- » Thick Teriyaki Sauce
Thick Teriyaki Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of thick teriyaki sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for thick teriyaki sauce recipes.
Walnut Chicken Teriyaki
Using a meat mallet, pound chicken to 1/4inch thickness.
In a shallow bowl, combine 1/2 cup teriyaki sauce and chicken.
Turn to coat each piece.
Remove from teriyaki sauce, and place a slice of cheese on each chicken breast.
In a separate bowl, make the... - 39.4555
Lemon Teriyaki Halibut Kabobs
1. Remove halibut skins and bones; cut into 1-inch (2.5 cm) cubes. Thread on 4 skewers. (If using wooden skewers, soak first in cold water for 30 minutes.) Arrange kabobs in shallow glass dish.
2. In a bowl combine teriyaki sauce, lemon zest and juice, oil... - 26.8446
Kikkoman Chuck Steak Teriyaki
Prepare meat with a meat tenderizer according to label directions.
Combine remaining 3 ingredients; brush over meat.
Place on grill 3€”4 inches from hot coals.
Cook about 15 minutes.
Turn steak over and brush with additional sauce.
Cook to desired degree... - 28.2811
You will need 20 metal or wooden skewers 4 inches long.
Cut beef in cubes about same size as pineapple chunks.
Combine pineapple syrup, soy sauce, garlic and ginger.
Pour over meat, and marinate 1 hour at room temperature.
Alternate beef and pineapple on... - 36.2336
Thinly slice beef across the grain in bite-size strips. (Partially frozen meat is easier to cut.
Allow meat to thaw completely before cooking.) In bowl, combine garlic, soy sauce, sake, sugar, and mustard.
Add meat to soy mixture and let stand 15 minutes at... - 31.366
Korean-style Beef And Vegetable Rolls In Teriyaki Sauce
Lovely little beef rolls stuffed with fresh, colorful vegetables, pan fried and coated with a sweet-spicy teriyaki sauce. A Japanese dish with a Korean twist. These are beautiful with rice and miso soup. This is a wonderful party dish. It's so easy to prepare... - 96.8013
Grilled Tuna Steaks With Fruit & Teriyaki Sauce
Prepare Teriyaki Sauce and keep warm.
Wipe fish with a damp paper towel, then brush both sides of each steak with oil.
Place fish on a well-greased grill 4 to 6 inches above a solid bed of medium coals.
Cook, turning once, until outside is firm and opaque but... - 29.0875
Rare Roast Beef With Teriyaki Sauce
1) Preheat oven at 275°.
2) Rub tenderizer and monosodium glutamate on meat.
3) Puncture with a fork.
4) In a plastic bag put the roast and keep in shallow dish.
5) Mix cider and soy sauce and pour into the bag.
6) Twist tie the bag and... - 40.8913
Pork And Scallion Rolls With Teriyaki Sauce
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 200 degrees.
2) Mince just enough ginger to measure 2 tablespoons.
3) Make the marinade by combining together soy sauce, sugar and ginger in a small saucepan. Bring ingredients to a boil over medium-high flame.... - 42.9362
Grilled Tuna Teriyaki
1 In a shallow dish large enough to hold the tuna, com-1 bine the soy sauce, rice wine, garlic, and ginger.
Place the tuna in the marinade and turn to coat it; cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
2 Preheat the broiler, setting the rack 6 inches... - 28.736
Teriyaki Pork Chops
In shallow glass dish, combine all ingredients except pork chops.
Add pork chops; turn to coat with marinade.
Cover and refrigerate several hours or overnight, basting occasionally.
Drain chops; reserve marinade.
Arrange medium-hot briquets to one side of... - 37.4477
Teriyaki Salmon With Bok Choy And Baby Corn
Teriyaki Salmon With Bok Choy And Baby Corn has a lovely taste. The sugar and lemon flavour gives the Teriyaki Salmon With Bok Choy And Baby Corn a two dimensional taste. - 43.2735
Teriyaki Steak is a unique and winning steak dish that is perfect for your dinner parties. Surprise your guests with this filling and tasty dish. I am sure they will love the Teriyaki Steak. - 38.6859
Cover steaks with soy sauce mixture.
Add remaining ingredients; let soak overnight.
Cook over charcoal for 3 minutes on each side.
Serve hot. - 28.0306
Beef Teriyaki Kabobs
These Beef Teriyaki Kabobs taste inbcredible ! Try these fruity meat kabobs marinated in wine and honey for your next meal. Your suggestions for these Beef Teriyaki Kabobs are welcome ! - 37.9894
Livers Teriyaki In A Fondue Pot
This Livers Teriyaki in A Fondue Pot has much more than your jaws to exercise ! Cooking up this dish to suit your own palate is a novel dinner activity that thoroughly enthuses me ! Try this out and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Livers... - 40.5777
Beef Teriyaki With Broccoli
1. Trim fat from beef steak. Cut beef across grain into 2 x 1/8-inch slices. Mix teriyaki sauce, lemon juice, cornstarch and gingerroot in square dish, 8 x 8 x 2 inches. Stir in beef; cover and refrigerate at least 20 minutes.
2. Drain beef, reserving... - 32.1653
Cut beef into thin strips across the grain.
Mix together ginger, sauce, and sherry, pour over meat.
Let stand in refrigerator 1 hour, turning meat several times; drain.
Thread meat strips on bamboo skewers; arrange around edge of shallow baking dish.
