- » Thyme Mustard Carrot
Thyme Mustard Carrot Recipes
Enjoy our collection of thyme mustard carrot recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for thyme mustard carrot recipes.
Chicken With Mustard Sauce
Sprinkle chicken breasts with lite salt and pepper.
In a large non-stick skillet combine the 2 Tbs.
chicken broth with the chicken breasts.
Cook until golden brown, about 5 minutes.
Turn and cook 3 more minutes.
Add the carrots, shallots, and garlic to the... - 40.8976
Mustard Lamb Chops
Remove fell (the paperlike covering) if it is on lamb.
Slash diagonally outer edge of fat on lamb at 1-inch intervals to prevent curling (do not cut into lean).
Place lamb on rack in broiler pan.
Mix mustard, oil, thyme and 1/2 teaspoon salt; brush half of... - 42.2784
Haddock With Mustard Sauce
Rub the haddock fillets on both sides with salt and lemon juice.
Place the water, vinegar, onion, carrot, parsley, thyme, peppercorns and bay leaf in a large saucepan and simmer 30 minutes.
Add the fish and poach over low heat for 6 to 8 minutes.
Do not... - 35.1887
Braised Scallions In Mustard Sauce
Trim and clean the scallions and cut away all but about 1 inch of the green tops.
Save tops for another use if you like.
In a skillet large enough to hold the scallions later, melt the butter and cook the celery and carrot over low heat, covered, until tender... - 41.595
Pork Chops With Creamy Mustard Sauce
1. In 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat, in hot salad oil, cook pork chops until well browned on both sides; remove pork chops from skillet as they brown.
2. In drippings remaining in skillet over medium heat, cook shredded carrot and minced onion until... - 30.511
Pork Tenderloin With Cider And Mustard Braised Lentils
1) Season the pork on both sides.
2) In a frying pan heat half olive oil over medium heat. Fry the pork on both sides for 5 minutes each side, until the pork becomes pink and moist at the middle. Keep it aside.
3) In a pan, heat up the... - 46.9951
Light Vegetable Stew With Mange Tout And Mustard
1) In a small bowl put the courgette.
2) Add lemon juice and toss. Keep aside.
3) In a large bowl, add butter and microwave on high for 1 minute.
4) Add carrots, shallot, and mustard.
5) Cook and stir the mixture on high for 2 minutes.
6) Mix lettuce,... - 44.7786
Cheddar Cheese Patties With Mustard Seed Relish
1. Using a vegetable peeler, peel the carrot and parsnip then shred the carrot, parsnip and courgette into ribbons, into a bowl of iced cold water. Put the mustard seeds in a small bowl of warm water and leave to soak for 30 minutes then... - 44.8285
French Carrot Salad
Mix all the ingredients of the marinade and bring to the boil.
Slice thickly or quarter the carrots and cook them in the marinade until just soft.
Drain them and strain the liquor.
Mix the mustard into the liquor and pour over the carrots.
Leave till quite... - 38.4201
Turkey Carrot Puffs
In a medium saucepan combine milk, onion, cornstarch, bouillon granules, thyme, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
Cook and stir till thickened and bubbly.
Add Swiss cheese, stirring to melt.
Stir carrots and chopped turkey into saucepan.
Spoon turkey mixture into four... - 45.7651
Pickled Herb Carrots
Combine wine, vinegar, oil, sugar, salt, thyme, parsley, garlic, bay leaf and pepper in large skillet.
Stir in 2/3 cup water.
Place over medium-high heat and bring to boil.
Add carrots and continue boiling until carrots are just crisp-tender, 20 to 25... - 40.2402
Roasted Salmon With Caramelized Onions And Carrots
1. Arrange the oven rack in the middle of the oven; preheat the oven to 450°F.Spray a baking sheet with nonstick spray.
2. Heat the oil in a medium nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add the onions and thyme and cook, stirring occasionally, until the onions... - 33.034
Curried Carrot & Onion Soup
In a 5- to 6-quart pan over medium-high heat, combine oil, carrots, onions, ginger, chili.
Cover and stir often until vegetables begin to brown, 12 to 15 minutes.
