- » Toasted Almond Drink
Toasted Almond Drink Recipes
Enjoy our collection of toasted almond drink recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for toasted almond drink recipes.
Tempting Toasted Almond Booze
This one's pure booze. A tasty toasty tiny terrific cocktail made with just three ingredients Amaretto, Kahlua, Cream, this is for someone who likes his/her drink strong. A concoction of booze that you simply can't ignore. Follow the video recipe to learn how... - 87.3424
Trout With Toasted Almonds And Garlic
In small mixing bowl, combine almonds, margarine and garlic.
Microwave at High for 4 to 5 minutes, or just until almonds begin to brown, stirring once.
Add lemon juice, parsley, cayenne and white wine.
Arrange fish in 10-inch square casserole with... - 42.0723
Toasted Almond Cake Roll
1. In a 12" square microwave baker, spread the almonds and microwave at HIGH for five minutes and stir every minute and a half
2. Cool till it comes to room terperatureand grind the almonds in a food processor, bring it up to a cup and a half, stir... - 48.6959
Hot Posset is an irresistible mouth-watering beverage recipe. An easy to prepare drink recipe, Hot Posset is a beverage that you will surely love to serve to your loved ones! - 40.718
Almond Liqueur Oranges
Slice oranges, then arrange on four serving plates. Sprinkle with sugar and Grand Marnier.
Decorate with cream and almonds. - 29.1433
Coffee Almond Tortone
1) Beat the cream and add in 1/4 cup sugar, coffee and flavoring to this.
2) Whip egg whites till soft peak stage and slowly add and beat in 2 Tablespoons sugar till stiff.
3) Combine together almonds and coconut and add this nut mixture and egg whites... - 40.2518
Almond Coffee Cream
Heat milk in small saucepan just until bubbles form around the edges.
Stir in strong coffee and 1 teaspoon sugar; cook until piping hot, stirring occasionally.
Taste; add more sugar, if you wish.
Remove from the heat and stir in almond flavouring or... - 29.337
Figs In Brandy
Combine sugar, cardamom seeds, and 1/2 cup Cognac in saucepan; cook, stirring constantly, until sugar is dissolved.
Stir in raisins and almonds; heat through Place figs in chafing dish; pour sugar mixture over figs.
Place over low flame until figs are heated... - 27.1973
1) In a blender, process all ingredients until smooth.
2) Serve at once in a champagne glass. - 26.9813
Quick Apricot Whip
1. Drain the juice from the apricots and place the fruir and liqueur in a blender or food processor.
2. Process the apricots until they are completely smooth.
3. Put alternate spoonfuls of the fruit puree and yogurt into tour tall glasses or glass dishes,... - 29.8242
Creamy Almond Soup
Stir-fry sesame seeds in a small saucepan over medium heat until golden.
Place toasted sesame seeds in blender with 1 cup water.
Blend at high speed until smooth.
Place sesame seed mixture in a large saucepan.
Add almond paste and sugar; mix well.
Add 6 cups... - 40.1748
Almond Brandy Torte
Beat eggs and sugar until light.
Add mace and lemon rind.
Stir in bread crumbs and brandy alternately.
Blend in almonds.
Pour into greased and floured deep 8-inch cake pan.
Bake in preheated moderate oven (350°F.) for 30 to 35 minutes, or until cake tests... - 43.3012
Almond Fruit Basket
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Lightly grease a 10-inch tube pan.
3) Make the cake batter with cake mix and water, as mentioned in the label directions.
4) Transfer the cake batter into the tube pan.
5) Bake in the oven 45 minutes, or... - 42.7643
The Eggnog Amandine is one of my favorite drinks that can be served as a beverage. Prepared with eggnog and amaretto, the Eggnog Amandine are best served on family get together. - 27.5525
Badam Ka Doodh
Blanch the almonds and grind to a fine paste.
Cook in the milk till thick.
Add sugar and cook further till well blended.
Add saffron and cardamom powder.
Simmer and remove.
Cool and refrigerate.
Serve cold in glasses, topped with toasted almonds. - 30.9196
Run guava jelly through a sieve over strawberries, and add grenadine and Cointreau.
Put into sherbet, glasses.
Add toasted almonds.
Top with a small scoop of ice cream and cream.
Sprinkle orange rind, and dust with powdered sugar. - 30.6972
Coffee Mallow Tortoni
In a 4-cup measure, combine marshmallows and milk.
Microwave, uncovered, 1 1/2 to 2 minutes.
Stir to blend.
Stir in coffee crystals.
Chill until partially set.
Stir in nuts.
Beat egg whites and vanilla until soft peaks form.
Gradually add sugar.
Beat to stiff... - 38.1575
Ginger Flavored Fruit Cocktail
1. Combine fresh ginger, candied ginger, pickled ginger, lychee juice and sugar in a sauce pan. Bring to a boil and cook for 2 minutes. Discard all ginger slices except candied ginger. Cool and set aside.
2. Drain pineapple, peaches and lychee; place in a... - 30.8197
Crunchy Nut Terrine
Heat the oil and cook the celery and onion until golden.
Drain and place in a bowl with all the remaining ingredients.
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Grease two 6-cup loaf tins, and line with wax paper.
