- » Thin Pizza
Thin Pizza Recipes
Enjoy our collection of thin pizza recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for thin pizza recipes.
Potatoes Thin Crust Pizza
Love pizza and want to try some thin crust ones - here is the recipe. A different kind of pizza with marinated potatoes as the topping. The caramelized onion and the anchovy adds a good flavour to it. Worcestershire Sauce which is added in the making of... - 135.023
Veg Thin Crust Pizza
Preheat the oven to 350 degree F.
Roll out the pizza dough and tranfer it to the baking sheet.
Prick the dough all over with a fork.
Brush with extra virgin olive oil. Add salt & pepper to taste and bake the dough until lightly brown (about 6-7 minutes).... - 44.2525
Thin Crust Cheese Pizza
Classic never dies !! This video prepares a basic cheese pizza on a thin crust. Kids of all ages will love making-and munching-this hearty and convenient meal. The basic pizza crust and sauce is loaded with cheese to make it yummy. - 121.415
Here is my recipe of an awesome hawaiian pizza. Only BASIC ingredients! NO premakes! No yeast!
TASTES AWESOME! - 36.6469
Pizza With Caramelized Onion And Fig Topping
Pizza can be made with any choiceful toppings and here is a recipe to make one. Check out chef Mike making pizza with flavored caramelized onion and fig topping. Great when had with wine! - 108.643
Sausage Pizza Supreme
Saute first 4 ingredients in hot oil in a Dutch oven until tender; set aside.
Place tomatoes in container of an electric blender or food processor, and process until smooth; add to onion mixture.
Stir in tomato paste, oregano, and pepper.
Bring to a boil;... - 42.8016
Hearty Sausage And Pepper Pizza
Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
In a large skillet, sauté sausage, peppers, onion and garlic in oil until sausage is thoroughly cooked; drain fat. Add Parmesan cheese and set aside. Evenly spread sauce over each roll-half. Top with sausage mixture and... - 30.5223
In medium bowl, combine soup mix, 1 cup of the flour, sugar and yeast; mix well.
With mixer at low speed, gradually pour warm water and oil into dry ingredients; beat until just mixed.
With mixer at medium speed, beat 4 minutes, scraping bowl often.
With... - 41.9027
Tired of eating at Dominos and Papa Jones? How about preparing your own pizza at home. Chef Todd Mohr presents a super simple pizza recipe using easy-to-find ingredients. Pizzas prepared in your own kitchen will any day cost you less dough and is more... - 103.805
Spread pizza sauce on cut side of buns.
Place 6 pep- peroni slices on each bun; cover with cheese.
Broil for 5 minutes or until cheese melts. - 24.4179
Z Pizza - Part 3 (pizza Rustica )
1.Preheat the oven to 500 degrees Farenheit.
2.Brush the pizza base lightly with oil.
3.Sprinkle the mozzarella cheese on the pizza base.
4.Next goes in the gorgonzola cheese all over the pizza.
5.Place the thinly sliced pears on the... - 94.9689
Deluxe Turkey Club Pizza
Unroll pizza dough and press onto a greased 12-in pizza pan; build up edges slightly.
Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
Bake at 425° for 12-14 minutes or until edges are lightly browned.
Combine mayonnaise and lemon peel; spread over crust.
Top with tomato,... - 43.6927
Prebake Thin Pizza Crusts as directed; brush lightly with olive oil.
Sprinkle with shredded mozzarella cheese, parmesan cheese, and basil.
If desired, add 6 to 8 anchovy fillets, chopped.
Continue baking as directed. - 23.8363
Season the chopped tomatoes with salt and pepper and then spread evenly over the prepared dough.
Cut the anchovies in half and arrange over the tomatoes; cover with the cheese and sprinkle with the herbs and olive oil.
Bake the large pizza toward the top of a... - 25.8975
California Salad Pizzas
Combine first 5 ingredients in a small bowl; stir well, and set aside.
Process cottage cheese in container of an electric blender or food processor until pureed.
Spread pureed cheese over each muffin half; top with tomato sauce mixture.
Arrange pepper slices,... - 41.1697
Blend soup and garlic.
Cut each muffin into three thin round slices to form bases for pizzas; toast.
Spread each with soup; sprinkle with oregano and red peppers.
Cut cheese into small strips; place on top of sauce.
Broil until cheese is melted. - 30.496
Four Cheese Pizza
On lightly oiled baking sheet, bake pizza crust in 425F (220C) oven 10 minutes or until lightly browned.
Remove from oven and let cool slightly.
