- » Thin Tortilla
Thin Tortilla Recipes
Enjoy our collection of thin tortilla recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for thin tortilla recipes.
Tortilla Pizzas With Peppers And Cheese
1 Preheat the oven to 450° F.
Brush one side of the tortillas with 1 teaspoon of the oil and arrange them, oiled sides up, on a baking sheet.
Warm them in the oven for 5 minutes or until softened.
2 Meanwhile, in a 10-inch nonstick skillet, heat... - 43.8683
Tortilla De Potato
Heat 1/4 cup mixture of oils in each of 2 12 inch skillets.
Add 1/2 of onions, potatoes, green peppers, garlic, salt and pepper to each skillet.
Cover and cook over medium heat, stirring mixture occasionally to prevent sticking.
When potatoes are tender, in... - 38.2843
Turkey Tortilla Casserole
1 Preheat the oven to 400°F. In a 12-inch nonstick skillet, heat 1 1/2 teaspoons of the oil over moderate heat. Add the onion, green pepper, and 1/8 teaspoon of the salt and saute, stirring occasionally, for 3 minutes or until
slightly softened. Add the... - 34.248
Cheese Tortilla Casserole
This Cheese Tortilla Casserole tastes too good ! Try this irresistibly seasoned casserole with fruit and vegetable inclusions for your next meal. Your suggestions for this Cheese Tortilla Casserole are welcome. - 37.5524
Cinnamon Tortilla Chips
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Cut tortillas into thin strips.
Sprinkle the tortillas with cinnamon.
Bake until crisp and lightly browned, about 3 minutes. - 19.8536
Tortilla Dry Soup
In a wide frying pan, over medium-high heat, cook onion in oil until limp; add chiles, cream, and tomato puree.
Simmer 10 minutes.
Add salt to taste.
Grease a 2-quart baking dish and cover bottom with half the tortilla strips.
Pour over half the sauce and add... - 36.6631
Chicken Tortilla Soup
In a large non-stick skillet, saute onion and garlic in 1/4 cup fat-free chicken broth until cooked.
Add the can of torn apart Rotel tomatoes, pureed tomatoes, chicken broth, green chilies, chili powder, Mexican Seasoning, and cumin.
Add chicken and heat to... - 38.8829
Garden Salad With Tortilla Strings And Grainy Mustard Vinaigrette
To Make Tortilla Strings: Preheat oven to 350°F.
Place tortilla strips on large baking sheet.
Bake for 15 minutes, or until pale golden and crisp.
Cool to room temperature.
(Strings may be stored airtight for several weeks or frozen.) To Make Vinaigrette: In... - 35.8978
Turkey Tortilla Casserole
In a bowl, combine turkey, soup, chili peppers, salsa, olives, onions, and cumin.
Arrange half the tortilla strips in a well greased 7 by 11 inch baking dish.
Cover evenly with half the turkey mixture; sprinkle with jack cheese.
Top with remaining tortilla... - 40.4769
Pizza Tortilla Turnovers
PESTO SALSA: In bowl, combine tomato, basil, onion, garlic, Parmesan, and salt and pepper to taste.
On work surface, arrange tortillas in single layer; sprinkle half of each evenly with half of the fontina cheese, leaving thin border.
Spoon salsa over cheese,... - 37.5601
Fried Corn Tortilla Strips
Cut each tortilla into thin strips.
Heat oil in a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until hot.
Add tortilla strips; cook 3 minutes or until crisp, stirring occasionally.
Remove tortilla strips from skillet with a slotted spoon; drain tortilla strips on... - 20.0611
Chocolate Tortilla Torte
Melt chocolate chips over hot water or low heat.
Add sour cream, powdered sugar and cinnamon.
Spread mixture over each tortilla, layering tortillas one on top of another.
Frost top and edges.
Sprinkle grated milk chocolate bar over top and... - 34.2844
Tofu Tortilla Casserole
1. To prepare sauce, in medium saucepan, heat oil; stir in onion and garlic; cook for 1 minute. Add tofu; cook 1 minute longer. Add tomatoes, cilantro, chili powder, cumin, and salt. Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally. Reduce heat; simmer 10 minutes.
