- » Tiger Prawn
Tiger Prawn Recipes
Enjoy our collection of tiger prawn recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for tiger prawn recipes.
Sweet And Sour Tiger Prawns
1. To prepare the prawns, shell and de-vein them and mix with the salt, egg white and thick cornflour paste.
2. In a preheated wok heat the oil and deep-fry the prawns in warm oil for about 30-40 seconds, remove and drain.
3. Wipe the... - 40.8503
Garlic Tiger Prawn Kebabs
Cut the finger rolls in half lengthways.
Pull out the soft bread centres to leave hollow 'shells'.
Melt the butter with the garlic and a little salt and pepper.
Brush all over the bread rolls.
Place on a baking (cookie) sheet and bake in a preheated oven at... - 37.9504
Tiger Prawns Peri Peri
Heat 3 tbsp (45 ml) butter in a sauce pan and saute the apples until soft.
Sprinkle with the flour and curry and continue to cook for 2 minutes over low heat.
Add the apple juice and chicken broth, and simmer for 10 minutes.
Add the cream and marmalade, and... - 42.3684
New Orleans Tiger Prawns
Heat the oil in a large sauce pan.
Saute the onion, celery and green pepper until tender.
Add the tomatoes and seasoning, Worcestershire sauce, Tabasco and simmer gently until the desired thickness has been achieved (about 4 hours).
Add the green onion and... - 41.1106
Tiger Prawns With Banana Leaves And Dill
Take a look at this tiger prawns in banana leaves recipe, it is probably one of the most delicious prawns recipe, you might have come across. Though a little time consuming and tricky but worth a try. Watch the video to get the details in Filipino language. - 79.8182
Balti Tiger Prawns With Mushrooms
1. If using fresh prawns, peel and de-vein them as described above; if using frozen, allow them to defrost completely, drain any excess liquid and pat the prawns dry with paper towels.
2. Wipe the mushrooms with a damp cloth and slice them thickly.
3. Heat... - 35.5442
Tiger Prawns In Soy Sauce
Start by deveining the prawns.
To do this, cut down the centre of each prawn with a knife.
If there is a dark vein there, take it out. (This also helps the prawns to absorb all the flavour of the sauce.)
In a large wok (non-stick is best), heat the oil and... - 41.3981
Tiger Prawns With Soya Herbal Sauce
Leave the tails on while cleaning the prawns.
Slit the prawns along the back curve but do not cut right through, with a sharp knife.
In a bowl mix together soya sauce, sherry, crushed garlic, salt and ginger and marinate prawns in this mixture for 1/2... - 40.1455
Keralan Parathas With Tiger Prawns In Coconut
1. For the parathas, fit the food processor with a dough blade. Blend the flour, eggs, sugar, condensed milk and 1 tsp salt until well combined. Gradually add the full-fat milk in a thin stream, blending continuously, until the mixture comes together as a... - 41.8639
Hot Spicy Prawns With Campanelle
1. In a glass bowl, mix the prawns with the garlic, lemon rind and juice, chilli paste or powder and soy sauce. Season with salt and pepper, cover and marinate for at least 1 hour.
2. Grill the turkey rashers, then cut them into 5 mm / 1/4 in dice.
3. Put the... - 41.2093
Hot Chilli Prawns
Put the garlic, lime zest and juice, and chilli in a bowl and mix well together.
Stir in the prawns and leave to marinate for about 1 hour.
Heat the oil in a frying pan or wok.
Lift the prawns from the marinade with a slotted spoon and put carefully into the... - 34.234
Crevettes En Amour
Peel, devein and butterfly the tiger prawns.
Melt 2 tbsp (30 ml) of butter, brush over shrimp, sprinkle with paprika and place on a baking sheet.
Bake prawns in a preheated 350°F (180°C) oven for 10 minutes or until cooked through.
Melt the remaining butter... - 41.8537
Coconut Prawns Soup Part 2 – Finishing
Here is part 2 of coconut prawns soup video series. Here the lady chef continues with the soup making procedure and also provides some quick garnishing tips, to serve the dish in most classic manner. Clear explanation of instructions could have helped... - 102.821
You have got to try these easy prawns.
Really quick and so tasty! - 104.751
Peri Peri Prawns With Peppadew™ Hot Sweet Piquante Peppers
1. Put 10 Peppadew peppers into a food processor with the garlic, olive oil, lemon juice and peri peri sauce, and blend until smooth. Scrape into a shallow, non-metallic dish that will hold the prawns in a single layer.
2. Chop the remaining peppers and mix... - 33.1689
Herbed Tagliatelle With Prawn Skewers
Cook the pasta in a saucepan of salted boiling water according to packet instructions, until al dente.
Meanwhile, put the prawns in a bowl and add garlic, chillies, and 1 tbsp olive oil.
Season to taste.
Mix well, then thread five prawns onto each... - 44.7769
Sweet And Sour Prawns With Noodles
1. Make the sauce by draining the pineapple and reserving 2 tablespoons of the juice.
2. Remove the membrane from the quartered peppers and cut into thin strips.
3. Heat the oil in a saucepan. Add the onion and pepper and cook for about 4 minutes or until the... - 45.6613
Hot And Sour Prawns In Seaweed Nests
1. Pre-heat the grill. Peel the prawns, leave the tails intact.
2. Cut the chilli in half, and chop finely, discarding the seeds. Crush the garlic. Put both in a shallow non-metallic dish and add the lime juice, soy sauce, sesame oil, coriander... - 47.3116
Gong Boa Prawns
1. Peel and devein the prawns. Rub them gently with 2.5ml/1/2 tsp salt. Leave them for a few minutes, then wash and dry thoroughly.
