- » Tiramisu Cup
Tiramisu Cup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of tiramisu cup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for tiramisu cup recipes.
Tiramisu For Two
1. Combine the ricotta cheese, confectioners' sugar, and vanilla extract in the bowl of a food processor, and process until smooth. Set aside.
2. Combine the strawberries and sugar in a small bowl, and mash them together. Set aside.
3. Crumble 1 piece of the... - 31.7246
Tiramisu is one of most liked desserts across the globe.The origin of Tiramisu has been a topic of debate but for all those who enjoy bitting into this great dessert really don't bother where it comes from. - 33.8448
This is one of the best recipe for Tiramisu i have been following.can be served in martini glass or chocolate cups or a small bowl.i normally change it a little bit when i am working it for my Indian clientele by displacing the meringue with whipped cream... - 47.794
Chocolate Coffee Tiramisu - Homemade
1. MASCARPONE CREAM: In a bowl, add egg yolk and sugar. Beat them with an electric mixer till it turns creamy and whitish. Put the mascarpone cheese in batches while continuously beating till they are well combined. Set aside.
2. WHIPPED CREAM:... - 0
In mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until light.
Blend in wine and vanilla.
Fold in whipped cream.
In small bowl or measuring cup, combine coffee and liqueur.
To assemble, split each ladyfinger in half horizontally and vertically.
Place four pieces in... - 46.107
In top of double boiler, whisk together egg yolks, sugar and cognac.
Place pan over simmering water.
Cook, whisking constantly, until mixture is thickened, about 2 to 3 minutes.
In large bowl of electric mixer, beat yolk mixture and Ricotta cheese on... - 45.8635
In colander set over bowl, thaw raspberries, reserving juice; set aside.
In large bowl, beat mascarpone with sugar.
In separate bowl set over hot (not boiling) water, beat egg yolks with clean beaters for 5 minutes or until pale and thickened; beat into... - 42.3624
Tiramisu With Homemade Mascarpone
For the homemade mascarpone.
Place the cream cheese, heavy cream, and sour cream in a food processor and process until smooth.
(Or you can beat the ingredients together with an electric mixer until well blended.) For the tiramisu.
In a food processor, process... - 43.4704
Betty's Tantalizing Tiramisu
This is a great choice for a dessert especially when you're inviting guests over. This is an Italian dessert and can be easily made without much effort. You must surely try this recipe out. - 109.055
The classic recipe of Tiramisu has a coffee/chocolate flavor, but today we are making a strawberries tiramisu, a perfect dessert to end a meal or snack during the hot summer days! In Italy, every family has their own Tiramisu recipe, so it's always a surprise... - 122.41
Wegmans Executive Chef Mark Makovec shares our recipe for this classic Italian dessert. The blend of ingredients is perfectly balanced so that it's a delectable dessert without being either overly sweet or not sweet enough. It's addictive! This receipe is... - 139.966
Chocolate Raspberry Tiramisu
1. Place 1/4 cup of powdered sugar, mascarpone cheese, 11/2 tablespoons liqueur, and cream cheese in a large bowl, and beat with a mixer at high speed until well blended.
2. Brush cut sides of ladyfingers with remaining 2 1/2 tablespoons of liqueur. Spread... - 31.9902
An excellent never fail Tiramisu recipe. This is an innovative, simple and easy recipe to make the popular Italian dessert Tiramisu. The word “Tiramisu” means pick-me-up. This irresistible dessert is something that you would definitely enjoy picking up. A... - 40.2783
A Healthier Tiramisu For You
The 'Tiramisu' is an extremely popular Italian dessert which literally means "pick-me-up". The name is apt considering the fact that it is simply irresistible. - 0
Mini Chocolate Tiramisu Cakes
The Pampered Chef Recipe and how-to - Mini Chocolate Tiramisu Cakes. Non-traditional take on traditional Italian dessert.
Get together with friends to try new recipes and earn free Pampered Chef products by hosting a Pampered Chef cooking party. - 108.258
In top of double boiler, whisk together egg yolks, sugar and Cognac.
Place pan over simmering water.
Cook, whisking constantly, until mixture is thickened, about 2 to 3 minutes.
In large bowl of electric mixer, beat yolk mixture and Ricotta cheese o - 32.5937
In a large microwave-safe mixing bowl, melt chocolate.
Stir until smooth; cool slightly.