Add curry, mustard seed, coriander, cumin, cardamom, thyme, and rice; mix well.
Add broth and... - 32.9796
Wild Rice Rosti With Carrot Puree
1. For the puree, place the carrots in a saucepan, cover with cold water and add two pieces of orange rind. Bring to the boil and cook for about 10 minutes or until tender. Drain well and discard the rind.
2. Puree the mixture in a food processor or blender... - 41.8809
Gourmet Pot Au Feu
Pot Au Feu is a French delicacy. Pot Au Feu gets it taste from beef mixed with carrots and cream, flavored with pepper. Pot Au Feu is inspired by many food joints all over the world. - 41.8076
Spicy Pot Roast
Unwrap and place roast in 12 x 8-in baking dish.
Cover with plastic wrap.
Microwave at 50% (Medium) 35 minutes.
Mix sherry, chili sauce, mustard, rosemary and thyme.
Pour over roast.
Place carrots and onion around roast.
Cover with plastic... - 46.5811
Beef In Belgian Beer Sauce
Using Belgian beer to cook a delicate beef preparation is something unique. Whether you've tasted this before or not, this special beer is going to make the beef more delicious and aromatic. It is a great recipe to serve at any special occasion. Watch the... - 112.933
Herbed Lamb Roast
Unroll roast and sprinkle lightly with pepper.
Combine onion, celery, carrot, mustard, yogurt, thyme, and rosemary, then spread over roast.
Roll up and tie securely.
Place roast on a rack in a shallow roasting pan.
Insert meat thermometer in the thickest... - 45.4279
Herbed Lamb Stew
In Dutch oven brown the meat and onion in hot oil.
Drain off fat, Add water, wine, bouillon granules, basil, thyme, and dry mustard.
Bring to boiling.
Reduce heat; cover and simmer about 30 minutes or till meat is tender.
Add carrots, potatoes, celery, beans,... - 38.9411
Pound steaks until flattened.
In a mortar, pound to a paste the garlic, parsley, thyme, and salt.
Add mustard and orange juice to the seasoning paste.
Combine carrot, cabbage, onion, truffles, ham, and the mustard mixture.
Render salt pork in a... - 43.2936
Barbecued Beef And Vegetable Burgers
In a bowl combine meat with carrots, celery, thyme, rosemary, salt and pepper and mix thoroughly.
Shape into 8 patties and refrigerate for 30-40 minutes.
Place burgers on the grid over hot coals and cook for 18-20 minutes, turning once.
Meanwhile, cut buns in... - 35.1429
Black Bean Soup
This black bean soup is prepared with a meaty ham bone or ham hocks. Herbed with thyme and cooked with added vegetables, the black bean soup is sherried for a mild flavor with a dash of worcestershire sauce. Garnished with egg and lemon slices, it is a... - 44.4609
Chicken In A Pouch With Julienned Vegetables
1. Make ovals using parchment paper by folding four 15- x 10-inch (35 x 25 cm) pieces of the paper in half crosswise and trimming corners.
2. Brush the ovals with butter leaving 1-inch (2.5 cm) border around each.
3. In the center of end of each oval,... - 37.4513
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F
2. Coat an 8 1/2 X 4 1/2-inch loaf pan with nonstick spray.
3. Cut the chicken and the turkey into 1-inch cubes
4. Place these meat cubes into the food processor bowl and process till coarsely chopped.
5.... - 40.4876
Beer & Cheese Soup
In a 3-quart pan over medium-high heat, melt butter.
Add celery, carrot, and onion; cook for 5 minutes.
Stir in flour, mustard, and thyme; bring to a boil and boil for 1 minute.
Remove from heat and gradually stir in broth.
Return to heat and cook, stirring,... - 42.1235
Combine garlic, onion and olive oil in 2-qt casserole; cover.
Microwave at High 3 to 5 minutes, or until tender, stirring once.
Blend in water, beef broth, mustard, thyme and marjoram.
Microwave at High 30 minutes, stirring 2 or 3 times.
Remove and... - 43.6293
Chicken Legs Stewed With Prunes
1. To marinate the prunes,
2. In a medium size glass bowl, pour the brandy over the prunes and allow them to marinate for at least 2 hours at room temperature or preferably overnight, in the refrigerator.
