- » Thin Pizza
Thin Pizza Recipes
Enjoy our collection of thin pizza recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for thin pizza recipes.
Potatoes Thin Crust Pizza
Love pizza and want to try some thin crust ones - here is the recipe. A different kind of pizza with marinated potatoes as the topping. The caramelized onion and the anchovy adds a good flavour to it. Worcestershire Sauce which is added in the making of... - 133.45
Veg Thin Crust Pizza
Preheat the oven to 350 degree F.
Roll out the pizza dough and tranfer it to the baking sheet.
Prick the dough all over with a fork.
Brush with extra virgin olive oil. Add salt & pepper to taste and bake the dough until lightly brown (about 6-7 minutes).... - 42.6136
Thin Crust Cheese Pizza
Classic never dies !! This video prepares a basic cheese pizza on a thin crust. Kids of all ages will love making-and munching-this hearty and convenient meal. The basic pizza crust and sauce is loaded with cheese to make it yummy. - 107.87
Thin Crust Flat Bread Pizza
1. In a bowl, combine flour, salt, sugar, yeast, and seasoning. Mix well and pour oil.
2. Gradually pour water and knead into soft dough. Take some oil and knead the dough to make it smooth.
3. In greased bowl, place the dough, cover with... - 0
Here is my recipe of an awesome hawaiian pizza. Only BASIC ingredients! NO premakes! No yeast!
TASTES AWESOME! - 36.6504
Pizza With Caramelized Onion And Fig Topping
Pizza can be made with any choiceful toppings and here is a recipe to make one. Check out chef Mike making pizza with flavored caramelized onion and fig topping. Great when had with wine! - 105.263
Yogurt Chicken Pizza
Yogurt Chicken Pizza is an easy to cook recipe. Yogurt Chicken Pizza gets its taste from chicken mixed with yoghurts and topped with nuts. Yogurt Chicken Pizza is inspired by many food joints worldwide. - 38.0316
Sausage Pizza Supreme
Saute first 4 ingredients in hot oil in a Dutch oven until tender; set aside.
Place tomatoes in container of an electric blender or food processor, and process until smooth; add to onion mixture.
Stir in tomato paste, oregano, and pepper.
Bring to a boil;... - 45.3689
Spread pizza sauce on cut side of buns.
Place 6 pep- peroni slices on each bun; cover with cheese.
Broil for 5 minutes or until cheese melts. - 27.0366
Blend soup and garlic.
Cut each muffin into three thin round slices to form bases for pizzas; toast.
Spread each with soup; sprinkle with oregano and red peppers.
Cut cheese into small strips; place on top of sauce.
Broil until cheese is melted. - 32.7422
Four Cheese Pizza
On lightly oiled baking sheet, bake pizza crust in 425F (220C) oven 10 minutes or until lightly browned.
Remove from oven and let cool slightly.
Brush half of the olive oil over crust.
Spread ricotta evenly over crust.
Sprinkle evenly with Gorgonzola, then... - 37.8813
Quick Tuna Pizzas
Empty contents of cans into mixing bowl.
Add next 5 ingredients and mix lightly with a fork.
Season to taste.
Chill. - 36.5071
Hearty Sausage And Pepper Pizza
Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
In a large skillet, sauté sausage, peppers, onion and garlic in oil until sausage is thoroughly cooked; drain fat. Add Parmesan cheese and set aside. Evenly spread sauce over each roll-half. Top with sausage mixture and... - 28.8601
Char Grilled Pepperoni Pizza
If you love pizza, you are sure to go head over heels for this Char Grilled Pepperoni Pizza. This pepperoni variety packs in the richnes of tomato, cheese and seasonings. Just give this easy and yummy Char Grilled Pepperoni Pizza a try. - 36.9664
Try this delicious version of Lahmajoun. An easy to prepare non-vegetarian recipe, Lahmajoun is a dish that you would love to talk about with us! - 26.6269
Tired of eating at Dominos and Papa Jones? How about preparing your own pizza at home. Chef Todd Mohr presents a super simple pizza recipe using easy-to-find ingredients. Pizzas prepared in your own kitchen will any day cost you less dough and is more... - 100.495
Homemade Pizza Vegan Style
For all the pizza lovers, here's a must try recipe. Watch the Chef prepare this Homemade Pizza Vegan Style that is a perfect combination of taste and health. Surprise your family with this Italian delicacy today. - 102.105
In mixer bowl combine 1 1/4 cups of the flour, the yeast, and salt.
