- » Tiger Sauce
Tiger Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of tiger sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for tiger sauce recipes.
Mad Hunky & Tiger Sauce Hot Wings Slow Cooked On The Yoder Ys640
Chicken wings seasoned with Mad Hunky Hot Ass Whang rub and slow cooked over an apple wood pellet fire. Mopped with Tiger Sauce and cooked until it turns to a beautiful and tasty glaze. This recipe will produce delicious flavor, a beautiful glaze with a nice... - 0
Tiger Prawns With Soya Herbal Sauce
Leave the tails on while cleaning the prawns.
Slit the prawns along the back curve but do not cut right through, with a sharp knife.
In a bowl mix together soya sauce, sherry, crushed garlic, salt and ginger and marinate prawns in this mixture for 1/2... - 40.1455
Prawn With Spicy Indian Cheese Sauce
1. Prepare the sauce as directed. Heat oil and saute prawn pieces for 5 minutes.
2. Pour sauce and mix well. Reduce heat and bring to the boil. Stir all the time.
3. Remove from heat and serve with boiled rice and steamed vegetables. Garnish with chopped... - 28.9446
You May Also Like!
Tiger Prawns In Soy Sauce
Start by deveining the prawns.
To do this, cut down the centre of each prawn with a knife.
If there is a dark vein there, take it out. (This also helps the prawns to absorb all the flavour of the sauce.)
In a large wok (non-stick is best), heat the oil and... - 41.3981
New Orleans Tiger Prawns
Heat the oil in a large sauce pan.
Saute the onion, celery and green pepper until tender.
Add the tomatoes and seasoning, Worcestershire sauce, Tabasco and simmer gently until the desired thickness has been achieved (about 4 hours).
Add the green onion and... - 41.1106
Tiger Prawns Peri Peri
Heat 3 tbsp (45 ml) butter in a sauce pan and saute the apples until soft.
Sprinkle with the flour and curry and continue to cook for 2 minutes over low heat.
Add the apple juice and chicken broth, and simmer for 10 minutes.
Add the cream and marmalade, and... - 42.3684
Sweet And Sour Tiger Prawns
1. To prepare the prawns, shell and de-vein them and mix with the salt, egg white and thick cornflour paste.
2. In a preheated wok heat the oil and deep-fry the prawns in warm oil for about 30-40 seconds, remove and drain.
3. Wipe the... - 40.8503
Preparation Soak mushrooms, cloud ears, bean curd sticks, bean thread noodles, tiger lily buds, and black moss separately in warm water to cover for 30 minutes; drain.
Cut off and discard mushroom stems and cut caps into quarters.
Cut bean curd sticks into... - 38.5674
Shanghai Chicken is a unique and winning chicken preparation that brings the irresistible flavors of china to your dining table! It is a perfect choice for your parties as the Shanghai Chicken never fail to impress! Try it! - 45.1516
Saucy Beef And Cabbage
1. Cook beef and onion in a Dutch oven over medium-high heat until beef is browned, stirring to crumble. Drain, return to pan.
2. Add cabbage and 2/3 cup water,- bring to a boil. Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 20 minutes or until cabbage is tender.
3. Stir in... - 30.1292
Habanero Death Dust & Mad Hunky Hot Wings
1. In a large mixing bowl, place party wings.
2. Pour olive oil and mix it well.
3. Add garlic, and ¼ cup of habanero death dust. Mix to coat wings evenly.
4. Add 1/4 of the hot whang rub and mix well.
5. On a greased smoking rack, place wings... - 95.6966