- » Toast
Toast refers to bread that has been made brown by bringing it in contact with heat. This browning effect is called as the Maillard reaction. Toasting renders heat to the bread and makes it stiffer, such that it can ... More »
Crostini are one of my favorite appetizers, or a great side to a soup, salad, roast… they go with a lot. They’re a fun way to use veggies too, and fruit. During the wintery months, I like to put broccoli and Cheddar or Gruyère on them, or apples, jam,... - 132.582
Easy Party Appetizers
When you know how to make easy party appetizers, it becomes easy to serve your last-minute guests. It's always good to have a few quick appetizer recipes up your sleeve, so you can feel free to enjoy their company. Michele McAdoo for the Kraft Kitchens shares... - 129.987
Grilled Pear, Endive And Crottin De Chavignol Toasts
Lots of people love their French goat’s cheese, but many don’t know how versatile and tasty a cooking ingredient it can be! Sophie Wright, the ambassador for Easy Cheesy Chèvre, TV Chef and bestselling author, has come up with some top tips and recipes... - 125.499
Easy Prawn Toast
Yet another delicious recipe for seafood and this time the chef is making delicious prawn toasts. She blends prawns with whole chili, garlic and spring onions and applies the paste over bread. And these deep fried prawn toasts looks absolutely mouth watering.... - 123.991
Peanut Butter, Banana And Honey Sandwich
Looking for a classic recipe that is sure to please everyone's taste buds? Then try a good ol' PBH sandwich. Learn to make the perfect PBH by watching this video. - 123.366
Crunchy Mushroom Toast
On this Sunday breakfast you can surprise your family by making crunchy mushroom toast. This is the perfect item to be enjoyed with freshly made sauce. Watch this video for a wonderful recipe. - 121.363
The Atomic Toast Cocktail
The Atomic Bomb will blow you out of this world and the Atomic Toast will do the same. This drink might have simple ingredients but it has a real sting in the tail. Lovely tasting and a wonderful buttery aroma making is great for women too. - 117.325
Honey Yogurt French Toast
Transform a plain slice of bread into a really healthy and delicious breakfast. French toast made with an egg and yogurt batter sweetened with honey and spiced with cinnamon. This French toast is moist, soft and so delicious you will want to make then every... - 113.372
Baked Beans And Cheese On Toast
Toast lovers, here is a recipe you must try! Baked beans and cheese on toast is a healthy and filling breakfast which does not take too much time to make. You can even call it an almost effortless recipe. - 112.487
Looking for a simple yet elegant and yummy savory snack that will go well with tea? Then watch this video and learn to make tasty tuna toasties that are sure to please everyone's taste buds! - 109.95
How To Make Garlic Toast
You must appreciate this recipe of homemade garlic toast. These toasted garlic turn so good, that you can use them in various ways. Just watch the video to learn the process of baking and enjoy the flavor. - 109.621
Mini Bacon Egg Toast Cups With Cheddar
These Mini Bacon Egg Toast Cups with Cheddar can be the perfect elegant dish for your next weekend brunch. Bacon, egg, toast, and cheese all in one little bite, how nice is that. Try it out to make everyone smile. - 107.546
Quick Cinnamon And Sugar Toast
Cinnamon and Sugar Toast is quick and easy to make. This can be easily eaten for breakfast as it takes only 5 minutes to make it. Do try out this recipe. - 104.517
Parmesan Pizza Toast Slice
1. Cut bread into triangles of your choice.
2. Spread generous amount of butter on them.
3. On a wire rack place the bread pieces.
4. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese on top. Spread it out.
5. Preheat oven to 180 degree C or 350 degree F.
6. Pop... - 103.65
The Cinnamon Toast Cocktail
This is a seasonal cocktail with hot apple cider, captain Morgan spiced rum and cinnamon sugar. Lovely little warm cocktail for the Holidays. Watch and learn how to make The Cinnamon Toast Cocktail from this video! - 100.822
