- » Thinly Sliced Beef
Thinly Sliced Beef Recipes
Enjoy our collection of thinly sliced beef recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for thinly sliced beef recipes.
Japanese Gyudon (thinly Sliced Beef On Rice)
1. Place a pot on high heat, pour oil, and cook beef in it. Stir constantly and cook until a touch of pink is left in the meat.
2. Drop onion, mix and sauté on very high heat.
3. Pour water and add soup stock. Mix.
4. Throw brown sugar, soy sauce, sea... - 112.431
Marinated Sliced Beef
Put the beef in a pan with sufficient water to cover.
Add all other ingredients and simmer, covered, until the beef is tender.
Turn the meat from time to time and add a little more water if it threatens to dry up.
Allow to cool.
To serve, slice the beef... - 33.3423
Sliced Beef Diane
1. In medium-size frying pan saute onion until softened in butter or margarine
2. Push to one side of pan and in the other side, brown beef slices, a few at a time.
3. Return all meat to pan.
4. In a 2-cup measure mix gravy with remaining ingredients,... - 39.6954
Cold Sliced Tongue And Beef Tenderloin
Place beef tongue in a deep pan with salt, allspice, onion, and water to cover.
Bring water to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer until the tongue is fork-tender. (Allow about 1 hour per pound.) Cool tongue in liquid, remove, and cut off the bones and... - 38.1847
Sliced Beef With Romaine Cucumber And Tomatoes
Put the lettuce, cucumber, onion, tomatoes, and coriander in a salad bowl.
Rub the steaks all over with the garlic, lime juice, and pepper.
Meanwhile, to prepare the dressing, whirl the dressing ingredients in an electric blender for 10 to 15 seconds; set... - 36.8594
Sliced Beef With Tomatoes
Sliced Beef With Tomatoe is a tempting dish that is easy to make. The tangy tomatoes and stir fried beef lend a unique and catchy taste to the dish. You just have to try this Sliced Beef With Tomatoe recipe. - 37.1737
Sliced Beef With Mushrooms
1) Preheat the oven to 375 F.
2) Presoak the Romertopf (clay pot).
3) With salt and pepper, season the meat slices.
4) In a frying pan, melt the butter.
5) In hot butter, fry the meat and onion until browned.
6) To the soaked Romertopf,... - 45.4546
Sliced Beef With Oyster Sauce
1 Heat oil in a pan. Add garlic and stir briefly. Add a third of beef. Stir-fry 1 minute until it changes color. Remove and repeat with remaining slices.
2 Return beef to pan. Add soy sauce and sherry, and cook for 1 minute. Pour in 1/2 cup (125 ml) stock.
3... - 28.9139
Mexican Sliced Steak
In a small bowl, combine the lime juice, olive oil, 1 teaspoon of the cumin, the red pepper flakes, and garlic.
Place the steak in a baking pan just large enough to hold it, and pierce well with a fork.
Pour in the marinade and turn the steak to coat well;... - 37.6583