- » Tikka
Tikka, in the Indian national language Hindi, literally means bits or pieces and is used to describe chunks of meat or chicken marinated in certain aromatic spices and then grilled in a tandoor, usually after ... More »
Classic Paneer Tikka Masala
The classic Paneer Tikka Masala is a typical dish that served on special occasions that call for pomp and pagentry. That is because the dish is pretty rich enough to suit the occasion. But you can make this dish when ever you want. Watch and learn how to make... - 149.014
Dry Chicken Tikka Masala
Put a little bit of flavour into your dinner with this week's winner of the food fight, that's dry chicken tikka masala. This quick and easy recipe is a simple way to liven up the week. It's so rich and hearty, that it's delicious to eat and kind to your... - 143.538
Basmati Rice With Low Fat Chicken Tikka Masala
Chicken tikka masala with basmati rice is a delicious main course dish. The video here shows how to make it and that too by making it with low fat ingredients. Have a look at the video and treat your family and friends with this amazingly delicious low fat... - 141.522
Paneer Tikka Masala(as Bbq Snack Or With Gravy)
Are you looking for some famous Indian appetizers? If yes then you have to try this delicious recipe. In India we call it Paneer Tikka. This is an amazing appetizer and it's very famous in India. Don't forget to watch the video for this amazing recipe. - 122.857
Smoked Chicken Tikka
How about making delicious Chicken Tikka with a smoky flavor like that of a barbeque? Well, the very talented chef is making smoked chicken tikka without a barbeque or a grill. While the marinade ingredients make your mouth water, the pan frying and then... - 120.196
Spicy Chicken Tikka Masala
Chicken Tikka Masala is an authentic Indian chicken dish, which has been popularized by British people. Chicken Tikka Masala is a delicious dish in which pre-marinated pieces of chicken are grilled and then added to a thick spicy gravy. The result is a lovely... - 117.407
Chicken Tikka Masala
1. CHICKEN TIKKA: In a bowl, mix clarified butter, garam masala and yogurt.
Put the chicken pieces into it and mix well. Let it marinate from 30 minutes to 1 hour.
2. RICE: In a pot add the rice and water and let it cook till soft.
3. Sprinkle... - 116.147
Chicken Tikka Masala
Want to treat yourself with a delicious Chicken Tikka Masala? This video shows how to prepare authentic Indian chicken in spicy sauce. Made with chicken chunks and aromatic spices, this dish is now available worldwide and is regarded as one of the most... - 112.72
Indian Tofu Tikka
Healthy combination of Tofu and Veggies in just one recipe. Tofu marinated in spicy, flavored yogurt and then baked till it becomes crispy and crusty. A really good starter or appetizer party, potlucks!! - 107.375
Indian Spinach Tikkas
These spinach tikkas are a perfect balance between health and taste. These are crunchy and delicious spinach cakes with roasted almonds and potato. Spinach tikkas serve as a wonderful appetizer with tomato ketchup or salsa or they can also be used in... - 105.86
Indian Hariyali Chicken Tikka
Asian recipes to cook chicken are spicy and also flavorful with sides. Watch the chef in the video showing how to make Hariyali Chicken Tikka using chicken breasts, some simple seasonings and flavors. Great with a dipping sauce or with drinks! - 102.353
Spicy Chicken Tikka Masala With Basmati Rice
Welcome to my new series, First Time Recipes.
Today I try making Tika Masala.
Let me know if you enjoy this episode and please forward me your recipes and ideas for the next show! - 102.033
