- » Toast
Toast refers to bread that has been made brown by bringing it in contact with heat. This browning effect is called as the Maillard reaction. Toasting renders heat to the bread and makes it stiffer, such that it can ... More »
Crostini are one of my favorite appetizers, or a great side to a soup, salad, roast… they go with a lot. They’re a fun way to use veggies too, and fruit. During the wintery months, I like to put broccoli and Cheddar or Gruyère on them, or apples, jam,... - 128.591
Easy Prawn Toast
Yet another delicious recipe for seafood and this time the chef is making delicious prawn toasts. She blends prawns with whole chili, garlic and spring onions and applies the paste over bread. And these deep fried prawn toasts looks absolutely mouth watering.... - 127.318
Quick Cinnamon And Sugar Toast
Cinnamon and Sugar Toast is quick and easy to make. This can be easily eaten for breakfast as it takes only 5 minutes to make it. Do try out this recipe. - 126.125
Grilled Pear, Endive And Crottin De Chavignol Toasts
Lots of people love their French goat’s cheese, but many don’t know how versatile and tasty a cooking ingredient it can be! Sophie Wright, the ambassador for Easy Cheesy Chèvre, TV Chef and bestselling author, has come up with some top tips and recipes... - 125.472
New Year's Cocktail: Toast Of Time Square
Well, this is the last video from Everydaydrinkers.com of the year 2011. Derrick is making this cocktail with citrus vodka and champagne. This New Year's Cocktail: Toast of Time Square cocktail contains Ketel One Citroen Vodka, Elderflower Liqueur, and a fill... - 124.094
Mini Bacon Egg Toast Cups With Cheddar
These Mini Bacon Egg Toast Cups with Cheddar can be the perfect elegant dish for your next weekend brunch. Bacon, egg, toast, and cheese all in one little bite, how nice is that. Try it out to make everyone smile. - 122.156
Crunchy Mushroom Toast
On this Sunday breakfast you can surprise your family by making crunchy mushroom toast. This is the perfect item to be enjoyed with freshly made sauce. Watch this video for a wonderful recipe. - 118.989
The Atomic Toast Cocktail
The Atomic Bomb will blow you out of this world and the Atomic Toast will do the same. This drink might have simple ingredients but it has a real sting in the tail. Lovely tasting and a wonderful buttery aroma making is great for women too. - 117.338
Honey Yogurt French Toast
Transform a plain slice of bread into a really healthy and delicious breakfast. French toast made with an egg and yogurt batter sweetened with honey and spiced with cinnamon. This French toast is moist, soft and so delicious you will want to make then every... - 117.32
The Cinnamon Toast Cocktail
This is a seasonal cocktail with hot apple cider, captain Morgan spiced rum and cinnamon sugar. Lovely little warm cocktail for the Holidays. Watch and learn how to make The Cinnamon Toast Cocktail from this video! - 116.761
Tangy Mixed Beans Flavored With Garlic
Here is a very healthy breakfast dish you for all women who worry feeding healthy meal to their family. This video has a recipe with mixed beans flavored with tomatoes and garlic. Watch the video for the directions. - 116.467
Leftover Creamed Spinach Toast
If you have some leftover creamed spinach which you don’t want to throw away but you are tired of eating it as a side dish, then this is what you must do with it. Chef John shows an easy way to turn leftover spinach into a delicious and healthy dish that... - 116.059
Baked Beans And Cheese On Toast
Toast lovers, here is a recipe you must try! Baked beans and cheese on toast is a healthy and filling breakfast which does not take too much time to make. You can even call it an almost effortless recipe. - 114.068
Parmesan Pizza Toast Slice
1. Cut bread into triangles of your choice.
2. Spread generous amount of butter on them.
3. On a wire rack place the bread pieces.
4. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese on top. Spread it out.
5. Preheat oven to 180 degree C or 350 degree F.
6. Pop... - 105.325
Bread Bacon Cheddar
When you have no time to cook your breakfast, you can consider this recipe. It takes just 10 mins to serve these yummy bread slices on your table. Topped with bacon and double layer of cheddar cheese, these are quite filling to gear up for the day. Watch the... - 104.206
Marmite Cheesy Toast With Red Onion Marmalade
If you are a cheese lover, then you must surely try this marmite cheese toast along with red onion marmalade recipe. This snack is easy to make and is good in taste too. So, try it out now! - 95.2543