Beat in butter.
Gradually beat in 1-1/3 cups sugar.
Add six eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Combine the flour and instant coffee granules; add to... - 43.3685
Combine liqueur, 1 tablespoon sugar, water, and espresso powder, stirring until sugar and espresso powder dissolve.
Spoon 2 tablespoons mixture into a medium bowl; set remaining mixture aside.
Add remaining 1/4 cup sugar and creamer to 2 tablespoons liqueur... - 41.3773
Kahlua Flavored Tiramisu
In a double boiler over barely simmering water, whisk the egg, egg yolks, 1 cup of the sugar, and the vanilla together for about 3 minutes, or until the volume nearly doubles and the mixture becomes a light lemon yellow.
Remove from heat and beat the egg... - 45.7418
1. In a medium sized sauce pan, place water for boiling.
2. In a medium sized bowl, combine eggs, salt and sugar and mix well.
3. Place over double boiler and whisk till eggs start to thicken.
4. Add milk and whisk for 8 more minutes.
5. Remove off... - 45.4138
Mix the egg yolks, sugar, the 1/4 cup coffee powder and milk in a medium microwave-safe bowl.
Microwave on High for 3 to 4 minutes or until sugar is dissolved and mixture is slightly thickened, stirring once.
Place the bowl in ice water for 15 minutes to... - 43.2854
Rich And Easy Tiramisu Dessert
1) Preheat oven hot to 375°F.
2) Grease a 13 x 9-inch pan with cooking spray.
3) In small saucepan or 2-cup microwavable measuring cup add butter and milk.
4) Heat about 1 minute on High in microwave until steaming hot.
5) In a large... - 46.7794
Blueberry Lemon Tiramisu
This Blueberry Lemon Tiramisu tastes incredible ! A terrific combination of lemon Curd and blueberry sauce this dessert is truly mind-blowing ! Try this Blueberry Lemon Tiramisu and let me know if you like it ! - 49.5185
1. Beat egg yolks with sugar until mixture is thick and pale. Add mascarpone cheese (a) and brandy; beat until smooth.
2. In a separate bowl, beat egg whites with salt until just holding soft peaks; fold into mascarpone mixture (b).
3. Arrange half of sponge... - 30.576
Warm the milk and butter in a heavy-bottom medium saucepan or the top of a double boiler, stirring constantly.
In a small bowl, mix together the cornstarch, sugar, and egg yolks.
Add the vanilla and blend.
Transfer the egg mixture to the warm... - 47.4722
(1) Pre-heat oven at 350 F
(2) Beat Cake mix, 1/2 cup egg whites (store bought) and 3/4 cup milk for 3-4 min
(3) Bake the cake in a 9" x 5" loaf pan for 60 min or until fully baked
(4) Cut the cake in 10 slices
(5) Place the slices in freezer for 5 min... - 40.8457
1. Combine first 3 ingredients in a large bowl; stir well with a whisk. Cover surface with plastic wrap,-chill 30 minutes or until firm.
2. Remove plastic wrap,- add cream cheese. Beat with a mixer at medium speed until well blended. Gently fold in whipped... - 22.8147
Coffee Enhanced Tiramisu
1. Combine first 3 ingredients and, if desired, Kahlua, in a large bowl; beat with a mixer at medium speed until smooth. Fold in whipped topping.
2. Pour coffee into a shallow dish. Split ladyfingers in half lengthwise. Quickly dip ladyfingers, flat sides... - 30.1887
Liqueur Flavored Tiramisu
1. In a bowl, beat yolks for 2 minutes, until light and frothy. Add Mascarpone, sugar, cold espresso and Marsala. Beat until well-blended. Slowly add whipping cream, continuing to beat mixture about 5 minutes, until mixture is stiff.
2. One at a time, dip 20... - 28.6934
1. In a large bowl, combine sour cream, cream cheese, sugar, milk, and vanilla. Beat with an electric mixer on high speed until smooth. In a small bowl, combine the 1/2 cup coffee and the coffee liqueur or additional coffee.
2. Layer 1 package of the... - 37.2984
1. Open the ladyfingers, separate them and using pastry brush paint them with coffee combined with the coffee liqueur.
2. With a single layer of ladyfingers line 4 martini glasses, letting the cakes overlap a bit at the stem.
3. Fit the lines of the... - 34.6557
1. In large bowl, with electric mixer on medium-low speed, beat together mascarpone cheese and granulated sugar. Beat in coffee liqueur and vanilla.
