- » Thyme Mustard Carrot
Thyme Mustard Carrot Recipes
Enjoy our collection of thyme mustard carrot recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for thyme mustard carrot recipes.
Chicken With Mustard Sauce
Sprinkle chicken breasts with lite salt and pepper.
In a large non-stick skillet combine the 2 Tbs.
chicken broth with the chicken breasts.
Cook until golden brown, about 5 minutes.
Turn and cook 3 more minutes.
Add the carrots, shallots, and garlic to the... - 38.9093
Mustard Lamb Chops
Remove fell (the paperlike covering) if it is on lamb.
Slash diagonally outer edge of fat on lamb at 1-inch intervals to prevent curling (do not cut into lean).
Place lamb on rack in broiler pan.
Mix mustard, oil, thyme and 1/2 teaspoon salt; brush half of... - 40.402
Haddock With Mustard Sauce
Rub the haddock fillets on both sides with salt and lemon juice.
Place the water, vinegar, onion, carrot, parsley, thyme, peppercorns and bay leaf in a large saucepan and simmer 30 minutes.
Add the fish and poach over low heat for 6 to 8 minutes.
Do not... - 33.4681
Braised Scallions In Mustard Sauce
Trim and clean the scallions and cut away all but about 1 inch of the green tops.
Save tops for another use if you like.
In a skillet large enough to hold the scallions later, melt the butter and cook the celery and carrot over low heat, covered, until tender... - 39.6758
Pork Chops With Creamy Mustard Sauce
1. In 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat, in hot salad oil, cook pork chops until well browned on both sides; remove pork chops from skillet as they brown.
2. In drippings remaining in skillet over medium heat, cook shredded carrot and minced onion until... - 29.4233
Pork Tenderloin With Cider And Mustard Braised Lentils
1) Season the pork on both sides.
2) In a frying pan heat half olive oil over medium heat. Fry the pork on both sides for 5 minutes each side, until the pork becomes pink and moist at the middle. Keep it aside.
3) In a pan, heat up the... - 47.038
Light Vegetable Stew With Mange Tout And Mustard
1) In a small bowl put the courgette.
2) Add lemon juice and toss. Keep aside.
3) In a large bowl, add butter and microwave on high for 1 minute.
4) Add carrots, shallot, and mustard.
5) Cook and stir the mixture on high for 2 minutes.
6) Mix lettuce,... - 46.2261
Cheddar Cheese Patties With Mustard Seed Relish
1. Using a vegetable peeler, peel the carrot and parsnip then shred the carrot, parsnip and courgette into ribbons, into a bowl of iced cold water. Put the mustard seeds in a small bowl of warm water and leave to soak for 30 minutes then... - 43.7445
French Carrot Salad
Mix all the ingredients of the marinade and bring to the boil.
Slice thickly or quarter the carrots and cook them in the marinade until just soft.
Drain them and strain the liquor.
Mix the mustard into the liquor and pour over the carrots.
Leave till quite... - 36.5783
Turkey Carrot Puffs
In a medium saucepan combine milk, onion, cornstarch, bouillon granules, thyme, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
Cook and stir till thickened and bubbly.
Add Swiss cheese, stirring to melt.
Stir carrots and chopped turkey into saucepan.
Spoon turkey mixture into four... - 44.9354
Pickled Herb Carrots
Combine wine, vinegar, oil, sugar, salt, thyme, parsley, garlic, bay leaf and pepper in large skillet.
Stir in 2/3 cup water.
Place over medium-high heat and bring to boil.
Add carrots and continue boiling until carrots are just crisp-tender, 20 to 25... - 39.1828
Roasted Salmon With Caramelized Onions And Carrots
1. Arrange the oven rack in the middle of the oven; preheat the oven to 450°F.Spray a baking sheet with nonstick spray.
2. Heat the oil in a medium nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add the onions and thyme and cook, stirring occasionally, until the onions... - 31.6081
Curried Carrot & Onion Soup
In a 5- to 6-quart pan over medium-high heat, combine oil, carrots, onions, ginger, chili.
