- » Toasted
Enjoy our collection of toasted recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for toasted recipes.
Wegmans Spicy Porchetta Panini
Wegmans Executive Chef Scott Bova shows you how to make this traditional Italian sandwich that you'll have to try to believe! You will be getting out your panini maker again and again to make this panini. It is delicious and different - and perfect with a... - 130.314
Vegan Gluten-free French Toast
Whitney shows you how to make vegan french toast that is gluten-free, soy-free, sugar-free, salt-free and even oil-free. She demos 3 recipes from different sources so you can choose one that sounds most appealing or based on ingredients at hand. No matter how... - 125.074
Vietnamese Muc Rang Muoi - Salt Toasted Squid
1. On a chopping board, place the squid pieces and using a sharp knife, make fine criss-cross lines on one side of the squid. Once done set it aside onto a plate and using a paper towel pat dry the pieces.
2. In a mixing bowl, mix together the... - 120.551
Homemade Mushroom And Cheese Quesadilla
In the mood to have some nice and tasty Mexican food, you have come to the right place. Check out these yummy Mushroom and Cheese Quesadillas which is one of the most popular dishes from the Mexican cuisine. The Chef shows how to prepare them in a matter of... - 120.363
Perfect Toasted Sandwich
Perfect toasted sandwich is the normal sandwich with a little magic. Watch this video to see how you can make your sandwiches magical and present them in a five star style. - 119.817
Toasted Sandwich With Soy Cheese And Coleslaw
How about a healthy coleslaw and cheese sandwich for lunch? Here is a video recipe showing you how to make a healthy coleslaw salad. The “cheese” in this recipe is made with soy and a vegetable oil based spread. A simple recipe that’s healthy too! - 118.839
Nutty Maple Granola
The Natural Princess indulges in her sweet tooth and makes some nutty maple granola. It's snack time. - 118.631
Baked Pecan And Avocado Pie With Toasted Pecan Crust
Does the idea of a sweetened avocado pie sound appealing to you? Well, you're not the only one! Here is an interesting recipe for you that will churn out one of the most delicious avocado pies ever! And the toasted pecan crust is an added advantage. Watch the... - 115.796
Grilled Cheese Mac And Cheese
To make the white sauce:
1. In a pan with beaten cream, heat together garlic cubes and fresh thyme, drizzle over black pepper and mix.
2. Add about 8 slices of cheese and heat till it melts.
To make the macaroni pasta:
3. In another pan heat water to... - 115.67
Asparagus Yogurt Soup With Toasted Almonds
1. In a pot, heat the olive oil and add the garlic to cook.
2. Add the chopped asparagus into the pot and stir
3. Add vegetable stock and bring to boil.
4. Once the soup boils, cover and simmer for 20-25 minutes.
5. Drain the asparagus and reserve the... - 114.202
Asparagus Yogurt Soup With Toasted Almonds
1. In a pot, heat the olive oil and add the garlic to cook.
2. Add the chopped asparagus into the pot and stir.
3. Add vegetable stock and bring to boil.
4. Once the soup boils, cover and simmer for 20-25 minutes.
5. Drain the asparagus and reserve the... - 113.957
Rhubarb Fool With Toasted Granola
What better way to pep up on this spring outings than this Rhubar Fool! This pudding from Chef Kevin, is so rich that we almost had to lie down. This is such an easy rhubarb fool to make. It only takes 5 minutes to get the fruit stewed and your granola done.... - 113.384
Toasted Baked Beans Sandwich
Got only a few minutes to toast a sandwich? Try this Baked Beans Toasted Sandwich. This is a tasty, healthy and simple snack which can be served with chilli or tomato sauce. Decorate it with freshly cut tomatoes and cucumber for added color. - 112.907
Classic Caesar Salad With Toasted Almonds
Robin and her 88 year old Mother-in-Law show you their family Caesar Salad recipe which has been enhanced with toasted almonds. This is a video to watch for all you suckers of family recipes and secrets. It is going to impress you a lot. - 112.718
Toasted Ravioli- I Love This Appetizer!