Brush half of the olive oil over crust.
Spread ricotta evenly over crust.
Sprinkle evenly with Gorgonzola, then... - 36.834
Pancetta And Pear Pizzas
Prepare pizza dough as described in recipe.
Divide into four portions and shape each to form a 6 round.
Place rounds on lightly greased baking trays and cover with pancetta or bacon.
Arrange pear slices attractively on top of bacon, then sprinkle with cheese... - 33.5535
Easy Grilled Sourdough Pizza Crust
Craving for some yummy home-baked pizza? Try grilling this luscious spurdough pizza at home that can be easily prepared at home using the freshest and easy-to-use-ingredients. Top it with your favorite topping and voila! you are done. - 115.439
Tomato Onion Topping Pizza
1.Preheat the oven to 425 F.
2.Make the pizza dough.
3.Take a large skillet, heat oil in it and once done, put onions and saute lightly.
4.Spread the onion slices on pizza dough.
5.Make a layer of sliced tomatoes and olives on the... - 47.6347
Onion And Capsicum Pizza
In a large mixing bowl, take warm water, sprinkle yeast and sugar over it.
Keep covered for 10 minutes.
Put salt, oil and flour to soaked yeast and mix with fork for 2-3 minutes and knead with hands to make a soft dough.
Cover dough with damp cloth and keep... - 45.8129
Friends and family appreciate the different twist on ordinary pizza. - 36.5437
Wild Mushroom Pizza
Looking for a party starter? Onion, garlic, Parmesan and parsley top this tempting mushroom munchie. - 34.3545
Yogurt Chicken Pizza
Yogurt Chicken Pizza is an easy to cook recipe. Yogurt Chicken Pizza gets its taste from chicken mixed with yoghurts and topped with nuts. Yogurt Chicken Pizza is inspired by many food joints worldwide. - 35.8768
Decide that toppings you want on your pizza.
If you want green pepper on your pizza, rinse it with running cold water.
Pat it dry.
Place the pepper on a cutting board.
With a paring knife, cut it lengthwise in half.
With the paring knife or your fingers,... - 41.0634
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 475 degrees.
2) To prepare the dough, dissolve the yeast and sugar in i/4 cup warm water in a small bowl. Allow the mixture to stand till it is bubbly. This generally takes about 10 minutes.
3) Into a... - 42.5959
Pizza With Crusty Topping
There is nothing better than fresh homemade made pizza! Here in the video the chef provides instructions to make pizza right from the scratch and also provides some simple topping ideas. Every night can be pizza night with such simple pizza recipes. Video... - 83.5097
Homemade Pizza Vegan Style
For all the pizza lovers, here's a must try recipe. Watch the Chef prepare this Homemade Pizza Vegan Style that is a perfect combination of taste and health. Surprise your family with this Italian delicacy today. - 101.993
In mixer bowl combine 1 1/4 cups of the flour, the yeast, and salt.
Stir in warm water and oil.
Beat at low speed of electric mixer for 1/2 minute, scraping bowl constantly.
Beat 3 minutes at high speed.
Stir in as much of remaining flour as you can mix in... - 32.9852
Preheat grill to a medium heat.
Roll out pizza dough to thin layer and cut out round disks from the pizza dough. (Depending on how big your cutter is will depend on how many disks you get.)
In a bowl combine olive oil, salt, pepper and oregano. Spread oil... - 35.2519
Homemade Pizza For A Low Carb Diet
Reintroduce pizza back into your low carb diet thanks to this Atkins-friendly homemade pizza crust. This Low Carb Pizza Crust recipe from Kent Altena will show you how to make a thin crust pizza with coconut flour. Plus, this homemade pizza recipe can be... - 104.457
Homemade pizza is something many of you cherish. You can prepare it without much hassle, when you know the tricks. In this video, top chef shares the secret of baking a crispy pizza. Follow carefully and bake your own. - 93.1342
Anchovy Pizza (pizza Con Acciughe)
Anchovy Pizza (Pizza Con Acciughe) is truly an anchovy treat with an Italian twist. The Anchovy Pizza (Pizza Con Acciughe) is easy to prepare, provided that you have the basic pizza dough ready. Check out the recipe of Anchovy Pizza (Pizza Con Acciughe). - 34.4177
Quick Tuna Pizzas
Empty contents of cans into mixing bowl.
Add next 5 ingredients and mix lightly with a fork.
Season to taste.
Chill. - 34.9656
1) Set the oven to 450°.
2) Take a large baking sheet and grease it with oil.
