- » Toasted Almond Cheesecake
Toasted Almond Cheesecake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of toasted almond cheesecake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for toasted almond cheesecake recipes.
Strawberries Cheesecake French Toast
French Toast for breakfast is filling and energizing as well and here is one such recipe. Chef David Hu shows how to make French Toast with strawberry cheesecake stuffing and strawberry syrup. Toast surely at its best! - 119.767
Strawberry And Almond Cheesecake
Combine crumbs and butter and press into a 9-inch pie pan.
Preheat oven to moderate (350°F.).
Place cream cheese in a large mixing bowl and blend slowly with an electric mixer.
When cream cheese is fairly smooth, add eggs, one at a time, beating mixture well... - 48.8415
1) Blend liqueur, cream, ice cream, syrup and extract in a blender until smooth.
2) Serve cake slice topped with garnishing with sliced almonds. - 30.0645
Almond And Sultana Cheesecakes
1)Preheat oven to 180 degrees C or 350 degrees F or Gas Mark 4.
2)Take biscuits in a plastic bag and seal it. Crush the biscuits using a rolling pin.
3)Take poached egg rings or non stick pastry rings of size 3 ½ inches place them on a... - 47.0849
Preheat oven to 300°.
Combine crumbs, almonds, sugar and margarine; press firmly on bottom of 9-inch springform pan or 13x9-inch baking pan.
In large mixer bowl, beat cheese until fluffy.
Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk until smooth.
Add eggs and... - 45.2884
Almond Coconut Cheesecake
1. Preheat the oven to 325°. Combine the crust ingredients in a medium bowl until well blended. Press into the bottom of a greased 8-inch springform pan. Bake for 15 minutes and let stand until cool. Leave the oven on.
2. While the crust cools, beat the... - 32.9056
Mocha Almond Cheesecake
1. Spray a 9-inch springform pan with nonstick cooking spray.
2. In a small bowl, combine the bead crumbs, cocoa, and sweetener
3. Sprinkle the bottom and sides of the pan with the mixture such that they stick to the coated walls and bottom of... - 47.3533
Party Peach-bowl Cheesecake
This Party Peach-Bowl Cheesecake makes a dreamy dessert ! Try out this delicious peach dessert and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Party Peach-Bowl Cheesecake are welcome ! - 45.0337
Peachy Cheese Cake
1 Place the butter in a large mixing bowl and microwave on full power for 1 1/2 minutes.
2 Mix in the biscuit (cracker) crumbs with 25g/1 oz (2 tablespoons) sugar. Press over the base of a large souffle dish or a 25cm/10 inch flan dish.
3 To make the jam easy... - 45.0814
Berry Cheesecake Pie
1. Prepare cheesecake mix according to package directions.
2. Stir in the nuts.
3. Pour the mixture into baked pastry shell
4. Place in the refrigerator to chill for a minimum of 1 hour.
5. In a saucepan, dissolve sugar and cornstarch in... - 46.2431
Black And White Cheesecake
TO MAKE CRUST: Melt chocolate and butter over hot water or very carefully over direct heat.
Stir in almonds'and extract.
Chill until thick enough to spread in 9 inch springform pan.
TO MAKE FILLING: Melt chocolate over hot water or carefully over very... - 45.4366
1. Preheat oven to 400Â° F.
2. In a medium mixing bowl, thoroughly mix graham cracker crumbs, 1/4 cup plus 2 teaspoons margarine, and the almonds.
3. Grease an 8-inch springform pan with nonstick cooking spray.
4. In a large mixing bowl,... - 51.2831
1. Preheat the oven to 300 degrees F. Assemble the mise en place trays. Generously grease a 9-by-3-inch-deep springform pan. Sprinkle the graham cracker crumbs over the pan, tilting it so that they cover the bottom and sides. Shake out the excess crumbs.... - 38.1025
Baked Apricot Cheesecake
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 325 degrees.
2) Mix together the sugar, crumbs, butter and extract and then spoon the mixture into a springform cake pan of 8 inches. Press evenly over the base.
3) Bake in the preheated oven for about... - 48.1331
Amaretto Peach Cheesecake
Combine margarine and sugar until light and fluffy.
Blend in egg.
Add flour; mix well.
Spread dough onto bottom of 9-inch springfbrm pan.
Bake at 450° 10 minutes.
Combine cream cheese, sugar and flour, mixing at medium speed on electric mixer until well... - 40.9579
White Chocolate Cheesecake
Combine graham cracker crumbs, almonds and butter; blend well.
Press mixture onto bottom and 1 inch up sides of 9-inch springform pan.
Place white chocolate in 1-quart casserole.
Microwave at MEDIUM (5) 2 to 3 minutes.
Stir until smooth.