Vegan French Toast
1. Mix all the ingredients except bread in a bowl.
2. Dunk bread in mixture coat well and cook in pan on a med heat until brown on both sides.
3. Serve along with tea or coffee with tangy and flavorful sauces like ketchup and mustard or as... - 92.2074
Crusty Zesty Garlic And Chive Toast
Jazz up your Sunday morning breakfast with a flavorful toast seasoned with garlic and chive. The excellent flavors of garlic and chives are good enough to transform bread into a truly indulgent treat. Betty’s recipe of this Texas style delight is likely to... - 91.9954
Warm And Spicy Cinnamon Toast
Whether you are looking for simple ideas for a quick Sunday brunch or just a tasty treat to grab while on the go, Betty’s cinnamon toast perfectly fits the bill. Warm and spicy, cinnamon spiced toast makes for a flavorful addition to your weekend brunch as... - 91.3592
Easy Sunny Side Egg In Toast
Here is a variation to your egg toast breakfast. Easy sunny side egg in toast is a popular recipe which is also known as eggs up. In this recipe, egg is cooked half way inside a hole made in a bread slice. A perfect start to your morning, you can even add... - 91.1676
Peanut Butter, Banana And Honey Sandwich
Looking for a classic recipe that is sure to please everyone's taste buds? Then try a good ol' PBH sandwich. Learn to make the perfect PBH by watching this video. - 85.0672
Simple Garlic Toast(bread)
1. In a warm microwave bowl, put together butter, garlic, parsley and olive oil.
2. Cover the bowl with plastic film and microwave for 30 seconds.
3. Remove the plastic film and stir the butter mixture.
4. Add cheese and mix well.
5.... - 84.5382
Looking for a simple yet elegant and yummy savory snack that will go well with tea? Then watch this video and learn to make tasty tuna toasties that are sure to please everyone's taste buds! - 81.1632
Breakfast Toast And Eggs
A great breakfast is the best way to kick start your day. Watch this video for a breakfast recipe, that is healthy, tasty and can be prepared in no time. Do give it a try. - 74.7176
Turkey And Avocado Open Sandwich
Want to have a light lunch or snack with no cooking involved! Then try this sandwich for a change, its just about assembling everything together and there you have it! See the video for more on this sandwich! - 72.4203
Salmon Au Gratin On Lemon Toast
Does eating good food make you happy, why not try this extremely delicious recipe for Salmon au Gratin on Lemon Toast? Relatively simple, this Salmon au Gratin on Lemon Toast doesn't take much of your time, but leaves you with utmost satisfaction of having... - 49.7119
1. In a mixing bowl combine together all the ingredients except cheese and basil.
2. With a pastry brush, brush each slice of bread with an equal amount of oil on both sides and arrange in a single layer on a nonstick baking sheet.
3. Broil, turning... - 49.0365
1. In a food processor, mix together all ingredients except bread, margarine, and garnish; pulse and process a smooth mixture is achieved.
2. Using a knife cut bread slice into 4 equal triangles.
3. Spread equal amounts of chicken mixture on... - 48.5798
Smoked Fish And Ricotta Toasts
1. Pre heat an oven at 200 C (400 F).
2. On a baking tray, place sliced aubergines at one end and baguette slices at the other.
3. Brush aubergines with little olive oil on both sides and grill in pre heated oven for 5 to 7 minutes, or till... - 47.0731
Baked Chanterelles With Garlic Toasts
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F
2. Lay the bread slices in a single layer on a baking sheet and bake for about 5 minutes until lightly toasted
3. Then take the pan from the oven, turn the pieces of bread over, brush each with a little... - 46.5663
Savory Egg Cream On Toast
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 425 degrees.
2) In a saucepan, melt the butter. Add the flour and allow it to cook for a bit.
3) Add the milk and cream and stir well.
4) Gently simmer the mixture, constantly stirring, till the mixture... - 46.5081
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a large nonstick frying pan, heat the oil, honey, soy sauce, and pepper, over medium heat.
3) To this, stir in the onions. Mix well.
4) Simmer, covered over medium-low heat for 30 minutes, stirring in... - 45.5533
Sesame Prawn Toast
1 Using a sharp knife, chop the prawns coarsely.
2 Mince them finely into a paste.
3 In a bowl, put the paste and mix in the remaining ingredients.
4 If the bread is fresh, place it in a warm oven to dry out.
5 Remove the... - 45.4502
Squeeze the juice from the orange.
Beat together the orange juice, mayonnaise cream and horseradish.
Peel and quarter the apples, remove the cores and cut into very thin slices.
