- » Thin Barbecue Sauce
Thin Barbecue Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of thin barbecue sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for thin barbecue sauce recipes.
Quick Barbecue Sauce
Put all ingredients into Osterizer container, cover and process at MIX until thoroughly blended.
Pour over cooked, thinly sliced beef or pork.
Simmer for 15 minutes and serve hot on toasted buns. - 23.1669
Quick Barbecue Sauce
1. Mix the catsup, vinegar, honey, Worcestershire sauce and mustard in an enamel or glass saucepan.
2. Set it over heat 1 or 2 minutes, then thin to desired consistency with hot water. - 27.2421
Red Wine Barbecue Sauce
In a saucepan mix together the wine, vinegar, oil, Worcestershire sauce, onion, sugar and orange zest.
Bring it to boil and then reduce the heat and simmer, partially covered, for about 25 minutes.
Remove from the heat and stir in the garlic.
This... - 36.2836
Tony's Barbecue Sauce For Burgers
1) Take a saucepan and pour tomato soup in it.
2) Add mushrooms, onion, garlic and oregano in it. Cook over low heat for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Thin with water, if desired.
3) Serve as barbecue sauce for hamburgers. - 27.3058
Combine all the ingredients in a saucepan and simmer for 30 to 45 minutes.
If the sauce is too thin, add a mixture of cornstarch and water, but only a little at a time. - 33.8447
Pork Liver With Barbecue Sauce
1) Remove membrane if liver is not thinly slices. Wrap in wax paper and freeze overnight.
2) Cut slantwise into thin slices.
3) To prepare barbecue sauce, mix together tomato puree, vinegar, Worcestershire, garlic, salt, cayenne, and... - 41.4588
Oven Barbecued Beef Brisket With Mop Sauce
This Oven Barbecued Beef Brisket With Mop Sauce is a desire ! Try this beef brisket with deliciously seasoned with Worcestershire and mustard sauces and flavored with instant coffee granules . If you want to more about this Oven Barbecued Beef Brisket With... - 34.2029
Potato Salad With Bacon And Barbecue Sauce
1. In a large pot, cover the potatoes with cold salted water and bring to a boil over moderately high heat. Cook until the potatoes are tender, about 35 minutes. Drain the potatoes and, when they are cool enough to handle, slice them in half.
2. Meanwhile, in... - 32.4454
Best Ever Burger With Homemade Barbecue Sauce
PLACE BEEF MINCE and sausage mince in a large bowl.
Add onion, sauces, breadcrumbs and egg.
Using hands, mix until thoroughly combined.
Divide mixture into 6 equal portions and shape into 1.5 cm thick patties.
Refrigerate patties at least 30... - 41.8777
Creole Barbecue Sauce
Combine all ingredients in a large dutch oven, stirring well; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat, and simmer sauce, uncovered, 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Remove and discard bay leaf.
Use sauce for basting, or serve with, beef, pork, or chicken. - 28.626
Homemade Barbecue Sauce
If you have run out of your barbecue sauce, then why not make a super simple barbecue sauce at home. Look at this excellent video that shares an easy recipe with just three simple ingredients. The video is interesting to see and would surely make your meat... - 115.537
Beer Barbecue Sauce
1)In a saucepan mix beer, catsup,vinegar, brown sugar,worcestershire sauce, paprika ,dry mustard,chili powder and salt.
2)Boil all these ingredients.
3)Once it is boiled add onion and lemon into it.
4)Serve the sauce with some grilled... - 39.5391
Homemade Raspberry Barbecue Sauce
Never thought that barbecue sauce was so simple to make at home. This video would definitely prove this with simple ingredients you would create a magic in the form of this super flavorful sauce. The video is interesting to watch too, so give it a try.. - 119.575
Spicy Tomato Chili Barbecue Sauce
Have you ever tried this wonderful Spicy Tomato Chili Barbecue Sauce? I often make it for my barbecued meat preparation and trust me they are great! Try making this Spicy Tomato Chili Barbecue Sauce for yourself and you will understand why I am so addicted... - 35.1032
Applesauce Barbecue Sauce
Place onions and butter in a deep, 11/2 quart, heat-resistant, non-metallic casserole.
Heat, uncovered, on full power 2 to 3 minutes or until onion is tender.
Add lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, catsup, applesauce and salt.
Heat, uncovered, on full... - 28.6081
All Purpose Barbecue Sauce
1. In a saucepan, add all the ingredients except Ketchup and Worcestershire sauce
2. Let it simmer without the lid for twenty minutes, stirring occasionally
3. Turn off the heat and add in both the ketchup and Worcestershire sauce
4. Use when... - 42.6039
Spicy Jerk Barbecue Sauce
Spicy Jerk Barbecue Sauce is ideal for any dish from fish, chicken to tofu. Spicy Jerk Barbecue Sauce is easy to make and tasty to eat. Prepare it whenever you want! - 30.017
Chicken And Bell Pepper Pizza With Barbecue Sauce
Preheat oven to 450Â°F.