3. Preheat the oven to 325°... - 46.2876
Ham Vegetable Loaf
1. Saute onion, celery and carrot lightly in butter or margarine in medium-size frying pan; add bouillon cube and water, stirring until cube dissolves; cover; simmer 5 minutes.
2. Combine ground ham, cooked vegetables and liquid, eggs, thyme, pepper and lemon... - 34.7019
Lapin A La Moutarde
Put the rabbit in a large dish, add the wine, onions, carrots, herbs, garlic, cloves, and salt and pepper to taste.
Leave to marinate for 12 hours, stirring occasionally.
Drain well, reserving the liquid.
Wrap the bacon around the rabbit and secure with... - 38.8493
Fast Beef With Apple-dijon Salad
Beef Apple Dijon salad - a gourmet salad which you can serve in any special occasion. The most interesting part about this salad is that you can prepare it real fast. Moreover, beef and apple-dijon combination offers a smooth flavor and taste, which everyone... - 95.8005
Spring Time Lamb Stew
Place meat in a 5 or 6-quart Dutch oven.
Stir in soy sauce.
Cover and bring to a boil over medium heat; reduce heat and let meat simmer in its accumulated juices for 30 minutes.
Remove lid and turn heat to high to boil juices down completely (about 10... - 44.5944
Corn And Shrimp Chowder
Corn is sweet, tender, juicy and cheap these days! Here’s a great recipe for a wonderful summer meal that will make everyone smile. Serve it with some crusty bread and butter. - 120.784
Place meat in a 12- to 14-inch frying pan and add soy.
Cover tightly with a dome lid and bring to a boil over medium heat; let meat simmer in its own accumulating juices for 30 minutes.
Uncover; boil over high heat until juices have evaporated.
When meat... - 42.6915
Beef And Beer Shepard's Pie
Shephard's pie - a foodie's delight, can be prepared at home quite easily. Moreover, you can make it more splendid, by drizzling the beef and beer sauce on top. Want to know, how? Watch the video to learn the stepwise instruction and try your hands on. - 94.198
Mix Veg Garden Salad
Tear the Boston and romaine lettuces into large bite-size pieces.
Place in a large salad bowl.
Add the cabbage, peppers, zucchini, carrots, and dill.
In a small jar, combine the lemon juice, vinegar, basil, thyme, and mustard.
Shake well and pour over... - 34.7028
Beer And Cheddar Soup
Place butter in a 1 1/2-quart microwave-proof bowl.
Microwave, uncovered, on HIGH (100%) for 45 seconds or until melted.
Stir in carrots, celery, leeks, and thyme.
Cover with wax paper and microwave on HIGH (100%) for 6 minutes (stirring after 3 minutes) or... - 47.2246
Irish Lamb Stew
Roll meat in flour seasoned with salt and 1 teaspoon of the mustard.
Using a large heavy pan, brown meat in bacon drippings, turning to brown all sides.
Add onions, celery, carrots, turnips, marjoram, thyme, and water.
Cover and simmer for 1 1/2 hours, or... - 37.8456
Ribbed Pork Roast With Herbed Cannellini Beans
Trim fat from roast.
Make 24 slits in meaty part of roast; insert sliced garlic in slits.
Coat roast with cooking spray; sprinkle with ground pepper.
Place roast on a rack in a roasting pan coated with cooking spray.
Insert meat thermometer into thickest part... - 44.6943
Baked Beans On Dark Bread
Preheat the oven to 325°F.
In a heavy 4 quart Dutch oven, heat the peanut oil over moderately low heat for 1 minute; add the onions, garlic, red pepper, carrots, ginger, and red pepper flakes, and cook, covered, for 30 minutes or until the vegetables are... - 37.7867
Hearty Beef And Vegetable Stew
1. In a 6-quart electric slow cooker, mix the potatoes, carrots, onion, and celery. Toss the beef with the flour to coat evenly. Add to the slow cooker. Top with the tomatoes with their liquid mixed with the red wine, dry mustard, thyme, and pepper.