3) Take a large bowl and start making the base by sifting the flour into it.
4) Cut butter into this and rub the mixture well until it looks like fine bread... - 47.5162
Caramelized Onion, Walnut, And Blue Cheese Pizza
To Cook Onions: Thinly slice onions by hand or in a food processor with the thin (2 mm) slicing blade; you should have about 5 cups.
Melt butter in large skillet.
Add onions and cook slowly over low heat, stirring occasionally, until soft and golden.
This... - 34.8496
Individual Oregano Pizzas
1. To make dough, place flour, sugar and salt in a food processor and pulse once or twice to mix. With machine running, add eggs (a), then slowly pour in oil and wine. Continue processing until a smooth, glossy ball forms. Turn onto a lightly floured surface... - 35.2855
Pizza Bianco White Pizza
1. Heat an oven to 500° F. Divide pizza dough in half and roll into two 12-inch circles. Sprinkle each of two baking sheets with 1 tablespoon cornmeal. Place dough circles on cornmeal.
2. In small bowl, combine basil, garlic, pepper, and olive oil. Spread... - 31.0806
Prepare cake mix according to package directions.
Pour into a greased and floured 12-inch pizza pan.
Bake at 350Â° for 20 minutes.
Let cool in pan 10 minutes; remove to wire rack, and cool completely.
Combine preserves and water in a small saucepan; heat... - 36.4247
1 Preheat the broiler, setting the rack 6 inches from the heat.
Cut the bread crosswise into 4 pieces and halve each piece horizontally.
Arrange the bread, cut sides up, on a baking sheet and toast it underthebroilerfor 1 to 2 minutes or until lightly... - 43.3407
Cornmeal Pizza With Pink Beans
Preheat the oven to 375°F.
In a small bowl, mix the cornmeal with 2/3 cup of the cold water; in a small heavy saucepan, bring the other 2/3 cup water to a boil.
Gradually add the cornmeal mixture to the boiling water, whisking constantly with a fork until it... - 44.1737
Char Grilled Pepperoni Pizza
If you love pizza, you are sure to go head over heels for this Char Grilled Pepperoni Pizza. This pepperoni variety packs in the richnes of tomato, cheese and seasonings. Just give this easy and yummy Char Grilled Pepperoni Pizza a try. - 34.4726
Tomato Polenta Pizza
In a large saucepan bring milk just to boiling over medium heat.
Sprinkle the semolina flour over milk, stirring constantly.
Cook and stir for 2 minutes (mixture will be very stiff).
Remove from heat and cool for 5 minutes.
Stir in eggs, Asiago cheese, salt,... - 41.9988
Pita Party Pizzas
1. Spread 1/4 of the tomato paste on top of each pita pocket. Top with 1/4 of the mozzarella cheese followed by 1/4 of the mushrooms and a few onion rings. Sprinkle with 1/4 of the Italian seasoning and the Parmesan cheese.
2. Place the pita pizzas on a... - 28.3862
Pat cookie dough into an ungreased 15-inch pizza stone.
Bake at 375° for 10 to 12 minutes or until browned; cool.
Beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth.
Fold in whipped topping.
Spread over crust.
Arrange fruit on top.
In saucepan, combine the sugar,... - 44.9936
Smoked Sausage Sandwich Pizza
1. Preheat the oven to (400°F).
2. In a food processor, process onion and milk until onions get finely chopped or for 3-4 seconds.
3. Blend in mustard, biscuit mix and blend of fine herbs.
4. Stir the ingredients to make soft dough,... - 43.9679
Drain anchovies and soak in milk to remove excess saltiness.
Sprinkle a 10-inch (25-cm) flan tin with cold water.
Preheat oven to 400°F (205°C).
On a floured surface, roll out pastry dough to fit dampened flan tin.
Place dough in tin without... - 43.2553
1 Thaw the bread dough. On a lightly floured surface, divide dough into 8 pieces. Cover; let dough rest for 10 minutes. Roll each piece of dough into a 6-inch circle. Grease 2 extra-large baking sheets; sprinkle with the cornmeal. Transfer dough circles to... - 35.5615
1 In a large skillet cook ground beef until brown. Drain well. Stir in the 3/4 cup water, the chili peppers, taco seasoning mix, and chili powder. Simmer, uncovered, about 15 minutes or until thick.
2 Meanwhile, generously grease a 12- to 14-inch pizza pan.... - 35.1517
The No Pizza Pizza
1) Preheat oven to 325°.
