- » Tilapia
Tilapia is a fast growing fleshy fish, which survives in fresh water habitat like ponds, rivers, lakes, streams, etc. It belongs to the species of cichid fish and is from the tilapine cichlid tribe. This fish is ... More »
Pan Seared Tilapia With Tropical Salsa
Fish like tilapia turn out great when cooked with interesting flavors and techniques. Watch the video by Chef Hari showing in simple and easy steps to cook tilapia as well as a tropical style salsa to serve over. Good to pair with wine. - 131.704
Jalapeno Tilapia With Whole Wheat Linguini And Lemon Butter
Looking for a tilapia recipe that is simple yet pleasing for the taste buds? How about mixing in some jalapenos? Sounds interesting? Then watch the video and learn how to cooking the perfect Jalapeno Tilapia. Ramona Werst makes it all so easy! - 127.282
Lemon Garlic Tilapia
Easy, fast, healthy and loaded with flavor! FYI - please make sure to wash your hands after handling any raw meats and before touching anything else - such as the salt & pepper! - 127.191
Quick Pan-seared Tilapia With Indian Corn
Probably the best use of fresh corn and fresh tomatoes is the dish - Indian Corn. You get all the fresh tastes of summer produces in this preparation. To enhance the nutritional value, chef adds the pan-seared tilapia on top and it becomes a delicate dish to... - 124.367
Tilapia Taco Bites With Fresh Mango Salsa
1. For tilapia taco bites, place tilapia fillet on tray and season with seafood grinder.
2. For salsa, in a large bowl combine mango, navel orange, cilantro, lime juice, salt and pepper. Mix well and place it in refrigerator for 30... - 120.707
This hearty fish is so easy to cook and delicious with the homemade tartar sauce. Which is made with mayonnaise and Israeli pickles. I like the Israeli pickles because they are always tart and a little spicy. A great accompaniment to this fish is corn, black... - 117.888
Deep Fried Tilapia In Sweet And Sour Sauce
Want a little Asian twist to your fresh tilapia dish? Try making it with Panlasang Pinoy for he is showing how to prepare fish in the most popular Asian taste. He is preparing a delicious sweet and sour sauce for the deep fried tilapia. The whole deep fried... - 116.099
Tilapia En Papillote
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Julienne the red bell pepper, yellow bell pepper and sweet onions. Lay out the vegetables on a parchment paper sprayed with non stick cooking spray.
3. Add some olive, salt and pepper and... - 113.343
Fish such as tilapia are great when cooked with flavorful juices of vegetables or fruits. Check out this Panko Tilapia encrusted with Italian Seasoned & Panko Crumbs by Maryann. Great to serve with Ranch dressing or Tartar sauce. - 112.227
Santa Fe Tilapia
Great recipe that is simple but looks elegant. Any fish works - 111.182
South Western Style Tilapia
Fish and seafood lovers, here is a South Western style tilapia fish dish. Watch Chef Stacey Hawkins cook the tilapia in a few basic flavors as well as a mixed pepper medley to accompany. Crispy cooked tilapia served on a pepper medley, truly ecstatic! - 110.665
Fish like tilapia make ideal food to go along with drinks and watch this recipe to cook such tilapia. Here is chef Mike Monahan cooking Tilapia fillets along with some vegetables and spices. Drinks can be rich experience with this one! - 108.942
1. Place a skillet over medium heat and pour olive oil in it. Spread it all around.
2. Throw chopped shallots in it, and let it to sweat. You must not brown shallots.
3. Remove skillet from heat and add white wine to it. Return it to medium high... - 108.629
1. In a bowl mix all the spices- tandoori masala, ground cumin coriander, chili powder and chopped coriander leaves.
2. Add salt and mix well.
3. Squeeze half a lemon and mix to make a fine paste.
4. Coat the fish well with the spice mixture and... - 107.466
Delicious Panko Tilapia
In this video, Maryann Ridini-Spencer serves a yummy fish dish that goes great with chips -- that's baked, but tastes fried! Quite impressive actually. Enjoy! - 104.107
Wasabi Edamame Fish Tostadas With Cream Cheese
Tacos, tostones and tostadas are characteristic preparations of Mexican cuisine. Watch chef Juliey showing how to make Wasabi Edamama Fish Tostadas with tilapia filets, some vegetables and seasonings to fill tostada shells. Great typical fare! - 103.126
Deep-fried Tilapia Fish Bites With Panko Bread Crumbs
Looking for an easy one-pan entrée? Betty packs for you a sustainable, good-for-you entremets that isn't just tasty, but also a breeze to make. Finger sized fish bites seasoned and dipped into panko bread crumbs is one dish that even the kids can't resist.... - 102.607
Healthy Tilapia Fillets
I am sure Tilapia is a perennial favorite and this healthy tilapia fillet recipe by Amy is sure to follow the suit! Very simple but a healthy adaptation of a restaurant style dish. - 98.539
Tangy Smoked Salt Tilapia
Robin has found a new ingredient - Smoked Salt and she is all excited to use it to prepare tilapia filets. Watch the video to know how she plays with her new found joy, you will be impressed with the result. - 93.8541
Parchment Roasted Tilapia
Seafood lovers might want to check out this Parchment Roasted Tilapia. It has a nice earthy flavor to it, and surprisingly it is pretty simple to cook. Watch and learn how to make this dish from this video. Enjoy! - 93.0783