2. In medium bowl, with electric mixer on medium speed, beat cream until stiff peaks form. Fold whipped cream... - 34.8104
Whip the egg whites until firm.
Whip 18 mL (1/3 cup) sugar and the egg yolks until white.
While stirring the mixture with a wooden spoon, add the mascarpone, the whipped egg whites, the cream and the kirsch, rum or cognac, until the mixture becomes... - 45.0928
Credit: From Nigella Kitchen by Nigella Lawson. Copyright© 2010 Nigella Lawson. To be published October, 2010 by Hyperion. Available wherever books are sold. All Rights Reserved.
Note: As this dish contains raw egg, it is not suitable for people with... - 41.1937
1. In a medium bowl, using a handheld electric mixer, beat the egg whites with a pinch of salt at high speed until firm peaks form. In another medium bowl, beat the egg yolks with the sugar until pale and thickened. At low speed, beat the mascarpone into the... - 27.3239
1. Spread ladyfingers on a large baking sheet. In a small bowl combine coffee and brandy. Sprinkle ladyfingers with mixture and set aside.
2. In a medium bowl, beat egg yolks and sugar with an electric mixer until thick and lemon colored, 4 to 5 minutes. Add... - 28.5385
In a large mixing bowl combine sour cream, cream cheese, sugar, milk, and vanilla.
Beat with an electric mixer on high speed until smooth.
In a small bowl combine coffee and coffee liqueur.
Arrange one package of the ladyfingers, cut sides up, in a 2-quart... - 42.0674
Tiramisu Cheesecake Dessert
Layer half of the wafers in a greased 13-in.x g-in.x 2-in.baking dish.
In a small bowl, dissolve 2 teaspoons coffee granules in 2 tablespoons hot water.
Brush wafers with half of coffee; set remaining mixture aside.
In a large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese,... - 41.0326
Tiramisu Flavored With Marsala And Strega
Combine in a bowl the hot coffee, Strega, half the Marsala and 1 cup sugar.
Soak the sponge in this liquid.
In a large copper bowl, combine 8 whole eggs, 1.5 cups sugar, the brandy and remaining Marsala.
Whisk this sabayon over boiling water till you can form... - 37.0404
1. Place mascarpone, cream, brandy and sugar in a bowl, mix to combine and set aside. Dissolve coffee powder in boiling water and set aside.
2. Line the base of a 20 cm/8 in square dish with one-third of the sponge fingers. Sprinkle one-third of the coffee... - 33.9382
Tiramisu With Brandy
1) In a bowl put mascarpone, cream, brandy and sugar. Mix thoroughly and keep aside.
2) In boiling water dissolve coffee powder and keep aside.
3) Take a 20 cm/8 in square dish and arrange the base with one-third of the sponge fingers.
4) Pour... - 40.2982
Cottage Cheese Tiramisu
1. Place first 3 ingredients in a food processor; process until smooth. Set aside.
2. Line a 5 3/4- x 3 1/4- x 2-inch loaf pan with heavy-duty plastic wrap, allowing wrap to extend 1 inch over both ends of pan. Set aside.
3. Combine water, liqueur, and coffee... - 34.2257
Spread the ladyfingers on a baking sheet and toast them at 350° for 6 to 8 minutes, or until dry.
In a small bowl, stir together the coffee, rum extract and espresso granules.
Brush over the flat side of the ladyfingers and set aside.
Bring 1" of water to a... - 43.3362
Tiramisu Using Neufchatel
For filling, in a large mixing bowl combine the cream cheese, powdered sugar, and the 3 tablespoons coffee liqueur.
Beat with an electric mixer on medium speed until blended and smooth.
Stir in 1/2 cup of the whipped dessert topping.
For frosting,... - 47.2983
A liqueur dessert is a sure way to warm up this winter and this classic coffee tiramisu is sure to be a crowd pleaser. It is surprisingly easy to make this coffee version of the traditional Italian dessert. It tastes good as it looks. Win anyone over with... - 102.931
If you're planning a dinner party, then you can surely make this dessert. The chef shows the perfect recipe to make Tiramisu. Your friends and family will really relish it. - 118.933
Chocolate Chip Tiramisu Cheesecake
Have you ever imagined what will happen if two great desserts are put together in a pan? Watch this video recipe of Tiramisu Cheesecake with Chocolate Chip. This recipe combines the best of tiramisu with luscious cheesecake. It is one of the best desserts for... - 132.907
1. Separate the egg yolks and egg whites, place the egg yolks in a mixing bowl add half of the sugar and using a hand blender, beat until the sugar is dissolved.