2) In a bowl, add soy flour, corn meal and mineral salt to combine.
3) Pour in oil, honey and water and mix thoroughly.
4) Use an oiled baking sheet to spread the mixture to 1/4" thick by making a ridge around... - 42.4156
Prepare Crusty Dough.
While it rises, prepare filling.
Heat 3 tablespoons of the oil in a wide frying pan over medium heat.
Add onion, garlic, mushrooms, green pepper, and carrot.
Cook, stirring, until vegetables are soft .
Stir in tomato sauce, olives,... - 44.9668
Whole Wheat Pizza
1. Preheat oven to 425°.
2. Take a medium sized mixing bowl and combine and mix together water, oil, sugar, and 1/2 teaspoon salt in it.
3. Sprinkle yeast over mixture.
4. Stir continuously until ingredients dissolve.
5. Gradually add... - 46.8822
Try this delicious version of Lahmajoun. An easy to prepare non-vegetarian recipe, Lahmajoun is a dish that you would love to talk about with us! - 24.1847
To prepare the sauce, put tomatoes in boiling water for 3-4 minutes.
Remove from water.
Puree in a mixer.
Heat oil or butter.
Add garlic, stir for a minute.
Add pureed tomatoes, tomato ketchup, oregano, salt and red chilli flakes, cook for 5... - 42.2903
Prebake Thin Pizza Crusts as directed.
For sauce, in 1 1/2-quart saucepan cook garlic in olive oil or cooking oil just till garlic is lightly browned.
Drain tomatoes, reserving 1/2 cup juice.
To garlic add the tomatoes, reserved tomato juice, tomato paste,... - 31.7103
1. In a pan heat olive oil and sauté garlic paste, red onion, red and green bell pepper along with salt to taste.
2. Add boiled black beans and water let it cook for more 10 minutes.
3. Mix in red chili powder and smash the mixture using a potato... - 106.375
1. Preheat oven to 450° F
2. In medium sized mixing bowl add:
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup milk (any kind of milk: dairy, almond, soy or just plain water)
3. Microwave liquid for 45 seconds OR heat in pan on stove top, till bath water temperature. Do not exceed... - 28.2761
Preheat oven to 425 degreos.
Combine biscuit mix and T/3 cup water to form dough.
Spread dough thinly in 12-inch round pizza pan.
Prick with fork.
Bake 5 to 7 minutes.
Ren-ove from oven.
Reduce heat to 375 degrees.
Brown sausage and ground beef;... - 45.1889
Wild Mushroom Pizza
Preheat the oven to 475°F.
Coat a baking sheet with no-stick spray.
Sprinkle with the cornmeal.
Unroll the pizza dough and spread on the prepared baking sheet.
Coat a large no-stick skillet with no-stick spray and place over medium heat.
Add the onions,... - 40.7569
Pesto Dijon Pizzas
1. Blend parsley, mustard, walnuts, oil, 1 tablespoon Parmesan cheese and 1 teaspoon basil in small bowl. Divide mixture and spread evenly onto each pizza crust. Top each crust with 2 ounces ham, tomato slices and mozzarella cheese. Sprinkle with remaining... - 32.3551
Tuna And Red Onion Pizza
Are you looking for a quick and easy pizza recipe that will yield a yummy dish that you can easily cook in your home? Then this video is just the thing for you. Watch and learn to bake the perfect pizza that is sure to get everyone's mouths watering. Watch... - 106.46
Grease two 12- or 13-inch pizza pans or 2 large cookie sheets.
Measure warm water into medium mixing bowl.
Add sugar and stir to dissolve.
Sprinkle yeast over and let stand 10 minutes.
Combine evaporated milk and hot water and stir into yeast... - 43.5031
Those who enjoy making pizza at home must surely try this recipe. The Chef shows such a simple recipe to make homemade pizza. There are so many different toppings you can use to make the pizza tastier. - 100.401
Healthy Homemade Pizza
Everything tastes better homemade! Great tasting, low fat, whole wheat crust, everyone will love it! - 41.3561
Roll out two rounds of dough to fit two oiled pizza pans or roll out two rectangles to fit cookie sheets.
Brush dough lightly with oil and spread 1 C pizza sauce on each piece.
Arrange sausage slices and cheese evenly over sauce and sprinkle with... - 21.99
French Style Pizza Bites
These french style pizzza bites are small bite sized appetizer pizzas. Made with olives, bell pepper and onion slices, these french pizzas are flavored with cheese and garlic. Peppy and easy to make, french style pizza bites does a great job as appetizers for... - 41.8394
Combine olive oil and garlic; set aside.