Vegan French Toast
1. Mix all the ingredients except bread in a bowl.
2. Dunk bread in mixture coat well and cook in pan on a med heat until brown on both sides.
3. Serve along with tea or coffee with tangy and flavorful sauces like ketchup and mustard or as... - 100.291
10 different ways of eating a toast. - 97.496
Tangy Mixed Beans Flavored With Garlic
Here is a very healthy breakfast dish you for all women who worry feeding healthy meal to their family. This video has a recipe with mixed beans flavored with tomatoes and garlic. Watch the video for the directions. - 94.9036
Leftover Creamed Spinach Toast
If you have some leftover creamed spinach which you don’t want to throw away but you are tired of eating it as a side dish, then this is what you must do with it. Chef John shows an easy way to turn leftover spinach into a delicious and healthy dish that... - 92.8545
Easy Sunny Side Egg In Toast
Here is a variation to your egg toast breakfast. Easy sunny side egg in toast is a popular recipe which is also known as eggs up. In this recipe, egg is cooked half way inside a hole made in a bread slice. A perfect start to your morning, you can even add... - 89.5186
Crusty Zesty Garlic And Chive Toast
Jazz up your Sunday morning breakfast with a flavorful toast seasoned with garlic and chive. The excellent flavors of garlic and chives are good enough to transform bread into a truly indulgent treat. Betty’s recipe of this Texas style delight is likely to... - 88.7401
Warm And Spicy Cinnamon Toast
Whether you are looking for simple ideas for a quick Sunday brunch or just a tasty treat to grab while on the go, Betty’s cinnamon toast perfectly fits the bill. Warm and spicy, cinnamon spiced toast makes for a flavorful addition to your weekend brunch as... - 87.9802
Marmite Cheesy Toast With Red Onion Marmalade
If you are a cheese lover, then you must surely try this marmite cheese toast along with red onion marmalade recipe. This snack is easy to make and is good in taste too. So, try it out now! - 85.6543
Simple Garlic Toast(bread)
1. In a warm microwave bowl, put together butter, garlic, parsley and olive oil.
2. Cover the bowl with plastic film and microwave for 30 seconds.
3. Remove the plastic film and stir the butter mixture.
4. Add cheese and mix well.
5.... - 82.8158
Breakfast Toast And Eggs
A great breakfast is the best way to kick start your day. Watch this video for a breakfast recipe, that is healthy, tasty and can be prepared in no time. Do give it a try. - 75.1848
Bread Bacon Cheddar
When you have no time to cook your breakfast, you can consider this recipe. It takes just 10 mins to serve these yummy bread slices on your table. Topped with bacon and double layer of cheddar cheese, these are quite filling to gear up for the day. Watch the... - 73.4942
Turkey And Avocado Open Sandwich
Want to have a light lunch or snack with no cooking involved! Then try this sandwich for a change, its just about assembling everything together and there you have it! See the video for more on this sandwich! - 72.4325
Salmon Au Gratin On Lemon Toast
Does eating good food make you happy, why not try this extremely delicious recipe for Salmon au Gratin on Lemon Toast? Relatively simple, this Salmon au Gratin on Lemon Toast doesn't take much of your time, but leaves you with utmost satisfaction of having... - 50.0676
1. In a food processor, mix together all ingredients except bread, margarine, and garnish; pulse and process a smooth mixture is achieved.
2. Using a knife cut bread slice into 4 equal triangles.
3. Spread equal amounts of chicken mixture on... - 49.7658
1. Trim crusts of bread slices and cut them diagonally into quarters to get small triangles.
2. In a wok or large flat frying pan, heat oil to 320°F
3. In a bowl, combine all the eggplant paste ingredients and mix thoroughly.
4. Use a... - 48.8003
1. In a mixing bowl combine together all the ingredients except cheese and basil.
2. With a pastry brush, brush each slice of bread with an equal amount of oil on both sides and arrange in a single layer on a nonstick baking sheet.
3. Broil, turning... - 48.0185
Puffed Turkey Toasts
1. Preheat the broiler.
2. Thinly slice the tomatoes.
3. In a bowl of cold water swish the arugula leaves, lift them out of the water and discard the water.
4. Rinsing the bowl, add fresh water, swish the leaves again, then lift them out of... - 47.8696
Baked Chanterelles With Garlic Toasts
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F
2. Lay the bread slices in a single layer on a baking sheet and bake for about 5 minutes until lightly toasted
3. Then take the pan from the oven, turn the pieces of bread over, brush each with a little... - 47.8071
Golden Shrimp Toast
With a 2-inch cookie cutter, cut 2 circles from each bread slice; set aside.
Place the water chestnuts in a food processor; pulse until coarsely chopped.
Add the remaining shrimp paste ingredients except the green onion.
Process unti the mixture forms a... - 47.807
Cinnamon Toast Cobbler
Drain peaches, reserving 1 cup syrup.
Combine cornstarch and salt; slowly blend in reserved syrup.