Stir in warm water and oil.
Beat at low speed of electric mixer for 1/2 minute, scraping bowl constantly.
Beat 3 minutes at high speed.
Stir in as much of remaining flour as you can mix in... - 34.5086
Z Pizza - Part 3 (pizza Rustica )
1.Preheat the oven to 500 degrees Farenheit.
2.Brush the pizza base lightly with oil.
3.Sprinkle the mozzarella cheese on the pizza base.
4.Next goes in the gorgonzola cheese all over the pizza.
5.Place the thinly sliced pears on the... - 93.3005
Prebake Thin Pizza Crusts as directed; brush lightly with olive oil.
Sprinkle with shredded mozzarella cheese, parmesan cheese, and basil.
If desired, add 6 to 8 anchovy fillets, chopped.
Continue baking as directed. - 25.0405
Deluxe Turkey Club Pizza
Unroll pizza dough and press onto a greased 12-in pizza pan; build up edges slightly.
Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
Bake at 425° for 12-14 minutes or until edges are lightly browned.
Combine mayonnaise and lemon peel; spread over crust.
Top with tomato,... - 43.5093
Deluxe Turkey Club Pizza
Preheat oven to 425°F Unroll dough and place on 13-inch Round Baking Stone.
Starting at center, roll dough into a 12-inch circle, using Dough and Pizza Roller.
Sprinkle sesame seeds evenly over dough.
Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until crust is light golden... - 42.988
Season the chopped tomatoes with salt and pepper and then spread evenly over the prepared dough.
Cut the anchovies in half and arrange over the tomatoes; cover with the cheese and sprinkle with the herbs and olive oil.
Bake the large pizza toward the top of a... - 27.5871
Beef And Mushroom Pizza Topping
In skillet cook ground beef till meat is browned; drain off fat.
Stir in tomato sauce, mushroom stems and pieces, oregano, and salt.
Cover; simmer about 10 minutes.
Spread desired pizza crusts with meat mixture; top with green pepper slices and mozzarella... - 30.3383
Deluxe Turkey Club Pizza
1. Pre-heat oven to 425°F.
2. Using a nonstick cooking spray, coat a 12-inch pizza pan or 13x9-inch pan.
3. On to a lightly floured surface, roll out dough. Transfer onto the sprayed pan. Starting at center, press out with hands.
4.... - 46.714
California Salad Pizzas
Combine first 5 ingredients in a small bowl; stir well, and set aside.
Process cottage cheese in container of an electric blender or food processor until pureed.
Spread pureed cheese over each muffin half; top with tomato sauce mixture.
Arrange pepper slices,... - 43.6542
Pat cookie dough into an ungreased 15-inch pizza stone.
Bake at 375° for 10 to 12 minutes or until browned; cool.
Beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth.
Fold in whipped topping.
Spread over crust.
Arrange fruit on top.
In saucepan, combine the sugar,... - 46.0796
Pita Party Pizzas
1. Spread 1/4 of the tomato paste on top of each pita pocket. Top with 1/4 of the mozzarella cheese followed by 1/4 of the mushrooms and a few onion rings. Sprinkle with 1/4 of the Italian seasoning and the Parmesan cheese.
2. Place the pita pizzas on a... - 29.4579
Caramelized Onion Go Rgonzola Pizza
Divide the bread dough in half.
Press each portion onto a greased 12-inch pizza pan; build up edges slightly.
