- » Tilapia Seasoning
Tilapia Seasoning Recipes
Enjoy our collection of tilapia seasoning recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for tilapia seasoning recipes.
Fresh Corn And Tilapia
For all those who found corn and tomatoes combo to be hot, here is a simply irresistible dish. The pan roasted tilapia takes with it the all time favorite combination of fresh corn and tomatoes for those special weekend dinners. Watch the video to learn the... - 109.872
How To Use Tilapia Fish Fillets
You can now cook tasty, spicy panfried tilapia fish fillets easily at your home. There are two styles of telapia preparation shown here - a quick panfried served with stirfried veges and rice and another is a baked Telapia fish. So as per your health... - 74.7054
1. Preheat the oven at 400 degrees F.
2. In a baking dish place the tilapia, with flat side facing upward.
3. Season the fish with parsley, black pepper and Fleur de sel. Flip the fish over and season again.
4. Place the butter pieces... - 0
Baked Tilapia Fish Dinner
It does feel great to cook something assorted and serve on the table. If you are unsure how to go about it, try this out! Bale Dave offers assorted menus like Baked Tilapia Fish, Fried Rice, Salad and Mushroom Soup. The dishes are cooked in an easy way and... - 53.4418
Tilapia Taco Bites With Fresh Mango Salsa
1. For tilapia taco bites, place tilapia fillet on tray and season with seafood grinder.
2. For salsa, in a large bowl combine mango, navel orange, cilantro, lime juice, salt and pepper. Mix well and place it in refrigerator for 30... - 122.347
1. Place a skillet over medium heat and pour olive oil in it. Spread it all around.
2. Throw chopped shallots in it, and let it to sweat. You must not brown shallots.
3. Remove skillet from heat and add white wine to it. Return it to medium high... - 111.941
How To Fry Fish Right - Tilapia
1. In a bowl, mix together the flour, multi meal and tony chachere's creole seasoning.
2. Heat oil in a fryer upto 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
3. Add the tilapia into the batter and coat well.
4. Place 2 pieces of the coated fish into the... - 0
Fish such as tilapia are great when cooked with flavorful juices of vegetables or fruits. Check out this Panko Tilapia encrusted with Italian Seasoned & Panko Crumbs by Maryann. Great to serve with Ranch dressing or Tartar sauce. - 96.3309
Escabecheng Tilapia With Oyster Sauce
This yummy tilapia recipe will have even those picky eaters who hate fish come running to the dinner table. Here in this video the chef shares simple instructions to make a scrumptious tilapia with basic ingredients and also provides quick tips on preparing... - 80.7461
South Western Style Tilapia
Fish and seafood lovers, here is a South Western style tilapia fish dish. Watch Chef Stacey Hawkins cook the tilapia in a few basic flavors as well as a mixed pepper medley to accompany. Crispy cooked tilapia served on a pepper medley, truly ecstatic! - 113.969
Fried Tilapia Fillet
If you are fond of eating fish, then you must not watch this video. Learn from the chef how to make pan fried tilapia after breading it with egg wash, milk and flour. To know more, watch the video now… - 112.404
Tuscan Tilapia Fillets
1. Dredge tilapia fillets in seasoned flour.
2. Heat oil in a large nonstick sauté pan over medium-high heat. Add fillets and cook until golden brown on one side, about 5 minutes. Turn gently and cook for 3 minutes or until fillets flake easily with a for - 20.3053
Tilapia Fish With Potato Flakes
Cut fish fillets into serving pieces.
Season both sides offish with lemon/pepper seasoning.
Blend egg (or egg white) with water.
Dip fish into egg mixture.
Coat with potato flakes.
Heat skillet with Pam (or oil) lightly covering bottom of pan.
Turning fish... - 27.9116
Cajun Tilapia Po'boy Sandwich With Spicy Bacon Remoulad Sauce
1. For the Coleslaw: In a bowl, mix 1/2 cup Mayonnaise, sugar, vinegar and extra virgin olive oil and mix till it emulsifies.
2. Add the juice of half a lemon and mix.
3. Add the cabbage, carrots and onions and mix well.
4. Add a pinch of salt and... - 110.717
Healthy Tilapia Fillets
I am sure Tilapia is a perennial favorite and this healthy tilapia fillet recipe by Amy is sure to follow the suit! Very simple but a healthy adaptation of a restaurant style dish. - 100.227
Grilled Tilapia Fish Tacos
Tacos, the tradition of Mexican food turn great with interesting stuffings. Watch chef Mark of wegmansfoodmarket.com showing how to make a delightful grilled dish with Tilapia fillets. Innovative with toppings, like diced tomatoes, shredded lettuce, shredded... - 127.404
Bruschetta Tilapia- Healthy, Fresh And Easy
In the mood for something fresh and light? Monique creates this simple fish and cheese based casserole that will fill you up. It has none of the calories and is rich in Omega-3 and Omega- 6 fatty acids. For viewers, Monique teaches how to minimize the smell... - 108.097