Cook and stir till mixture comes to boiling.
Reduce heat; cook and stir 2 minutes.
Add lemon juice, 1/4 cup butter, and peaches.
Heat just to bubbling.
Turn... - 47.5427
Smoked Fish And Ricotta Toasts
1. Pre heat an oven at 200 C (400 F).
2. On a baking tray, place sliced aubergines at one end and baguette slices at the other.
3. Brush aubergines with little olive oil on both sides and grill in pre heated oven for 5 to 7 minutes, or till... - 46.8673
Deviled Sausages On Toast
1) In a saucepan, melt butter and saute the sausages, bacon and onion for 5 minutes or until lightly browned.
2) Stir in tomatoes, curry powder, mustard, ketchup, chutney, cayenne and seasoning.
3) Simmer for 5 minutes more, stirring constantly or... - 46.7493
Eggs In Toast Cups
Heat oven to 350°.
Spread 1 side of each slice of bread with margarine.
Press each slice, margarine side down, in 10-ounce individual casserole or custard cup.
Divide cheese and onions among casseroles; sprinkle each with marjoram.
Break 2 eggs into each... - 46.6841
Sesame Prawn Toast
1 Using a sharp knife, chop the prawns coarsely.
2 Mince them finely into a paste.
3 In a bowl, put the paste and mix in the remaining ingredients.
4 If the bread is fresh, place it in a warm oven to dry out.
5 Remove the... - 46.3164
Switzerland Cheese Toast
Melt the butter and blend in the flour with a wire whisk.
Meanwhile, bring the milk to a boil and add it all at once to the butter-flour mixture, stirring vigorously with the whisk.
Continue stirring until the sauce is thickened and smooth.
Cool to room... - 45.9157
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a large nonstick frying pan, heat the oil, honey, soy sauce, and pepper, over medium heat.
3) To this, stir in the onions. Mix well.
4) Simmer, covered over medium-low heat for 30 minutes, stirring in... - 45.8504
Scrambled Eggs With Toast
1. Take a large non-stick pan and place it on medium flame
2. Sauté peppers, mushrooms, and celery together in the oil for 5 minutes or more till the ingredients get tender
3. Take a small bowl and whisk eggs, sour cream, chives, marjoram and... - 45.7961
Toast With Mango And Shrimp
Preheat the oven to 225°.
Remove the dark vein from the shrimp where necessary, then wash and drain them.
Peel and chop the shallot.
Heat the butter in a pan, add the chopped shallot and saute until golden brown.
Set aside 8 shrimp for garnish, add the rest... - 45.6449
Squeeze the juice from the orange.
Beat together the orange juice, mayonnaise cream and horseradish.
Peel and quarter the apples, remove the cores and cut into very thin slices.
Peel and slice the onion.
Melt the butter in a pan and cook the slices of apple... - 45.6115
Appease your growling stomach with this impressively delicious recipe for Oyster-Milk Toast. Believe, this Oyster-Milk Toast doesn't take much of your time, but is appetizingly inviting to indulge your taste-buds! - 45.4792
Tomato And Olive On Toast
1) First, toast the bread and keep it warm.
2) Then, reserve half of the olives and chop the remaining ones.
3) In a medium bowl, combine the onion and butter.
4) On high power, cook covered for 3 minutes or until soft. Stir once in... - 45.1789
1. Preheat oven to 325°.
2. In a frying pan drain out the marinade from 1 jar.
3. Drain another jar and reserve the marinade.
4. Chop artichokes and keep aside.
5. In a frying pan add onion and garlic and saute for 5 minutes until onion... - 45.1041
1) Use a small pan, to place the smoked fillet with the milk.
2) Cover with a lid.
3) Place over heat and poach gently for 10 minutes.
4) Remove from heat and transfer the fish on a platter to cool.
5) Store 1 tablespoon of the milk in... - 44.8382
Creamed Mushrooms On Toast
Wash and slice mushrooms.
Heat butter in heavy skillet.
Add onion and garlic and cook gently 2 minutes.
Add mushrooms and lemon juice, cover and cook gently until mushrooms are tender, about 3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Sprinkle in flour, salt, pepper... - 44.706
Savory Egg Cream On Toast
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 425 degrees.
2) In a saucepan, melt the butter. Add the flour and allow it to cook for a bit.
3) Add the milk and cream and stir well.