Peel and slice the onion.
Melt the butter in a pan and cook the slices of apple... - 45.4502
Peanut And Chicken Toasts
1) Start the broiler and set at medium.
2) Slice the bread into 1-inch pieces, discard the ends and keep aside.
3) In a bowl, add the butter, peanut butter, parsley, onion, milk and chicken. Sprinkle the salt and pepper and blend... - 44.5851
Eggs In Toast Cups
Heat oven to 350°.
Spread 1 side of each slice of bread with margarine.
Press each slice, margarine side down, in 10-ounce individual casserole or custard cup.
Divide cheese and onions among casseroles; sprinkle each with marjoram.
Break 2 eggs into each... - 44.4637
Smoked Haddock On Toast
Heat the oven to 350°F (180°C/Gas 4).
Place the haddock in an ovenproof dish with the milk and bake for 10—15 minutes.
Remove from the oven, lift the fish from the juice and put on a plate, but do not throw the juice away.
Remove any skin and bones and... - 44.1966
Sesame Prawn Toasts
1. To prepare the prawns, mince them and lard until they form a smooth paste.
2. In a bowl mix with the salt, pepper, egg white, spring onions, ginger, wine and cornflour paste.
3. On a large plate or tray spread the sesame seeds... - 44.1783
This Orange Toast is worth trying, if you love to taste something delicious, fresh and exciting! What's more? This recipe for Orange Toast is wonderfuly simple and you've got something brilliant and exotic on your table! - 43.9129
Scrambled Eggs With Toast
1. Take a large non-stick pan and place it on medium flame
2. Sauté peppers, mushrooms, and celery together in the oil for 5 minutes or more till the ingredients get tender
3. Take a small bowl and whisk eggs, sour cream, chives, marjoram and... - 43.8262
Switzerland Cheese Toast
Melt the butter and blend in the flour with a wire whisk.
Meanwhile, bring the milk to a boil and add it all at once to the butter-flour mixture, stirring vigorously with the whisk.
Continue stirring until the sauce is thickened and smooth.
Cool to room... - 43.6915
Tomato And Olive On Toast
1) First, toast the bread and keep it warm.
2) Then, reserve half of the olives and chop the remaining ones.
3) In a medium bowl, combine the onion and butter.
4) On high power, cook covered for 3 minutes or until soft. Stir once in... - 43.4499
Creamed Mushrooms On Toast
Wash and slice mushrooms.
Heat butter in heavy skillet.
Add onion and garlic and cook gently 2 minutes.
Add mushrooms and lemon juice, cover and cook gently until mushrooms are tender, about 3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Sprinkle in flour, salt, pepper... - 43.3717
Creamed Oysters On Toast
Simmer oysters in their own liquor over very low heat 5 minutes, or till edges curl and oysters are plump.
Melt butter in blazer pan of chafing dish, or in skillet.
Blend in flour.
Stir in broth.
Cook and stir till thickened.
Stir in cream; heat... - 43.0542
Baked Oysters Over Toast Points
1) Into a skillet, fry the bacon till crisp
2) Remove the bacon and keep aside, with 1 tablespoon of the drippings reserved
3) Into the bacon drippings, add in the onion, celery, lemon juice, pepper, green pepper, hot sauce and Worcestershire sauce and... - 42.7378
Creamed Tuna On Toast
Heat the oil in a skillet; saute the onions 5 minutes.
Add the mushrooms; saute 5 minutes longer.
Blend in the flour, salt and pepper; add the milk, stirring steadily to the boiling point.
Cook over low heat 5 minutes.
Mix in the tuna.
Arrange the toast on... - 42.6783
Fruit N Cheese Toast
Melt butter in a small shallow baking pan in a 450Â°F.
Spread butter evenly in pan.
Separate one egg.
Beat 1 whole egg and 1 egg white with milk.
Dip bread in egg mixture, coating both sides.
Place in buttered pan.
Bake 5 minutes at 450Â° 1 beat cream... - 42.6162
Fried Vegetable Toast
Cook the carrots and cabbage in boiling salted water until they are almost tender.
Add the peas and continue cooking until all are tender.
Drain, then mash the vegetables.
Meanwhile boil the potatoes until tender, then mash them.
Add the potatoes to the... - 42.5482
Horseradish Cheese Toast With Tomatoes
Partially cook bacon 3 minutes in a nonstick skillet; drain and set aside.
Position knife blade in food processor bowl; add quartered onion.
Process until finely chopped.