Cuban Style Tilapia Salad
1. Set the oven control to broil.
2. In a one-cup glass measuring cup, add all the dressing ingredients and beat them well with a wire whisk till you have a homogenous dressing
3. Prepare a broiler rack for the oven.
4. On the broiler... - 46.3514
Pan Fried Tilapia Roasted Pineapple With Toasted Head Avocado Salsa
1. Pour lime juice over tilapia, cover and refrigerate. Combine flour and spices.
2. To make the salsa, place a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat;add pineapple and fresh jalapeno. Cook for 4 minutes, stirring to brown evenly. Add wine and cook for 1... - 27.6568
Tilapia With Corn And Black Bean Salad
Crispy browned fish goes great with any main dish and here is a recipe to cook one. Check out the chef cooking tilapia fillets with seasonings and some common flavors as well as Corn and Black Bean Salad. Great combination! - 112.362
Cajun Spiced, Panfried Tilapia Fish & Potato Chops
Why do you want to have usual dinner everyday? It's time to take a look around and see what Bale Dave is preparing. It’s the mouthwatering Cajun rubbed Tilapia fish and Potato chops. Now, doesn't that call for a treat? Cook these simple but exotic recipes... - 64.4968
Quick Pan-seared Tilapia With Indian Corn
Probably the best use of fresh corn and fresh tomatoes is the dish - Indian Corn. You get all the fresh tastes of summer produces in this preparation. To enhance the nutritional value, chef adds the pan-seared tilapia on top and it becomes a delicate dish to... - 146.007
Tilapia Tacos With Peach, Corn And Black Bean Salsa
These tilapia tacos with peach, corn, and black bean salsa are the perfect way to welcome the season. Nothing says summer quite like a lovely ripe peach and fish tacos instantly making me feel like a sun-kissed surfer. Not only are the tacos a refreshing, yet... - 131.989
Oven Fried Tilapia
Combine the seasoning mix ingredients in a small bowl.
Sprinkle all surfaces of the fish evenly with 4 teaspoons of the seasoning mix.
Preheat the oven to 450°.
Combine the bread crumbs, parsley, green onions, and remaining seasoning mix in a bowl.
Add the... - 42.9916
Combine the seasoning mix ingredients in a small bowl.
Sprinkle each side of each fillet evenly with 1/2 teaspoon of this mixture.
Preheat a 10-inch skillet, preferably nonstick, over high heat to 400°, about 5 minutes.
Spray the top side of each fillet... - 39.2572
1. Preheat the oven broiler. Grease a broiling pan or line it with aluminum foil.
2. In a small bowl, mix together Parmesan, butter, mayonnaise and lemon
juice. Season with dried basil, pepper, onion powder and celery salt. Mix well and set aside.
3. Arra - 27.792
1. Preheat the oven to 450°F
2. Spray a 11 x 7-inch pan with cooking spray and set aside till when required
3. In another small pan, place the fish fillets
4. In another small bowl, place the mayonnaise, 2 teaspoons lemon juice, the... - 45.8837
Deep-fried Tilapia Fish Bites With Panko Bread Crumbs
Looking for an easy one-pan entrée? Betty packs for you a sustainable, good-for-you entremets that isn't just tasty, but also a breeze to make. Finger sized fish bites seasoned and dipped into panko bread crumbs is one dish that even the kids can't resist.... - 125.865
Beer Batter Fried Tilapia With Tacos
On the special occasions, when you want to serve guests something good and healthy, try the beer batter fish tacos. The chef in the video believes in affordable cooking, so she has made this dish for her guests. Watch the video for this delicious taco recipe. - 134.837
Tilapia Fish Salad With Orange And Fennel
1) Season the fish fillets.
2) Use a saucepan to boil the sugar and vinegar until syrupy, for about 3-4 minutes.
3) Add orange, fennel, oil and olives and leave to cool.
4) In a skillet, fry the fish fillets in oil for 2-3 minutes by... - 45.9731
Baked Tilapia With Tomatoes And Olives
Preheat the oven to 400º.
Oil lightly a shallow baking dish large enough to hold the fillets in one layer.
In a bowl stir together the oil, thyme, tomatoes, olives, red pepper flakes, garlic, onion, and lime juice. In the prepared baking dish arrange the... - 34.1268
Tilapia French With Lemon & Caper Sauce
Dress up this mild white fish with an eggy coating and delicious lemon butter sauce. Wegmans Executive Chef Russell Ferguson and Nella Neeck show you tips and tricks for getting it just right. - 109.194
Tilapia Fish Ball
Have you attempted making fresh tilapia fish balls? These are something commonly found on the streets of Philippines! See the video for more on this yummy recipe! - 71.8125
Tilapia With Berry Sauce
Blend the sauce ingredients in a saucepan over medium heat Bring the sauce to a boil, reduce the heat and simmer for 4 to 5 minutes, stirring often.
Adjust seasonings to taste and set aside.
Pour the buttermilk into a shallow dish.
