in microwave for 1 minute. Let stand for 15 -20 minutes.
2. Beat egg with 1/4 cup of cream.
3. Pour remainder of cream in sauce pan, add cream cheese and cook on medium heat, stir constantly,... - 39.3639
Pineapple-Coconut Parfaits is a simple and delicious dessert. It is a tasty and winning finishing touch to any dinner and I guarantee you its success. Trust me your guests will love the Pineapple-Coconut Parfaits. - 37.2793
Lemon Coconut Pudding Cake
1. Beat egg whites and cream of tartar in l 1/2-quart bowl until stiff peaks form; set aside. Beat egg yolks slightly. Beat in lemon peel, lemon juice and milk. Add sugar, flour and salt; beat until smooth. Fold into beaten egg whites. Pour into 1-quart... - 33.5845
Lemon Coconut Pudding Cake
1. Beat egg whites and cream of tartar in small bowl until stiff peaks form; reserve. Beat egg yolks slightly in small bowl. Beat in lemon peel, lemon juice and milk; beat in sugar, flour and salt. Fold into egg white mixture. Pour into 1-quart casserole;... - 31.3777
In uncovered 2-quart saucepan simmer sugar, water, and cinnamon for 10 minutes.
Strain; discard cinnamon pieces.
Add coconut; cook, uncovered, about 5 minutes or till syrup is nearly absorbed, stirring frequently.
Stir in 2 1/2 cups of the milk; cook till... - 42.0674
Tangerine Coconut Freeze
Spread coconut in a shallow baking pan.
Toast at 350° till lightly brown, 6 to 7 minutes.
Shake pan or stir often to ensure even toasting; set aside. (Toast additional coconut for garnish, if desired.)
Pour pudding mix into saucepan; gradually stir in 2... - 41.062
Combine the crumbled macaroons, candied fruits and peels, raisins, and almonds.
Divide the mixture evenly among six 6-ounce custard cups.
Beat eggs slightly with a fork; stir in milk, sugar, rum, vanilla, and 1/8 teaspoon salt.
Pour over macaroon mixture in... - 38.6789
Coconut Rice And Mango
An exotic dessert is here! Coconut Rice and Mango will be lapped up by those who enjoy the taste of coconut and also like it sweet. A few minutes is all that is required for this! - 116.923
Coconut And Lemon Dumplings
1. Half-fill a steamer with boiling water and put it on to boil, or place a heatproof dish over a saucepan of boiling water.
2. Beat together the cottage cheese, egg white and margarine.
3. Stir in the sugar, flour, lemon rind and coconut, mixing evenly to... - 44.4632
Plantation Coconut Cake
In a large bowl with electric mixer, combine cake mix, pudding mix, eggs, water and oil; beat at medium speed 2 minutes.
In greased 10-cup glass or ceramic Bundt dish, pour batter.
TO HEAT BY TIME Set Power Select at MEDIUM for 12 1/2 to 14 minutes.
TO HEAT... - 47.556
Plantation Coconut Cake
Plantation Coconut Cake is a delightful cake that is sure to win your hearts and taste buds!!!! Serve it as dessert for a grand family dinner, they will love it. Don€™t miss out on this Plantation Coconut Cake recipe! - 49.0399
Coconut Lemon Meringue Pie
Set Power Select at HIGH.
In medium glass bowl, combine pudding mix and 1/2 cup sugar; stir in water and egg yolks.
Heat 4 1/2 to 6 minutes or until mixture is thickened, stirring twice; let cool 5 minutes.
Pour pudding into prepared crust; let cool 10... - 38.1494
Combine pudding mix, milk, and 1/2 cup (125 mL) of the toasted coconut in a saucepan.
Cook and stir until mixture just comes to a boil.
Pour a small amount of mixture into beaten egg yolk; then return to saucepan.
Cook until mixture comes to a full... - 34.6829
Prepare pudding following the package directions, using 2/3 cup orange juice for the liquid.
Fold in whipped cream.
Pile in 6 sherbets.
Tuck wafers around sides.
Top with coconut - 31.2039
Sweet Potato-pumpkin Puddings
Mash sweet potatoes in food processor or put through a sieve.
In a large mixing bowl combine pumpkin, mashed sweet potatoes, and orange peel.