Add cheese and next 3 ingredients; process until onion is minced, scraping sides of... - 42.2426
This cheese toast is a savory baked cheese preparation made with eggs. Seasoned and baked in the oven, this cheese toast is filling, nutritous and fills you up instantly. - 42.1992
Egg Yolks On Toast
1.Cut a round from the center of every bread slice.
2.Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
3.Fry the hollowed bread in heated butter until golden.
4.Take an ovenproof serving dish, arrange the bread slices on it and put an egg yolk in each... - 42.1787
Roast Quail On Toast
Roast Quail On Toast is an amazingly easy to prepare recipe which cannot just escape your guest's attention in any party. The deadly combination of toast and quail will get you a lots of compliments for your creativity. - 42.1301
Sunnyside Eggs On Toast
1) Toast the slices of bread on one side only.
2) Spread butter or margarine over the untoasted sides with and top with drained heated sweet corn.
3) In a pan, simmer salted water to poach the eggs until softly cooked.
4) Drain water... - 41.8878
Sardines On Toast
Mash the sardines and oil with the mayonnaise and mix until smooth.
Chop the herbs finely and mix into the sardine mixture.
Beat in the egg yolks.
Toast the bread.
Spread the sardine mixture on to the toast.
Sprinkle with cheese and dot with butter.
Place... - 41.7743
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) Trim off the bread crusts and halve diagonally to form 12 triangles.
3) In a bowl, combine the eggs, half-and-half, orange rind and salt together, mix thoroughly.
4) Dip the bread slices into the egg... - 41.7161
1) Slice off the crusts from the breast d using a knife
2) Cut the bread into triangles
3) In a bowl lightly whisk the eggs, orange juice and the rind
4) Dip and coat each slice
5) Fry the bread in a frying pan with some butter melted
6) Fry till both... - 41.5288
Cheese Toast Cups
Freeze bread for easy handling.
Trim crusts from unsliced loaf; cut in 6 jumbo slices, each 1 3/4 inches wide.
For triangular toast cups: Cut each big slice diagonally in half.
On the long side of each triangle, cut a slit 1/4 inch from the bottom, extending... - 41.4333
1) Put a small saucepan over medium heat. Add Cheese Sauce, mustard and pepper.
2) Stir the sauce until smooth and hot.
3) Take off from heat and keep it over hot water.
4) In shallow pan or skillet boil 1 inch deep water.
5) Decrease heat and... - 41.1168
1.Preheat the oven toaster to 350 degrees F.
2.In a small bowl, mix together cheese, egg substitute, cream cheese, sugar, cornstarch and vanilla extract.
3 . On a oven tray place the bread slices and top each slice with the cheese... - 40.9647
Quick Simple Kipper Savory On Toast
1) Preheat the grill.
2) Simmer the kipper fillets in the plastic bag as per package directions.
3) Skin and place the fish in a bowl, then flake and mix the fish with the bag juices.
4) Combine the fish with a little cream to... - 40.9108
Pound the veal and sprinkle on both sides with lemon juice and salt and pepper.
Heat the oil in a pan and fry the scallops on each side for 4 minutes.
Toast the bread and spread with mango chutney.
Arrange a veal scallop on each slice, then top... - 40.9062
Scrambled Eggs With Toast
In a large no-stick frying pan over medium heat, saute the peppers, mushrooms and celery in the oil for 5 minutes, or until tender.
In a small bowl, whisk together the eggs, sour cream, chives, marjoram and sage.
Pour into the pan and scramble, stirring... - 40.8504
1) Make a spice bundle by tying the spices in a muslin bag.
2) In a saucepan, place the spice bundle with the wines and curagao.
3) Gently heat the wine mixture to boiling point and sweeten with sugar to suit your taste.
4) Pass the wine... - 40.8335
Prawn On Toast
A yummy snack fit for all occasions. This prawn on toast recipe is deep fried toast topped with prawn and sesame seed. A delicious appetizer you really would not where and how they disappeared. A sure hit prawn on toast is a wonderful choice for your party... - 40.6199