Add talapia fillets and... - 37.9057
Spicy Fish Tacos With Mango Salsa
1. For the Spanish Style Dry Rub: In a small bowl, mix the kosher salt, dry oregano, chili powder, cumin, red pepper flakes, onion powder and garlic powder.
2. Season the tilapia with this mix.
3. Heat the olive oil in a skillet and... - 100.733
Cajun Fish And Savory Cheese Grits
Fish and grits - a Southern style food delicacy. This amazing video shows how to prepare fish with Cajun seasoning and cheesy grits. When served together, it brings in a great taste. The fish is grilled to perfection making it indeed a very mouth-watering... - 131.027
Mango Salsa And Crispy Fish
1. For salsa, in a large mixing bowl, add mango, red pepper, and onion. Mix well.
2. For dressing, in a separate bowl, mix lime juice, orange juice, cilantro, and seasoning blend.
3. Pour dressing in the mixing bowl. Toss it well.
4. For crumb... - 97.3788
Simply Delicious Fish Tacos
When I’m craving comfort food – and I want something delicious, but that something that won’t make me feel guilty, I cook up this fish taco recipe. It’s an easy-to-make meal, made with fresh and natural ingredients that you can whip up in under 20... - 0
Fried Fish Sandwich
Fried fish sandwiches are absolutely delicious and very easy to make at home. We will be adding flavor to each coat so that your final result is delicious! - 123.838
Salsa Verde Baked Fish
Here is a delicious recipe for baked fish! The tomatillo’s tangy flavor goes really well with any mild white fish. You can use sole, tilapia or catfish for this recipe. No problem! - 122.488
Wasabi Edamame Fish Tostadas With Cream Cheese
Tacos, tostones and tostadas are characteristic preparations of Mexican cuisine. Watch chef Juliey showing how to make Wasabi Edamama Fish Tostadas with tilapia filets, some vegetables and seasonings to fill tostada shells. Great typical fare! - 96.4854
Quick Spicy Fish Tacos
Want to try some easy and healthy Mexican foods by yourself? This video will teach you, how to assemble a fabulous taco with a filling of tilapia fillet and spicy cole slaw. These tacos are light, spicy and too satisfying for your taste buds. - 148.548
Sabzi Polo Ba Mahi Fish
If you want to eat a wholesome meal, try making Persian rice with greens and fish which is also called Sabzi polo ba mahi. A great tasting dish, it makes a superb dish to be served in dinner parties and feasts. Watch the video for more. - 114.279
1. In a hot skillet with olive oil, caramelize garlic, onions, peppers, fennel and jalapeno.
2. Add in tomato paste and saute for 4-6 minutes.
3. Add in mussels, clams, tilapia and deglaze with white wine.
4. Once wine is almost gone add in clam and... - 99.4591
Gluten Free Oven Baked Fish And Chips
Love the classic fish and chips but worried about the calories? Don’t be, because we have just the right alternative. Here is a wonderful recipe for crunchy, golden brown fish and chips. And this recipe version is not only gluten but also guilt-free as we... - 122.459
Fried chicken is one of my favorite foods. When you make it at home it can be a lot healthier when you use your oil just once. I recommend safflower or sunflower oil. You can soak the chicken in buttermilk or eggs. Then using a zippered plastic bag coat with... - 94.2898
How To Cook Pan Fried Filet Of Sole Fish
Try this lightly breaded pan fried filet of sole recipe. I talk about my favorite filet to use which is petrale sole. If that's too expensive (varies in price during the year) try Dover sole as my second choice or even try Tilapia. - 93.9068
Filet Of Sole Meuniere
Filet of Sole, aka Sole Meuniere. This will turn your kids into fish lovers, I promise. - 119.594
A Lighter Southern Meal
Paula Deen is trying to get healthy and asked for a lighter Southern dish. This is a tutorial for a Hoppin' John Salad w/ a light vinaigrette topped w/ Pecan Encrusted Tilapia. - 87.6895
Grilled Fish, Vegetable And Rice Packets
1 As per the package directions, prepare the rice.
2 Evenly divide the cooked rice between four 15x 12-inch pieces of heavy-duty foil.
3 Slightly spread out the rice in the center of the foil.
4 Place 1 fish fillet over each portion of rice.
5... - 41.7116
Seafood gratin is a delicious main dish made with fish and seafood (today we will make it tilapia and shrimp), covered with a bechamel sauce, topped with cheese and baked it in the oven! what not to love?! - 126.907
Pacific Dover Sole With Lemon Caper Butter
Simple, quick and tasty! Serve this tangy dish with rice or mashed potatoes for a meal even the kids will like.
Petrale sole is actually a flounder, but is a great-tasting mild white fish. Whether you buy Dover sole or Petrale sole, look for wild-caught... - 46.9752
Grilled Fish Tacos
Grilled fish tacos are healthy, delicious and not hard to make. You can use any mild white fish for this recipe. You can also cook these in a skillet if you prefer. - 136.019