We love ravioli but toasted ravioli is something that is just making a good thing better. On top of that, this recipe uses ready-made ravioli. Try this version to make a low fat luscious snack for a party. - 112.561
Farfalle With Sautéed Asparagus And Toasted Almonds
Italian pastas are always loved by everybody. They are simple, easy sometimes healty and offer a delicious meal option. Here is one such quick farfalle recipe for you. Watch the video for the whole recipe. - 111.43
Toasted Pumpkin Seeds
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a bowl combine pumpkin seeds and braggs or soy sauce and stir to coat.
3. Put the seeds on a baking sheet and cook for 10 minutes.
4. Stir the seeds and toast it for another 10-15 minutes or until... - 110.762
Panini And Crustini
Celebrating the Wine Club pick-up party with a nice food & wine pairing. - 110.091
Sugared Toast With Cream And Pistachio
For sweet lovers there's always a way out, no matter how scarce you are on ingredients and this sugared toast with cream pistachio recipe says that aloud. Its amazing to watch how the chef made such a rich dessert in this video with just a handful of... - 109.977
This cinnamon toast is part of the "A Bachelor's Breakfast in Bed" video. It accompanied shakshuka for a sweet contrast to a savory, spicy dish. The secret to this cakey bread was using challah. Also watch the yogurt and mango salad video. When you cook for... - 109.188
Toasted Marshmallow Shooter
This simple shooter packs in just two ingredients and tasted totally like the toasted marshmallow. A groggy mix of frangelico and coconut rum, this unique concoction pairs together two unlikely alcohol to form a tasty little shot. Stream the video recipe to... - 108.483
Bagel Pizza Bites
1. Preheat a toaster oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Toast the bagel bread if desired.
3. Spread tomato sauce and sprinkle over cheese.
4. Scatter chopped bell pepper and onion if desired.
5. Place the bagels and bake till the cheese is... - 107.978
Delicious Spicy Carrot Toasted Sandwich
Someone gave me an old toasted sandwich maker when I came back to New Zealand and I’ve been using it quite a bit. Today I made spicy carrot toasted sandwiches. - 107.707
You must have seen many different type of bruschetta, but this Roman Bruschetta is different. It is the traditional style dish from Rome, which does not have garlic or other ingredients. It is made with 5 ingredients only including the seasoning. Take a look... - 107.169
Spicy Honey Beef On Toasted Bun
Feeling hungry and still wondering what to eat - here is a perfect recipe for all of you. As per the recipe video, spice up your leftover beef with honey and spices to fill the toasted buns. It is surely going to be hit, when you are really looking forward to... - 106.415
Homemade Toasted Bagel
Don't allow yourself to fall a victim of breakfast less-mornings. To help you stay up in the game, we bring you a yummy, healthy breakfast recipe of toasted bagels that are simply scrumptious to eat. The chef shows you how you can turn your breakfast into the... - 106.132
1. Preheat oven to 400 degree F.
2. On an oven safe plate, arrange tortilla chips.
3. Place tomato, and pepper on top of each chips.
4. Put jalapeno pepper, and cover chips with cheese.
5. Sprinkle scallion, oregano, and cumin on it.
6.... - 106.093
Taiyaki - Fish Bread
Taiyaki is a Korean fish shaped bread with a fabulous taste.Taiyaki is a popular street food in Japan and Korea. Join James in his kitchen and see how to cook Taiyaki. - 105.617
Succulent Sautéed Green Beans With Crunchy Toasted Almond Topping
If you are looking for a fast-fix for quick weeknight dinner, look no further than Betty's succulent sautéed green bean dish. Betty adds a fresh spin to this classic side dish by adding a crunchy toasted almond topping. This fuss-free and delicious side dish... - 104.033
Goat Cheese In Marinara Sauce Dip With Toasted Bread
What do you do for a quick and easy snack? Here is an all vegetarian recipe that matches the taste and hunger quotient very well. Watch the video and enjoy the nice dip with goat cheese in marinara sauce and toasted bread. - 103.896
1. In a pan, heat 1 tbsp oil, add cumin seeds and sauté paneer and onion.
2. Then add potato, tomato and saute for about 5 minutes.
3. Add curry powder and salt and mix well.
4. Take a bread slice, apply butter and spread the filling.
5. Close with... - 103.794
Toasted Pecan Salad With Fuyu Persimmon
If you thought that salads were boring foods, stuffed with loads and loads of unpalatable greens, this recipe is sure to surprise you. Crunchy toasted pecans tossed with spicy-sweet fuyu persimmon makes for one delish salad that is sure to change your boring... - 102.841
Homemade Granola - Raw Or Toasted
1) Mix all the ingredients together in a large bowl. Stir well till the ingredients are all incorporated together.