2. Pare strips of skin off the cucumber to give a stripy effect. Cut the cucumber in half lengthways and scoop out the seeds... - 36.1726
Prawn And Prosciutto Linguine
1. Put the water in pan. Cover and bring it to boil.
2. Prepare the ingredients according to the list.
1. In a frying pan, heat olive oil on medium high heat. Add green chillies and sauté.
2. Put the tiger prawns, prosciutto and stir it... - 114.598
Prawn & Fennel Bisque
1. Shell the prawns, then fry the shells in the oil in a large pan for about 5 mins. Add the onion, fennel and carrots and cook for about 10 mins until the veg start to soften. Pour in the wine and brandy. bubble hard for about 1 min to drive off the alcohol,... - 38.4406
1) Remove the shell, devein and clean the prawns.
2) Thinly slice the mushrooms and finely chop the spring onions.
3) Keep ready 4 individual cups, bowls or ramekins.
4) Whisk eggs, add water and a dash of soy sauce and pepper.
5) Ladle... - 39.9392
Prawn With Spicy Indian Cheese Sauce
1. Prepare the sauce as directed. Heat oil and saute prawn pieces for 5 minutes.
2. Pour sauce and mix well. Reduce heat and bring to the boil. Stir all the time.
3. Remove from heat and serve with boiled rice and steamed vegetables. Garnish with chopped... - 28.9446
Coconut Prawns Soup Part 1 – Introduction & Getting Started
For all those who are always on a look out for a comforting and filling recipe but at the same time less messy, this video prawns soup series is a must watch. The chef has divided the video in 2 parts – In this part she provides ingredient details and step... - 105.993
Seun Yee Thai Har Prawns With Lettuce
Clean, wash, peel prawns leaving tall tips on.
Slit lengthways and remove the dark veins.
Place prawns in a plate, sprinkle extra cornflour and 1 teaspoon salt.
Heat oil, saute garlic and ginger.
Add prawns and saute briskly for 3 minutes.
As the prawns... - 43.6348
Prawn And Chilli Soup
1.Tb make spring onion curls, finely shred the spring onions lengthways. Place in a bowl of iced cold water and reserve.
2. Remove the heads and shells from the prawns leaving the tails intact.
3. Split the prawns almost in two to form a butterfly shape and... - 44.5778
Thai Crispy Fried Sesame Prawns With Salad And Dip
Looking for a pleasing appetizer recipe that everyone is guaranteed to love? Then you must watch this video and learn to cook crispy prawn that will disappear as soon as they are served! These are easy to cook and promise to please everyone's taste buds. - 100.492
Goan Prawn Curry
Goan prawn curry is a delicious prawn curry that is sure to delight every seafood lover. Prepared with indian spices and cooked with coconut milk and cream for a hint of mild flavor, the goan prawn curry is very savory and can be served with rice. - 46.9395
Thai Prawn & Vegetable Curry
Heat the oil in a large frying pan.
Add the onion, peppers, and aubergmes and stir-fry over a high heat for 5-6 minutes, until softened.
Add the bamboo shoots, curry paste, kaffir lime leaves, and lemongrass, and continue to stir-fry for 2 minutes.
Add the... - 37.4869
1. To prepare the prawns remove the legs and tails by pulling them off with your fingers, but leave the body shells on.
2. Devein them and pat dry with kitchen paper.
3. In a preheated wok, heat the seasoned oil then blanch the prawns in... - 43.6624
Creamy Fish & Prawn Shrimp Masala
1. Put the ground coriander, yogurt, turmeric and salt into a bowl and stir together. Add the fish and prawns (shrimp) and leave to marinate for I hour.
2. Heat the oil in a Balti pan or wok, add the mustard seeds and fry until they start popping.
3. Add the... - 34.2839
Gaeng Khau Goong - Prawn And Pineapple Curry
Gaeng Khau Goong is a classic Thai curry that uses the Red curry paste. Prawns are simmered in coconut milk and red curry paste. This a dish where the heat from the chilli, sweet and sour from pineapple, saltiness from dried prawns - all blend well to form a... - 46.3879
Shell and devein the prawns, skewer them lengthwise so they won't curl during cooking.
Brush them with oil and place them on a baking sheet.
Blend the herbs, spices and season the prawns heavily.
Broil the prawns for 2 1/2-3 minutes on each side, over a grill... - 27.8444
1. Gently toast the seeds in a dry frying pan for about 2 mins or until they pop and release their aromas. Grind to a powder using a pestle and mortar. In a hot pan, dry-fry the onions for 10 mins or until well coloured. Now add the garlic and chilli and cook... - 33.9231
1. Heat the oil in a small saucepan and when it is hot deep-fry the garlic, a few slices at a time, until golden brown. Remove the garlic and drain on kitchen paper.
2. Put the tamarind pulp into a bowl with the measured boiling water and set aside for 20... - 34.1657
J's Thai Inspired Ceviche
I'm quite impressed with The Aimless Cook's innovativeness. Here, he is taking a Latin American favorite Ceviche and adding some Thai flavours, and turning it into something fresh and a little exotic. Ceviche is a dish that can be enjoyed as an appetizer with... - 97.1681
1. Slice the egg into small pieces with an egg slicer and keep them aside.
2. Slice the onion into small pieces and place into a bowl.
3. Rub the onion with salt and then rinse with cold water.
4. Drain the onion with a strainer and remove the... - 99.6757
Jhinga Makhani Or Shrimp Or Prawn Makhani
This is a delicious gravy that you can make in a pressure cooker! Ingredients like onions, whole spices, red and green chilies, cashew nuts and tomatoes are pressure cooked and then ground to form the base of this mouth watering gravy. Inspired by the... - 0
Tiger Prawn Recipes By Category