2. Cover... - 32.7101
Party Pasta Salad
1. In a pan add water, cook pasta as per package directions, drain, rinse under cool water, drain and cool keeping aside.
2. In a large bowl, mix pasta, cherries, carrot, cucumber and green onions gently.
3. For making the dressing in a small bowl, mix... - 41.5515
Ham Vegetable Loaf
1) Preheat oven to 350°F before baking.
2) In a medium-size frying pan, heat butter or margarine and sauté onion, celery, and carrot lightly in it.
3) Stir in bouillon cube and water until cube dissolves and simmer the mixture, covered... - 41.7493
1. In a 3-quart saucepan, heat oil.
2. Stir in onions and carrots and cook for 2-3 minutes over high heat until onions are translucent.
3. Sprinkle flour over the cooked onion mixture and quickly combine them together; cook for 1 minute.
4. Stir in... - 43.4614
Sirloin Citrus Salad
Slash fat edges of steak at 1-inch intervals, being careful not to cut into the meat.
Place steak on unheated rack of a broiler rack of a broiler pan.
Broil 3 inches from the heat for 6 minutes.
Turn; broil 6-8 minutes longer for medium done-ness.
Cool... - 44.5065
Leg Of Lamb Au Jus
Preheat the oven to 230Â°C(450Â°F).
Rub the lamb with the garlic, then pierce the lamb with the cloves, taking care to keep the cloves visible.
Place the lamb in a dripping pan, on top of the vegetables (carrot, onion and celery stalk) and pepper to... - 45.4581
Carefully remove the skin from the turkey drumstick.
Once the skin is removed make a few slashes in the meat.
Finely slice 1 garlic clove into slivers and push these into the slashes.
Crush the remaining garlic.
Put the drumstick in a large flameproof... - 45.9322
Traditional Split Pea Soup
Melt butter in large saucepan over medium heat. Add onion, celery and carrots. Cover and cook 7 minutes over low heat.
Add remaining ingredients; season with salt and pepper. Bring to boil. Cook 3 hours, partly covered, over low heat. Stir occasionally.
... - 33.2916
Tossed Italian Salad
In a jar with a tight fitting lid, combine the first 11 ingredients and shake well.
Refrigerate for 2 hours.
Just before serving, combine the greens, cucumbers, tomatoes, and carrots in a salad bowl.
Drizzle with dressing and toss to coat. - 41.9025
Baron Of Roast Beef
Preheat the oven to 325°F (160°C).
Mix the flour, mustard and seasonings together.
Rub into the roast.
Place roast into a roasting pan.
Pour Worcestershire over roast.
Surround roast with the vegetables and bay leaf.
Pour in the red wine and water.
Bake to... - 41.265
Spiced Prime Rib Of Beef
Mix the flour, mustard and seasonings together.
Rub into roast.
Place roast into a roasting pan.
Pour Worcestershire and soya sauce over.
Surround roast with the vegetables and bay leaf.
Pour in the wine.
Bake to desired doneness on Baron of Roast Beef, ,... - 40.5943
Boiled Streaky Bacon With Puy Lentils
Put the bacon in a large flameproof casserole or pan.
Cover with water and bring to the boil.
As soon as it is boiling, take the pan off the heat and carefully drain away the water.
This will help reduce saltiness.
Return the pan to the heat and cover the... - 45.5216
Preheat oven to 325°F (160°C).
In a Dutch oven or ovenproof pot with lid, dust beef roast with flour and brown in olive oil over medium-high heat on all sides.
Remove meat and saute the onions, garlic, and carrots until soft.
Add tomatoes and simmer 2 more... - 46.9913
Warm Lentil Salad
1) In a large pan, place the lentils, peeled carrots, clove studded onion, thyme, bay leaf and garlic in water.
2) Allow to boil, then simmer for 30-35 minutes. Remove the bay leaf, garlic and vegetables, drain the lentils well.
3) In a pan with... - 45.3264
1. In a small bowl, blend mayonnaise and mustard. Refrigerate until ready to use. Tie peppercorns, cloves, parsley, and bay leaf in a piece of cheese-cloth.