Cover and stir often until vegetables begin to brown, 12 to 15 minutes.
Add curry, mustard seed, coriander, cumin, cardamom, thyme, and rice; mix well.
Add broth and... - 31.0513
Wild Rice Rosti With Carrot Puree
1. For the puree, place the carrots in a saucepan, cover with cold water and add two pieces of orange rind. Bring to the boil and cook for about 10 minutes or until tender. Drain well and discard the rind.
2. Puree the mixture in a food processor or blender... - 40.6563
Gourmet Pot Au Feu
Pot Au Feu is a French delicacy. Pot Au Feu gets it taste from beef mixed with carrots and cream, flavored with pepper. Pot Au Feu is inspired by many food joints all over the world. - 39.7431
Spicy Pot Roast
Unwrap and place roast in 12 x 8-in baking dish.
Cover with plastic wrap.
Microwave at 50% (Medium) 35 minutes.
Mix sherry, chili sauce, mustard, rosemary and thyme.
Pour over roast.
Place carrots and onion around roast.
Cover with plastic... - 44.8459
Beef In Belgian Beer Sauce
Using Belgian beer to cook a delicate beef preparation is something unique. Whether you've tasted this before or not, this special beer is going to make the beef more delicious and aromatic. It is a great recipe to serve at any special occasion. Watch the... - 116.143
Herbed Lamb Stew
In Dutch oven brown the meat and onion in hot oil.
Drain off fat, Add water, wine, bouillon granules, basil, thyme, and dry mustard.
Bring to boiling.
Reduce heat; cover and simmer about 30 minutes or till meat is tender.
Add carrots, potatoes, celery, beans,... - 36.5225
Herbed Lamb Roast
Unroll roast and sprinkle lightly with pepper.
Combine onion, celery, carrot, mustard, yogurt, thyme, and rosemary, then spread over roast.
Roll up and tie securely.
Place roast on a rack in a shallow roasting pan.
Insert meat thermometer in the thickest... - 47.4659
Pound steaks until flattened.
In a mortar, pound to a paste the garlic, parsley, thyme, and salt.
Add mustard and orange juice to the seasoning paste.
Combine carrot, cabbage, onion, truffles, ham, and the mustard mixture.
Render salt pork in a... - 42.1168
Barbecued Beef And Vegetable Burgers
In a bowl combine meat with carrots, celery, thyme, rosemary, salt and pepper and mix thoroughly.
Shape into 8 patties and refrigerate for 30-40 minutes.
Place burgers on the grid over hot coals and cook for 18-20 minutes, turning once.
Meanwhile, cut buns in... - 33.312
Black Bean Soup
This black bean soup is prepared with a meaty ham bone or ham hocks. Herbed with thyme and cooked with added vegetables, the black bean soup is sherried for a mild flavor with a dash of worcestershire sauce. Garnished with egg and lemon slices, it is a... - 43.0246
Chicken In A Pouch With Julienned Vegetables
1. Make ovals using parchment paper by folding four 15- x 10-inch (35 x 25 cm) pieces of the paper in half crosswise and trimming corners.
2. Brush the ovals with butter leaving 1-inch (2.5 cm) border around each.
3. In the center of end of each oval,... - 38.4599
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F
2. Coat an 8 1/2 X 4 1/2-inch loaf pan with nonstick spray.
3. Cut the chicken and the turkey into 1-inch cubes
4. Place these meat cubes into the food processor bowl and process till coarsely chopped.
5.... - 42.443
Fast Beef With Apple-dijon Salad
Beef Apple Dijon salad - a gourmet salad which you can serve in any special occasion. The most interesting part about this salad is that you can prepare it real fast. Moreover, beef and apple-dijon combination offers a smooth flavor and taste, which everyone... - 113.309
Beer & Cheese Soup
In a 3-quart pan over medium-high heat, melt butter.
