- » Tilapia Onion Garlic
Tilapia Onion Garlic Recipes
Enjoy our collection of tilapia onion garlic recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for tilapia onion garlic recipes.
Pan Seared Tilapia With Tropical Salsa
Fish like tilapia turn out great when cooked with interesting flavors and techniques. Watch the video by Chef Hari showing in simple and easy steps to cook tilapia as well as a tropical style salsa to serve over. Good to pair with wine. - 131.704
Plank Road Stuffed Tilapia
1. Preheat grill to high. Place a 12-inch cedar plank on grill. Cover with lid to heat evenly.
2. In a bowl, combine tomatoes, ginger, garlic, and onion. Mix well.
3. Slit tilapia lengthwise and fill it with the tomato mixture.
4. Flip... - 91.6913
Tilapia En Papillote
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Julienne the red bell pepper, yellow bell pepper and sweet onions. Lay out the vegetables on a parchment paper sprayed with non stick cooking spray.
3. Add some olive, salt and pepper and... - 113.343
Baked Tilapia Fish Dinner
It does feel great to cook something assorted and serve on the table. If you are unsure how to go about it, try this out! Bale Dave offers assorted menus like Baked Tilapia Fish, Fried Rice, Salad and Mushroom Soup. The dishes are cooked in an easy way and... - 76.6888
Escabecheng Tilapia With Oyster Sauce
This yummy tilapia recipe will have even those picky eaters who hate fish come running to the dinner table. Here in this video the chef shares simple instructions to make a scrumptious tilapia with basic ingredients and also provides quick tips on preparing... - 81.0235
South Western Style Tilapia
Fish and seafood lovers, here is a South Western style tilapia fish dish. Watch Chef Stacey Hawkins cook the tilapia in a few basic flavors as well as a mixed pepper medley to accompany. Crispy cooked tilapia served on a pepper medley, truly ecstatic! - 110.665
It's summer and time to use your barbecue! In this video, i'm going to show you how I grilled my tilapia. - 0
Tilapia Fish Ball
Have you attempted making fresh tilapia fish balls? These are something commonly found on the streets of Philippines! See the video for more on this yummy recipe! - 71.9326
Fresh Corn And Tilapia
For all those who found corn and tomatoes combo to be hot, here is a simply irresistible dish. The pan roasted tilapia takes with it the all time favorite combination of fresh corn and tomatoes for those special weekend dinners. Watch the video to learn the... - 108.246
Oven Fried Tilapia
Combine the seasoning mix ingredients in a small bowl.
Sprinkle all surfaces of the fish evenly with 4 teaspoons of the seasoning mix.
Preheat the oven to 450°.
Combine the bread crumbs, parsley, green onions, and remaining seasoning mix in a bowl.
Add the... - 45.5396
Deep Fried Tilapia In Sweet And Sour Sauce
Want a little Asian twist to your fresh tilapia dish? Try making it with Panlasang Pinoy for he is showing how to prepare fish in the most popular Asian taste. He is preparing a delicious sweet and sour sauce for the deep fried tilapia. The whole deep fried... - 116.099
Cajun Tilapia Po'boy Sandwich With Spicy Bacon Remoulad Sauce
1. For the Coleslaw: In a bowl, mix 1/2 cup Mayonnaise, sugar, vinegar and extra virgin olive oil and mix till it emulsifies.
2. Add the juice of half a lemon and mix.
3. Add the cabbage, carrots and onions and mix well.
4. Add a pinch of salt and... - 109.051
Quick Pan-seared Tilapia With Indian Corn
Probably the best use of fresh corn and fresh tomatoes is the dish - Indian Corn. You get all the fresh tastes of summer produces in this preparation. To enhance the nutritional value, chef adds the pan-seared tilapia on top and it becomes a delicate dish to... - 124.367
Deep-fried Tilapia Fish Bites With Panko Bread Crumbs
Looking for an easy one-pan entrée? Betty packs for you a sustainable, good-for-you entremets that isn't just tasty, but also a breeze to make. Finger sized fish bites seasoned and dipped into panko bread crumbs is one dish that even the kids can't resist.... - 102.607
Combine the seasoning mix ingredients in a small bowl.
Sprinkle each side of each fillet evenly with 1/2 teaspoon of this mixture.
Preheat a 10-inch skillet, preferably nonstick, over high heat to 400°, about 5 minutes.
Spray the top side of each fillet... - 40.7006
Pecan And Almond Crusted Tilapia
1. Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a nonstick skillet over high heat. Add garlic and green onions and sauté for 2 minutes, stirring constantly. Add spinach and cook for 3 minutes, just until wilted. Transfer to a platter and keep warm.
2. Combine almonds, - 26.1917
Cajun Spiced, Panfried Tilapia Fish & Potato Chops
Why do you want to have usual dinner everyday? It's time to take a look around and see what Bale Dave is preparing. It’s the mouthwatering Cajun rubbed Tilapia fish and Potato chops. Now, doesn't that call for a treat? Cook these simple but exotic recipes... - 62.0715
Baked Tilapia With Tomatoes And Olives
Preheat the oven to 400º.
Oil lightly a shallow baking dish large enough to hold the fillets in one layer.
In a bowl stir together the oil, thyme, tomatoes, olives, red pepper flakes, garlic, onion, and lime juice. In the prepared baking dish arrange the... - 30.8741
Grilled Tilapia With Shirazi Salad
1. Combine first 7 ingredients. Stir in 1/8 teaspoon each of salt and pepper. Cover salad and chill at least 30 minutes.
2. Preheat grill.
3. Sprinkle fish fillets with remaining 1/8 teaspoon each salt and pepper. Place fillets on grill rack coated with... - 32.8524
Mediterranean Tilapia With Lemon Caper Sauce
1. Preheat oven to 450. Line a cookie sheet with foil and spray with olive oil cooking spray. Spread asparagus on the cookie sheet and and spray with cooking spray. Sprinkle with a pinch of salt and pepper. Roast 15 – 20 minutes until asparagus is... - 37.4182
Spicy Fish Tacos With Mango Salsa
1. For the Spanish Style Dry Rub: In a small bowl, mix the kosher salt, dry oregano, chili powder, cumin, red pepper flakes, onion powder and garlic powder.