2) To toast, simply transfer to a pan and lightly toast for a few minutes, till done.
3) Serve the fresh homemade granola as and... - 101.638
Grilled Local Gouda Cheese Sandwich
Three Island Cheese Farm in Cherryville has glorious farm-made gouda cheese. Visit your local farmer's markets this season for all the fabulous artisan ingredients you need for a gorgeous artisan sandwich feast. This Grilled Gouda Cheese Sandwich is perfect... - 101.328
Super Bowl Spicy Crunchy Toasted Cashews
Spruce up the football fever with Betty's spicy toasted cashews. This flavorful, nutty snack adds a zippy twist to the Super Bowl snack table. This is one snack that is sure to delight all your football fans. Stream the video recipe and get making this... - 100.7
Very quick and easy to make, with less ingredients and endless flavors of your choice. This Muffins are free from any dairy products and with the addition of olive oil and yeast, it gets a Cheesy- flavour. A good try for Breakfast. - 100.493
Vegan French Toast
1. Mix all the ingredients except bread in a bowl.
2. Dunk bread in mixture coat well and cook in pan on a med heat until brown on both sides.
3. Serve along with tea or coffee with tangy and flavorful sauces like ketchup and mustard or as... - 100.291
Tempting Toasted Almond Booze
This one's pure booze. A tasty toasty tiny terrific cocktail made with just three ingredients Amaretto, Kahlua, Cream, this is for someone who likes his/her drink strong. A concoction of booze that you simply can't ignore. Follow the video recipe to learn how... - 100.076
Roulade With Toasted Almonds And Fresh Berries
If you have a sweet craving, try this Roulade with Toasted Almonds and Fresh Berries. This mouthwatering dessert goes just perfect for your get together as well as to serve that someone special. The garnishing of the colored berries makes this sweet look very... - 99.9791
Southern Toasted Pecans
Want to eat a quick and tasty snack? This wonderful video is here to make a decadent, delicious and mouth watering southern pecans at home. The chef shows the recipe for this interesting nutty snack in just a few minutes for a quick munch. - 98.4291
Fried Egg & Cheese Sandwich
1. Peel and slice egg.
2. In a bowl, combine cheese, mustard, paprika, and black pepper. Mix.
3. On a bread slice, lay out egg. Top it with cheese mixture.
4. Place the other slice on it to create a sandwich.
5. Apply a thin coat of butter on it.
6.... - 97.7761
Crispy Delectable Toasted Baguette Slices
Now gourmet style gorging doesn't get any tastier and cheaper than this. Stretch your dollar and still have a good time with Good Housekeeping's money-saving, These make-ahead baguette slices is best relished with a hot pizza dip. Just follow the recipe video... - 97.7523
Crunchy-spiced Toasted Pumpkin Seeds
Wondering what to do with the leftover pumpkin seeds from your Halloween's jack-o-lantern? Simple just whack up a tasty, crunchy, healthy snack. Sweet-salty-spicy-crunchy toasted pumpkin seeds make for a delightful treat any time, anywhere. Stream the video,... - 97.6845
Original Tomato Bruschetta
Juliana shows you how to make delicious tomato bruschetta from fresh vine tomatoes, basil, garlic, and the Mediterranean Diet staple, olive oil. This Italian recipe is simple and easy and fits in any Mediterranean Diet meal plan - 97.4832
Amy's High Protein Tuna Melt
I am in love with the La Tortilla Low Carb, Low-Fat Tortillas. I have now gotten my husband hooked on them too ;) He is a sandwich type of guy, but instead of just one sandwich, he usually want two. At 50-80 calories per slice of bread, he's looking at 320... - 96.2204
Ham Cheese And Avocado Toasted Sandwich
Next time your kids are hungry, surprise then with some delicious sandwiches. Look at this video that shows a unique way to toast your sandwich in a toaster bag. The video is impressive and offers some amazing filling ideas too. Take a look…. - 95.9096
Quest For The Belgian Waffles! (part 2) Feat. Dutch Oliebollen
1) Start by heating up the milk a tiny bit, doesn’t have to be super hot and do not boil. Once warm, throw in the dried yeast and combine well.