Easy Indian Tikka Masala Seasoning
1. Preheat the oven at 450 degrees F.
2. Coat protein with 1 teaspoon seasoning and bake for 15 minutes in the preheated oven.
3. Heat oil in pan on medium, mix in spices and stir for 10 seconds.
4. Stir in tomatoes and cook until... - 92.6651
Cheese And Chicken Tikka Puffs With Cheese Sauce
Tired of mainstream appetizers that you have served over the years? Then do something different this time and treat your guests to the tasty chicken and cheese puffs detailed in this video. Watch to know more! - 82.7812
Chicken Tikka Masala Part 1 - Preparation
Asian, particularly Indian dishes have become popular in other countries across the world. Check out chef Rula making Chicken Tikka Masala with chicken and spices in a very palatable way. In the video watch her mixing the spices and marinating the chicken to... - 81.3522
Chicken Tikka Masala Part 2 - Cooking
With the masala and the chicken ready in place, it is time to cook. Watch chef Rula cooking the chicken on the grill and also making a sauce to go along with the chicken. A great sensation for the taste buds. - 80.5703
The Original Indian Chicken Tikka Masala
Have you been looking for the authentic Indian Chicken Tikka Masala recipe? Look no further, this video has a simple and easy to follow recipe that can be replicated at home. Watch it now. - 73.807
Chicken Tikka Masala & Bombay Potatoes
Chicken Tikka Masala & Bombay Potatoes
Chicken Tikka Masala
600 g chicken, skin removed and diced
½ red onion or 2 shallots, finely sliced
6 cherry tomatoes, quartered
1 jar Patak’s Tikka Masala Cooking Sauce
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
juice of ½... - 49.7322
Methi Malai Tikka
A melt in the mouth starter of boneless chicken marinated in hung curds cheese and cream, flavored with fenugreek and grilled or barbecued. - 47.9204
1) In a food processor, add the ginger and garlic, 2 tablespoons lemon juice and 1/4 cup of the yogurt and puree until smooth.
2) In a bowl with 3/4 cup yogurt, 3 tablespoons oil, chili powder and 1 teaspoon salt, scrape the puree and stir well... - 47.3813
Sophie Michell Cooks Chicken Tikka Masala With Tefal Actifry
Chicken Tikka Masala is an Anglo-Indian invention and is one of the U.K’s favourite dishes. We all know that ordering takeaway food can be very bad for your waistline and pocket, so with this recipe you can really have a authentic, quick version at home,... - 46.0185
Chicken Tikka Masala
Place the chicken in a bowl and sprinkle with lemon juice, salt and pepper.
Coat the chicken, then cover and set aside.
Place the onion, garlic and ginger in a food processor or blender and chop finely.
Add the yogurt and strain in the lemon juice from the... - 45.9531
Chicken Tikka With Charred Tomato Chutney And Warm Flat Bread
1) Preheat grill pan or indoor electric grill to high.
2) In a shallow dish mix yogurt, curry paste, lemon juice and cilantro.
3) Add chicken tenders and coat evenly.
4) Before eating, put chicken on hot grill and cook for 5 minutes on... - 44.2286
Chicken Tikka Masala
Rinse chicken and pat dry.
Combine 1 tablespoon tomato paste, cilantro, 3 cloves of garlic, 2-inch piece of gingerroot, 1 chili pepper, 1/2 teaspoon cumin seeds, 1/2 teaspoon cumin powder and yogurt in bowl; mix well.
Add chicken, tossing to coat.
Marinate,... - 44.1326
Chicken Tikka Masala
This is an easy recipe for Chicken Tikka Masala - Chicken marinated in yogurt and spices and then served in a tomato cream sauce. - 44.0728
1)Using a fork prick liver pieces and then brush them with lemon juice. Keep aside some juice for later.
2)In a blender, grind onion, garlic, ginger and coriander along with salt, garam masala and chilli powder.
3)Apply this paste on the liver... - 44.0565
Remove skin and visible fat from chicken pieces.
Rinse with cold water and pat dry.
Randomly poke chicken all over with tip of sharp knife.
Place chicken in resealable plastic food storage bags or large glass bowl.
Combine yogurt, ginger, garlic, paprika,... - 43.8669
Bharati Machli Tikka
1)In a bowl, mix together fish and next seven ingredients well.
2)Divide the mixture into 12 portions.
3)Grease your palm and shape the mixture into triangles.
4)Apply a coat of beaten egg on each triangle and then coat with breadcrumbs.
5)In a... - 43.6873
Indian Chicken Tikka
Wash the chicken pieces and pat dry on a kitchen towel.
Marinate the pieces in the 1st marinade for 1/2 hour.
In a bowl mix all ingredients of the 2nd marinade.
Remove the chicken pieces from the 1st marinade.
Pat dry slightly.
Add to the 2nd marinade and... - 42.338
Mutton tikka is a mincemeat preparation of mutton, the indian way! The mutton is rubbed with lemon juice and spices and marinated with a mix of curd, ginger, garlic and raw papaya. This recipe for mutton tikka can be cooked on the microwave and can be served... - 41.5018
Chicken Hariyali Tikka
The chicken hariyali tikka is a grilled chicken preparation that is best served with pulao or flavored rice. The chicken haruyali tikka is prepared with a marinade of curd, red chili, garam masalaand roasted cumin along with mint, ginger and garlic and is... - 41.3781
Chicken Tikka Masala
In the work bowl of a food processor fitted with the metal blade and the motor running, process the garlic, onion, and peppers until smooth by dropping them through the feed tube.