Cut roll of refrigerated dough into quarters.
Flatten each quarter into a 5 1/2- to 6-inch circle.
Brush both sides of circles with the oil mixture.
Place dough circles in center of the cooking grill.
Grill 6... - 42.082
Gourmet Thai Chicken Pizza
"If you're looking for a pizza that has a lot of flavor and is a little different from the rest, then this is an easy and delicious recipe to make that is sure to become a favorite. The carrot and cilantro dressed on top is a must." - 47.1893
Corned Beef-cabbage Pizza
I found this Corned Beef-Cabbage Pizza recipe when I was searching for something different. I tried, served and is now happy that I did - believe me, this Corned Beef-Cabbage Pizza was an instant hit. Check out the recipe of Corned Beef-Cabbage Pizza. - 45.6156
Tomato Anchovy Pizza
1. Preheat oven to 500°. Divide pizza dough in half and roll into two 12-inch circles. Sprinkle each of two baking sheets with 1 tablespoon cornmeal. Place dough circles on cornmeal.
2. Pat anchovies dry. In a small bowl, combine garlic, sauce, oregano, and... - 28.9201
Shrimp And Sun Dried Tomato Pizza
1) Preheat the oven to 500° F. Lightly sprinkle a wooden pizza paddle with flour or semolina.
2) Place a basic pizza dough on the wooden paddle and brush it with 1/2 tablespoon of olive oil.
3) Sprinkle the top with fontina and... - 43.018
Thai Meat Pizzas
Thai Meat Pizzas has a fine taste. Thai Meat Pizzas gets its taste from steak marinated In Thai style. Thai Meat Pizzas is inspired by many restaurants worldwide. - 41.402
Preheat oven to 450°F.
Combine lamb, onion salt, fennel, oregano, basil and red pepper flakes in small bowl; mix until well blended.
Heat oil in 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat until hot; add lamb mixture.
Cook and stir, breaking up with spoon until... - 40.576
Easy Pepperoni And Ground Pork Pizza
1. Preheat the oven at 375 degrees F.
1. In a skillet on medium heat add in the oil. Once the oil is hot add the pork. Season with salt and pepper and cook until brown.
2. Take out the pork in a utensil and set aside.
3. Dust the pizza... - 0
Have you seen "Ratatouille"? It is a movie released in 2007.
There was a contest related to this movie at that time and my "Ratatouille Pizza" won the Second Prize!
It is juicy, healthy, tasty and delicious!
You can use pre-made pizza dough, but if you want... - 111.095
Simple Pizza Dough
1. Place yeast in small bowl. Stir in the water and the sugar. Let stand for about 10 minutes, then mix.
2. In a large mixing bowl or work bowl of a food processor, combine flour, cornmeal, rosemary, if desired, and salt. Add yeast and olive oil, and mix... - 41.342
Chilly Garden Pizza
1. Spread the cheese over the pizza crust
2. Top the cheese with the spinach, cucumber, tomato, mushrooms, and the basil
3. Sprinkle the top with salt and pepper
4. Top with the carrots and serve hot - 41.325
Prepare bread dough according to packet instructions, sprinkle 1 tablespoon oil, turn onto lightly floured surface, knead until dough is of very smooth texture.
Transfer dough to very large airtight container, set aside in warm place for 1 hour.
Dough will... - 46.2887
Pizza Closed Pie
Roll pizza dough thinly and line a flat round baking plate.
Spread thickly with the cheese, add a layer or onion, then olives, and pour the tomato puree over, sprinkle with the grated cheese and cover with another thin layer of pastry.
Slit the top.
Bake in... - 24.2091
Chicken And Spinach Pizza
1. Preheat oven to 450°.
2. Place crust on an ungreased baking sheet.
3. Combine chicken, spinach, and spaghetti sauce in a bowl; spoon evenly over crust. Top with cheese.
4. Bake at 450° for 12 minutes or until crust is browned and cheese melts. Top with... - 26.4768
1) Preheat oven to 350 degree.
2) Cut the English Muffins into half and brush the surface with olive oil.
3) Heat oil, saute onion, and then stir in mushrooms.
4) Top the muffin halves with tomato slices, season to taste, and sprinkle... - 44.8738
1. Preheat the grill and toast the ciabatta lightly on both sides. Spread the cut sides thinly with the tomato sauce and sprinkle over a few chilli flakes.