Plank Road Stuffed Tilapia
1. Preheat grill to high. Place a 12-inch cedar plank on grill. Cover with lid to heat evenly.
2. In a bowl, combine tomatoes, ginger, garlic, and onion. Mix well.
3. Slit tilapia lengthwise and fill it with the tomato mixture.
4. Flip... - 91.6913
Escabecheng Tilapia With Oyster Sauce
This yummy tilapia recipe will have even those picky eaters who hate fish come running to the dinner table. Here in this video the chef shares simple instructions to make a scrumptious tilapia with basic ingredients and also provides quick tips on preparing... - 81.0235
Baked Tilapia Fish Dinner
It does feel great to cook something assorted and serve on the table. If you are unsure how to go about it, try this out! Bale Dave offers assorted menus like Baked Tilapia Fish, Fried Rice, Salad and Mushroom Soup. The dishes are cooked in an easy way and... - 76.6888
How To Use Tilapia Fish Fillets
You can now cook tasty, spicy panfried tilapia fish fillets easily at your home. There are two styles of telapia preparation shown here - a quick panfried served with stirfried veges and rice and another is a baked Telapia fish. So as per your health... - 71.2434
Baked Healthy Parchment Tilapia
If you are looking for an easy recipe to surprise your loved ones with, then this video is just the thing for you. Watch and learn to bake the perfect parchment tilapia. This one is sure to get everyone's moths watering! Watch the video to know more! - 69.2702
1. Preheat the oven to 450°F
2. Spray a 11 x 7-inch pan with cooking spray and set aside till when required
3. In another small pan, place the fish fillets
4. In another small bowl, place the mayonnaise, 2 teaspoons lemon juice, the... - 47.5471
1. Pre heat an oven at 175 C (350 F).
2. In a baking dish, line bottom with fillets.
3. Top uniformly with, salt, pepper, lemon juice, oil and butter.
4. Bake in pre heated oven for 8 to 11 minutes or till done.
5. once baked, remove... - 46.9277
Oven Fried Tilapia
Combine the seasoning mix ingredients in a small bowl.
Sprinkle all surfaces of the fish evenly with 4 teaspoons of the seasoning mix.
Preheat the oven to 450°.
Combine the bread crumbs, parsley, green onions, and remaining seasoning mix in a bowl.
Add the... - 45.5396
Combine the seasoning mix ingredients in a small bowl.
Sprinkle each side of each fillet evenly with 1/2 teaspoon of this mixture.
Preheat a 10-inch skillet, preferably nonstick, over high heat to 400°, about 5 minutes.
Spray the top side of each fillet... - 40.7006
In this Tilapia recipe cheese,basil,red pepper,butter are few of the ingredients that I have used. - 31.7558
In a medium skillet, sauté the celery, onions and sweet red pepper in butter or margarine until tender. Add the flour, salt, pepper, tarragon, basil and milk; mix well. Cook for 1 minute, stirring constantly until thickened. Add the cheese and stir until... - 31.6205
Parmesan Romano Tilapia
Combine first 5 ingredients, stirring well.
Place fish in an 11 - x 7- x 1 1/2-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray.
Spread mayonnaise mixture over fish; sprinkle evenly with cheese.
Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 10 to 12 minutes or until fish flakes... - 31.1927
1. Preheat the oven broiler. Grease a broiling pan or line it with aluminum foil.
2. In a small bowl, mix together Parmesan, butter, mayonnaise and lemon
juice. Season with dried basil, pepper, onion powder and celery salt. Mix well and set aside.
3. Arra - 30.3981
Tilapia Fish With Potato Flakes
Cut fish fillets into serving pieces.
Season both sides offish with lemon/pepper seasoning.
Blend egg (or egg white) with water.
Dip fish into egg mixture.
Coat with potato flakes.
Heat skillet with Pam (or oil) lightly covering bottom of pan.
Turning fish... - 30.1502
1. Preheat the oven at 400 degrees F.
2. In a baking dish place the tilapia, with flat side facing upward.
3. Season the fish with parsley, black pepper and Fleur de sel. Flip the fish over and season again.
4. Place the butter pieces... - 0
Pan Seared Tilapia
1. In a bowl add in the flour and black pepper, mix well.
2. Coat the fish with the flour on both sides and set aside, repeat the process.
3. In a skillet add in the 2 tbsp. of the butter and 1 tbsp. of oil. Add in the 2 fish fillets, flat side down.... - 0
Coconut Crusted Tilapia With Apricot Glaze
1. For the glaze: In a sauce pot, add apricot preserve, soy sauce, lemon juice, lime juice and red pepper flakes and let it sit warm.
2. For the Tilapia: Mix flour, salt and pepper in a bowl.
3. In another bowl, add eggs and milk and whisk together.
4.... - 0
How To Fry Fish Right - Tilapia
1. In a bowl, mix together the flour, multi meal and tony chachere's creole seasoning.
2. Heat oil in a fryer upto 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
3. Add the tilapia into the batter and coat well.
4. Place 2 pieces of the coated fish into the... - 0
Baked Parmesan Tilapia
Seasoned tilapia topped with a golden, parmesan-breadcrumb crust. Easy, quick and tried and true! This baked parmesan tilapia recipe is company worthy but weekday friendly! I've never tried it on chicken but I plan on doing that next since I just love the... - 0
Tilapia Recipes By Category