1. In a shallow dish, combine all ingredients except the bread slices.
2. Use a fork to beat well.
3. Soak the bread slices in the eggs
4. Place a skillet on medium flame and melt butter.
5. Arrange the bread slices in the pan and fry until golden... - 40.5666
Flaked Haddock With Parsleyed Melba Toast
1. Put the haddock into a shallow pan with the lemon rind, white wine, nutmeg and salt and pepper to taste.
2. Cover and cook gently until the fish is just tender -about 10 minutes.
3. Skin the haddock and remove any stray bones; flake the flesh.
4. Mix the... - 40.4546
Finnan Haddie Cheese Toast
1.In a pot, cook onion in 1/4 cup butter
2.Blend in flour and seasonings
3.Now add milk and cook until mixture has thickened, make sure to keep stirring constantly
4.Now add cheese and remove pot from heat, stir until melted
5.Toast bread on 1 side,... - 40.2376
This Savory toast is just right for a famished stomach. With spicy fillings, this roll makes a sumptuous snack. Try out this Savory toast yourself and let me know if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Savory toast are welcome ! - 39.988
Tomato Toast (crostini Di Pomodori)
The tomato toast is a cooked and broiled appetizer prepared with svory seasoned tomatoes served atop toasts. Flavored with worcestershire sauce, the tomato toast is prepped with cheese and parsley. Lovelyand appetizing, these tomato toasts are one of my... - 39.905
Kidneys On Toast
1) Trim and chop the bacon rashers. Lightly fry the bacon and keep hot.
2) Cut the kidneys in halves and snip out the core.
3) In a bowl, season the flour and toss the kidneys into the flour.
4) In frying pan, add the hot bacon fate and... - 39.8964
Broiled Sardines On Toast
1.In a saucepan, heat butter until melted.
2.Put bread crumbs, eggs, and half and half in the pan.
3.Once heated, put salt and pepper.
4.Boil sardines in water for 5 minutes.
5.Serve buttered toats topped with egg mixture; garnished with... - 39.8861
1) Apples are chopped coarsely.
2) The chopped apples are cooked along with honey and cinnamon in a pot.
3) The apples are cooked (for about 5 minutes) till they are tender and fragrant.
4) The bread slices are toasted and placed on... - 39.877
Eggs On Toast
1.Cut a circle from every slice of toast.
2.With a small cutter, take the centre of everyround to form a ring.
3.Preheat the oven at 350 degrees.
4.Spread butter over the rings.
Take a greased baking dish and put the rings on it.
5.Break... - 39.8057
Melting Orange Toasts
1. Peel the oranges, slice them and remove the seeds
2. Slice the crust off the bread and slice into four small squares
3. In a bowl, mix together apricot jam with brandy
4. In a frying pan, melt butter and fry the bread pices until... - 39.788
Prawn Toasts is a mouth watering snack recipe. I am sure this tasty and irresistible Prawn Toasts will get you a lot of compliments! - 39.6993
1) Preheat the grill.
2) In a bowl, combine the cottage cheese, ham, mustard, salt and pepper together.
3) Trim off the crusts from the bread slices and toast the slices.
4) Spread each toast slice evenly with butter.
5) Spoon the... - 39.47
1. In a bowl, blend well combining cheese, butter, egg, cream and seasonings.
2. Spread cheese mixture on toast rounds and place on baking sheet.
3. Bake at 400 degrees until golden brown.
4. Serve with beverages or as desired. - 39.3505
Turkey With Hazelnuts On Toast
Toast the bread slices and set aside to cool, then spread with butter and cover each with a slice of turkey breast.
Preheat the oven to 350°.
Wash, peel and grate the carrots.
Dice the cheese and chop the hazelnuts.
Mix the carrots, cheese and hazelnuts... - 39.2816
Melty Onion Toasts
1) Pre-heat the oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas mark 6.
2) In a sauté pan, melt the butter.
3) Put in the onions and scatter the sugar over. Cover the onions and cook for 20 minutes over medium heat. Stir the onions occasionally. Cook till... - 39.1994
Cheese And Pepper Toasts
Cream the butter with the mustard and lemon juice.
Spread on the bread slices.
Lay a slice of cheese on each piece of bread.
Cut the peppers with a sharp knife into slices, discarding the core and seeds.
Arrange on the cheese.
Garnish with a piping of... - 38.9768
Mackerel Pate With Wholemeal Melba Toasts
1) Remove the bones from mackarel, if any.
2) In a small bowl, place the fish.
3) With a fork, mash the mackerel then mix in the fromage frais and lemon juice.
4) Season well with pepper.
5) In 4 small ramekins, divide the pate.
6) Cover... - 38.9265
Stuffed Cinnamon Toast
Stuffed Cinnamon Toast has a Fantastic taste.The Vanilla and Eggs gives the Stuffed Cinnamon Toast Mind Blowing taste. - 38.4279
Eggs And Asparagus On Toast
Melt butter in saucepan.
