- » Toasted Coconut
Toasted Coconut Recipes
Enjoy our collection of toasted coconut recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for toasted coconut recipes.
Toasted Coconut Cookies
In a mixing bowl, cream butter, shortening and sugars until fluffy.
Add eggs and vanilla; beat well.
Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt; gradually add to creamed mixture.
Fold in oats, coconut and nuts.
Drop by tablespoonfuls onto greased... - 39.2134
Toasted Coconut Tapioca
1. Combine first 6 ingredients in a small saucepan; stir well, and let stand 5 minutes. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat, stirring constantly. Remove from heat, and stir in vanilla. Spoon pudding into dessert bowls. Cover surface of pudding with plastic... - 29.2123
Toasted Coconut Crust
Preheat oven to 300° F.
Mix coconut and butter.
Press firmly against the bottom and sides of a 9" piepan.
Bake about 20 minutes until golden.
Cool before filling. - 19.9773
You May Also Like!
Mix coconut with butter and sugar; spread on baking sheet.
Bake in preheated 350Â°F oven 8 to 10 minutes, until browned - 18.0159
Toasted Coconut Custard
Beat eggs with rotary beater or fork; stir in cream or milk, sugar, and vanilla.
Stir in coconut.
Divide mixture among 4 buttered 6-ounce custard cups.
Cover each loosely with foil.
Pour boiling water into wok to reach 1/2 inch below steamer rack.
Arrange... - 30.5679
Toasted Coconut Snowballs
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Spread coconut on 13-inch Round Baking Stone and bake 7 to 9 minutes, stirring occasionally, until evenly browned.
Transfer to 1-Quart Batter Bowl and let cool.
One at a time, run marshmallows under cold water, shake off excess water... - 24.8016
Toasted Coconut Bars
Mix coconut and Grape-Nuts.
Remove crusts from bread.
Cut bread in 1-inch strips; dip in condensed milk till well coated; roll in coconut mixture.
Place on greased baking sheet.
Bake in moderate oven (350°) about 10 minutes. - 22.9954
Toasted Coconut Pie
Thoroughly combine eggs, sugar, butter, lemon juice and vanilla.
Stir in coconut.
Pour into pie shell and bake at 350° for 40-45 minutes or until knife comes out clean.
Garnish with whipped cream and toasted coconut. - 33.3671
Toasted Coconut Bread
1) Sift the flour, salt and baking powder together.
2) In a large mixing bowl, add egg, milk and vanilla; stir in the flour, fold in the coconut , blend well; pour in the greased loaf pan.
3) Bake at 350 Deg... - 39.267
Atkins Diet Low-carb Sweet Toasted Coconut
Toasted coconut is such a wonderful addition to and garnish for coconut based dessert recipes. There are many commercial sweetened toasted coconuts available in the market, but those contain a lot of sugar. If you need a low carb alternative, watch this... - 120.652
Toasted Coconut Tea Squares
1. Trim crusts from the bread and cut each slice in 4 squares.
2. Brush with condensed milk. Sprinkle with coconut.
3. Place on cooky sheet and bake in a Moderate oven, 350° F., 10 minutes. - 22.7178
Toasted Coconut Pie
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Combine together the sugar, eggs, butter, lemon juice and vanilla thoroughly. Add the flaked coconut and stir well.
3) With the pastry, line a 9-inch pie plate.
4) Into the pastry-lined... - 45.2364
Toasted Coconut Pretzels
Place flour in large mixing bowl.
Cut in butter, with a pastry blender, until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Cover and refrigerate.
Sprinkle yeast and 1 tablespoon of granulated sugar over warm water in medium mixing bowl; stir to dissolve.
Let stand 5... - 43.2911
1. In small bowl, mix sugar, vanilla, and 1 tablespoon water, to make a thin glaze.
2. Spread one side of each toast slice with some of glaze; sprinkle with coconut.
3. Place on ungreased cookie sheet. Run under broiler, 6 inches from heat, about 3 minutes,... - 23.5042
Toasted Coconut Recipes By Category