Prick dough several times with a fork.
Cover and let rise in a warm place for 30 minutes.
Meanwhile, in a large skillet over medium heat, melt butter... - 45.3958
Drain anchovies and soak in milk to remove excess saltiness.
Sprinkle a 10-inch (25-cm) flan tin with cold water.
Preheat oven to 400°F (205°C).
On a floured surface, roll out pastry dough to fit dampened flan tin.
Place dough in tin without... - 45.3554
Asparagus And Plum Tomato Pizza
1 Preheat the oven to 400 degrees farenheit
2 Place an oven rack in the centre of the oven.
3 If you have a pizza stone, heat that too.
4 Neatly trim the tough ends off asparagus, leaving 4- or 5-inch tender spears.
5 In a... - 40.6858
Caramelized Onion And Sausage Pizza
1. Preheat the oven to 450°F. Spray a baking sheet with non-stick spray.
2. Heat the oil in a medium non-stick skillet over medium-high heat. Add the onions, sugar, oregano, and salt; cook, stirring occasionally, until the onions soften, about 3 minutes. Add... - 37.0014
Wild Mushroom Pizza
Preheat the oven to 475°F.
Coat a baking sheet with no-stick spray.
Sprinkle with the cornmeal.
Unroll the pizza dough and spread on the prepared baking sheet.
Coat a large no-stick skillet with no-stick spray and place over medium heat.
Add the onions,... - 41.8075
Easy Grilled Sourdough Pizza Crust
Craving for some yummy home-baked pizza? Try grilling this luscious spurdough pizza at home that can be easily prepared at home using the freshest and easy-to-use-ingredients. Top it with your favorite topping and voila! you are done. - 110.461
Tomato Onion Topping Pizza
1.Preheat the oven to 425 F.
2.Make the pizza dough.
3.Take a large skillet, heat oil in it and once done, put onions and saute lightly.
4.Spread the onion slices on pizza dough.
5.Make a layer of sliced tomatoes and olives on the... - 46.673
100% Whole Wheat Pizza With Meat Paneer Topping
So this pizza replaces our weekly indulgence in the specialty restaurant! It has 100% whole wheat crust and what’s more, since it is homemade, you can adjust the topping as per your taste requirement. - 0
Onion And Capsicum Pizza
In a large mixing bowl, take warm water, sprinkle yeast and sugar over it.
Keep covered for 10 minutes.
Put salt, oil and flour to soaked yeast and mix with fork for 2-3 minutes and knead with hands to make a soft dough.
Cover dough with damp cloth and keep... - 46.0515
Friends and family appreciate the different twist on ordinary pizza. - 36.9171
Southwest Chicken Pizza
1. Preheat oven to 450°.
2. Place pizza crust on an ungreased baking sheet. Sprinkle 1/2 cup cheese evenly over crust, leaving a 1/2-inch border around edges. Top with chicken and next 3 ingredients. Sprinkle with 1/2 cup cheese.
3. Bake at 450° for 8 to 10... - 29.6639
Wild Mushroom Pizza
Looking for a party starter? Onion, garlic, Parmesan and parsley top this tempting mushroom munchie. - 34.5583
Zucchini Roni Pizza
1 Preheat the oven to 400 degrees farenheit, If you have a pizza stone, heat that too.
2 In case of jarred red peppers, drain them well and pat dry with paper towel.
3 In a food processor, grind the peppers into a paste.
4 Using... - 45.7808
Shrimp And Sun Dried Tomato Pizza
1) Preheat the oven to 500° F. Lightly sprinkle a wooden pizza paddle with flour or semolina.
2) Place a basic pizza dough on the wooden paddle and brush it with 1/2 tablespoon of olive oil.
3) Sprinkle the top with fontina and... - 42.6743
Decide that toppings you want on your pizza.
If you want green pepper on your pizza, rinse it with running cold water.
Pat it dry.
Place the pepper on a cutting board.
With a paring knife, cut it lengthwise in half.
