- » Tia Maria
Tia Maria Recipes
Enjoy our collection of tia maria recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for tia maria recipes.
Glazed Rock Cornish Hen Tia Maria
This Glazed Rock Cornish Hen with Tia Maria is an addiction. Just try out this terrific Cornish hen in coffee liqueur and tell me if you like it. your suggestions for this Glazed Rock Cornish Hen with Tia Maria are welcome ! - 44.8047
Tia Maria & Sour Cream Dip
Welcome to the SimpleCookingChannel. Things might get pretty simple sometimes but sometimes that's just what a person needs. I hope you like my recipe for Tia Maria & Sour Cream Dip. - 0
Tia Maria brings a perfect and subtle blend of flavors to your glass.Try this Tia Maria for once, I bet, you would always love to prepare this for your friends and family! - 29.0528
Tia Maria Parfait
1 Chop the chestnuts or apricots roughly.
2 In a bowl, put the chopped chest nuts or apricots and pour the coffee liqueur over them.
3 Set aside for 1 hour.
4 Drain the chestnuts or apricots well.
5 Place half of them in... - 35.7065
Tia Maria Ice Cream
Whisk egg whites until very stiff, then whisk in icing sugar gradually.
In another basin, whisk egg yolks, coffee essence and Tia Maria together, then whisk this gradually into the egg whites.
Lightly whip the cream and fold into coffee mixture.
Place in ice... - 29.8593
Tia Maria Icecream
1.In a heavy saucepan, mix together cream, milk, vanilla, sugar, instant ezpresso and cinnamon.
2. Cook over medium heat until mixture is scalded and sugar dissolves completely. This might take around 10 minutes.
3.In a bowl whisk the egg yolks well... - 40.4386
Tia Maria Gateau
1. Preheat the oven to 190°C/375°F/Gas 5. Grease and line a 20 cm / 8 in deep round cake tin. Sift the flour and coffee powder together on to a sheet of greaseproof paper.
2. Whisk the eggs and sugar in a bowl with a hand-held electric whisk until thick and... - 41.4286
Tia Maria Truffle Tartlets
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/ Gas 6, placing a large baking sheet in the oven to heat. To make the pastry, sift the flour and sugar into a large bowl. Rub or cut in the butter until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs. Blend the egg yolk with the... - 38.5944
Tia Maria's Peanut Butter Balls For Kids
To lure your food fussy kid, try this peanut butter balls packed with health and taste. With Chef Keith Snow you can master the art of making it in a jiffy and make every meal a treat at home. The best part is that even if you are busy you can try this quick... - 105.48
The name is famous and so is the Toblerone cocktail getting famous owing to its unique taste. The creamed honey addition to the Toblerone cocktail is perfect! - 21.3393
Have you ever wondered how cocktails would be with milk? If you have not yet had a taste of it then shake up this Brown Cow cocktail. After tasting this Brown Cow cocktail you will be surprised as to why you did not try this combo so far. - 22.6716
Lazy Daze Cocktail
I would say Lazy Daze is a novelty when it comes to cocktails. I had a brainwave and I did not stop till I churned out this Lazy Daze cocktail. So, stop being lazy, get set and go! - 25.3258
Tia Fiesta Cocktail
You will love the flavors in this Tia Fiesta. I love the combination and can't wait to have this Tia Fiesta again. A perfect cocktail! - 24.2708
You will love the mix of flavors in this Sweet Maria cocktail. I have water in my mouth even as I jot down this recipe for you. Do not miss it! - 23.0237
Tla Maria Cream For Berries
? Place egg yolks and sugar in stainless steel bowl. Beat 2 minutes with electric beater.
? Pour in hot milk and continue beating until frothy - about 30 seconds.
? Place bowl over saucepan half-filled with boiling water over medium heat. Whisk cream... - 21.7658
A perfect ending to a candle-lit dinner with your lover. The Tia Maria and tequila combo works well in this Lovers Cocktail. Lovers love it! - 19.3719
1) Take an old fashioned or on the rocks glass and fill it with few cubes of ice.
2) Pour over the rum and the Tia Maria.
3) Garnish with a cherry and serve immediately with a stirrer. - 25.769
Mexican Chocolate Ice Cream
1 Into serving bowls, place one scoop of ice cream each.
2 Spoon over Tia Maria.
3 Garnish with whipped cream and slivered almonds. Serve immediately. - 27.1078
Combine ice, tequila, Tia Maria, dark rum, juice and coconut cream in cocktail shaker; shake well.