In another mixing bowl stir together sugar, flour, cinnamon, cloves, and 1/4 teaspoon salt, stir into pumpkin... - 38.2147
Rice Festival Pudding
1. In a saucepan, boil water, add rice, salt and simmer for 30 minutes, until water is absorbed.
2. Add milk, butter and bring to a boil again. Turn heat to very low and when milk has ceased boiling, add eggs, sugar, raisins, vanilla and mix... - 40.8764
German Chocolate Pie
In large custard cup, melt chocolate pieces on simmer (3) for 5 to 6 minutes.
Spread melted chocolate over chilled coconut crust.
In glass measuring cup, cook pudding mix and milk on high (9) for 5 to 6 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Cool... - 36.1737
Chocolate Coconut Macaroons
Combine first 6 ingredients; chill 30 minutes.
Drop dough by heaping tea-spoonfuls 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheets.
Bake at 350° for 10 minutes.
Immediately top each cookie with one chocolate square; spread to frost.
Sprinkle cookies with coconut. - 32.916
Apricot Macaroon Pudding
Cook apricots using package directions; stir in sugar.
Cool and drain, reserving 1/2 cup syrup.
Combine pudding mix, milk, and reserved syrup in saucepan; cook and stir till thick and bubbly.
Add crumbs and apricots to pudding... - 33.337
Tropical Rice Pudding
In medium saucepan, prepare rice according to package directions using water and salt.
Meanwhile, combine remaining ingredients; add cooked rice to pudding mixture, stirring to combine. - 31.3446
Rice Pudding With Dried Fruits And Nutmeg
In large saucepan, combine rice and salt with 4 cups water; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat; simmer until most of the water has been absorbed, stirring occasionally.
In bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, sugar, vanilla and nutmeg.
Stir egg mixture into rice... - 45.6984
Gateau De Poires Helene
This Gateau De Poires Helene tastes incredible ! Try out this fabulous angel food cake and vanilla pudding dessert and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Gateau De Poires Helene are most awaited ! - 41.7085
Coconut Cream And White Chocolate Tarts
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, salt, and sugar.
2. Drop butter in the bowl and with a pastry cutter, cut and combine it well. Roll the mixture into a ball. Cover with saran wrap and pop it in refrigerator... - 0
Cherry Bread Pudding
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Mix together the milk and eggs.
3) Put the bread crumbs in a mixing bowl and pour the mixture over them.
4) Add ½ cup sugar, vanilla, cinnamon and ¼ teaspoon salt and stir well.
5)... - 49.0077
Blueberry Ice Box Pudding
Combine the juice with lemon juice, sugar and cornstarch, and heat to boiling, stirring constantly.
When thickened, add berries and cook 5 minutes longer.
Spread bread generously with butter, cut slices in quarters or smaller, and arrange... - 36.3116
Spread cake cubes in a 9 x 6-inch bake dish.
Spoon fruit over the top.
Add a few spoonfuls of the juice if cake is quite stale.
Beat pudding mix with the milk and spread over fruit.
Swirl top with whipped topping, and sprinkle with coconut. - 31.1576
Fruit And Pudding Parfaits
Mix pudding and pie filling and milk in small mixer bowl on low speed until smooth.
Add whipping cream and extract; beat on medium speed until soft peaks form, 2 to 3 minutes.
Alternate layers of fruit and pudding, beginning and ending with fruit, in parfait... - 31.3551
Bread Pudding With White Chocolate Sauce
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Line 2 mini loaf pans (7 1/2 by 3 3/4 inches) with aluminum foil; coat lightly with nonstick cooking spray.
2. In a large bowl, combine bread, apples, 1 1/2 cups cream, sugar, eggs, apricots, cranberries, coconut, butter, cinnamon... - 37.062
Riz Bi Haleeb
Who doesn't love a really good rice pudding? This is not your traditional rice pudding. This has a Mediterranean or Middle Eastern twist, with the orange blossom water which adds a fresh clean flavor. This rice pudding is so simple and cheap to make because... - 133.083
Paradise Pudding Parfaits
1. In a medium bowl combine pineapple, banana, and mango; set aside. In a large mixing bowl stir together milk, coconut milk, and thawed juice concentrate. Add pudding mix to milk mixture; beat with an electric mixer on low speed for 2 minutes.
2. To... - 30.7538
Prepare pudding mix with milk according to package directions. Let stand for 5 minutes. Stir in the tiny marshmallows and coconut, nuts, or chocolate pieces. Cover and chill mixture till serving time.
To serve, cut bananas lengthwise and crosswise in half.... - 25.7494
Surprise Dessert Topping
1) In a bowl, combine the honey, mayonnaise, yogurt, rhubarb sauce, coconut and almonds together.