2. Lay the mozzarella slices on top, then put three pieces of artichoke heart on top of the mozzarella... - 33.6696
1 Chop enough of the eggplant to make 1 cup. Halve remaining eggplant lengthwise and thinly slice; set aside. In a medium skillet cook onion and garlic in / tablespoon of the oil until tender. Add chopped eggplant, chopped tomatoes, oregano or thyme, sugar,... - 32.3301
Crispy Salmon Pizza
Cut each tortilla into 6 wedges.
Lightly brush wedges with olive oil, both sides.
Broil for a few minutes on each side until golden brown and crisp.
Let cool, then spread with equal amounts of cheese.
Top with smoked salmon.
Garnish with capers and tiny dill... - 26.5915
Beef And Mushroom Pizza Topping
In skillet cook ground beef till meat is browned; drain off fat.
Stir in tomato sauce, mushroom stems and pieces, oregano, and salt.
Cover; simmer about 10 minutes.
Spread desired pizza crusts with meat mixture; top with green pepper slices and mozzarella... - 27.7116
Turkey And Mushroom Pizza
1) Preheat the oven to 475 degrees.
2) Over the pizza crust, spoon the tomato sauce, leaving a 1/2 inch border.
3) On top, add mushrooms, pastrami, peppers and oregano.
4) Place the crust on the bottom shelf of the oven and bake 10 to 12... - 38.3597
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) With half of the olive oil, brush the dough.
3) Peel the tomatoes and seed them. Drain well.
4) Cut the tomatoes into thin slices.
5) In the remaining olive oil, gently cook the tomatoes... - 41.9723
Tomato Pesto Pizza
1. In a small mixing bowl stir together cream cheese, pesto, and pepper. Spread the pesto mixture atop the Italian bread shells. Top with tomatoes and green onion. Sprinkle with cheese. Place pizzas on a baking sheet. Bake in a 450° oven for 8 to 10 minutes... - 30.8486
1) In a skillet, sauté the onion slices and potato in oil. Cook till the onions start to look transparent. Drain properly.
2) In a slow cooker, combine together the cheese, potatoes, onions, pepperoni and salt.
3) Over the top, pour the pizza... - 35.4094
Speedy Microwave Pizza Toasties
Toast bread until golden and crisp.
Lay tomatoes or sauce over 2 slices of bread.
Top with slices of mozzarella and a slice of ham.
Lay other piece of toast on top, press lightly together.
Put one sandwich on a plate, microwave on High for 45 secs, then... - 29.3267
Pint Sized Pizzas
Combine first four ingredients; mix well.
Spread sliced bread with mixture.
Top bread with bologna; sprinkle with grated cheese.
Broil 2 to 4 minutes or until cheese melts or bake at 425° for approximately 20 minutes. - 32.8828
Mix Crustand press thinly into 12 inch round pan.
Bake at 325° for 15 minutes.
Filling: Mix sugar and softened cream cheese.
Spread on Crust.
Topping: Mix fruit juice, sugar and cornstarch and cook; stirring constantly until thick and clear (or cook in... - 37.879
1) Take a small bowl,combine tomato sauce with basil and garlic powder.
2) On a broiler pan,arrange muffin halves on piece of foil.
3)Evenly spread 1/4 of the sauce mixture on each half and top each with half of the frankfurter slices,... - 38.3553
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 450 degrees.
2) To prepare the crust, sift into a bowl both the flours, paprika and pepper.
3) Add the butter and rub it in till the mixture starts to look like breadcrumbs.
4) Combine together the water... - 45.0428
1) Preheat the oven to 425° or gas mark 7.
2) Take a large baking sheet or 14-inch round pizza pan and grease it.
3) In a small bowl, take warm water and dissolve yeast and keep aside.
4) Take a large bowl and combine the flours to start making... - 45.2022
Deep Dish Jumbo Pizza
Assemble Food Grinder with Fine Disc.
Grind meat into large bowl.
Put meat into heated large skillet; cook until browned, stirring as necessary.
Drain off excess fat; set aside.
Heat milk and shortening to 120°F (48°C); set aside.
In... - 42.5391
Satay Chicken Pizzas
Satay Chicken Pizzas has a grand taste. Satay Chicken Pizzas gets its taste from chicken mixed with carrot and beans. Satay Chicken Pizzas is inspired by many restaurants worldwide. - 36.6046
Penny-Wise Pizza has a great taste. The cheese and oregano gives the Penny-Wise Pizza an astonishing taste. Penny-Wise Pizza is inspired by restaurants internationally. Must catch it. - 32.3224
Thin Pizza Recipes By Category