With the paring knife or your fingers,... - 42.3426
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 475 degrees.
2) To prepare the dough, dissolve the yeast and sugar in i/4 cup warm water in a small bowl. Allow the mixture to stand till it is bubbly. This generally takes about 10 minutes.
3) Into a... - 42.9176
Pizza With Crusty Topping
There is nothing better than fresh homemade made pizza! Here in the video the chef provides instructions to make pizza right from the scratch and also provides some simple topping ideas. Every night can be pizza night with such simple pizza recipes. Video... - 80.2045
Chilly Garden Pizza
1. Spread the cheese over the pizza crust
2. Top the cheese with the spinach, cucumber, tomato, mushrooms, and the basil
3. Sprinkle the top with salt and pepper
4. Top with the carrots and serve hot - 41.5824
Simple Pizza Dough
1. Place yeast in small bowl. Stir in the water and the sugar. Let stand for about 10 minutes, then mix.
2. In a large mixing bowl or work bowl of a food processor, combine flour, cornmeal, rosemary, if desired, and salt. Add yeast and olive oil, and mix... - 43.1017
Preheat grill to a medium heat.
Roll out pizza dough to thin layer and cut out round disks from the pizza dough. (Depending on how big your cutter is will depend on how many disks you get.)
In a bowl combine olive oil, salt, pepper and oregano. Spread oil... - 33.6852
Homemade Pizza For A Low Carb Diet
Reintroduce pizza back into your low carb diet thanks to this Atkins-friendly homemade pizza crust. This Low Carb Pizza Crust recipe from Kent Altena will show you how to make a thin crust pizza with coconut flour. Plus, this homemade pizza recipe can be... - 102.832
Homemade pizza is something many of you cherish. You can prepare it without much hassle, when you know the tricks. In this video, top chef shares the secret of baking a crispy pizza. Follow carefully and bake your own. - 105.257
Anchovy Pizza (pizza Con Acciughe)
Anchovy Pizza (Pizza Con Acciughe) is truly an anchovy treat with an Italian twist. The Anchovy Pizza (Pizza Con Acciughe) is easy to prepare, provided that you have the basic pizza dough ready. Check out the recipe of Anchovy Pizza (Pizza Con Acciughe). - 35.8974
Pizza Bianco White Pizza
1. Heat an oven to 500° F. Divide pizza dough in half and roll into two 12-inch circles. Sprinkle each of two baking sheets with 1 tablespoon cornmeal. Place dough circles on cornmeal.
2. In small bowl, combine basil, garlic, pepper, and olive oil. Spread... - 32.7218
How to make the famous Pizza Potatoes, a savory veggie recipe! Try this Pizza Potatoes for once; I bet, your friends and family will be asking for more! - 33.5136
Extra Cheese And Chicken Pizza
1. Preheat oven to 425Â°F. Unroll dough and use your hands or a rolling pin to shape into a rectangle about 9x13 inches on a lightly oiled baking sheet. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese, then layer on tomatoes and chicken. Combine Parmesan cheese and oregano... - 25.2264
1) Preheat oven to 350 degree.
2) Cut the English Muffins into half and brush the surface with olive oil.
3) Heat oil, saute onion, and then stir in mushrooms.
4) Top the muffin halves with tomato slices, season to taste, and sprinkle... - 44.4739
The No Pizza Pizza
1) Preheat oven to 325°.
2) In a bowl, add soy flour, corn meal and mineral salt to combine.
3) Pour in oil, honey and water and mix thoroughly.
4) Use an oiled baking sheet to spread the mixture to 1/4" thick by making a ridge around... - 43.7804
1) Set the oven to 450°.
2) Take a large baking sheet and grease it with oil.
3) Take a large bowl and start making the base by sifting the flour into it.
4) Cut butter into this and rub the mixture well until it looks like fine bread... - 46.6086
Caramelized Onion, Walnut, And Blue Cheese Pizza
To Cook Onions: Thinly slice onions by hand or in a food processor with the thin (2 mm) slicing blade; you should have about 5 cups.