2. Place chicken in a deep soup kettle. Add spice bag, broth, thyme, and enough water to cover... - 31.6584
Buckwheat Mushroom Pate
1. Bring 2 cups of water to a boil in a small saucepan. Stir in the kasha, reduce the heat to low, cover and simmer 8 to 10 minutes, or until the kasha is fluffy and the water is absorbed; set aside, covered.
2. Brush a 9 x 4-inch glass loaf pan with 1... - 43.5645
Pork Balls With Mushrooms
1. In a mixing bowl, combine the pork, egg, thyme, oregano, salt, bread crumbs, and mustard. Shape the mixture into 1 1/2-inch balls.
2. Heat the butter and oil in a heavy 12-inch skillet over moderately high heat for about 1 minute. Cook the meatballs,... - 34.4769
Chicken And Pasta Primavera
1. Skin chicken, if desired. Rinse chicken and pat dry with paper towels; set aside.
2. In a 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan combine the vegetable pieces and onion wedges. In a small bowl stir together mustard and olive oil. Drizzle about 2 tablespoons of the... - 38.3136
Corned Beef With Horseradish
Place corned beef in slow cooker with water, herbs, and spices.
Cover and cook on low 8 to 10 hours.
Combine whipped cream and horseradish.
Freeze in a 2 inch roll.
When meat is done, slice it into 1/2 inch slices.
Arrange on a hot platter with hot cubed... - 36.169
Marinate meat in first ten ingredients overnight.
Broil meat over hot coals.
Mix next five ingredients.
Baste meat frequently with mixture, turning meat occasionally over hot coals until cooked to desired done-ness. - 31.937
Put all ingredients into a large saucepan, bring to the boil, then simmer for about 2-2 1/2 hours.
They can be eaten warm from the pot, or cold, when they will be a thick jelly.
A modern refinement is to take the meat from the bones, after splitting the foot... - 30.2099
Let the rabbit marinate for two days.
Melt 2 tbsp bacon fat in skillet, add 1/2 pound raw diced ham.
Remove to Dutch oven.
In same drippings brown 5 green onions, cut in pieces.
Put in with the ham.
Brown rabbit pieces rolled in flour.
Add... - 44.7283
Grate potatoes, onions and carrots on a coarse grater.
Put garlic through mill and mix with yoghurt, yeast extract, french mustard, salt and pepper.
Mix all ingredients well together, using as much breadcrumbs as necessary to make a slightly firm mixture.
If... - 37.6272
Lucy's Grill & Bar - Braised Lamb Shanks - Part 2
1. Pre heat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Prepare mashed potatoes according to your favorite recipe.
3. In a saute pan, heat a tablespoon of olive oil and throw in the seasoned lamb shanks.Cook them until they are browned evenly.
4. In... - 94.3277
Coquilles St Jacques Printanier
In a saucepan, combine all ingredients for the poaching bouillon; simmer 20 minutes.
Add scallops, cover, simmer 5 minutes.
Remove scallops to a side dish.
Reduce bouillon over high heat to 1 1/2 cups liquid.
Cook each vegetable separately... - 42.0216
Easy Burgundy Stew
Mix beef, carrots, celery, onions, water chestnuts and mushrooms in 4-quart Dutch oven or casserole.
Mix flour, salt, thyme, mustard and pepper; stir into beef mixture.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Break up tomatoes with fork.
Cover and cook in 325Â° oven... - 43.7689
Meat Loaf With Gravy
In bowl, combine beef, pork, veal, onion, celery, carrot, oats and skim milk powder; mix well.
Add 1/2 cup (125 mL) of the beef stock, thyme, sage, salt, pepper, mustard and allspice; combine thoroughly.
Transfer to 8- x 4-inch (1.5 L) loaf pan.
Bake in... - 37.7855
This black bean soup is filling soup made with ham meat and vegetables. Savory and meaty the black bean soup is made with added cooked eggs and herbed with bayleaf, thyme and parsley. Served with a fresh salad the black bean soup fills you up and is... - 49.7809
French Bean Casserole With Pork
Boil beans in a Dutch oven; boil 2 minutes.
Remove from heat; cover and let stand 1 hour.
Add enough water to cover beans if necessary.
