- » Thin Wafers
Thin Wafers Recipes
Enjoy our collection of thin wafers recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for thin wafers recipes.
Cut icebox cookie dough into 1/2 inch thick slices; halve each; shape into balls; roll in sugar; place 1 inch apart on greased cookie sheets; press walnut half in center of each.
Bake in moderate oven (375Â°) 7 to 8 minutes; cool cookies 1 minute, then... - 21.4018
Drop from spoon in small portions and bake as a drop cake, 375° F. for about 15 minutes. - 23.5987
French Butter Wafers
In large bowl of an electric mixer, beat butter until creamy.
Beat in sugar; add egg and vanilla and beat well.
In another bowl, stir together flour, baking soda, cream of tartar, and salt; gradually add to butter mixture, blending thoroughly.
Shape dough... - 34.719
Lemon Pecan Wafers
In large bowl of an electric mixer, beat butter and sugar until creamy; beat in egg, lemon peel, and lemon juice.
In another bowl, stir together flour, salt, and baking powder; gradually add to butter mixture, blending thoroughly.
Stir in pecans, mixing with... - 37.0663
Ice Box Cheese Wafers
Cream together cheese, butter, salt and pepper.
Mix and make into a roll.
Wrap in wax paper and put into refrigerator.
Will keep one month.
When needed slice into thin wafers and bake in moderate oven 325 degrees.
May be decorated with nuts.
Makes... - 32.3966
Cattail Cheese Wafers
Combine cheese, pollen, margarine and salt.
Add water and work into stiff dough.
Place dough on lightly floured board.
Roll thin; cut into shapes.
Place on greased cookie sheet.
Bake at 450°F.until lightly browned for 10 to 12 minutes. - 24.9647
Sandwich the wafers together with the cheese slices.
Put on to a cookie tray, brush with melted butter or margarine and heat for about 3 minutes only in a hot oven, 425°F. - 16.3449
1. In a bowl cream together cheese, butter, salt and cayenne pepper.
2. Add flour, mix into dough, form into a roll, wrap in waxed paper and refrigerate to last for about a month.
3. When needed, slice into thin wafers and bake on an ungreased cookie... - 35.753
Whole Wheat Berries Wafers
Soak wheat berries overnight in water.
In morning, drain.
Reserve liquid as stock for soup.
Add enough cold water to thin dough sufficiently to roll out.
Toss onto floured pastry board.
Cut into wafers.
Expose... - 29.6872
Wheat Germ Wafers
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Sift the flour, baking powder, and salt into a bowl. Add 1/2 cup of the wheat germ. Using two knives, cut in the butter until it is well distributed.
3. Stir in water quickly but gently. Gather dough into a ball and put... - 22.8468
Cinnamon Ginger Wafers
Make day before:
1. In 2-quart saucepan heat molasses, but do not boil. Add butter and stir until melted. With large wooden spoon beat in sugar, then remove from heat and cool 5 minutes.
2. With spoon, beat in egg yolk.
3. Sift flour with baking soda, salt,... - 35.1402
Preheat oven to 350F (180C).
Sift flour and salt together.
Combine cheese with butter, Worcestershire and Tabasco.
Work in the flour mixture.
Form the dough into rolls, about 1 inch (3 centimeters) in diameter.
Wrap in foil and refrigerate until firm enough... - 33.2176
Mint Pastry Wafers
1) Heat the oven to 400°.
2) In a large bowl, combine flour, butter and whipping cream.
3) Slowly beat till well mixed.
4) Divide the dough into 2 equal portions and wrap in plastic food wrap.
5) Refrigerate till firm.
6) On a well... - 40.4689
Cream butter and sugar until well mixed.
Add brandy alternately with flour.
Beat only until well mixed.
Drop on ungreased cookie sheets in small amounts.
2 inches apart, using a 1/4 teaspoon measuring spoon or a demitasse spoon.
Bake at 375° for 5 to 6... - 31.8415
Whole Wheat Wafers
Blend flour and salt.
Gradually work in liquid to make dough.
Toss onto lightly floured pastry board.
Knead 15-20 minutes.
Dough should be stiff.
Roll until tissue thin.
Cut into small strips, squares or diamonds.
Arrange on oiled cookie sheet.
Prick with... - 28.8197
Simple Cheese Wafers
Cream butter and cheese (sharp cheese is excellent); add flour, salt, and generous amount of red pepper.
Roll out thin and cut with small round cutter or put this mixture through a cookie press, draw out in 2-inch lengths, and cut to make a cheese straw. - 17.3955
Preheat oven to 350F.
Sift flour and salt together.
Grate or grind the cheese and combine with butter, Worcestershire and Tabasco.
Work in the flour mixture.
Form the dough into rolls, about 1 inch in diameter.
Wrap in foil and refrigerate in freezer until... - 29.1434
Curled Pecan Wafers
This Curled Pecan Wafers is the perfect snack your kids will love at any time of the day. It takes no expertise or efforts, but when made this Curled Pecan Wafers looks so damn pretty and tasty, to say the least. Whip it up and see it for yourself! - 40.0933
Sugared Vanilla Wafers
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Grease a baking sheet lightly with oil or fat.