2) Melt the butter (30 seconds in the microwave will do).
3) Separate the eggs (yolks and whites)... - 93.405
Toasted And Candied Walnuts
Toasted and candied walnuts are an ingredient that makes a fabulous addition to salads and other dishes. If you like to eat them as it is they are good even then. Want the recipe to make the toasted walnuts, here the video. Watch the video and enjoy walnuts. - 91.4376
Solar Toasted Pound Cake Sticks
1. Cut the pound cake into sticks.
2. Line up the pound cake in a solar cooker bowl, cover with lid and place it upon a reflector.
3. Check for a clear sun and a temperature around 63 degrees Farenheit.
4. Let it toast in the solar... - 90.7621
This stuff is called 油揚げ aburaage. It’s deep fried tofu. Usually you eat aburaage stuffed with rice, or in miso soup or with udon. But the other day, I suddenly had a brainwave. Why don’t I put chocolate inside it? I could call it agechoko! So I did... - 89.9219
Toasted Chili Con Carne Sandwich With Cream Cheese
Wondering what to do with your leftover chili con carne from your last party? Simple, toss them together to create a lip-smacking toasted cream cheese sandwich. Delectable and easy to make, this lip-smacking treat is a great way to stuff yourself on hungry... - 89.1639
Toasted Almond Pudding
1) Add the sugar and cornstarch to a heavy saucepan over medium high heat, and whisk together to get rid of any lumps.
2) Add the milk and salt and bring the mixture to a light boil. Let it cook for about 5 minutes.
3) Take the mixture off the heat and... - 89.1113
Easy French Toast
French toast is easy to make and filling for an energetic breakfast. Check out the recipe to make French toast with some eggs and bread as the key ingredients along with a tinge of vanilla. Great when accompanied with a beverage like coffee. - 88.6731
I decided to see what would happen if I cooked potatoes in the toaster. - 87.4322
Mashed Potato Pizza
1.Pre-heat your toaster to 425C.
2.Place the pizza crust on a small plate, layer it with some sauce and spread it evenly.
3.Now place the mashed potatoes on the pizza and spread it making a thick layer.
4.Add the sliced mushrooms and... - 87.1482
Sweet Potatoes With Toasted Pecans
Holidays and outings is an excellent time to connect with family and friends and pamper with great food. This video takes you to a terrific journey with some extraordinary food ideas. Take a look at this video and gear up for a magical experience. - 85.4699
Nikko has another great bagel sandwich recipe for that quick breakfast. He keeps it simple with just 3 ingredients and quick cooking techniques. Highly recommended for those who have almost no time for cooking breakfast and need a quick grab to get going for... - 83.0212
Simple Garlic Toast(bread)
1. In a warm microwave bowl, put together butter, garlic, parsley and olive oil.
2. Cover the bowl with plastic film and microwave for 30 seconds.
3. Remove the plastic film and stir the butter mixture.
4. Add cheese and mix well.
5.... - 82.8158
Toasted Chili Powder
Spices are the most important ingredient used in almost every dish. Today, chef Dan is going to show you how to prepare the delicious and spicy Toasted Chili Powder. Check out the video of this tasty recipe. - 77.4176
Toasted Party Sized Chicken Salad Sandwiches
Chicken can be used for different course recipes of food in distinct flavors and ways. Here is are recipes to make party sized chicken salad as well as chicken salad sandwiches that are good with drinks at parties. Parties get their worth with drinks! - 76.8389
Rice With Artichoke Stew And Toasted Orzo
At the end of a long day, when the last thing you feel like doing is cooking an elaborate meal, something tasty and filling as this would satiate you fully. Tasty artichoke stew served with rice and lightly toasted orzo. This video details a simple recipe to... - 71.3541
Filipino Style Toasted Egg Sandwich
Is there a specific something that you remember eating in your childhood? This recipe being shown in the video is something that was regularly eaten during the lunch hours in school! A simple and fast egg sandwich with some toasted bread. See the video for... - 69.1211
Toasted Filbert Coffee Cake
Toasted Filbert Coffee Cake is simply yummy. The eggs with sour cream gives the Toasted Filbert Coffee Cake a two dimensional taste. - 55.1366
French Toasted Salmon Doublettes
Indulge in life's real pleasure with this French-Toasted Salmon Doublettes and enjoy the real fun of cooking with this wondeful recipe. With the most popular combinations on trial, this French-Toasted Salmon Doublettes is sure to catch everyone's fancy! - 51.7922
French Toast With Cranberry Apple Topping
1.Take a quart saucepan and melt some margarine in it.
