- » Thyme Chicken
Thyme Chicken Recipes
Thyme chicken refers to a food preparation which includes chicken as the main ingredient along with thyme as the flavoring ingredient. Thyme and Chicken recipes are found in different cuisines all over the world, as ... More »
Lemon And Thyme Baked Cornish Hens
As a party planner, you may come across the issue of serving large crowd with dishes that are tasty and affordable too. Try Cornish hens, they are juicy, delicious to serve large number of people. They are easy and simple to make. Here is an easy and simple... - 120.383
Cinnamon Thyme Chicken
Chef Keith Snow makes some delicious grilled chicken thighs with a cinnamon thyme herb paste. - 108.913
Parsley Thyme Chicken Salad
Luci Lock of Mercola.com shows you how to make healthy and delicious Parsley Thyme Chicken Salad. - 108.615
Quick Thyme Rubbed Pot Roasted Chicken
Planning some recipe for the super bowl but are left with little time. Need not worry, there are many like you who wait for the last minute. We have a quick pot roasted chicken recipe for you for the super bowl. Watch the video carefully for the recipe. - 81.8231
Chicken Salad And Grilled Vegetables With Thyme Vinaigrette
1. Prepare a charcoal fire Brush
2. Prepare and season the chicken breasts with oil, salt, and pepper.
3. When the coals will become hot with a layer of white ash, you may start grilling the chicken breasts 6 to 8 inches away from the heat for 5... - 47.2716
Pan Grilled Chicken With Grapes And Thyme
Sprinkle the chicken with 1 1/4 teaspoons of the thyme and the salt and pepper.
Coat a stove-top grill pan or skillet with olive-oil cooking spray and heat over medium heat for 2 minutes.
Place the chicken in the pan.
Grill for 4 minutes per side, turning... - 46.5581
Thyme Chicken Puff
1) Preheat your oven to 325 degrees.
2) Take a medium mixing bowl and add flour, salt, parsley flakes, thyme and pepper, combine them
3) To this, pour the evaporated milk, chicken stock, lightly beaten egg yolks and lemon juice
4) To... - 45.8364
Apple & Thyme Chicken
Preheat oven to 450°F.
Remove giblets and neck from chicken; refrigerate for use another day.
Rinse chicken with cold running water and drain well; pat dry with paper towels.
Reserve 2 thyme sprigs; chop enough remaining thyme leaves to equal 1... - 45.4362
Mushroom Stuffed Chicken With Lemon Thyme Risotto
1. Pre-heat the oven to 180 degree Centigrade.
2. Chop the soaked porcini finely and keep aside.
3. In a shallow pan heat the oil.
4. Add the onion and gently cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add the chopped porcini, button... - 45.2579
Grilled Chicken Breasts And Herbed Eggplant With Thyme Cream Sauce
1) In a small bowl, combine the lemon juice, half the oil, and the soy sauce, garlic, salt, and black pepper. Stir to mix well.
2) Pound or bruise the herbs lightly to release their oils, and mix into the marinade. Let stand, covered, 3 to 4... - 45.0702
Apple Rosemary-thyme Cornish Game Hens
This is one of my favorite holiday dishes. The herbs and apple marry perfectly with the shallot and white wine, creating a savory wine-infused apple to complement the herbs, lemon and garlic-crusted hens. It's rich, delicious and full of healthy ingredients.... - 42.1054
Chicken Breasts With Honey And Thyme
Pat chicken dry.
In large glass bowl, combine orange juice, oil, orange rind, hot pepper flakes, pepper and thyme; add chicken and turn to coat.
Cover and marinate for up to 8 hours in refrigerator.
Glaze: In bowl, combine honey, orange juice concentrate,... - 41.5675
Thyme Roasted Chicken
1. Season the chicken, with salt and pepper, making sure to rub the seasonings inside the body cavity as well.
2. Carefully loosen the chicken skin, working from the edge of the cavity, and distribute the thyme leaves under the skin. Allow the... - 41.1928
Chicken And Carrots In Lemon Thyme Gravy
1.Take a 12 inch non stick skillet and heat oil on medium high flame.
2.Put chicken and saute well for 4 minutes; turn once.
3.Meanwhile, take a medium bowl, put gravy mix, milk, lemon, juice, thyme and 1 cup water in it and blend.
4.Put the chicken in... - 40.779
Pesto Chicken Dijon In Lemon Thyme Veloute
Preheat the oven to 400°.
In a food processor puree the basil, cheese, garlic, and olive oil to make a pesto.
Blend in the mustards.
Coat the underside of each breast with the mixture, then roll up, coated side in.
Brush oil onto the outside of each breast... - 40.725
Grilled Lemon Thyme Chicken Breasts
1. In a glass baking dish, place the chicken breasts in one layer.
2. In a small bowl, add the garlic, lemon juice, olive oil, thyme, salt and black pepper.
3. With the fork, beat the mixture together.
4. Pour it over the chicken in the... - 40.3518
Thyme Scented Chicken With Plantains And Shallots
Peel the plantains and cut them into 1/2-inch slices on the diagonal.
Cut the chicken into 1-inch-thick chunks.