2. Once done add the mascarpone cheese and mix well.
3. In another bowl beat the egg... - 127.715
Episode # 44 - Tiramisu
1. Make about 1 cup of espresso coffee using the mocha pot, once done transfer it in a bowl and add sugar, stir and set aside.
2. Separate the egg whites and yolks keep them separately in different bowls.
3. Add half of the sugar to the egg yolks bowl... - 115.184
Line bottom of 9 x 13 inch baking pan with crushed vanilla wafers.
Pour 1 cup milk into blender.
Add cream cheese and blend until smooth.
Add remaining 2 cups milk and blend on low for 2 minutes, until smooth.
In large bowl, gently stir together pudding... - 38.1925
Cognac Flavored Tiramisu
1. Take a shallow dish, place ladyfingers. Add cold espresso enough to soak ladyfingers to moisten.
2. Take a 1.5 quart bowl, arrange few ladyfingers as a single layer to its bottom and sides and keep aside.
3. Take another bowl, add egg whites and... - 44.3325
Black Forest Tiramisu
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Arrange the Iadyfingers on a baking sheet and bake for 3 minutes, or until golden brown.
In a small bowl, stir together the brandy (if using), espresso powder, and 1/2 cup of the hot water.
Using a pastry brush, lightly... - 49.8762
Tiramisu - Original Italian
1. Separate the egg yolk and white, whisk the egg yolk and sugar until fluffy and then add the mascarpone and whisk for few minutes.
2. Beat the egg whites until firm and stiff, fold the egg whites into the mascarpone mixture.
3. In a serving dish... - 0
Easy To Make Tiramisu
Loved not only in Italy, but also worldwide, the coffee-flavored, chocolate-dusted dessert is the one to die for. Chef Paul Hegeman shares with us a wonderful, tried-and-tested Tiramisu recipe that is likely to get you coming back for more and trying it over... - 114.097
Very Berry Tiramisu - Italian Dessert
Here is an excellent video that shares a terrific tiramisu recipe which is alcohol free and even your kids would love to eat. Look at this video and prepare this super simple tiramisu with a twist. Great way to pamper your family and friends with this... - 102.562
Tiramisu Part 1 – Introduction
For all those who like making heavy indulgent desserts at home, this Italian tiramisu dessert recipe video series is a must watch. Here the chef has divided the video in 2 parts – In this part she gives the ingredient details and gets started with the... - 72.9389
Tiramisu Part 2 – Finishing
This is part 2 of Italian tiramisu dessert recipe video series. Check out the video for step by step instructions and also get some quick presentation tips. The video is in Filipino language. - 80.5383
Beeramisu - Tiramisu With Beer
On the occasion of the Oktoberfest, we suggest a tasty and delicate variant of the renowned tiramisu, dedicated to beer lovers: the beeramisu! - 136.789
Biramisu From Portobello At Downtown Disney
This holiday season wow your guests, party hostesses and Bowl Game fans with a stellar dessert that puts a new twist on the classic Tiramisu. It’s Biramisu (think beer) from the creative culinary vault of Chef Tony Mantuano, of Top Chef Masters fame who is... - 43.1026
Low Fat Lady Fingers
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. Using an aluminum foil, line a cookie sheet.
3. Beat egg whites with salt. Gradually, add powdered sugar, 1 teaspoon at a time, and beat until the mixture stiffens.
4. Beat egg yolks to thick mixture. Fold... - 41.8584
Zabaione - Original Italian
The zabaione is the most classic and simple custard in Italy: it's usually served in a cup and accompanied by dry biscuits, or it can be used to make other desserts. - 115.682
Port Poached Pears With Zabaglione Cream
During the fall, it is fun cooking dishes that simmer for a long time, filling the house with fragrant aromas. Have fun making the recipe at home. You'll love the Zabaglione cream over the top of the tender pears. Zabaglione is a classic Italian dessert... - 123.512
Tiramisu Cup Recipes By Category