Remove to a bowl.
In the same work bowl, process the ginger, tomatoes, and... - 41.239
Grind all the ingredients for green chutney to a fine paste.
Coarsely grind all ingredients for red chutney.
Tie curds in a muslin cloth and remove all water.
Add salt to grated cucumber, let stand for 20 minutes; squeeze out all water.
Mix curd, cucumber and... - 40.4414
Chicken Tikka Sandwich
Take the onion rings in a bowl.
Squeeze the lime over them so that the juice seeps into the rings.
Follow it up by sprinkling the chaat masala over them.
Mingle properly so that the onions are completely layered with the masala.
Take a clean cutting board and... - 39.9657
Put the potatoes into the pressure cooker with a cup of water.
As soon as the cooker whistles, turn the heat down and keep 5 minutes.
Carefully (the cooker will be steamy), lift out the potatoes after checking that they're... - 39.651
Murgi Ka Tikka
First make the marinade by mixing together all the marinade ingredients in a bowl.
Add the chicken cubes and stir through until they are thoroughly coated in marinade.
Cover and marinate in the refrigerator for 5-6 hours or preferably overnight.
Bring the... - 39.5548
Paneer tikka is a vegetarian tikka preparation of cottage cheese. The paneer or cottage cheese are marinated in a spicy blend of garam masala, red chilies and curd with gram flour. Cooked on the grill, the paneer tikka have a brilliant flavor to them and can... - 38.631
Cut the meat into one inch squares.
Mix the paste, vinegar, oil and mutton well and marinate for at least two hours.
Add one teaspoon of salt and marinate for half an hour longer.
Thread the meat, onions and tomatoes on skewers.
Put three tablespoons of ghee... - 38.6181
Paneer Tikka Sabji
For the paneer tikka filling
1. Mix all the Marinade ingredients in a mixing bowl.
2. Add the chopped paneer and chopped tomatoes to the prepared marinade and mix gently.
3.Keep aside for about 1/2 hour.
Heat the oil in a pan, add the paneer mixtures, the... - 38.6041
Sprinkle lemon juice and salt over the chicken pieces, cover and set aside.
Mix the yogurt, half the butter, the cream, adrak lahsun ka masala, cardamoms, cumin, nutmeg, chillies, the oil, and cheese and blend into a smooth paste. Pour over the chicken,... - 38.4592
Tiranga Paneer Tikka
In a large mixing bowl, combine all the ingredients, except the paneer and peppers, and beat until smooth and creamy.
Add the paneer and peppers and mix gently until they are well coated.
Thread equally onto eight skewers, alternating paneer and pepper... - 38.336
Boneless chicken pieces richly flavored with spices and grilled to perfection. - 37.2969
Remove skin from chicken, trim excess fat, cut into 5 cm cubes.
To make hara marinade mix all ingredients in blender until smooth.
To make tandoori marinade combine all ingredients in bowl.
Add chicken to marinade, toss to coat well, refrigerate... - 36.8559
Prawn Tikka Masala
1. In a bowl, mix together the tomato puree, lemon juice, ginger, garlic, ground coriander, cumin, chilli powder, oil and salt. Using your hand, stir the prawns into the spice mixture, then cover and set aside for about 30 minutes.
2. Place the prawns on a... - 36.6877
Murgh Malai Tikka
Murg malai tikka is a rich and spicy preparation of chicken with fresh cream curd and spices. Cooked in the oven with a marinade of garam masala and red chili powder, the murg malai tikka can be served with tandoori naan or rotis and is considered a delicacy. - 36.6667
Green Besan Tikka
1. Saute onions and garlic for a few minutes and then add all the vegetables.
2. Mix gram flour (besan) and water together to make an even batter. Cook for some time.
3. Mix the remaining ingredients and cook stirring continuously.
4. Remove mixture onto a... - 36.4223
1. Pierce fish strips several times with a fork and place in a shallow glass or ceramic dish.
2. To make marinade, place onion, garlic, ginger, cumin, garam masala, cardamom, turmeric, chilli powder, coriander and tomato paste (puree) in a food processor or... - 36.0295
Grilled Potato Tikka
Grilled potato tikka is a vegetarian prepation of potatoes marinated and cooked on the grill. Grilled potato tikka can be served with tandoori rotis or pulao and is flavord with a marinade of curd, cream, red chilies, garam masala, ginger and garlic. - 35.9052
1. Clean the fish with a little gram flour and garlic juice
2. Rub them well into the fish
3. Let stand for 10 minutes and wash. This will remove the fishy smell.
4. Then cut into 1 inch cubes.
5. Make a marinade of dahi, lemon juice, garlic juice, salt and... - 35.0405
Chicken Reshmi Tikka
1 Marinate the chicken with the lime juice, salt, chilli powder and ginger garlic paste overnight. Reshmi masala: Heat the oil in a frying pan; fry the onion, ginger, green chilli till a light golden.