Strain into highball glass. - 22.3464
Alice In Wonderland Shooter, How-to
The Alice in Wonderland shooter, taste like tia maria and coffee flavors, no real tequila profile in this little baby. There is a bit of back-end alcohol, but overall closer to a coffee syrup than an alcohol drink. - 0
I have served this Jamaican Coffee drink at bridge parties for many years now. The rum and black coffee flavors work wonders in this Jamaican Coffee. Really tasty! - 22.1333
Alex Special Cocktail
Dead simple and too tasty-a few cocktails get better than this Alex Special drink. A look at Alex Special and you will know it is good enough to drink. Go for it! - 24.4848
This Avalanche cocktail recipe does sound good. I got this Avalanche cocktail recipe from my brother who is a master at the art of shaking up innovative cocktails. You gotta try it! - 23.095
1. In a mug, fill hot coffee and top with whipped cream.
2. Serve hot Jamaican Coffee. - 24.7276
Madeleines is a traditional French cake. Madeleines gets its rich flavor from jam or cream or coconut. Madeleines is inspired by many restaurants across the globe. - 28.9758
Want to taste Heaven? This Heaven cocktail recipe gifts you just that experience. Awesome. - 23.0693
Marinate apricots in Tia Maria for 30 minutes.
Drain and reserve liquid; thread apricots on skewers.
Heat butter in frying pan.
Stir in sugar and cook until golden brown; stir constantly! Pour in reserved marinade and flambe.
Add orange and lemon juices; cook... - 36.2606
Place cheese in bowl of electric mixer.
Add sugar and mix well for 2 minutes.
Add Tia Maria and continue mixing 30 seconds.
Add whipped cream and chopped strawberries; incorporate using spatula until well blended.
Spoon mixture into parfait glasses and... - 33.6939
Mocha Chocolate Oranges
1. Halve oranges, scoop out pulp. Break chocolate into small pieces, place in bowl, cook on HIGH for one to one and a half minutes. Stir three times during cooking.
2. Combine egg yolks, coffee and sugar in bowl, beat until creamy, fold in melted chocolate,... - 28.7512
Miniature Cream Horns
1. Cut pastry sheet into 1 cm / 1/2 in thick strips, the length of the pastry. Lightly grease 4 pastry cones. Wrap a strip of pastry around each cone, beginning at the small end, overlapping pastry slightly.
2. Place on a greased baking tray and bake in... - 28.1685
1. In a bowl or a container, mix chocolate after grating with coffee powder.
2. In a fondue pot add cream, chocolate/coffee mixture and blend.
3. On gentle heat gently stir the mixture such that melted.
4. Optionally add tia maria and... - 32.1743
The Drambuie Alexander Cocktail
1. In a shaker, add drambuie, Tia Maria coffee liqueur, half and half, sugar, egg beaters and ice cubes and shake well.
2. Strain into a glass.
3. Serve chilled. - 113.081
This Souffle Elva is just awesome; in fact, I doubt if I have ever tasted such a wonderful souffle that carries the string flavor of coffee and then a mix of coffee liqueur! Believe me this Souffle Elva is just heavenly and is something that everyone is going... - 38.6309
Amaretti Mocha Roulade
1. Heat oven to 180C / 160C fan / gas 4, then line a greased 23 x 33 cm Swiss roll tin with baking parchment. Melt 175 g of the chocolate in the microwave on High for 1 1/2 mins or in a bowl over a pan of just simmering water, then finely chop the rest and... - 34.1123
Place the coffee liqueur, black coffee and muscovado sugar in a large saucepan.
Warm over a gentle heat and stir until the sugar has dissolved.
Pour into six glass tankards.
Whip the cream until softly peaking.
Spoon on to the hot coffee mixture and top with... - 28.4114
Place chocolate, butter and water in saucepan and cook over low heat to melt.
Mix constantly with wooden spoon.
Remove from heat and transfer chocolate to bowl.
Add egg yolks, one at a time, mixing between additions with whisk.
Add Tia Maria and continue... - 39.3339
Microwave Chocolate Cake
Lightly oil bundt mold and set aside.
Sift granulated sugar, flour, cocoa, baking powder, salt and powdered almonds into bowl of mixer.
Using dough hook, mix at low speed for 2 minutes.
Add butter to bowl; continue mixing at medium speed until well... - 43.9935
Nutty Mocha Fondue
To make Nutty Meringues, preheat oven to 225F (I05C).
Line two baking sheets with waxed paper.
Beat egg whites until stiff; fold in half of sugar and beat again until stiff.
Fold in remaining sugar.
Place teaspoonfuls of mixture on prepared baking sheets,... - 44.236
This Lobster Tropicana is one of the best appetizers that I've ever tasted. Pick the toothpicks with delicious lobster chunks topped with gherkin pickles and maraschino cherries and simply enjoy ! Your suggestions for this Lobster Tropicana are welcome ! - 34.9597
Raisin Almond Fruit Cake
Preheat oven to 325°F (160°C).
Butter 8 inch (20 cm) square cake pan.
Sift flour, baking powder, salt and ginger into bowl.
Place raisins, walnuts and almonds in another bowl; add 1/3 of flour mixture.
Toss and set aside.