Add celery, carrot, and onion; cook for 5 minutes.
Stir in flour, mustard, and thyme; bring to a boil and boil for 1 minute.
Remove from heat and gradually stir in broth.
Return to heat and cook, stirring,... - 42.1269
Combine garlic, onion and olive oil in 2-qt casserole; cover.
Microwave at High 3 to 5 minutes, or until tender, stirring once.
Blend in water, beef broth, mustard, thyme and marjoram.
Microwave at High 30 minutes, stirring 2 or 3 times.
Remove and... - 42.0061
Chicken Legs Stewed With Prunes
1. To marinate the prunes,
2. In a medium size glass bowl, pour the brandy over the prunes and allow them to marinate for at least 2 hours at room temperature or preferably overnight, in the refrigerator.
3. Preheat the oven to 325°... - 44.0548
Ham Vegetable Loaf
1. Saute onion, celery and carrot lightly in butter or margarine in medium-size frying pan; add bouillon cube and water, stirring until cube dissolves; cover; simmer 5 minutes.
2. Combine ground ham, cooked vegetables and liquid, eggs, thyme, pepper and lemon... - 32.0874
Lapin A La Moutarde
Put the rabbit in a large dish, add the wine, onions, carrots, herbs, garlic, cloves, and salt and pepper to taste.
Leave to marinate for 12 hours, stirring occasionally.
Drain well, reserving the liquid.
Wrap the bacon around the rabbit and secure with... - 37.7337
Spring Time Lamb Stew
Place meat in a 5 or 6-quart Dutch oven.
Stir in soy sauce.
Cover and bring to a boil over medium heat; reduce heat and let meat simmer in its accumulated juices for 30 minutes.
Remove lid and turn heat to high to boil juices down completely (about 10... - 40.9319
Corn And Shrimp Chowder
Corn is sweet, tender, juicy and cheap these days! Here’s a great recipe for a wonderful summer meal that will make everyone smile. Serve it with some crusty bread and butter. - 124.07
Place meat in a 12- to 14-inch frying pan and add soy.
Cover tightly with a dome lid and bring to a boil over medium heat; let meat simmer in its own accumulating juices for 30 minutes.
Uncover; boil over high heat until juices have evaporated.
When meat... - 40.7535
Beef And Beer Shepard's Pie
Shephard's pie - a foodie's delight, can be prepared at home quite easily. Moreover, you can make it more splendid, by drizzling the beef and beer sauce on top. Want to know, how? Watch the video to learn the stepwise instruction and try your hands on. - 115.993
Mix Veg Garden Salad
Tear the Boston and romaine lettuces into large bite-size pieces.
Place in a large salad bowl.
Add the cabbage, peppers, zucchini, carrots, and dill.
In a small jar, combine the lemon juice, vinegar, basil, thyme, and mustard.
Shake well and pour over... - 33.0306
Beer And Cheddar Soup
Place butter in a 1 1/2-quart microwave-proof bowl.
Microwave, uncovered, on HIGH (100%) for 45 seconds or until melted.
Stir in carrots, celery, leeks, and thyme.
Cover with wax paper and microwave on HIGH (100%) for 6 minutes (stirring after 3 minutes) or... - 45.0663
Irish Lamb Stew
Roll meat in flour seasoned with salt and 1 teaspoon of the mustard.
Using a large heavy pan, brown meat in bacon drippings, turning to brown all sides.
Add onions, celery, carrots, turnips, marjoram, thyme, and water.
Cover and simmer for 1 1/2 hours, or... - 36.1417
Ribbed Pork Roast With Herbed Cannellini Beans
Trim fat from roast.
Make 24 slits in meaty part of roast; insert sliced garlic in slits.
Coat roast with cooking spray; sprinkle with ground pepper.
Place roast on a rack in a roasting pan coated with cooking spray.
Insert meat thermometer into thickest part... - 43.0674