- » Toasted Almond
Toasted Almond Recipes
Toasted almond is a very delicious and spicy recipe that is known worldwide for its tasty flavor. Toasted almonds are gaining popularity these days and are served with various things such as coffee and ice creams. ... More »
Chicken With Toasted Almonds
1. Have meatman bone and skin broiler-fryers.
2. To make them easier to slice, store in freezing compartment until partially frozen.
3. Slice into long, thin slivers and let thaw completely at room temperature.
4. In large skillet heat... - 46.165
Trout With Toasted Almonds And Garlic
In small mixing bowl, combine almonds, margarine and garlic.
Microwave at High for 4 to 5 minutes, or just until almonds begin to brown, stirring once.
Add lemon juice, parsley, cayenne and white wine.
Arrange fish in 10-inch square casserole with... - 41.496
Toasted Almond Sponge
Soften gelatin in 1/2 cup cold water.
In heavy skillet caramelize 3/4 cup sugar, stirring constantly so it doesn't burn.
Remove from heat when a deep golden brown.
Slowly add milk.
Cook and stir till all caramel dissolves.
Remove from heat.
Add softened... - 41.3381
Toasted Almond Crunch
In a heavy saucepan, melt the margarine, Stir in the sugar, water, corn syrup and almonds.
Over a medium-high heat, cook until it reaches a hard-crack stage (290°).
Stir only slightly to keep from burning.
Mixture will turn to a golden color.
Pour the... - 39.0265
Toasted Almond Fudgies
Grease an 8-by-8-by-2-inch baking dish.
Melt 1/2 cup butter and chocolate in saucepan over very low heat.
Remove from heat and beat in sugar and vanilla.
Beat in eggs.
Add nuts and pour into prepared pan.
Bake at 350° F for 30-40... - 38.7218
Toasted Almond Butter Cookies
1. Preheat the oven to 350°. Spread the almonds in a pie plate and toast for about 6 minutes, until lightly golden; let cool. Line 2 large baking sheets with foil and coat lightly with cooking spray.
2. In a food processor, pulse the 1 cup plus 1 1/2... - 33.9851
Toasted Almond Cocktail
1) In a blender, process all the ingredients together until smooth and frothy.
2) Pour equally into two chilled 4-ounce rock glasses and serve immediately. - 30.0714
To blanch almonds, pour boiling water over them to cover.
Let stand 3 to 5 minutes or until the brown skin can be easily slipped off between the fingers.
Drain and remove the skins.
Place oil in a small pan and heat until hot, between 325° F. and... - 27.5206
Toasted Almond Recipes By Category