Place shortening, brown and... - 45.252
Coffee Praline Souffle
Prepare a 6 inch souffle dish.
First make the praline so that it has time to cool.
Put the sugar and almonds into a small thick saucepan over gentle heat.
When the sugar is dissolved, stir carefully to coat the almonds and continue cooking until rich golden... - 39.5065
Hot Chocolate Rum Souffle
Chocolate is a rich, rather heavy ingredient and it is essential to use an extra egg white in this souffle to get a really light, fluffy texture.
Prepare a 6 inch souffle dish and the oven.
Break up chocolate and put in a bowl with the black coffee over a... - 40.9018
Banana Bread Cake
1. Grease a 9-inch X 5-inch X 3-inch loaf pan with butter or oil and dust it with a little flour.
2. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F before baking.
3. Into a medium, dry bowl, sift flour with salt, baking powder and soda. Keep... - 47.0848
Tipsy Coffee Ring With Mocha Sauce
1. Make the coffee from a strong continental roast and set it aside to cool.
2. In a mixing bowl, cream the butter with the sugar until very soft and pale.
3. Sift the flour into the bowl and mix in the ground almonds and baking powder.
4. Lightly beat... - 43.4432
Easy Bread And Butter Pudding
Wondering what to do with the leftover bits of bread that you picked from the store 3 days back? Imple, just make it into a lip-smacking bread pudding. A real comfort treat, this recipe video shows how to prepare this yummy dessert at home. Ideal for... - 105.433
Can't Fail Hot Choc Souffles
1. Heat oven to 190C/fan 170C/gas 5. Generously butter 6 x 200ml ramekin dishes, then dust both the base and sides with the ground almonds.
2. Break up the chocolate into a large heatproof bowl, then pour over the coffee or liqueur. Melt the chocolate in the... - 43.3993
Liqueur Rum Truffles
Liqueur Rum Truffles has a Matchless taste. The rum and grated dark chocolate gives the Liqueur Rum Truffles Luxurious taste. - 31.9114
Place milk, coffee liqueur, coffee powder and chopped chocolate into saucepan, stir over moderate heat until chocolate has melted.
Melt butter in separate saucepan, add flour, cook 1 minute.
Add chocolate mixture and sugar, stir over moderate heat until... - 37.7786
Apples With Sabayon
? Core, peel and slice apples. Place in a saucepan with 54 cup (125 mL) sugar, cinnamon, raisins, lemon rind and rum. Cover and cook 10 minutes over medium heat. Stir 2 to 3 times during cooking.
? Remove saucepan from stove and let cool. Divide apples... - 29.2431
Coffee Profiteroles With Chocolate Sauce
1. Line a baking sheet with baking paper. Spoon the choux pastry dough into a piping bag fitted with a 2.5 cm (1 inch) plain nozzle and pipe 12 mounds on to the baking sheet, leaving plenty of space between each one. Bake in a preheated oven, 200°C (400°F),... - 31.2945
Chocolate Tube Cake
Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
Butter 2 cookie sheets and cover each with sheet of buttered waxed paper.
Place chocolate, coffee and liqueur in stainless steel bowl (or double-boiler) and place over saucepan half-filled with boiling water.
Allow chocolate... - 41.0148
Hazelnut Crepes With Chocolate Sauce Crepes
Sift flour into bowl, add eggs, oil, salt and 2 tablespoons milk.
Beat until smooth.
Beat in remainder of milk; refrigerate 30 minutes.
Heat heavy pan, grease with butter.
Pour a thin layer of pancake batter into pan, brown on one side.
Turn, brown other... - 42.9185
Preheat oven to 350 °F (180 °C). Butter 8-in (20-cm) springform cake pan. Completely line with buttered waxed paper; set aside.Place eggs in large bowl and add 1/3 cup (75 mL) sugar. Pour in coffee liqueur and beat with electric hand mixer 4 to 5 minutes... - 33.8537
Chocolate Coffee Mousse Torte
Chocolate Cake: Make cake mix according to directions on packet.
Add sifted cocoa with other ingredients of packet, beat well; pour into well-greased swiss roll tin (base measure 25cm x 30cm), bake in moderate oven 15 to 20 minutes, turn onto wire rack to... - 43.6701
Super Moist Cheesecake
Preheat oven to 300°F (150°C).
Place cheese and 1/2 cup (125 ml) sugar in bowl of electric mixer.
Mix at medium speed until creamed.
Add liqueur and 2 tbsp (30 ml) cornstarch; continue mixing until completely incorporated and smooth.
Add egg yolks and mix... - 45.4233
Coffee Cream Profiteroles
1. Preheat the oven to 220°C/425°F/ Gas 7. To make the pastry, sift the flour and salt on to a sheet of baking parchment and set aside. Put the butter into a pan with the coffee. Bring to a rolling boil, then remove the pan from the heat and tip in all the... - 41.3954