2 Add the gram flour and stir till the raw smell... - 34.4782
1. Place the panir, pineapple cubes, diced green and red peppers, baby onions, cherry tomatoes and courgettes in a bowl and pour over a little of the pinepapple juice from the can.
2. In a separate bowl, mix together the salt, chilli powder, ginger, ground... - 33.9411
1. ln a medium bowl, mix together the chicken pieces, ginger, garlic, chilli powder, turmeric, salt, yogurt, lemon juice and fresh coriander, and leave to marinate for at least 2 hours.
2. Place on a grill tray or in a flameproof dish lined with foil and... - 33.5731
Fruity Mutton Tikka
1 The mutton must be bean. Mix together the oil, Worcestershire sauce, coriander, garlic and salt. Pour over the mutton. Toss well. Refrigerate 2 hours or longer, if possible.
2 Quarter the onion and divide into petals. Peel and discard the stone, cube the... - 33.1516
1. Cut chicken into 2 inch pieces.
2. Beat the hung curd till smooth and add all the other ingredients to it.
3. Marinate the chicken pieces in the curd mixture for at least an hour.
4. Heat a gas tandoor, an electric tandoor or an oven. Put 3 to 4 pieces of... - 32.7465
1 Apply ginger, garlic, lime juice and salt to the meat cubes. You may also add 1 tbsp raw papaya juice to tenderise the meat. Let stand for a couple of hours.
2 Grill in an oven, or cook in a tandoor or barbecue the tikkas, skewered, till tender and golden.... - 32.6785
Tali Hui Tikka
1 Wash the chicken and squeeze dry. Put the milk to boil in a large pan. Add the chicken pieces, spice bag, salt and saffron. Cook over a medium heat till the chicken is tender.
2 Remove the chicken and keep aside. Squeeze the spice bag to extract maximum... - 32.1756
Sarson Ka Tikka
1 Grind the mustard seeds, green chillies, poppy seeds and a pinch of salt together. Beat the curd and mix with the mustard paste and the remaining ingredients.
2 Apply all over the fish or chicken and let stand half an hour for the fish and an hour if... - 31.9132
1. Cut fish into 2-inch pieces.
2. Mix all the masalas in the worchestershire sauce along with vinegar and lemon juice.
3. Marinate the fish pieces in the mixture for an hour.
4. Heat a gas tandoor, an electric tandoor or an oven. Put 3 to 4 pieces of fish on... - 30.4441
Pita Pockets Stuffed With Chicken Tikka & Raita
In a bowl, mix together the curry paste and yogurt.
Stir in the chicken cubes, coating them well in the mixture.
Set aside to marinate for at least 30 minutes.
Mix together all the ingredients for the raita and set aside.
Place the marinated chicken on a... - 30.3061
Khatti Meethi Tikka
1 Wash and dry the meat cubes thoroughly. Rub salt, pepper and papaya juice into the meat well. Combine rest of the ingredients and marinate the meat in it for 24 hours. Refrigerate and turn a few times in between. Let stand at room temperature for 1-2 hours... - 30.2946
1. In one bowl of curd add all the ingredients. Beat well and make a mixture. This is the basic red tandoori masala.
2. Marinate the paneer, capsicums, and tomatoes in this masala for 15 minutes and then roast or grill them on both the sides.
3. Garnish with... - 29.8262
Veal Tikka Masala
1. In a nonstick 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat, heat 2 tablespoons oil. Add 3 or 4 slices veal (whatever will fit without crowding the pan), cook 1 minute, turn and cook 1 minute longer. Transfer to a plate, arranging in a single layer, and repeat... - 25.6314
Paneer Tikka Masala : Indian Vegetarian
Demonstrating how to make delicious Paneer (Indian Cottage Cheese) Tikka Masala at home using simple Indian spices. You can cook your paneer for this dish in a grill, oven or on a pan/skillet. - 0
Tikka Recipes By Category