2.... - 31.3228
Tortilla Beef Dinner
Cut tortillas into thin strips.
Heat oil in 10-inch skillet over medium heat until hot.
Cook and stir tortilla strips in oil until crisp.
Remove from skillet with slotted spoon; drain on paper towels and reserve.
Mix Freezer Ground Beef Mix, tomatoes and... - 33.5988
Mix all of the ingredients until smooth.
Spread mixture thinly and evenly on open tortilla.
Roll tortilla up creating a pinwheel or spiral.
Chill at least one hour.
Slice on a diagonal, about 1/2 inch thick and serve.
Optional: add any of your - 25.9972
Black Bean Tortilla Pinwheels
Beat cream cheese and sour cream in medium bowl until well blended.
Stir in Monterey Jack cheese, olives, onion, salt and garlic powder.
Cover; refrigerate 2 hours.
Place beans in food processor or blender; process until smooth.
Spread each tortilla with thin... - 42.5695
Veggies In A Tortilla Blanket
Thinking of a unique appetizer? This should help! Here is the recipe for veggies in a blanket. The recipe is basically a hummus smeared tortilla with vegetables. This literally takes only a few minutes to make. Watch the video, and surely this is going to be... - 111.246
Pork Salad With Tortilla Croutons
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Cut tortilla quarter into thin strips. Put on a small baking sheet and brush on both sides with oil. Bake until crisp, 5 to 7 minutes.
3. Combine pork, lettuce, jicama, carrot, and pepper in a bowl. Add dressing and toss to... - 33.6871
Tortilla Soup has a divine taste. Tortilla Soup gets its taste from tortillas mixed with chicken broth and cheese. Tortilla Soup is inspired by many food chains all over the world. - 32.0934
Crispy Lamb Tortilla Pizza
1. To cook lamb, place lamb, onion, garlic, oregano and cumin seeds in a saucepan and pour over enough water to cover. Bring to the boil, cover, reduce heat and simmer for 1 1/4 hours or until very tender. Drain lamb and place in a baking dish. Sprinkle with... - 39.2021
Grilled Chicken Salad With Corn Peppers And Tortilla Crisps
Prepare the chicken: In a bowl let the chicken marinate in the lime juice with the oregano and salt and pepper to taste, covered and chilled, for at least 30 minutes, or up to 1 hour.
Drain the chicken, pat it dry, and brush it with the oil.
Grill the... - 37.6836
Crispy Lamb Tortilla Pizza
This is a lip smacking Crispy Lamb Tortilla Pizza recipe which will knockout anyone who eats it. Excuse my excitement. Lamb is the key ingredient in Crispy Lamb Tortilla Pizza. The Mexican Crispy Lamb Tortilla Pizza makes a yummy Main Dish. You may not... - 34.8419
Quick And Easy Chicken Tortilla Soup
1. Shred the chicken and take out the bones. Set aside.
2. In a pan pour in water and add in the bones of chicken, let it boil on medium – high heat.
3. In a sauté pan heat the tortillas on low heat.
4. Dice 3 ½ tortillas to big chunks and... - 0
The Mansion On Turtle Creek Tortilla Soup
Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium heat.
Add tortillas and garlic; saute until tortillas are crisp and garlic is golden brown, about 4 to 5 minutes.
Add onion puree and cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until reduced by half.
Add tomato puree,... - 40.6094
Roast Beef And Swiss Tortilla Roll Ups
1) Smear each tortilla with 1 tablespoon of salad dressing, covering the entire surface.
2) Place each tortilla with lettuce leaf and half of the roasted beef, cheese and onion.
3) Roll the tortilla tightly.
4) Cut the rolled tortilla in 1... - 32.8777
Beefy Tortilla Rolls
In small bowl, combine mustard, cream cheese, horseradish and cilantro.
Spread each flour tortilla with half the mustard mixture.