4) Gently simmer the mixture, constantly stirring, till the mixture... - 44.6989
Leftover Ham On Toast
Put the ham, potato, onion, ginger, garlic, and parsley through the fine blade of a meat grinder.
Add black pepper, cayenne pepper, cloves, nutmeg, cinnamon, and tamarind paste or lemon juice.
Mix well with hands.
You can do this much ahead of time and keep... - 44.4651
Fried Vegetable Toast
Cook the carrots and cabbage in boiling salted water until they are almost tender.
Add the peas and continue cooking until all are tender.
Drain, then mash the vegetables.
Meanwhile boil the potatoes until tender, then mash them.
Add the potatoes to the... - 44.2398
Fruit N Cheese Toast
Melt butter in a small shallow baking pan in a 450Â°F.
Spread butter evenly in pan.
Separate one egg.
Beat 1 whole egg and 1 egg white with milk.
Dip bread in egg mixture, coating both sides.
Place in buttered pan.
Bake 5 minutes at 450Â° 1 beat cream... - 44.2252
Drain marinade from 1 jar of artichokes into a frying pan.
Drain other jar (reserve marinade for other uses).
Chop all artichokes; set aside.
Heat marinade in frying pan over medium heat; add onion and garlic and cook, stirring, until onion is limp.
In a... - 44.1795
This Orange Toast is worth trying, if you love to taste something delicious, fresh and exciting! What's more? This recipe for Orange Toast is wonderfuly simple and you've got something brilliant and exotic on your table! - 44.1273
Creamed Oysters On Toast
Simmer oysters in their own liquor over very low heat 5 minutes, or till edges curl and oysters are plump.
Melt butter in blazer pan of chafing dish, or in skillet.
Blend in flour.
Stir in broth.
Cook and stir till thickened.
Stir in cream; heat... - 44.0396
1. Take a small skillet and melt butter in it.
2. Add the Worcestershire sauce, beer, cheese, lemon juice and seasoning.
3. Stir the skillet over a low heat until the mixture becomes creamy and smooth in consistency.
4. Lightly beat the eggs and add... - 43.9564
Combine mashed potato, flour, salt and pepper to make 20 balls.
Cut each slice of bread into four pieces.
Combine all ingredients for filling and make 20 balls.
Roll potato balls into rounds (puries) about 3 inches in diameter dusting with bread crumbs.
Place... - 43.9362
Smoked Haddock On Toast
Heat the oven to 350°F (180°C/Gas 4).
Place the haddock in an ovenproof dish with the milk and bake for 10—15 minutes.
Remove from the oven, lift the fish from the juice and put on a plate, but do not throw the juice away.
Remove any skin and bones and... - 43.723
Roast Quail On Toast
Roast Quail On Toast is an amazingly easy to prepare recipe which cannot just escape your guest's attention in any party. The deadly combination of toast and quail will get you a lots of compliments for your creativity. - 43.61
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) Trim off the bread crusts and halve diagonally to form 12 triangles.
3) In a bowl, combine the eggs, half-and-half, orange rind and salt together, mix thoroughly.
4) Dip the bread slices into the egg... - 43.5995
Oyster Milk Toast
1) Clean the oysters thoroughly.
2) Strain the liquid from it carefully.
3) Take a pan and heat the milk without scorching just prior to chafing.
4) Take a blazer pan and place it over hot water.
5) Add butter, oyster and liquid with the... - 43.4186
Sunnyside Eggs On Toast
1) Toast the slices of bread on one side only.
2) Spread butter or margarine over the untoasted sides with and top with drained heated sweet corn.
3) In a pan, simmer salted water to poach the eggs until softly cooked.
4) Drain water... - 43.3771
Sesame Prawn Toasts
1. To prepare the prawns, mince them and lard until they form a smooth paste.
2. In a bowl mix with the salt, pepper, egg white, spring onions, ginger, wine and cornflour paste.
3. On a large plate or tray spread the sesame seeds... - 42.9417
Tournedos On Toast With Beef Marrow
Rinse and pat the Tournedos dry and lay them next to each other in a shallow pan.
Pour the wine over them and sprinkle with pepper.
Preheat the oven or the broiler to 425°.