2) Mix well until thoroughly blended.
3) Serve the sauce as a topping over cake, pudding or strawberries. - 33.1957
Coconut Dessert Sauce
Drain and reserve coconut liquid; shell and peel coconut.
Insert shredding disk in work bowl; shred coconut.
Remove from bowl; measure 1 cup of the coconut and spread in a single layer in 15x10x1-inch baking pan.
Toast in 325° oven 15 to 20... - 38.3828
Homemade Coconut Cream Pie
For all those who are fond of coconut here is a great coconut cream pie recipe. The video shares an easy recipe to make a delicious coconut cream pie at home. This dessert is an effortless dish that would surely impress your family and friends! - 74.323
Sweet Potato Pudding
Place the potatoes in a medium saucepan and add enough water to cover.
Bring to a boil, then reduce the heat.
Simmer, uncovered, about 20 minutes or until the potatoes are tender; drain.
In a food processor, puree the potatoes with the milk, honey, cinnamon... - 30.5856
Fruited Rice Pudding
1. Combine raisins and apricots in small bowl; add hot water to cover. Let stand at room temperature 15 minutes; drain.
2. Pare rind from 1/2 the orange in long strips, taking care not to remove white pith along with rind. (Reserve orange for other use.)
3.... - 38.5759
Mix graham cracker crumbs with sugar and soft butter.
Press into a 9x13-inch pan.
Bake at 375 degrees for 8 to 10 minutes.
Melt marshmallows, pumpkin, spices, and salt in a double boiler or other large pan.
Fold in whipped topping and spread the... - 45.214
Virginia Bread Pudding
Light oven at set temperature between 400-425 degrees.
Then make custard as follows: Beat the eggs and sugar, mix smoothly; add salt and milk.
Stir until custard is well-blended.
Break up bread, slice by slice, and stir into mixture.
Custard should be a... - 39.3685
Bake bananas in their skins in luau pit or in preheated hot oven (400°F.) for about 15 minutes.
Remove bananas from skins and place on individual serving plates.
Cover evenly with brown sugar, spoon on rum, and set aflame.
When flame dies, sprinkle with... - 29.2449
Black And White Tarts
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F
2)Take a shallow baking pan and spread shredded coconut in it. Bake coconut in the preheated oven for 5-7 minutes or until it is lightly tanned.
3) Stir coconut quite often during baking time to evenly brown... - 43.6041
Ada Pradhaman (onam Special Payasam / Kheer)
"Pradhaman" in Malayalam means number one, and it is so for a good reason ! Unlike its counterparts 'payasm' or 'kheer', ada pradhaman is made elaborately using a variety of ingredients on the occasion of Onam Sadhya , a banquet arranged for the celebration... - 122.973
Toast the coconut and pecans in a skillet over medium-high heat for 5 minutes, tossing to prevent burning.
Prepare the pudding with the milk and vanilla, using the package directions.
Chill for 3 minutes.
Break the brownies into small pieces.
Alternate layers... - 42.187
Black And White Tarts
Thinking of an exquisite dessert to cook, try this Black and White Tarts. These tarts are best served for special occasions and needless to say, this Black and White tarts are made in no time! - 47.3378
In the top of a double boiler combine the coconut milk, sugar, and cornstarch.
Place over, but not touching, boiling water.
Cook and stir about 15 minutes or till thickened.
Pour into six 1/2 cup oiled molds.
Cover and chill till firm.
To serve, unmold... - 31.2435
Easy Trifle For Two
Spread the flat side of 12 wafers with 1/2 teaspoon raspberry preserves each.
Crumble remaining wafers and set aside.
Place five wafers each around the edges of two individual 4- to 6-oz.dishes, preserves side facing in.
Place one wafer in the bottom of each... - 28.9252
Mix all ingredients.
Spoon into individual serving dishes.
Toasted coconut makes a nice garnish. - 21.0805
1) Drain the liquid from apricots.
2) In a liquidizer, puree fruit and allow chilling.
3) Mix together pecans and toasted coconut and keep aside.
4) Follow package instructions to prepare vanilla pudding mix.
5) Mix in almond extract and... - 39.3514
Fresh Pineapple Sundaes
Twist crown from pineapple.
Cut pineapple lengthwise into quarters.
Cut fruit from shell and core.
Cut pineapple into chunks.
Divide among eight 1-cup souffle or dessert bowls.