Melt butter in large skillet.
Add onions and cook slowly over low heat, stirring occasionally, until soft and golden.
This... - 35.8939
Individual Oregano Pizzas
1. To make dough, place flour, sugar and salt in a food processor and pulse once or twice to mix. With machine running, add eggs (a), then slowly pour in oil and wine. Continue processing until a smooth, glossy ball forms. Turn onto a lightly floured surface... - 36.2311
Tomato And Oregano Pizza
1. Heat oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas 6. Place the plum tomatoes, onion and garlic in a large roasting tin, then drizzle with the oil. Cook for 30 mins until charred at the edges. Transfer the tomato and onion mix to a food processor with the tomato puree and... - 36.6758
Whole Wheat Zucchini Pizza
In a large bowl, dissolve yeast in water.
Add oil, salt, sugar, basil, oregano, wheat germ, and all purpose flour.
Beat until smooth (about 3 minutes, if using electric mixer).
Using a heavy duty mixer or wooden spoon, beat in whole wheat flour until dough... - 45.8707
Prepare cake mix according to package directions.
Pour into a greased and floured 12-inch pizza pan.
Bake at 350Â° for 20 minutes.
Let cool in pan 10 minutes; remove to wire rack, and cool completely.
Combine preserves and water in a small saucepan; heat... - 37.6168
Turkey And Mushroom Pizza
1) Preheat the oven to 475 degrees.
2) Over the pizza crust, spoon the tomato sauce, leaving a 1/2 inch border.
3) On top, add mushrooms, pastrami, peppers and oregano.
4) Place the crust on the bottom shelf of the oven and bake 10 to 12... - 38.7213
Mix meat, grated cheese, onion, olives, oregano, and tomato puree together.
Season with salt and black pepper.
Shape into 8 patties.
Broil on grid or under broiler (medium heat) about 10 minutes.
Turn; place slice of cheese and half tomato on each.
Cook a few... - 35.3677
Mix Crustand press thinly into 12 inch round pan.
Bake at 325° for 15 minutes.
Filling: Mix sugar and softened cream cheese.
Spread on Crust.
Topping: Mix fruit juice, sugar and cornstarch and cook; stirring constantly until thick and clear (or cook in... - 39.6696
1 Parboil zucchini slices in water 1 1/2 minutes, or until crisp and tender; drain on paper towels.
2 Place drained zucchini slices in a single layer on a heatproof dish. Top each with 1 teaspoon tomato paste, then with a piece of mozzarella cheese; sprinkle... - 28.399
Caramelized Onion Pizza
1. Make the pizza dough.
2. Meanwhile, heat the oil in a frying pan and fry the onion, garlic, sage and some salt and pepper over a medium heat for 25 minutes until golden and caramelized. Set aside to cool.
3. Turn the risen dough out on to a lightly floured... - 39.0009
1 Preheat the broiler, setting the rack 6 inches from the heat.
Cut the bread crosswise into 4 pieces and halve each piece horizontally.
Arrange the bread, cut sides up, on a baking sheet and toast it underthebroilerfor 1 to 2 minutes or until lightly... - 45.3868
Cornmeal Pizza With Pink Beans
Preheat the oven to 375°F.
In a small bowl, mix the cornmeal with 2/3 cup of the cold water; in a small heavy saucepan, bring the other 2/3 cup water to a boil.
Gradually add the cornmeal mixture to the boiling water, whisking constantly with a fork until it... - 45.4856
In medium bowl, combine soup mix, 1 cup of the flour, sugar and yeast; mix well.
With mixer at low speed, gradually pour warm water and oil into dry ingredients; beat until just mixed.
With mixer at medium speed, beat 4 minutes, scraping bowl often.
With... - 44.5434
Tomato Polenta Pizza
In a large saucepan bring milk just to boiling over medium heat.