Thoroughly wash the scallions, removing the green tips and, if necessary, also the... - 42.874
Finnan Haddie Cheese Toast
1.In a pot, cook onion in 1/4 cup butter
2.Blend in flour and seasonings
3.Now add milk and cook until mixture has thickened, make sure to keep stirring constantly
4.Now add cheese and remove pot from heat, stir until melted
5.Toast bread on 1 side,... - 42.6617
Parmesan Fondue With Anchovy Toast
1. In a large non-stick saucepan, infuse cream with garlic.
2. Place the pan over a medium flame and scald the cream.
3. Reduce the flame to low and simmer for 15 minutes till it is reduced by 1/3rd.
4. Take pan off the heat and stir in the cheese... - 42.6564
Sardines On Toast
Mash the sardines and oil with the mayonnaise and mix until smooth.
Chop the herbs finely and mix into the sardine mixture.
Beat in the egg yolks.
Toast the bread.
Spread the sardine mixture on to the toast.
Sprinkle with cheese and dot with butter.
Place... - 42.6539
Orange Toast Blintzes
Trim crusts from bread; brush tops and sides of bread with milk.
Combine the egg, cottage cheese, 1 tablespoon sugar, orange peel, and salt; mix well.
Spread 2 tablespoons of the mixture evenly over each of 6 bread slices.
Place remaining slices, milk-side... - 42.5738
Creamed Tuna On Toast
Heat the oil in a skillet; saute the onions 5 minutes.
Add the mushrooms; saute 5 minutes longer.
Blend in the flour, salt and pepper; add the milk, stirring steadily to the boiling point.
Cook over low heat 5 minutes.
Mix in the tuna.
Arrange the toast on... - 42.562
Peanut And Chicken Toasts
1) Start the broiler and set at medium.
2) Slice the bread into 1-inch pieces, discard the ends and keep aside.
3) In a bowl, add the butter, peanut butter, parsley, onion, milk and chicken. Sprinkle the salt and pepper and blend... - 42.5152
This cheese toast is a savory baked cheese preparation made with eggs. Seasoned and baked in the oven, this cheese toast is filling, nutritous and fills you up instantly. - 42.4822
Melting Orange Toasts
1. Peel the oranges, slice them and remove the seeds
2. Slice the crust off the bread and slice into four small squares
3. In a bowl, mix together apricot jam with brandy
4. In a frying pan, melt butter and fry the bread pices until... - 42.4497
This Savory toast is just right for a famished stomach. With spicy fillings, this roll makes a sumptuous snack. Try out this Savory toast yourself and let me know if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Savory toast are welcome ! - 42.437
Do you want a fabulous Golden Buck recipe? I prefer to make Golden Buck as a Main Dish for all my family get-togethers. This recipe of Golden Buck is enjoyed the world over. Do try this and get back to me with your views. - 42.4321
Twice Baked Ginger Toast
In a bowl, mix sugar, almonds, butter, water, ginger, anise seeds, vanilla, and eggs; beat to blend.
Mix flour with baking powder; stir thoroughly into sugar mixture.
Scoop dough out into center of a greased 10- by 15-inch rimmed baking pan.
With a rubber... - 42.3489
Eggs On Toast
1.Cut a circle from every slice of toast.
2.With a small cutter, take the centre of everyround to form a ring.
3.Preheat the oven at 350 degrees.
4.Spread butter over the rings.
Take a greased baking dish and put the rings on it.
5.Break... - 41.9743
Pound the veal and sprinkle on both sides with lemon juice and salt and pepper.
Heat the oil in a pan and fry the scallops on each side for 4 minutes.
Toast the bread and spread with mango chutney.
Arrange a veal scallop on each slice, then top... - 41.9511
Cheese Toast Cups
Freeze bread for easy handling.
Trim crusts from unsliced loaf; cut in 6 jumbo slices, each 1 3/4 inches wide.
For triangular toast cups: Cut each big slice diagonally in half.
On the long side of each triangle, cut a slit 1/4 inch from the bottom, extending... - 41.7674
1) Put a small saucepan over medium heat. Add Cheese Sauce, mustard and pepper.
2) Stir the sauce until smooth and hot.
3) Take off from heat and keep it over hot water.
4) In shallow pan or skillet boil 1 inch deep water.
5) Decrease heat and... - 41.7431
Egg Yolks On Toast
1.Cut a round from the center of every bread slice.
2.Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
3.Fry the hollowed bread in heated butter until golden.
4.Take an ovenproof serving dish, arrange the bread slices on it and put an egg yolk in each... - 41.7319
Turkey With Hazelnuts On Toast
Toast the bread slices and set aside to cool, then spread with butter and cover each with a slice of turkey breast.
Preheat the oven to 350°.
Wash, peel and grate the carrots.
Dice the cheese and chop the hazelnuts.