2. Add in apple, cranberries, sugar, vanilla, apple juice and bring to boil over high heat.
3. Once boiled, let simmer over medium to loe heat for about 10 minutes until mixture attains a syrupy... - 50.3554
Crunchy Oven Fried French Toast
1.Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
2.Take an 8X8X2 inch baking pan and using a pastry brush brush it with margarine.
3.Take a medium mixing bowl and whisk together half and half, vanilla and eggs.
4.On a paper plate or wax paper mix... - 50.0327
1. In a food processor, mix together all ingredients except bread, margarine, and garnish; pulse and process a smooth mixture is achieved.
2. Using a knife cut bread slice into 4 equal triangles.
3. Spread equal amounts of chicken mixture on... - 49.7658
Garden Gazpacho With Garlic Toasts
1. To make the soup - in the blender put in cucumbers, tomatoes, lemon juice, olive oil, bell pepper.
2. Process to blend and get a chunky mixture.
3.Take a non aluminium bowl and transfer contents into it.
4. Add in the pepper, salt, cilantro and the... - 49.6937
Sugar Snap Peas In Toasted Sesame Seed Vinaigrette
1) In a large saucepan, pour in water and add salt.
2) Place over high heat and bring the water to a boil.
3) Add sugar snap peas to cook until crisp-tender, about 30 seconds.
4) Drain the sugar snap peas and rinse under cold running water. Drain well... - 49.0257
Toasted Corn Pudding
In a wide nonstick frying pan, toast corn ears over medium heat, turning as needed, until about a third of the kernels on each ear are tinged with brown (about 15 minutes).
Remove from pan; let stand until cool enough to handle.
Cut kernels from ears and... - 48.9803
Tomato Confit On Toasted Bread With Pesto
1. Start by preheating the oven to 375°F
2. Start by pounding the garlic clove, in a mortar, add garlic and a pinch of salt, pestle till mixture becomes a smooth paste, also add the basil, keep adding a few tablespoons at a time, while... - 48.837
Broiled Snapper On Toasted Sourdough
1. Preheat broiler or griller.
2.To make the tartar sauce, in a bowl, mix the mayonnaise, mustard, onion, pickle, pickle juice, lemon juice, and pepper.
3.Refrigerate covered until required.
4.Cut snapper fillets into 4 equal... - 48.8145
Country Style Terrine Of Liver
Put all the meats, garlic and spices together in a bowl and mix well.
Put the mixture in a 15-cm (6-in) souffle dish or ovenproof terrine and press down well.
Arrange the bacon rashers over the top and put on the bay leaves.
Cover lightly with a piece of... - 48.6213
Toasted Almond Butter Torte
1) Make 6 cones, each from 3-inch rounds of wax paper and secure with cellophane tape.
2) In the top of a double boiler, melt chocolate pieces over simmering water.
3) Allow to cool, and smear thinly inside the paper cones to cover completely.... - 48.3202
Welsh Rarebit Sauce With Egg And Tomato
Prepare the Welsh rarebit sauce: melt the butter.
Add the grated cheese and the milk.
Stir over low heat until the cheese melts.
Season and adjust consistency with a little extra milk if necessary.
Lay the required number of trimmed toast slices in a shallow... - 48.2644
Cream Of Chicken Soup
Remove all scraps of meat from the carcass, cut them into neat pieces and set aside.
Crush the carcass and put it in the pressure cooker with the giblets, vegetables, bouquet garni and the water.
Put on the lid and bring to high (15 lb) pressure, then cook... - 48.2431
Grilled Goat's Cheese Apricot Relish And Pistachio Oil
To make the pistachio oil, put the pistachios and oil in a food processor and whizz for 1 minute until smooth.