Top each with half the spinach leaves, roast beef and tomato slices.
Roll up each tortilla jelly-roll fashion.
Wrap each roll in... - 34.8055
Mexican Tortilla Sandwich
Butter 1 side of each tortilla.
Arrange 1 tortilla, buttered side down, in skillet or on cold griddle.
Layer cheese, chicken, onion and avocado over, leaving Winch border on all sides.
Drizzle evenly with salsa.
Top with remaining tortilla, buttered side... - 33.376
Tortilla Wheels With Pineapple Salsa
1. Prepare the filling by whisking the cream cheese with a wooden spoon until creamy and stirring in the remaining ingredients for filling.
2. Heat a nonstick skillet and add mustard seeds to it.
3. Broil for 1 to 2 minutes, stirring... - 47.147
Spread tortilla halves with bean dip.
Place 1 tortilla half in 22-oz casserole [2 tortilla halves in 8 x 8 x 2" dish]; top tortilla half [each tortilla half] with 2 slices salami and 1 tsp salsa.
Repeat layers 3 times.
Cover with waxed paper and microwave on... - 32.3675
Taco Salad With Tortilla
Crumble ground beef in a 11/2 qt.glass casserole dish.
Cover and microwave 5 to 7 minutes or until cooked.
Stir twice during cooking.
Drain and crumble meat into small pieces.
Stir in tomato sauce and spices.
Cover and microwave 4 to 5 minutes or until... - 41.1603
Cheese Tortilla Casserole
1. Put pork and ham into a 1 1/2-quart glass casserole. Cover with waxed paper. Cook in microwave oven 5 minutes at HIGH; stir once.
2. Add remaining ingredients except tortilla quarters and cheese; mix well. Cook uncovered in microwave oven 5 to 8 minutes at... - 32.2248
Cucumber Hummus Tortilla Pizza
To make the hummus: In a blender or food processor, combine the onion, cucumber, chickpeas, garlic, tahini, lemon juice, and salt.
Process for 3 minutes, or until smooth.
To make the pizza: Preheat the oven to 400°F.
Coat both sides of the tortillas with... - 44.8063
Try this Tortilla-Beef Casserole. An easily prepared non-vegetarian recipe, Tortilla-Beef Casserole is a side dish that you will always love to include in your menu. - 44.9698
1. Heat oven to 375°F. Melt butter in 10-inch skillet over medium heat; add chicken, oregano, salt and ground pepper. Cook chicken until golden, 3 to 5 minutes. Remove chicken from skillet, place in bowl and reserve.
2. Pour oil into the skillet until it... - 33.5272
Tofu Tortilla Roll Ups
In a large skillet, saute onions and bell peppers In vegetable oil until soft. Add tofu, garlic and chili powder. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Cook over medium-low heat until excess liquid evaporates, stirring occasionally.
Place tortillas flat on... - 31.5445
Cheesy Tortilla Pizzas
1. Preheat oven to 400°.
2. Combine pinto beans, 2 tablespoons lime juice, cumin, and garlic in a blender; process until smooth, scraping sides. Set aside.
3. Combine remaining 1 tablespoon lime juice, tomato, and next 4 ingredients in a small bowl. Toss... - 36.8814
Shrimp Tortilla Soup
1. Cut tortillas into 1/2-inch-wide strips. In a large skillet pour cooking oil to a depth of 1/4 inch; heat over medium-high heat. Fry tortilla strips, a few at a time, in hot oil about 1 1/2 minutes or till browned and crisp. Using a slotted spoon, transfer... - 35.8135
1) Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2) In a saute pan, add half the amount of corn oil. Heat over medium flame. When the oil is hot, frop in the tortillas in batches. Fry them for about 2 minutes until they turn soft but not crisp. Drain... - 46.361
Ham Turkey Spinach Tortilla Wraps
Wraps are healthy and a favorite with all. Check out this video that shares an amazing spinach wrap with fresh spinach, cucumbers and bell peppers along with ham and turkey. Make these wholesome and delicious wraps for your family and amaze them with this... - 118.948
1. In a medium size nonstick pan, put the sliced onions. Let it become transparent.
2. Add crudely cut thin potatoes.
3. Mix it well.
4. In a bowl, mix the flours, salt and enough water to make a thin paste like liquid.
5. Add this paste to the onion-potato.... - 28.1716
Picnic Tortilla Pinwheels
Cook bacon according to package directions. Lay out tortillas and spread each with 1 to 2 tablespoons of cream cheese.