Combine chicken and barbecue sauce in small bowl.
Let mixture stand 15 minutes. (Can be prepared 2 hours ahead. Cover mixture and refrigerate.)
Place pizza crust on baking sheet.
Spread chicken mixture over.
Arrange onion, bell... - 39.1554
Beef Ribs With Barbecue Sauce
– In a bowl, combine all marinade ingredients.
– In a large microwave-safe dish, pour marinade over beef ribs, and refrigerate for 24 hours, stirring 2 or 3 times during marinating process.
– Remove beef ribs from dish and set aside.
– Boil... - 34.3669
Elvira Inspired Barbecue Sauce
1) In a heavy pot, combine together all the ingredients and heat well. Ensure that the sauce does not boil or it will turn dark and become very thin.
2) Allow the sauce to cool to room temperature.
3) Serve or use as preferred. - 30.379
1) In a saucepan, melt the butter and gently saute the thinly sliced onion alongwith the pulped garlic for some minutes. Do not let the vegetables turn brown.
2) Add the orange juice, mustard, vinegar, sugar and lemon slices. Ensure that the pips, if... - 44.797
All Purpose Barbecue Sauce
1. Combine the vinegar, water, sugar, mustard, pepper, salt, paprika, lemon, onion, and butter in a 1-quart saucepan. Simmer, uncovered, for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
2. Remove the saucepan from the heat, and stir in the ketchup and Worcestershire... - 30.3813
Beer Barbecue Sauce
Combine first 9 ingredients in a saucepan; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and cook, uncovered, 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Stir in onion and lemon.
Use sauce to baste chicken or ribs when grilling. - 28.5287
Lemon Barbecue Sauce
Melt the butter and fry the garlic and onion gently until soft.
Stir in the flour followed by the wine, lemon rind and juice and bring to the boil, stirring continuously.
Add the sliced lemon, Tabasco, seasonings, chilli powder and sugar to taste and simmer... - 36.2038
Smoked Raspberry Barbecue Sauce Hot Wings
Why not give a flavorful twist to the barbecue wings with a super delicious raspberry barbecue sauce. Watch this amazing video to smoke some gorgeous wings and pamper your guests with this delightful feast. Check it out… - 114.532
Stuffed Hamburgers With Barbecue Sauce
Make sauce first and keep hot while making stuffed hamburgers: Combine all ingredients except consomme in a saucepan, mixing well.
Then add soup, if needed, a little at a time.
The consistency should be like that of a thick cream sauce.
The sauce must stay... - 44.931
Wine Barbecue Sauce
Drain and chop pimiento.
In small saucepan cook pimiento, green onion, oregano, tarragon, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper in oil till onion is tender.
Blend Worcestershire and 1/3 cup cold water into cornstarch; stir into onion mixture.
Cook, stirring constantly,... - 30.639
Tomato Barbecue Sauce
Simmer all ingredients, except butter, for 15 minutes.
Strain and add butter.
For those who wish a hot sauce, add liquid hot pepper sauce. - 26.8652
Ribs With Hoisin Barbecue Sauce And Tropical Fruit Relish
1) Tropical fruit relish: In a bowl, mix the pineapple, papaya, tomato, green onions, mint and vinegar together; keep aside.
2) Pork ribs : In a bowl, soak the black beans in water for 10 minutes.
3) Rinse the beans thoroughly and chop... - 42.5894
Pan Fried Sirloin Steaks With Succotash And Barbecue Corn Sauce
1) In a heavy skillet, melt butter and oil, saute garlic, scallions, bell pepper, corn for about 2 minutes on medium heat.
2) Add in tomatoes, barbecue seasoning, stock and let the mixture come to a boil. Turn down the flame and cook for 5 minutes... - 42.3987
Tofu And Onions Braised In Asian Barbecue Sauce With Noodles
This braised tofu and onion recipe with barbecue sauce and noodles makes a simple and filling meal. Prepared with chinese egg noodles or spaghetti, the noodles are cooked and served with braised tofu and tossed in barbecue sauce prepared with a mix of oyster... - 45.1137
Fruity Wine Sauce
In small saucepan, combine red wine, fruit and green onion; bring to boil.
Stir in butter and parsley; cook and stir until butter is melted and sauce is hot. - 25.2847
Steak Sandwiches With Johnny Appleseed Sauce
In large skillet, cook onion in hot oil till tender but not brown; add applesauce, catsup, and seasonings.
Heat, stirring occasionally, till bubbling.
Remove from heat; add steaks, turning to coat, and let stand 15 minutes.
Lift out steaks and broil quickly... - 35.5323