Strain through a muslin cloth (ideally) or a fine sieve.
To make the relish, put the onion, vinegar and sugar in a small pan and cook gently for 6-8... - 47.9656
Compote Of Winter Fruits
1. Remove the stems of figs and halve them if they are too large.
2. Take a medium saucepan and add 3 cups of water add figs and apricots into it.
3. Boil the mixture and add sugar to it. Stir the mixture until the sugar dissolves.
4. Cook at low... - 47.9185
Toasted Cashew Stir Fry With Noodles
1. Combine seeds and nuts in a bowl, and microwave them for 4 minutes until they get toasted. Alternatively they can be toasted in conventional oven at gas mark 6,400°F (200°C) for about 5-7 minutes. Check the seeds and nuts at set intervals to... - 47.9046
Picnic Potato Salad
1) Wash potatoes but do not peel it.
2) Cube the potatoes.
3) In a large saucepan add potatoes and cover with cold water.
4) Boil the potatoes, decrease heat and simmer till done.
5) Drain the potatoes and keep in a large bowl.
6) Add... - 47.8258
Cream Of Celery Soup
Fry the vegetables lightly in the fat in the uncovered pressure cooker for about 2 minutes.
Add thestock, seasoning and bouquet garni.
Put on the lid, bring to high (15 lb) pressure, then cook for 5 minutes.
Reduce pressure quickly.
Remove the bouquet... - 47.6152
1. Heat 2 tablespoons butter in a pan, stir in flour, cook for 2 minutes then slowly add milk. Keep stirring, bring to the boil, cook until thickened and remove.
2. Add all seasoning and half the cheese, stir well, remove from fire, add cream.
3. Remove crust... - 47.5867
Tarragon Chicken Breast Salad With Toasted Pecans
1. Poach the chicken breasts in the poaching liquid for 10 minutes, or just until the pink color is gone throughout.
2. Take care so that the dish does not get overcooked.
3. The chicken breasts will be firm when pressed with the back of a fork in this... - 47.5741
Cinnamon Toast Cobbler
Drain peaches, reserving 1 cup syrup.
Combine cornstarch and salt; slowly blend in reserved syrup.
Cook and stir till mixture comes to boiling.
Reduce heat; cook and stir 2 minutes.
Add lemon juice, 1/4 cup butter, and peaches.
Heat just to bubbling.
Turn... - 47.5427
Toasted Tropical Fruit Kebabs With Hot Chocolate Dip
1. Season the wooden skewers by soaking them in tepid water for 30 minutes.
2. Peel the mangos and dice into large pieces. Place on a platter.
3. Cut papaya into half, scoop out the seeds and cut the flesh into large dices, discarding the... - 47.4414
Toasted Butter Pecan Cake
Toast pecans in 4 tablespoons butter in 350-degree oven for 20-25 minutes, stirring frequently.
Sift together flour, baking powder, and salt.
Cream 1/2 pound butter, gradually add sugar, creaming well.
Blend in eggs, one at a time, beating well after... - 47.3626
Toasted Butter-pecan Cake
"Combine pecans nnd 1 /4 cup butter; place on cookie sheet.
Bake at 3i>0 degrees for 20 minutes, stirring frequently.
Combine remaining butter and sugar; blend in eggs.
Sift dry ingredients together; add to creamed mixture alternately with milk.
Stir in... - 47.325
Swedish Toasted Almond Cake
Preheat electric skillet at 425°.
Combine 1 tablespoon butter and crumbs; coat bottom and sides of 9x9x2-inch baking pan.
Pour remaining melted butter into milk.
Sift together flour, baking powder, and salt.
Beat eggs till thick and foamy.
Gradually add... - 47.2441
Japanese Vegetable Salad With Toasted Sesame Seed Dressing
1. In a large salad serving bowl, combine all the prepared and cut salads, vegetables, and, seafood if using.
2. Cover the bowl with cling film and refrigerate until serving time or prepare the vegetables as close to the serving time to keep them... - 47.1559
Toasted Almond Cake Roll
1. In a 12" square microwave baker, spread the almonds and microwave at HIGH for five minutes and stir every minute and a half
2. Cool till it comes to room terperatureand grind the almonds in a food processor, bring it up to a cup and a half, stir... - 47.1026