Add onions and cook gently until tender.
Sprinkle in flour, curry powder, salt and pepper and cook gently, stirring, until blended and bubbling.
Remove from heat and add milk all at once.
Stir until blended, return to moderate heat... - 38.2598
Broccoli Toast is one of the most yummy toasts I have come across. Not surprisingly, my broccoli hater husband have developed an addiction for Broccoli Toast. Try them for yourself! - 38.2304
Creamed Eggs On Toast
Creamed eggs on toast can be prepared for a comforting and savory breakfast all with the ease of cooking in a microwave. Prepared with a base of flour, butter and mustard, the eggs are cooked along with parsley and served on hot buttered toasts. - 38.1843
Sesame Prawn Toasts
Dry the prawns on kitchen paper.
Cut off the green part from the spring onions and discard.
Place prawns, spring onions and salt in a food processor and blend until thoroughly chopped.
Alternatively, you can do this by using a wooden board and a Chinese... - 38.1837
1. In a mixing bowl combine together the margarine, basil, and parsley and mix well.
2. Spread half of the margarine mixture onto each slice of bread.
3. Sprinkle 1-teaspoon cheese on each slice of bread.
4. Arrange each slices of bread on a nonstick... - 37.8983
Cheese On Toast
1. Using a knife, slice cheese thinly, or in a grater, finely grate it.
2. Either in a heated pan or a toaster, toast bread lightly on one side.
3. Apply butter on the untoasted side.
4. Sprinkle cheese evenly over buttered side of... - 37.6314
Liverwurst Pate On Toast
Place liverwurst and cream cheese in 1-quart bowl.
MICROWAVE 1 to 2 MINUTES on '5', or until softened.
Mix together with a fork until well combined.
Mix in sour cream, salt and pepper.
Mound pate on Melba toast.
Place 8 at a time on paper towel-lined... - 37.6076
Cheesy Green Toasts
1. Toast slices lightly.
2. Butter a toast.
3. Cover it with slices of paneer.
4. Sprinkle salt, pepper on it.
5. Mix tomato ketchup to chopped cabbage.
6. Sprinkle some cabbage on the paneer slice.
7. Cut the toast into two rectangular halves. Top each half... - 37.4868
Tuna Supper Toasts
1) Toast the bread on one side only.
2) Use a basin, to flake the tuna fish after draining.
3) Add tomato ketchup, mayonnaise and onion and mash all together with a fork.
4) Use the mixture to spread over the untoasted sides of the... - 37.478
Eggs In Toast Rings
1. Take bread slices and cut it from the center with the help of small biscuit cutter.
2. On a griller, toast it.
3. While one side toasts, butter untoasted side and turn it upside down.
4. Break an egg into each toasted ring.
5. Sprinkle with salt... - 37.4678
Creamy Sardines On Toast
Heat the olive oil in a frying pan, add the onion and thyme and cook until the onion is soft but not brown.
Add the remaining ingredients except the bread and warm through, stirring to combine.
Season with black pepper to taste.
Preheat the grill.
Toast the... - 37.3318
Cut each slice of bread into two pieces diagonally.
Sift together flour, salt, pepper and baking powder.
Add rest of the ingredients except ghee to the flour mixture and make a soft paste.
Apply paste on one side of each piece of bread.
Melt 2 teaspoons ghee... - 37.2793
Cut the crusts off the slices of bread. (This is not essential. If you don't mind them, let them be.)
Beat the egg and milk lightly with the wire whisk.
Add the sugar (you will need at least 2 teaspoons) if you want sweet toasts or the salt and pepper if you... - 37.2666
1.Heat butter and stir in beer, grated cheese, Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, salt,cayenne pepper and celery salt.
2.Break the eggs and whisk them well.
3.Stir in the eggs to the beer mixture and mix until thick.
4.Use as a spread on hot... - 37.199
Wash mushrooms, wipe dry and chop.
Put mushrooms, water chestnuts and spring onion in a blender and blend to a smooth paste.
Transfer to a bowl and mix in egg white, salt, pepper, oil and green chilli.
Spread mixture evenly over bread slices.
Place bread on a... - 36.9366
Nutty Fruity Toast
Combine peanut butter, raisins, jam and cinnamon.
Spread on two slices of bread.
Top with remaining bread.
Beat eggs and stir in milk.
Dip each sandwich in mixture.
Melt butter in skillet.
Brown sandwiches on both sides. - 36.9275
Toast Recipes By Category