Place milk and pudding mix in blender; process 40 seconds until well... - 30.3119
In saucepan gradually stir 2 cups milk into pudding mix.
Cook and stir over medium heat till thickened and bubbly.
Blend in remaining milk, tangerine juice concentrate, sugar, vanilla, and food coloring.
Freeze in 4-quart ice cream freezer according to ice... - 33.9956
Have you ever tried cooking with Cantaloupe? Start with this simple and delicious Cantaloupe Pie. Variety is the spice of life... so add this to your spread that surprise your guests!! - 45.8937
Cool Rhubarb Dessert
In a small bowl, combine the flour, butter and walnuts.
Press into an ungreased 13-in.x 9-in.x 2-in.baking dish.
Bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until lightly browned.
Cool on a wire rack.
In a large saucepan, combine the sugar, cornstarch, water and... - 45.4677
Beat together until thick.
Spread over cake when it is cool.
Sprinkle 1/2 cup shredded coconut (plain or toasted) and 3/4 cup chopped pecans on top. - 17.8153
Combine milk, rice flour, honey, salt, and cinnamon in a large, heavy saucepan.
Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly until mixture thickens and boils.
Remove from heat.
Stir in pistachios, coconut, and orange flower water.
Cool to room... - 37.4782
Microwave German Chocolate Pie
1) Take a large cup and melt the chocolate pieces on SIMMER (3) for upto 6 minutes.
2) Now spread this over the chilled coconut crust.
3) Take another bowl and cook the milk and pudding mix together on HIGH(9), for upto 5 minutes ensure to stir to... - 44.2696
Chilled Creamy Pumpkin Pie
Heat oven to 450°F.
Prepare pie crust according to package directions for unfilled one-crust pie using 9-inch pie pan.
(Refrigerate remaining pie crust for later use.) Brush with beaten egg white.
In small bowl, combine sugar and 1 teaspoon cinnamon;... - 41.0469
Pina Colada Cheesecake
1) Take the pound cake and cut into 1/2 inch thick slices. Cut the slices into triangles.
2) Drain the pineapple slices and cut half of the slices into small pieces. Keep the remaining slices aside.
3) Take the cream cheese and 1/2 cup of milk in the... - 44.763
Pina Colada Cake
Preheat the oven to 350Â°F (180Â° C).
Combine the cake mix, dry topping mix, eggs, water and dark rum.
Beat with an electric beater for approximately 1/2-1 minute.
Increase the speed to Full and beat another 4 minutes.
Fold in the coconut.
Pour the batter... - 50.5196
In large saucepan combine 1/2 cup brown sugar, cornstarch, and salt.
Stir in milk.
Cook and stir over medium heat till thickened and bubbly.
Gradually stir about 1 cup of the hot mixture into egg yolks.
Return to saucepan.
Bring to boil; cook and stir 2... - 44.5632
4 Layer Delight
Crust: Mix together; pat into a 9 x 13-inch pan.
Bake for 20 minutes at 350°.
Set aside to cool.
Second Layer: Beat until creamy; spread over cool crust.
Third Layer: Prepare and pour over second layer.
Fourth Layer: Top with more Cool Whip.
You may garnish... - 39.355
Pistachio Pineapple Squares
1) Prepare the crust of preference (graham wafer, cookie crumb, etc.) in a pan of 9x13-inches.
2) Drain the pineapple and boil the juice.
3) In the juice, dissolve the gelatin and allow to cool till the mixture is thick but has not set.
4) With 3 cups... - 36.4392
Nutty Butterscotch And Chocolate Oat Bars
These wonderfully nutty bars pack a high fiber, protein rich punch that has a hint of butterscotch and a kiss of chocolate. Perfect for lunch boxes, after school treats, or unwinding with a cup of tea or coffee. - 0
Tres Leches Cake
1) Preheat oven hot to 350°F.
2) Grease a 13 x 9-inch (2-quart) glass baking dish.
3) In large bowl add cake mix, water, oil, and eggs.
4) Beat with electric mixer on low speed for 30 seconds until blended.
5) Beat on medium speed... - 47.0881
Almond Creme Cake
1. For cake: Place 2 tablespoons butter in 9 x 2-inch round dish. Heat on Full Power for 30 to 60 seconds, or until melted.
2. Add almonds, coconut, 1/4 cup honey, and 1/4 teaspoon almond extract. Spread mixture evenly over bottom of dish.
3. Dissolve yeast... - 36.7935