Mix the carrots, cheese and hazelnuts... - 41.6977
1) Make a spice bundle by tying the spices in a muslin bag.
2) In a saucepan, place the spice bundle with the wines and curagao.
3) Gently heat the wine mixture to boiling point and sweeten with sugar to suit your taste.
4) Pass the wine... - 41.6925
Ham And Pineapple Toast
1. Preheat the oven by setting it to 400° F.
2. Add mustard and pepper to the ham seasoning it in the process.
3. Add the required amount of mayonnaise for binding.
4. Take an ovenproof pan and arrange the pineapple slices in it.
5.... - 41.666
1) Slice off the crusts from the breast d using a knife
2) Cut the bread into triangles
3) In a bowl lightly whisk the eggs, orange juice and the rind
4) Dip and coat each slice
5) Fry the bread in a frying pan with some butter melted
6) Fry till both... - 41.503
Scrambled Eggs With Toast
In a large no-stick frying pan over medium heat, saute the peppers, mushrooms and celery in the oil for 5 minutes, or until tender.
In a small bowl, whisk together the eggs, sour cream, chives, marjoram and sage.
Pour into the pan and scramble, stirring... - 41.4138
Baked Oysters Over Toast Points
1) Into a skillet, fry the bacon till crisp
2) Remove the bacon and keep aside, with 1 tablespoon of the drippings reserved
3) Into the bacon drippings, add in the onion, celery, lemon juice, pepper, green pepper, hot sauce and Worcestershire sauce and... - 41.2229
Tomato Toast (crostini Di Pomodori)
The tomato toast is a cooked and broiled appetizer prepared with svory seasoned tomatoes served atop toasts. Flavored with worcestershire sauce, the tomato toast is prepped with cheese and parsley. Lovelyand appetizing, these tomato toasts are one of my... - 41.0823
1) Apples are chopped coarsely.
2) The chopped apples are cooked along with honey and cinnamon in a pot.
3) The apples are cooked (for about 5 minutes) till they are tender and fragrant.
4) The bread slices are toasted and placed on... - 41.0476
Spiced Apple Toast
Spiced Apple Toast is an easy to prepare snack. The delicious Spiced Apple Toast wont let you to miss out to prepare this recipe for your guests. - 41.0067
Marinated Artichoke Nibbles
Drain marinade from 1 jar of artichokes into a 7 by 11 inch baking dish.
Drain other jar, reserving marinade for other uses, if desired.
Chop artichoke hearts and set aside.
Add onion and garlic to reserved marinade.
Cover with wax paper.
Microwave on HIGH... - 40.9577
Prawn Toasts is a mouth watering snack recipe. I am sure this tasty and irresistible Prawn Toasts will get you a lot of compliments! - 40.8303
1.Preheat the oven toaster to 350 degrees F.
2.In a small bowl, mix together cheese, egg substitute, cream cheese, sugar, cornstarch and vanilla extract.
3 . On a oven tray place the bread slices and top each slice with the cheese... - 40.7798
1) Preheat the grill.
2) In a bowl, combine the cottage cheese, ham, mustard, salt and pepper together.
3) Trim off the crusts from the bread slices and toast the slices.
4) Spread each toast slice evenly with butter.
5) Spoon the... - 40.6825
Prawn On Toast
A yummy snack fit for all occasions. This prawn on toast recipe is deep fried toast topped with prawn and sesame seed. A delicious appetizer you really would not where and how they disappeared. A sure hit prawn on toast is a wonderful choice for your party... - 40.6415
Ham And Eggs On Toast
Mix half the butter with the mustard.
Wash, dry, and thickly slice the tomatoes.
Peel and grate the onions.
Remove the fat from the ham and cut the ham in strips.
Wash and shake the chives dry and chop.
Heat the remaining butter, whisk the eggs with the salt... - 40.5669
Creamed Chicken On Toast
Cut chicken meat into bite-size pieces.
Measure out 2 cups of the chicken stock.
Heat 2 tbsp.chicken fat in heavy skillet.
Add mushrooms and green peppers and cook gently until mushrooms are tender.
Stir in pimento.
Turn off heat and stir in... - 40.5261
1. In a shallow dish, combine all ingredients except the bread slices.
2. Use a fork to beat well.
3. Soak the bread slices in the eggs
4. Place a skillet on medium flame and melt butter.
5. Arrange the bread slices in the pan and fry until golden... - 40.5152
Toast Recipes By Category