Sprinkle the semolina flour over milk, stirring constantly.
Cook and stir for 2 minutes (mixture will be very stiff).
Remove from heat and cool for 5 minutes.
Stir in eggs, Asiago cheese, salt,... - 43.4329
Gluten Free Pizzas
Lizanne Falsetto, the CEO of thinkThin's all natural, sugar free protein bars and mother of two, shows you how to make delicious Gluten Free Pizza and turn cooking with the kids into a weekly ritual. Her show, Lizanne Naturally, focuses on easy portable... - 131.345
I have made something close to this Tomato Pizza before. And hence, I had expected this Tomato Pizza to turn out this nice. Cook it to realize how fabulous it is! - 33.6126
Smoked Sausage Sandwich Pizza
1. Preheat the oven to (400°F).
2. In a food processor, process onion and milk until onions get finely chopped or for 3-4 seconds.
3. Blend in mustard, biscuit mix and blend of fine herbs.
4. Stir the ingredients to make soft dough,... - 44.9307
Wild Mushroom And Fontina Pizza
Preheat oven to 500Â°F.
Heat olive oil in heavy large skillet over medium high heat.
Add shallots and saute until tender, about 4 minutes.
Add mushrooms and saute just until tender, about 2 minutes.
Add tomatoes, chopped thyme and vinegar and stir to... - 41.8461
Homemade Frozen Pizza
Sprinkle sugar and yeast over the lukewarm water and let stand until dissolved.
Scald milk and shortening together and pour into a large bowl.
Cool to lukewarm, stirring occasionally.
Add eggs and yeast mixture.
Stir in 4 cups of the flour and beat until... - 40.8185
Pizza From Scratch
Combine first 7 ingredients for sauce; cook until thickened.
Dissolve yeast in 1/4 cup warm water.
Pour 1 cup boiling water over shorten- ing, sugar and 1 teaspoon salt.
Cool to lukewarm.
Add egg and yeast mixture.
Mix in enough flour to form... - 44.3768
Cheesy Sausage Pizza
Soften yeast in the warm water in a bowl.
Add biscuit mix; beat until well mixed.
Turn onto a lightly floured surface.
Knead until smooth (about 20 times).
Divide dough into halves.
Roll each half into a 15-inch round.
Put each round of dough onto an... - 44.0953
Chicken Pesto Pizza
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Sprinkle baking sheet with cornmeal.
Roll out bread dough on floured surface to 14X8-inch rectangle.
Transfer to prepared baking sheet.
Cover loosely with plastic wrap; let rise 20 to 30 minutes.
Meanwhile, spray large skillet with... - 41.5547
Five Minute Microwave Pizza
Pierce flour tortilla with a fork in several places.
Brush lightly with water on both sides.
Place tortilla between 2 sheets of paper towels and set on a dinner plate.
Cook in a microwave oven at full power (100 percent) until tortilla is dry to touch and... - 31.2094
Crustless Hamburger Pizza
Combine ground chuck, oats, onion, egg, salt and pepper in bowl.
Combine tomato sauce and oregano in another bowl.
Add one half of the tomato sauce mixture to the meat mixture.
Mix lightly, but well.
Pat meat mixture into 9" glass pie plate.
Top with green... - 43.8982
1 Thaw the bread dough. On a lightly floured surface, divide dough into 8 pieces. Cover; let dough rest for 10 minutes. Roll each piece of dough into a 6-inch circle. Grease 2 extra-large baking sheets; sprinkle with the cornmeal. Transfer dough circles to... - 36.1057
Whole Wheat Pizza With Chanterelle And Eggplant
1) In a bowl, mix yeast in warm water and let rest for about 10 minutes.
2) In a bowl, add cold water, honey, olive oil and salt.
3) Into the food processor, add the flour. While the machine runs slowly pour in the honey mixture. Next, pour in... - 47.0355
1 In a large skillet cook ground beef until brown. Drain well. Stir in the 3/4 cup water, the chili peppers, taco seasoning mix, and chili powder. Simmer, uncovered, about 15 minutes or until thick.
