- » Toasted Cereal
Toasted Cereal Recipes
Enjoy our collection of toasted cereal recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for toasted cereal recipes.
Make Your Own Toasted Cereal
1. In a 7-1/2" x 12" utility dish, mix together almonds, rolled oats and wheat germ.
2. Spread evenly.
3. Raise shelf.
4. Brown for 10 minutes; stir occasionally.
5. Remove from heat.
6. Add raisins, apples or apricots and brown sugar.
7.... - 42.5952
Toasted Cereal Snacks
Heat oven to 250°.
Mix cereals, pretzels and nuts in baking pan, 13x9x2 inches.
Blend butter and seasonings.
Pour over cereal mixture.
Bake 30 minutes, stirring gently with wooden spoon after 15 minutes. - 29.5822
Toasted Cracked Wheat Cereal
This toasted Cracked Wheat Cereal makes an excellent breakfast! Pour some iced milk over these Cracked Wheat Cereal and enjoy these crunchy and crisp cereals ! Feel free to comment on this dish here ! - 19.1674
You May Also Like!
Banana Toasted Nut Cereal
1. In a hevy bottomed pan, add the walnuts and toast them over a medium flame till brown; set aside
2. In a sauceopan, mix together raisins and water, allow to boil and cook till it turns thick; turn the heat off and mix walnuts, banana and... - 31.413
In a large saucepan or dutch oven (cast iron works very well) heat the oil, honey, and vanilla until the mixture is thin.
Turn off the heat and stir in the remaining ingredients in the order given. Make sure each ingredient is coated with the honey mixture... - 35.5092
Toast the oats in an oiled pan until lightly browned. Put them in a large bowl.
Toast the coconut lightly, then mix with the oats.
Stir in the seeds, peanuts, wheat germ, rolled wheat, dried fruit, and nuts.
Serve the cereal with honey and milk to... - 30.507
Toasted Barley Bake
In large skillet cook barley and finely chopped onion in butter or margarine over low heat, stirring frequently, about 15 minutes or till onion is tender and barley is golden brown.
Stir in water, chicken bouillon granules, and salt.
Bring to boiling.
Pour... - 29.4399
Toasted Party Mix
Heat oven to 275Â°.
Mix cereal, nuts, croutons and pretzel sticks in baking pan, 13x9x2 inches.
Blend remaining ingredients and pour over cereal mixture; mix.
Bake 45 minutes, stirring occasionally. - 28.7326
Heat a large skillet.
Add the oil and saute the oats 5 to 10 minutes on medium heat, until thev are lightly browned.
It is important to roast them well.
Add the boiling water slowly.
Add the salt and simmer for 30 minutes.
Add the tamari and simmer 5 minutes... - 30.1519
Kasha With Wild Mushrooms And Toasted Walnuts
1) In a saucepan, pour in 2 cups of the hot chicken stock and soak the dried mushrooms until soft, about 30 minutes.
2) Remove the mushrooms and squeeze dry over the bowl of soaking liquid.
3) Quickly rinse the mushrooms under cool water and... - 45.8633
Golden Toasted Rice
Toast the rice by spreading the grains in a heavy pan and heating in a moderate oven (350°) until lightly browned.
Melt butter in a heavy pan with a tight fitting cover; add rice and cook it slightly, stirring constantly.
Pour in hot consomme and water, stir... - 31.4514
Super Simple Snack Mix
1) Preheat the oven to 350 Deg F.
2) On a baking sheet, place almonds and bake for 5-7 min or until lightly toasted; cool
3) Mix the cereals, morsels, dried cherries and almonds; store in an airtight jar.
4) Quick and healthy... - 34.6048
Toasted Oat Bars
Sprinkle gelatin over cold water in a saucepan.
Allow to soften for 3 minutes.
Cook and stir over medium heat until mixture is completely liquefied.
Add the dates and cook and stir for 5 minutes.
Remove from heat and cool to the consistency of thick... - 30.0574