Heat to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer until almost tender, about 1 1/2 hours (do not boil or beans will... - 40.3958
Whole Garlic Appetizer
1) Take a skillet and heat oil in it.
2) Remove the outer covering from garlic heads and remove a 1/2 inch slice from top of each head, revealing meat of cloves, but leaving heads as it is.
3) Fry the garlic, onions, and peppercorns in oil quickly by... - 46.5001
Herbed Pork Roast With Vegetables
Place roast, fat side up, in roasting pan.
Peel garlic, cut in half and rub cut sides over meat.
Sprinkle roast with thyme and sage.
Insert meat thermometer, if using, into thickest part of roast, being careful that it doesn't touch bone. (Mom or Dad can... - 42.0599
Weekday Chicken And Dumplings
To make the dumplings: Place the cottage cheese in a fine-mesh sieve.
Using the back of a spoon, push the cottage cheese through the sieve.
In a small bowl, stir together the all-purpose flour, whole-wheat flour, parsley, baking powder and... - 43.5271
Chicken Pot Au Feu
In an 8 or 9-inch Yunnan pot or a 2-quart bowl, stir together wine and bouillon granules.
Trim and discard ends and tops from leeks, leaving about 3 inches of green leaves.
Discard tough outer leaves.
Split leeks lengthwise; rinse well, then cut crosswise... - 46.2219
1) TO MAKE THE SAUCE: Heat a pan and melt butter/oil. Sauté 1 onion and carrot.
2) Put in 1 tbsp parsley, thyme, bay leaf, wine, stock and tomato puree. Let it simmer for 30 minutes. Remove from heat, strain and keep warm.
3) Heat a pan with 1 tbsp... - 43.6932
Yummy Vegetarian Cabbage Rolls
Here are some yummy Vegetarian Cabbage Rolls. They make the perfect appetizers to serve in a cocktail party. The Chef in the video shows you how to make it. Enjoy! - 117.086
Vegan Vegetable Stroganoff
Making a stroganoff with meat is very easy. However, this is a fun and easy version for vegetarians that you can try out - 128.43
Chef Robert Wiedmaier, from Brasserie Beck in Washington DC, makes Beef Carbonnade. - 115.275
White Bean And Tuna Salad
1) In a jar with a tight lid, add in oil, vinegar, mustard, 1 teaspoon salt, coriander, pepper and garlic. Shake the jar well to combine all the ingredients.
2) Rinse the beans and drain. Add into a kettle and cover with enough cold water. Let... - 47.2536
Pound beef until at least 1/4 inch thick; sprinkle with pepper.
Cut beef into 6 pieces.
Spread each piece with 1 teaspoon mustard; sprinkle with onion.
Divide carrots and celery among beef pieces.
Roll up; secure with wooden picks or tie with string.
Cook... - 44.3963
Flank Steak Bordelaise
1 Score meat in a diamond pattern on both sides, cutting about 1/4 inch deep. Place meat in a large plastic bag set in a shallow dish. In a small mixing bowl combine wine vinegar, onion, oil, Worcestershire sauce, the 2 cloves garlic, and the dry mustard.... - 31.7572
Pasta Meatball Stew
Meatballs: In bowl, combine beef, bread crumbs, milk, egg, parsley, salt, pepper and mustard; mix thoroughly.
Shape into 1-inch (2.5 cm) balls.
In Dutch oven or baking dish, heat oil over medium-high heat.
Cook meatballs in batches, turning, for 5 to 10... - 43.6932
Economy Bites 1: Roasted Chicken
Preheat the oven to 375º
- Chop up carrots, onions, and smash open garlic. Drizzle all w/ olive oil, salt & pepper, toss to coat. Pile them in the middle of a roasting tray.
-In a bowl, combine olive oil, mustard, thyme, rosemary, salt & pepper (at your... - 41.3625
Veal Tongue Salad With Blackeyed Peas
To cook the peas, place celery, carrot, onion, garlic, peppercorns, thyme, and bay leaves on a large piece of clean cheesecloth and tie up securely to make a bouquet garni.
Combine black-eyed peas, ham hock, stock, and bouquet garni in a large pot or Dutch... - 40.9608
Veal Sweetbreads In Spinach
Melt 5 tablespoons [75 ml.] of the butter in a saucepan and add the mixed vegetables, garlic, thyme, bay leaf and clove.
