- » Tiramisu Rum
Tiramisu Rum Recipes
Enjoy our collection of tiramisu rum recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for tiramisu rum recipes.
This is a great lemony Tiramisu dessert made with rum in it.I like to have my Tiramisu with alcohol because liquor takes it to sublime height. You can now make this winderful Italian dessert right at home. - 35.17
I had never tried a liquor based Tiramisu until my sister in law made one for me.Here,Tiramisu, is prepared with a generous quantity of dark rum,to be served to all those who would love to have a liquor dessert after their meal. - 35.2591
If you're planning a dinner party, then you can surely make this dessert. The chef shows the perfect recipe to make Tiramisu. Your friends and family will really relish it. - 118.933
Tiramisu: Sweet World #2
A delicious cake from Italy! This Tiramisu is creamy, easy-to-make and perfect for any occasion. - 103.615
Betty's Tantalizing Tiramisu
This is a great choice for a dessert especially when you're inviting guests over. This is an Italian dessert and can be easily made without much effort. You must surely try this recipe out. - 109.055
Whip the egg whites until firm.
Whip 18 mL (1/3 cup) sugar and the egg yolks until white.
While stirring the mixture with a wooden spoon, add the mascarpone, the whipped egg whites, the cream and the kirsch, rum or cognac, until the mixture becomes... - 45.0928
A classic dessert which is an absolute sinful one! This dessert which mean pull me up is one creation that involves elbow grease! Watch this video to make this wondrous creation - 91.6868
Episode # 44 - Tiramisu
1. Make about 1 cup of espresso coffee using the mocha pot, once done transfer it in a bowl and add sugar, stir and set aside.
2. Separate the egg whites and yolks keep them separately in different bowls.
3. Add half of the sugar to the egg yolks bowl... - 115.184
Spread the ladyfingers on a baking sheet and toast them at 350° for 6 to 8 minutes, or until dry.
In a small bowl, stir together the coffee, rum extract and espresso granules.
Brush over the flat side of the ladyfingers and set aside.
Bring 1" of water to a... - 43.3362
(1) Pre-heat oven at 350 F
(2) Beat Cake mix, 1/2 cup egg whites (store bought) and 3/4 cup milk for 3-4 min
(3) Bake the cake in a 9" x 5" loaf pan for 60 min or until fully baked
(4) Cut the cake in 10 slices
(5) Place the slices in freezer for 5 min... - 40.8457
Soaked Lady Fingers pressed between layers of Mascarpone & Chocolate. This Moist Dessert also has hints of Coffee, Citrus, and Rum--Yum, Yum!!! - 105.652
Rich And Easy Tiramisu Dessert
1) Preheat oven hot to 375°F.
2) Grease a 13 x 9-inch pan with cooking spray.
3) In small saucepan or 2-cup microwavable measuring cup add butter and milk.
4) Heat about 1 minute on High in microwave until steaming hot.
5) In a large... - 46.7794
Tiramisu Whoopie Pies: Cookie Jar
If you're a fan of the Whoopie Pie, you are going to love these! Espresso, chocolate, a cream center...definitely a cookie worthy of The Cookie Jar. - 103.171
Mini Chocolate Tiramisu Cakes
The Pampered Chef Recipe and how-to - Mini Chocolate Tiramisu Cakes. Non-traditional take on traditional Italian dessert.
Get together with friends to try new recipes and earn free Pampered Chef products by hosting a Pampered Chef cooking party. - 108.258