- » Thokku
Enjoy our collection of thokku recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for thokku recipes.
Thakkali Poondu Thokku
Tomato garlic pickle is my favourite. Tangy, spicy, tasty tomatoes with garlic combines in to a delicious pickle. Try and enjoy! - 46.9177
Vengayam Thakkali Thokku
Tomatoes Onion chutney is very simple to make by just tossing some onions and tomatoes together.If your tired and want to fix your dinner you can make this dish fast and enjoy it. - 45.8648
1. Wash the tomatoes and dip them in boiling water for 5 minutes. Remove, peel the skins, and chop.
2. Add salt to the tomatoes, and set to cook on low heat, stirring frequently until all the water evaporates. Remove from fire.
3. Grind to a paste the ginger... - 43.1179
1. Snip each of the chillies, then wash and cut into 2 or 3 pieces each.
2. In 1 teaspoon of oil, fry the asafoetida and urad dal to brown. Remove, cool, powder, and set aside.
3. Add 1 tablespoon of oil to the kadai, and fry the cut chillies lightly to... - 40.9985
1. Remove the gooseberries from the jar, and chop and take one cup of it.
2. In 1 teaspoon of oil, fry the fenugreek and asafoetida, powder, and set aside.
3. Heat the oil, add the mustard and when done, the curry leaves and the chopped gooseberries. Fry on... - 36.8857
1. Wash, wipe and chop the lemons, and remove the seeds. Add the salt and turmeric powder. Mix and leave in ajar for two days.
2. On the third day, remove pieces from jar and grind to a paste.
3. Heat 1 teaspoon of oil in a kadai, fry the asafoetida, and add... - 36.8261
1. Wash, wipe dry and grate the mangoes. Add some salt, a pinch of turmeric powder, and set aside.
2. In 1 1/2 teaspoons of oil fry the asafoetida and fenugreek seeds, remove from ka-dai, powder, and set aside.
3. Squeeze the water from the gratings, and... - 35.8247
Thokku Recipes By Category