2. Season the tilapia with this mix.
3. Heat the olive oil in a skillet and... - 131.02
Fish Fillets In Herb Sauce (samak Bil Khalta)
1. Place a deep pan on heat, pour oil, swirl, drop onion and garlic in it. Sauté for 5 minutes.
2. Add scallions, salt, and curry powder . Stir, and cook for 3 minutes.
3. Throw tomatoes, parsley, tomato paste, and water in it. Mix well. Bring it to a... - 96.6809
Salsa Verde Baked Fish
Here is a delicious recipe for baked fish! The tomatillo’s tangy flavor goes really well with any mild white fish. You can use sole, tilapia or catfish for this recipe. No problem! - 120.807
Cajun Fish And Savory Cheese Grits
Fish and grits - a Southern style food delicacy. This amazing video shows how to prepare fish with Cajun seasoning and cheesy grits. When served together, it brings in a great taste. The fish is grilled to perfection making it indeed a very mouth-watering... - 119.81
Lebanese Fish Tagine
Here is an impressive video Lebanese fish tagine is an excellent way to prepare fish with a great Mediterranean taste. The creamy tahini sauce and sweet caramelized onions are complimentary to the fish. This incredible video is a must watch! - 117.267
Fried Fish Sandwich
Fried fish sandwiches are absolutely delicious and very easy to make at home. We will be adding flavor to each coat so that your final result is delicious! - 123.845
Mango Salsa And Crispy Fish
1. For salsa, in a large mixing bowl, add mango, red pepper, and onion. Mix well.
2. For dressing, in a separate bowl, mix lime juice, orange juice, cilantro, and seasoning blend.
3. Pour dressing in the mixing bowl. Toss it well.
4. For crumb... - 94.0716
Simply Delicious Fish Tacos
When I’m craving comfort food – and I want something delicious, but that something that won’t make me feel guilty, I cook up this fish taco recipe. It’s an easy-to-make meal, made with fresh and natural ingredients that you can whip up in under 20... - 0
Oriental Grilled Fish
Hosting a barbecue party? This video is just perfect for you. Watch the chef share a personal favorite recipe to prepare Oriental Grilled Fish. The dish is extremely flavorful. Try it today. - 66.6107
Brazilian Seafood Stew
Heat the oil in a large saucepan or Dutch oven over medium heat.
Add the onion and bell pepper and cook, stirring occasionally, until softened, about 6 minutes.
Add the tomatoes, broth, garlic, and 1/4 cup of the cilantro; bring to a boil.
Reduce the heat and... - 40.7004
1. In a hot skillet with olive oil, caramelize garlic, onions, peppers, fennel and jalapeno.
2. Add in tomato paste and saute for 4-6 minutes.
3. Add in mussels, clams, tilapia and deglaze with white wine.
4. Once wine is almost gone add in clam and... - 112.196
Grandma’s Spicy Fish Curry
This is one of my grandmother’s recipes for fish curry. It is simple and fairly quick to make. I have substituted Tilapia fillets for the fish my grandmother used that was only available in India. She also used fresh chillies and lemon juice; I use cayenne... - 36.9536
This is my entry into the Tasty Memories Competition. It is a twist on a ceviche recipe I first saw Jen make using Tilapia. I really like her recipe and I decided to make the dish with Swai instead of Tilapia and I used Southeast Asian flavors and Jens Juice... - 118.152
Oven Grilled Fish
How about a little country style cooking? Watch and learn how to prepare this Oven Grilled Fish in African style. It is very flavorful and goes well with the onion sauce. Try it out! - 108.277
Snapper Veracruz is a delicious fish fillets dish with salsa sauce poured over. I love this Mexican styled fish dish with an assortment of fishes with other fish fillet dishes like grouper or orange roughy ! Try this Snapper Veracruz for a party or casual... - 45.9084
another sumptuous dish from the Philippines served right here exclusively on ifood.tv! - 43.6347
Mexican Tacos With Indian Twist!!!
Mexican Tacos with an Indian twist. I love experimenting with food and these tacos turned out to be an instant hit at my place, so I definitely wanted to share it with you. Do let me know how it turned out for you. - 39.6123
Steamed Fish Fillets With Fresh Cilarntro Chutney
Rinse cilantro under cold running water; pat dry with paper towels.
Pull off leaves; discard stems and any wilted or bruised leaves.
Remove enough leaves to measure 1 cup packed.
To prepare chutney, drop green onions, chili peppers, ginger and garlic through... - 40.1734
Amelia's Steamed Fish With Miti
My friend Amelia is cooking with us again today! She will be making a fresh coconut milk relish to eat with steamed fish. If you like ceviche you will love this! Easy, super fresh and ultra delish! Enjoy! - 119.585
How To Cook Pan Fried Filet Of Sole Fish
Try this lightly breaded pan fried filet of sole recipe. I talk about my favorite filet to use which is petrale sole. If that's too expensive (varies in price during the year) try Dover sole as my second choice or even try Tilapia. - 134.899
Spicy And Juicy Madras Fish Curry
This is one of my Mom's best dish. Best results will be seen when cooked in a mud pot. Nothing can beat this dish when we have this with hot hot Dosa or Idly. - 46.5861