3. In a bowl cream butter and the 1 1/2 cups sugar thoroughly and beat well adding eggs and vanilla.
4. In another bowl sift together flour and baking powder... - 45.3379
Butter Nut Wafers
1. Heat oven to 400°F.
2. Cream together butter, sugar and vanilla until light and fluffy. Add egg and beat thoroughly.
3. Sift together flour, baking powder and salt. Stir into butter mixture. Add nuts and mix thoroughly.
4. Drop by teaspoonfuls onto baking... - 40.3694
Charleston Benne Seed Wafers
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F. In a shallow baking pan, spread out the benne seeds in a single layer. Bake for 12 minutes, tossing the seeds frequently until light golden; allow to cool. Increase the oven temperature to 425°F. Spray 3 baking sheets with the... - 36.1826
Almond Dollar Wafers
Place in a mixing bowl the almond paste, sugar, and flour, and beat until blended.
Add egg whites and beat until thick and very smooth.
Line baking sheets with foil or parchment paper and butter foil or paper.
Drop batter from a teaspoon and spread into very... - 28.2803
Graham Wafers With Spreads
Heat oven to 350°.
Mix flours, cornmeal, sugar, baking soda and salt.
Stir in buttermilk and oil.
Shape dough into 6 balls.
Roll each ball into very thin 9-inch square on floured cloth-covered board.
Cut into 3-inch squares.
(Dough can be rerolled.) Place... - 31.0562
I am in love with these Molasses Wafers, coz they come out so very perfect everytime I make them. With its unique texture and sweetness, I am sure this Molasses Wafers will be loved by all! Give it a try they are very easy and simple too. - 46.1281
Rolled Vanilla Wafers
These rolled vanilla wafers are homemade wafers made with vanilla flavoring to them. baked simply with eggs, flour, sugar and milk, I love these vanilla wafers with vanilla or chocolate ice cream on the side or spread on them before serving! - 43.5995
1. Preheat the oven to 425°. Coat 2 cookie sheets with nonstick cooking spray. In a medium bowl, mix the cornmeal and salt. Stir in the boiling water. Add the margarine and mix thoroughly, until smooth. Let stand for 5 minutes.
2. Restir the batter to blend... - 26.7888
Lemon Butter Wafers
1. Use non-sticking baking sheets brushed with oil as these cookies may be tricky to remove after baking.
2. Beat the butter until very soft and creamy, then gradually beat in sugar until fluffy.
3. Beat in egg thoroughly, with vanilla and rind.
4. Sift in... - 35.637
Curled Honey And Cinnamon Wafers
Who isn't excited about making cookies and this Curled Honey And Cinnamon Wafers is one such recipe that will surely have your tongues rolling by the end of it! Very easy and simple, this Curled Honey And Cinnamon Wafers is mildly spiced up and evenly... - 42.8812
Poppy Seed Wafers
Preheat the oven to 425° F.
In the bowl of an electric mixer, combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and vegetable seasoning.
Add the butter and with the flat beater cut it into the dry ingredients until the mixture resembles commeal.
Add the... - 30.338
Heat butter, sugar, and corn syrup to boiling in a heavy saucepan; stir to blend.
Stir a small amount of cold water (about 1 tea spoon) into the ammonium carbonate.
Blend into cooled butter mixture.
Add the spices, almonds, and orange peel, stirring... - 40.5487
Black Walnut Wafers
Cream butter with extract; add brown sugar gradually, beating until fluffy.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating thoroughly after each addition.
Mix in black walnuts.
Sift flour, baking soda, and salt together.
Add in fourths to creamed mixture, mixing until... - 42.719
Honey And Cinnamon Wafers
Line two baking trays with non stick baking parchment.
Cream the butter or margarine and sugar until very soft, light and fluffy.
Stir in the honey, then gradually add the egg, beating continuously.
Sift together the flour and cinnamon, then fold these dry... - 34.687
Rolled Chocolate Wafers
1.Start by preheating the oven to 300F degrees
2.In a bowl, sift first 4 ingredients together.
3.Cream shortening with sugar and add melted chocolate.
4.Add eggs, milk and vanilla.
5.Add sifted ingredients and mix thoroughly.
6.Spread... - 43.3274
Olive Oil Wafers
1. Sift the flour, salt and baking powder into a food processor and stir in the rosemary. Add the water and oil and process until the ingredients just come together. Transfer to a lightly floured surface and knead the dough gently until it is smooth. Wrap in... - 24.0336
Chicken & Vegetable Salad With Potato Wafers
1. Pull skin from chicken breasts, then cut meat from bones; dice meat.
2. Combine with carrots, celery, onion, water, chicken broth or bouillon cube and salt in a large frying pan; heat to boiling; cover.
3. Simmer 30 minutes, or until chicken is tender.... - 25.3724
Field Greens With Tangerine Dressing And Pesto Wafers
Combine first 3 ingredients in a food processor or blender; process until smooth, stopping to scrape down sides.
Stir together basil mixture and grated cheese in a small bowl.
Place a 1 1/2" round cutter on a lightly greased baking sheet.
Sprinkle 1... - 41.5995
Oyster Chowder With Cheese Wafers
This Oyster Chowder With Cheese Wafers is a delicious baked chowder dish. Try this seafood assortment and let me know if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Oyster Chowder With Cheese Wafers is welcome ! - 45.5242