Layer 1 1⁄2 bacon slices, apple and spinach in each tortilla and roll tightly.
Cut into thirds and serve, securing with toothpicks, if... - 23.7145
Courgette And Potato Tortilla
1. Cook the potatoes in boiling, salted water for about 5 minutes.
2. Heat the oil in a large frying pan which can also be used under the grill. Add the onion and cook gently for 3-4 minutes until it is beginning to soften. Add the potatoes, garlic and... - 33.8672
Turkey Vegetable Tortilla Dumplings
Combine first 10 ingredients in a large saucepan; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, over medium heat 45 minutes.
Remove turkey with a slotted spoon; keep broth mixture at a simmer.
Shred turkey; return turkey to broth mixture.
Combine... - 43.0214
Curried Chicken Tortilla Sandwiches
Rinse chicken, pat dry, and cut into 1-inch chunks.
In a bowl, stir together 1 cup of the yogurt, curry powder, cumin, coriander, ginger, 1/2 teaspoon of the garlic salt, pepper, and lemon juice.
Add chicken and stir to coat.
Cover and refrigerate for at... - 45.2597
Spanish Potato Tortilla
1. Place the potato slices in a large pot and add enough water to cover them by 1 inch. Bring to a boil; reduce the heat and simmer until the potatoes are just tender, about 3 minutes. Drain and let cool 5 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, heat a large nonstick skillet... - 30.4854
Vegetarian Tortilla Pizza
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Place beans, 2 tablespoons lime juice, cumin, and garlic in a blender; process until smooth, scraping bottom and sides frequently.
3. Combine tomatoes, cilantro, vinegar, jalapeno, 1 tablespoon lime juice, and salt. Toss and set... - 39.3504
Turkey Tortilla Rollers
1. Spread each tortilla with 3 tablespoons of cream cheese, extending the cheese to the outer edges. Lay 2 ounces of sliced turkey over the bottom half only of each tortilla, leaving a 1-inch margin on each outer edge. Place 1 ounce of sliced Swiss cheese... - 29.6468
Tortilla De Harina De Trigo
Sift dry ingredients together into mixing bowl.
Cut in lard as when making pie dough.
Add enough water to make a soft dough.
Roll out thinly on floured board.
Cut into 5-inch rounds.
Bake on lightly greased griddle, turning frequently to cook through.
Makes... - 34.549
Pork Sl Tortilla Casserole
1. Stack tortillas. Cut in half; then cut crosswise into 1/2-inch (1.3-cm) wide strips. Spread loosely on wire rack; let stand 1 to 2 hours to dry slightly.
2. Combine pork, 1 onion and salt in large saucepan; add water to cover pork. Heat over high heat to... - 40.4692
Fitch's Tijuana Tortilla Soup
In a 5 to 6-quart pan on medium heat, combine 1 tablespoon oil, onion, and garlic.
Stir often until onion is soft, about 10 minutes.
Then add potatoes, broth, carrots, celery, bell pepper, tequila, thyme, cumin, sage, bay leaf, pepper, and hot pepper... - 42.8675
Tuna Apple Tortilla Wraps
1. Spread each tortilla with 1 tablespoon of spread. Arrange apple slices down the center of the tortillas to within 1 inch of the edges.
2. Flake the tuna into a small bowl and combine with mayonnaise and pepper. Spoon tuna mixture over the apple slices.... - 26.4692
Tortilla De Patata A La Espanola
Cut potato in thin slices.
Chop onion fine.
Cut ham into small pieces.