2 Meanwhile, generously grease a 12- to 14-inch pizza pan.... - 36.626
Quick Whole Wheat Pizza
In large bowl, combine whole wheat and all-purpose flours, cornmeal, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
Combine yogurt and oil; pour over flour mixture and stir with fork to combine.
On lightly floured surface, knead dough lightly into ball.
(Dough can be... - 48.8226
Strawberry Sundae Pizza
1. Combine piecrust mix and sugar in a medium-size bowl; stir in beaten egg to make a stiff dough.
2. Roll out to a 16-inch round on a lightly floured pastry cloth or board!; fit into a 1/4-inch pizza pan; trim overhang to 1/2 inch; turn under, flush with... - 42.589
Prepare Crusty Dough.
While it rises, prepare filling.
Heat 3 tablespoons of the oil in a wide frying pan over medium heat.
Add onion, garlic, mushrooms, green pepper, and carrot.
Cook, stirring, until vegetables are soft .
Stir in tomato sauce, olives,... - 46.636
Whole Wheat Pizza
1. Preheat oven to 425°.
2. Take a medium sized mixing bowl and combine and mix together water, oil, sugar, and 1/2 teaspoon salt in it.
3. Sprinkle yeast over mixture.
4. Stir continuously until ingredients dissolve.
5. Gradually add... - 47.3027
To prepare the sauce, put tomatoes in boiling water for 3-4 minutes.
Remove from water.
Puree in a mixer.
Heat oil or butter.
Add garlic, stir for a minute.
Add pureed tomatoes, tomato ketchup, oregano, salt and red chilli flakes, cook for 5... - 43.298
Prebake Thin Pizza Crusts as directed.
For sauce, in 1 1/2-quart saucepan cook garlic in olive oil or cooking oil just till garlic is lightly browned.
Drain tomatoes, reserving 1/2 cup juice.
To garlic add the tomatoes, reserved tomato juice, tomato paste,... - 33.9206
1. In a pan heat olive oil and sauté garlic paste, red onion, red and green bell pepper along with salt to taste.
2. Add boiled black beans and water let it cook for more 10 minutes.
3. Mix in red chili powder and smash the mixture using a potato... - 106.332
1. Preheat oven to 450° F
2. In medium sized mixing bowl add:
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup milk (any kind of milk: dairy, almond, soy or just plain water)
3. Microwave liquid for 45 seconds OR heat in pan on stove top, till bath water temperature. Do not exceed... - 28.3941
Cheese And Pepperoni Pizza
Combine tomato sauce, oregano, basil and garlic; spread over pizza bases.
Sprinkle with cheese; arrange pepperoni over top.
Bake in lower half of 450°F (230°C) oven for 1.6 to 18 minutes or until crust is golden brown and cheese is bubbly. - 29.8106
Chicken And Spinach Pizza
1. Preheat oven to 450°.
2. Place crust on an ungreased baking sheet.
3. Combine chicken, spinach, and spaghetti sauce in a bowl; spoon evenly over crust. Top with cheese.
4. Bake at 450° for 12 minutes or until crust is browned and cheese melts. Top with... - 28.8582
Preheat oven to 425 degreos.
Combine biscuit mix and T/3 cup water to form dough.
Spread dough thinly in 12-inch round pizza pan.
Prick with fork.
Bake 5 to 7 minutes.
Ren-ove from oven.
Reduce heat to 375 degrees.
Brown sausage and ground beef;... - 44.5806
Pesto Dijon Pizzas
1. Blend parsley, mustard, walnuts, oil, 1 tablespoon Parmesan cheese and 1 teaspoon basil in small bowl. Divide mixture and spread evenly onto each pizza crust. Top each crust with 2 ounces ham, tomato slices and mozzarella cheese. Sprinkle with remaining... - 33.1643
Thin Pizza Recipes By Category