Stew the mixture very gently until the onions are transparent—about 15 minutes—then place the sweetbreads on top.
Moisten the... - 43.5204
Oxtail Stew Fermiere
Place all the ingredients, except the flour and cold water, in a 6-cup (1.5 l) ceramic, glass or plastic dish with a good lid.
Cover and microwave 2 minutes at HIGH.
Stir well, then microwave 40 to 60 minutes at MEDIUM, stirring 3 times and checking the meat... - 44.1873
Crispy Chicken Salad
Combine first 4 ingredients in a shallow dish; stir well.
Combine egg white and milk.
Dip chicken in egg white mixture; dredge in breadcrumb mixture.
Place chicken on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray.
Bake at 350° for 35 minutes or until lightly... - 43.9317
Roasted Loin Of Pork
Preheat oven to 300 Â°F (150 Â°C).
Heat butter in frying pan over medium heat. Add spices, herbs, mustard and garlic. Cook 1 minute.
Using paring knife, make several small incisions in roast. Stuff slits in meat with spice mixture and spread the rest over... - 35.8186
Glazed Meat Loaf Ring
1. In large bowl combine milk and egg; add bread cubes and toss to coat. Set aside.
2. In 8-inch nonstick skillet heat oil; add vegetables and garlic and saute, stirring constantly, until vegetables are tender. Add sau-teed vegetables to bread mixture, then... - 34.036
Curried French Beans & Canned Beans For Two Dinners
If you thought French beans are only for dieters, you are wrong! French beans can be prepared as excellent curry and can be used as a topping for burger patty. French beans presented and cooked in an innovative way by Bhal Dave. Surprise your friends and... - 74.3502
Curried Turkey Rice Salad
Curried Turkey Rice Salad has an Implausible taste. The turkey and rice gives the Curried Turkey Rice Salad Astonishing taste. - 42.4413
Jeweled Pork Terrine
1) Wash the romaine lettuce and trim the stems.
2) Take the boiling water and cook the lettuce for 2 minutes.
3) Make the leaves dry by spreading them on the paper towels.
5) Wash the carrots and scrape them. Make many notches on the carrots... - 45.4457
Rolled Stuffed Turkey Breasts
In 9-inch skillet heat 1 tablespoon margarine until bubbly and hot; add shallots and garlic and saute for 1 minute.
Add mushrooms and saute over medium-high heat until all liquid has evaporated.
Transfer to mixing bowl and add spinach, dash salt, and nutmeg,... - 43.4977
Beef Tenderloin Dijon With Steamed Vegetables
The beef tenderloin roast with steamed vegetables is a full and flavorful beef recipe that is very flavorful yet prepared with a handful of ingredients. Seasoned with salta nd pepper, the beef is cooked with bay leaves, garlic, thyme and cloves. Served along... - 44.9221
Fall Vegetables And Fusilli
In large pot of boiling salted water, cook fusilli until tender but firm, about 10 minutes.
Drain and rinse under cold water; set aside.
Meanwhile, in large heavy saucepan, melt butter over medium heat; cook onions, garlic, carrots and celery for 5 minutes,... - 40.4025
Stuffed Flank Steak
1. Preheat oven moderate to 325°F.
2. Spread mustard over meat.
3. Sprinkle thyme over it.
4. Squeeze water from spinach.
5. In a frying pan heat fat or oil and sautÃ© 1/2 cup onions in it.
6. Add spinach and mix.
7. Add sausage, egg,... - 43.819
T R I - C O L O U R E D Salad
The tricoloured salad is healthy, tasty and visually appealing. What more can you ask of a recipe. Try this Tricoloured Salad for your next party. I am sure your family will love it! - 45.1463
Health Meat Loaf
Heat oven to 350 degrees.
Crease a glass loaf pan about 8 1/2 x 4 1/2 X 2 1/2 inches.
Combine all ingredients except Mushroom Sauce and pack in pan.
Cover with foil and bake 40 minutes.
Uncover and continue baking 20 minutes longer or until the top is well... - 34.5775