Heat the butter and oil in a large skillet, and saute the shallots until they are sizzling.
Add the plantains in one layer and fry them until... - 39.8187
White Wine Thyme Sauce On Chicken
This is another great sauce you can use for chicken or fish. This recipe uses chicken, but you can always substitute fish instead. Just make sure to add thickening agent to the sauce to account for the lack of flour. - 36.3931
Roasted Lemon Thyme Chicken
1. Hear oven to 450°. Rub the chicken inside and out with the oil, thyme, salt, and pepper. Place the half-lemon and half-head of garlic into the cavity. Place the chicken breast-side up in a small roasting pan, along with the unpeeled onion.
2. Cook 20... - 35.3583
Chicken Soup With Lemon Zest Thyme And Potatoes
1. Heat a large stockpot over medium-low heat and add the butter or oil. When the butter is melted or the oil is hot, add the onion, carrots, and celery, and cook until the vegetables begin to soften, about 10 minutes. Add the stock, bay leaf, lemon zest, and... - 35.3318
Salt Baked Chicken With Thyme And Cracked Garlic
Squash each of the garlic cloves with the flat of a knife, just enough to crack them open.
Place half of the salt in a foil-lined roasting tin.
Press the chicken pieces down into the salt, then scatter over the cracked garlic cloves and the thyme... - 33.3005
Basil & Thyme Vichyssoise
Heat butter in saute pan over medium heat. Add onion and cook 7 minutes over low heat, stirring once during cooking.
Add leeks, parsley and seasonings. Cover and cook 7 minutes over low heat.
Add remaining ingredients, except cream. Season, mix and cook 30... - 32.2814
Thyme Mustard Chicken
In a pie plate or on a sheet of waxed paper, combine wheat germ, bread crumbs, thyme, and 1/4 teaspoon salt.
In a small bowl stir together Dijon mustard and water.
Rinse chicken; pat dry. Brush chicken with mustard mixture; roll in crumb mixture. Spray a cold... - 31.5022
Thyme Flavored Bread Stuffing
In saucepan cook celery in stock until celery is soft and stock is almost evaporated.
Add bread and seasonings.
Moisten with additional water, if stuffing is too dry.
Heat and serve.
Divide evenly. - 31.3181
Skillet Chicken With Apple, Thyme, And Corn Bread Dressing
1. Preheat broiler. Use your hands to flatten chicken to an even thickness. Season with salt, pepper, and 1 teaspoon of thyme.
2. In a large frying pan with flameproof handle, melt 1 tablespoon of butter over medium heat. Add chicken and cook, turning once... - 30.6226
Lemon And Thyme Crusted Chicken Cutlets
1. In a shallow dish, combine milk and lemon juice. Add chicken, turning to coat completely. In another shallow dish, combine cornmeal, flour, thyme, salt, and pepper. Dredge chicken in cornmeal, patting coating onto chicken with your hands.
2. In a large... - 30.477
Thyme Roasted Clay Pot Chicken And Spring Vegetables
1. Soak a 2-quart clay roaster and its lid in cold water to cover 15 minutes. Meanwhile, season chicken generously with salt and pepper. Fill chicken cavity with thyme and parsley sprigs and 2 pieces of garlic. Place chicken in pot, breast side up. Tuck... - 30.3525
Chicken Thighs With Thyme And Lemon
1. Place first 5 ingredients in a large zip-top plastic bag. Add chicken, seal bag. Chill 2 hours, turning occasionally.
2. Prepare grill or broiler.
3. Remove chicken from bag, discard marinade. Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper. Place chicken on grill... - 29.8332
Thyme Flavored Chicken With Mushroom Sauce
1. Cut chicken into serving-size pieces. Brown in oil and butter or margarine in a large skillet with a cover.
2. Add mushrooms, tomatoes, green onions, garlic, 1/2 cup of the water, lemon juice, chervil, salt and pepper; cover. Simmer 45 minutes, or until... - 29.6325
Roast Lemon Thyme Chicken Breasts
Loosen the skin on the chicken breasts and pat the breasts dry.
In a bowl combine the butter, the shallots, the thyme, the mustard, and salt and pepper to taste.
Divide the butter mixture among the breasts, smoothing it under the skin of each, and arrange the... - 29.5944
Thyme Chicken Stew
1. Melt butter or margarine in heavy kettle or Dutch oven; brush part on inside of chicken, then sprinkle chicken with 1 teaspoon thyme. Brown chicken lightly on all sides in remaining butter or margarine.
2. Turn chicken, breast side up; pour beef broth... - 29.4002
Lemon Thyme Chicken
In wide shallow bowl, combine oil, lemon juice, lemon peel, shallot and seasonings.
Add chicken and turn to coat well.
Cover and marinate in refrigerator at least 30 minutes.
Prepare outdoor grill for cooking or preheat broiler.
Drain marinade into small... - 28.0764
Smoked Apple Thyme Game Hens
1. Soak wood chips in cold water for at least 30 minutes. Prepare a home smoker according to manufacturer's directions. Or prepare a medium indirect charcoal fire in a covered grill by pushing hot coals to one side of grill so that hens can be placed on grill... - 24.8014
Thyme Chicken Recipes By Category