Heat olive oil to verge of smoking and fry ham.
When it is slightly browned, add onions.
When onions are soft and golden, add potatoes.
After potatoes are cooked, allow mixture to cool a... - 34.2176
Tortilla Pan Fry
This is a quick and delicious gluten free dish with a Tex Mex flavor. Cook and serve up a pan full and it will be gone in no time. - 124.571
Tortilla Casserole With Chicken
Prepare Salsa Verde; set aside.
Place half the chicken in a 9- by 13-inch baking dish.
Spread with half the salsa.
Mix sour cream and whipping cream and spread half the mixture over salsa.
Top with half the tortilla strips and half the Cheddar cheese.
Repeat... - 36.6176
Saute onion and bell pepper in small amount of oil for 60 seconds.
Add carrots, celery, and potatoes and saute for 2 minutes.
Add hot chicken stock and seasonings; simmer for 5 to 10 minutes, or until vegetables are tender.
Add garbanzo beans, chicken, and... - 37.5418
Corn Relish & Water Crisped Tortilla Chips
Prepare Water-crisped Tortilla Chips and set aside.
Discard husks and silk from corn.
In a 5- to 6-quart pan, bring about 3 quarts water to a boil over high heat.
Add corn, cover, and cook until hot (about 5 minutes).
Drain and let cool; cut kernels from... - 44.107
Spanish Tortilla Omelette
1. Heat oil in a large heavy pan, put in potatoes with 1 teaspoon salt. Stir to coat with oil and cook on moderate heat for about 10 minutes.
2. Stir in onion and cook for a further 10 minutes until potatoes are tender and becoming golden brown.
3. Turn... - 39.496
Avocado Beef Tortilla Pizza
Crumble beef into a wide frying pan and stir over medium heat until lightly browned; drain and discard fat.
Add salt, garlic, mushrooms, and chile salsa.
Cook, stirring, over high heat until liquid has evaporated (about 3 minutes).
Brush tortillas lightly... - 46.2842
Nam's Tortilla De Patatas
1) Slice the potatoes into irregular 1/8-inch-thick pieces.
2) In a 10 1/2-inch nonstick skillet, over medium heat, heat oil until it just starts to sizzle.
3) Test for the heatness of oil by dropping a potato slice into it. If bubbles... - 40.0435
Sopa De Tortilla
This popular soup has as many variations as there are cooks. All seem to have some 'corn' taste, some 'smoky' taste, onion, cheese and of course, some kind of hot pepper. Use the variations depending on the ingredients at hand, and your taste. - 47.3989
A Spanish tortilla is definitely much delicious than usual tortilla. In fact, this is not actually a tortilla but you can say a baked omelet. Doesn't it sound delicious? To learn how to cook this super-exotic Spanish tortilla, watch this video. You are going... - 111.274
Tortilla De Patata Con Quelpo Japonés (spanish Omelette)
Today I am going to show you how to make Japanese-Style Spanish Omelette (Potato Tortilla). Potato Tortilla is one of the typical spanish dishes. In my recipe, I am not going to deep fry the potatoes in olive oil (because it is fattening) but steam them in a... - 98.9469
Here is a simple recipe for homemade tortillas. Tortillas can be served up fried as tacos, rolled into soft burritos or layered as enchiladas. Today tortillas are used in a variety of ways, when you make them homemade it makes all the difference! - 112.931
Candy Cane Chocolate Tortilla Chip
1. Heat water to a low boil in a double boiler on the stove.
2. Prepare a baking pan with parchment paper.
3. Place candy canes in a plastic bag and crush them into fine pieces using a kitchen hammer or measuring cup.
4. Once the water... - 0
Spanish Tortilla With Saffron Tomato Sauce
Prepare the saffron tomato sauce: In a small skillet, heat the oil over medium heat.
Add the onion and saute for 2 to 3 minutes, or until soft.
Add the garlic and cook for 10 to 15 seconds.
Add the wine and saffron.
Reduce the heat to low and stir in the... - 43.8982