Cool... - 43.4931
Frozen Lemon Cheesecake Squares
In bowl, combine crushed wafers, almonds and butter.
Line 13 x 9-inch (3.5 L) baking dish with foil or parchment paper; grease.
Press crumb mixture into bottom of pan.
In large heatproof bowl set over saucepan of gently simmering water, and using... - 42.4889
Apricot Swirl Cheesecake
Grease the bottom and sides of a 10-in sprmgform pan; sprinkle with ground almonds and set aside.
In a saucepan over medium heat, cook apricots and water for 15 minutes or until the water is nearly absorbed and apricots are tender, stirring occasionally.
Stir... - 46.949
Honey Raisin Cheesecake
Mix 1 cup flour, 1/4 CUP sugar and 34 teaspoon salt; cut in butter till mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Blend in beaten egg.
Pat dough evenly on bottom and 1 inch up sides of an 8x8x2-inch baking dish.
Bake in a hot oven (400°) for 15 minutes;... - 43.9356
Cream Cheesecake With Cookie Crust
Toasted chopped blanched almonds Make Crust.
Have ingredients except 3/4 cup cream at room temperature.
Beat cheese until fluffy.
Mix sugar, flour, and salt.
Gradually blend into cheese, keeping mixture smooth.
Add grated rinds.
Add eggs and egg yolks, one at... - 42.7518
1. In a small bowl, tip in the bread crumbs, cocoa, and sweetener and mix well
2. Spray a 9-inch springform pan with nonstick cooking spray.
3. Sprinkle this mixture on the prepared pan and press gently to ensure that it sticks to the walls and... - 45.1667
Grease the inside bottom of a 9-inch (23-cm) springform cake pan.
Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
To make cake, beat egg yolks, water and half the sugar in a large bowl until pale and creamy.
Beat egg whites until stiff; fold in remaining sugar.
Fold into... - 46.8011
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. For crust, combine wafers, almonds and 1/3 cup sugar in food processor; process until fine crumbs are formed. Combine crumb mixture with melted butter in medium bowl. Press mixture evenly on bottom and 1 inch up side of 9-inch... - 34.2356
Pine Nut Brittle Cheesecake
In a 10- to 12-inch frying pan, toast nuts over low heat, shaking pan often, until nuts are light gold, about 12 minutes.
Remove from pan and set aside.
Add 3/4 cup sugar to pan; shake pan often over medium-high heat until sugar liquefies and turns golden, 5... - 37.1656
Light Cottage Cheese Cake
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. In 9" by 3" spring-form pan, with hand, mix graham-cracker crumbs and butter or margarine; press onto bottom of pan. Bake crust 10 minutes; cool on wire rack.
2. In 1-quart saucepan, evenly sprinkle gelatin over water; let stand 1... - 35.8164
Tempting Trifle Cheesecake
Press crumbs onto bottom of greased 9-inch springform pan.
Bake at 325°, 15 minutes.
Combine cream cheese and sugar, mixing at medium speed on electric mixer until well blended.
Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
Blend in sour cream,... - 40.9205
Charcoal Room Cheesecake
Have butter, cheese, and eggs at room temperature.
Mix crumbs, butter, and 2 tablespoons sugar with hands.
Press on bottom of 9-inch spring-form pan.
Cream cheese well.
Slowly beat in 1 cup sugar.
Then add eggs, one at a time, beating well after... - 46.3007
Amaretto Cheesecake has a fine taste. If you love cheese and cream in your cake then try this Amaretto Cheesecake recipe. You will simple love it. - 43.3709
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Coat the bottom of 8 inch spring- form pan with butter.
3) In a bowl, lightly beat the egg yolk.
4) In a food processor, place the toast and process until coarse crumbs are formed.
5) In a mixing bowl, mix... - 44.3212
Individual Cheesecakes With Strawberries
1. Heat oven to 350°F.
2. Combine cereal and nuts in a food processor and process until finely ground; add butter and egg white; process until blended. Distribute crumbs evenly over six 4-inch mini springform pans; press to cover bottoms, forming a crust.... - 41.1053
Regal Cream Cheese Cake
1.In a large bowl, mix pineapple juice with mayonnaise and rum extract.
2.Refrigerate the bowl for 1-2 hours.
3.Serve chilled. - 38.5187
Raspberry Cheese Cake
This Raspberry Cheese Cake is simply excellent and is much similar to the one you would have had in your favorite bakes. It is dead easy to make and is sure to set your taste buds rolling! - 41.7743
Frozen Rainbow Torte
Let sherbets stand at room temperature to soften slightly.
Meanwhile, set aside 1/2 cup of the macaroon crumbs; stir cream into remaining 1 1/2 cups.
Spread mixture evenly over the bottom of a 9-inch cheesecake pan or layer cake pan with removable... - 31.2662