Spoon half the mixture into each.
Bake for... - 44.9188
Coffee Mallow Tortoni
In 4-cup glass measure combine marshmallows and milk.
Micro-cook, uncovered, till marshmallows begin to melt, about 1 1/2 minutes.
Stir to blend.
If marshmallows are not all melted, micro-cook a few seconds more.
Stir in coffee crystals; chill till partially... - 39.0468
Danish Coffee Ring
1) Dissolve yeast in warm water and set aside.
2) Mix sugar, salt, milk, and shortening, stir, and cool to 105-115 degree.
3) Combine milk mixture with 1 cup flour, egg, vanilla, and lemon peel and whisk until smooth.
4) Mix yeast mixture and... - 48.0897
1) Take a small sauce pan and bring chocolate, sugar and water to a boil in it.
2) Simmer for 2 minutes after reducing heat.
3) Beat in milk, coffee, cognac and Amaretto and boil again for 2 minutes.
4) Take four mugs and pour the drink into them.
5)... - 38.6121
Combine sugar and marmalade in a small saucepan; cook over medium heat, stirring frequently, until sugar dissolves.
Combine marmalade mixture, champagne, and orange sections in a large bowl, stirring gently.
Cover and chill 8 hours.
Transfer... - 28.323
Prune And Yogurt Whip
1) Dice the prunes into small pieces, blend well with the yogurt and brandy(optional).
2) Stiffly whisk the egg white, fold into the yogurt mixture.
3) Pour into at all stemmed glass, garnish with the... - 31.3817
Coffee Rum Torte
In saucepan, heat sugar and water to boiling; cook to soft-ball stage (240°).
In large mixer bowl, beat egg yolks till thick and lemon colored.
Very gradually add the hot syrup, beating constantly; continue beating till mixture is completely cool.
Beat in... - 38.8645
Peach And Ginger Pashka
1. Drain the cottage cheese and rub through a sieve into a bowl. Stone and roughly chop the peaches.
2. Mix together the chopped peaches, cottage cheese, yogurt, ginger, syrup and vanilla essence.
3. Line a new, clean flowerpot or a sieve with a piece of... - 35.0267
Minty Grapefruit Cups
1. Take a knife, and halve the grapefruit and scoope out the flesh all together, in a bowl,cut out segments, reserve the juice, then finally cut all peel and pith from the oranges, and cut into segments, discarding the membrane
2. In a... - 39.4656
Blender Chocolate Mousse
Blender chocolate mousse is creamy and chocolately and a favorite among those who love coffee as well. This blender chocolate mousse recipe has been with me for years. Truly a crowd pleaser! - 28.3023
Brandy Peach Sauce
Peel peaches; slice, removing pits.
In wok combine sugar, water, lemon juice, and nutmeg.
Bring to boiling.
Add peach slices; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer about 10 minutes or till tender, stirring occasionally.
Stir in almonds and peach brandy.
Heat... - 36.0643
Raspberry And Lemon Brandy Baskets
1. Take a large glass bowl and tip in the raspberries.
2. Remove a few good ones and keep aside to use as garnish
3. Use a fork or the back of a spoon to mash the berries.
4. Add the fromage frais and the lemon curd to the mashed berries.
5. Gently... - 37.0949
Dry fruits and nuts are a staple of the Arabic kitchen and here is a recipe of khoshaf that is a dessert beverage that displays the true colors of the middle eastern culture. It is cool and refreshing and perfect for a hot summer day. Take a look at the video... - 112.18
Golden Tuna Salad
Drain pineapple chunks (save juice for a dessert or chilled drink).
In a bowl combine pineapple, tuna, with its 2 or 3 drops of broth, celery, almonds, and onions.
Blend mayonnaise with soya sauce, salt and ginger.
Mix gently through the salad. - 31.771
Chocolate And Fruit Smoothie
Check out this smoothie but fulfills your daily dose of nutrients. This chocolate and fruit smoothie, made from chocolate, blueberries and bananas, is a store house of essential calories, carbohydrates, proteins and fats. A must-have for the health conscious! - 128.233
Drain pears, reserving liquid; slice if necessary.
Combine flours, almonds, brown sugar, lemon peel and cinnamon.
Cut margarine into dry ingredients.
Oil or spray six 6 oz.custard cups.
Divide pears and layer in bottom of each cup; spoon 1-2 tbs.reserved... - 35.1221
How To Make Mole Sauce
This sauce is absolutely wonderful. The amazing combination of spices, nuts and chilies makes this a deep and bold sauce. It takes a lot of work but it is well worth it! - 134.898
How To Make Homemade Nutella - Hazelnut Spread
After you learn how to make a hazelnut spread you will learn how to turn it into the best hot chocolate you ever had or turn it into a hazelnut mousse. Hazelnut spread can be very versatile and I think that the best use of it is definitely not spreading. - 145.424
Orange Cream Tartlets
To make pastry, sift flour and salt into a large bowl.
Using a pastry blender or 2 knives, cut in butter evenly.
Lightly mix in powdered sugar, egg yolks, vanilla and enough water to make a dough.
Wrap in foil or plastic wrap.
Refrigerate 30 minutes.
Preheat... - 42.702