Cook in... - 28.4808
Teriyaki Kabobs has a great taste. Teriyaki Kabobs gets its taste from chicken cooked with soy sauce and garnished with pepper. Teriyaki Kabobs is inspired by many food joints around the world. - 43.4734
Teriyaki Chop Suey
In small bowl, combine sauce ingredients; set aside.
In medium bowl, combine teriyaki sauce and cornstarch.
Add beef; toss gently.
In large nonstick skillet or wok, heat oil.
Add half of beef mixture; stir-fry until lightly browned.
Remove beef from skillet;... - 45.6815
Oriental Beef With Teriyaki Vegetables
Chill steak in freezer until slightly firm, 10 to 15 minutes (this makes slicing easier).
Remove to cutting board and slice diagonally across the grain into 1/4-inch-thick strips.
In large bowl combine teriyaki sauce, sherry, hoisin sauce, ginger, and garlic;... - 37.8973
Oriental Beef With Teriyaki Vegetables
1. Chill steak in freezer until slightly firm, 10 to 15 minutes (this makes slicing easier). Remove to cutting board and slice diagonally across the grain into 1/4-inch-thick strips. In large bowl combine teriyaki sauce, sherry, hoisin sauce, ginger, and... - 31.2566
Teriyaki Swordfish Burgers With Sweet Pickled Ginger Salsa
These teriyaki swordfish burgers with pickled ginger salsa may be a little time consuming but well worth the effort in taste. the sowrdfish burgers are prepared with a triyaki sauce mix along with eggs and bread crumbs. Served on buns with teriyaki sauce and... - 45.0781
Teriyaki Beef With Rainbow Vegetables
1. Rub half the garlic onto the beef; sprinkle with pepper and set aside for 30 minutes.
2. Combine the teriyaki sauce ingredients in a small saucepan; cook, stirring constantly, over medium heat until the sauce boils and thickens. Remove from the heat; cover... - 30.0853
Teriyaki Lamb Chops
1) Take a heavy frying pan and heat it.
2) Add chops and brown them on both sides. Turn off heat.
3) Take a small bowl and mix together water, soy sauce, ginger, pepper, and sugar.
4) Heat the lamb and add this sauce. Cover the pan and cook for 30... - 47.2938
Combine first 5 ingredients and stir to dissolve sugar.
Place steak in heavy-duty plastic bag; pour marinade over steak.
Secure plastic bag making sure marinade surrounds the meat and place on tray in refrigerator for 15 minutes.
Remove steak from sauce a - 26.0609
Cut steak into 1/8-inch thick slices.
Combine remaining ingredients in small bowl.
Place meat in slow-cooking pot.
Pour sauce over.
Cover and cook on low for 6 to 8 hours.
Serve with rice.
Makes 5 to 6 servings. - 34.3914
Cut sirloin in 1 1/2 inch cubes.
Marinate about 10 minutes in sauce made by combining remaining ingredients.
Thread on skewers.
Broil about 7 minutes or till desired doneness.
Turn and brush frequently with sauce.
Heat remaining sauce; pass.
Teriyaki go with:... - 31.6604
Teriyaki Grilled Swordfish
1. In a small saucepan mix the soy sauce, sherry, sugar, garlic, and ginger.
2. Place the saucepan on moderate heat and bring to a boil.
3. Take a shallow glass or enamel pan and strain the sauce into it.
4. Place the fish steaks in the... - 39.9642
1. Pierce the steak deeply all over with fork; place in shallow dish.
2. Mix the pineapple-juice concentrate, water, olive oil, meat sauce, garlic, ginger and anise seeds in a 1-cup measure; pour over steak; cover. Chill, turning steak once, 30 minutes;... - 34.0919
Cut steak into 1 inch cubes.
Combine onion, ginger, soy sauce, sherry and molasses in a bowl; mix well.
Refrigerate several hours or overnight.
Alternate meat on skewers with pineapple chunks.
Grill to desired degree of doneness,... - 32.6994
Combine the soy sauce, brown sugar, olive oil, ginger, salt, pepper and garlic and mix well.
Add the steak strips to the sauce and stir to coat.
Let stand 2 hours, Place meat strips on skewers and barbecue or broil. - 31.0843
Teriyaki Beef Sticks
In a bowl, mix soy, sugar, ginger, garlic, sherry, and oil.
Trim off and discard excess fat from beef.
Cut meat across the grain in 1/4 inch-thick slices.
Mix meat with soy marinade.
Cover and chill at least 2 hours or up to overnight.
Weave thin wooden... - 29.1164
Teriyaki Steak Strips
In small bowl, combine steak sauce, soy sauce, brown sugar, garlic and ginger.
Place steak slices in nonmetal bowl; coat with 1/4 cup steak sauce mixture.
Cover; chill 1 hour, stirring occasionally.
Remove steak from marinade.
Alternately thread steak,... - 39.4452
Charcoaled Teriyaki Steak
Trim steak, removing all fibers.
Cut steak crosswise in medium thick slices.
Mix sugar, sesame seed, salt, soy sauce, vinegar, ginger and garlic to make marinade.
Place steak in marinade; let stand for at least 2 hours.
Grill over hot coals to... - 38.933
1. Gut the steak into thin slices or strips.
2. Combine the ginger, garlic, onion, sugar, soy sauce and sherry and pour the mixture over the meat. Let stand one to two hours.
3. Thread the meat on skewers and broil quickly on both sides over charcoal or in a... - 26.0759
Char Grilled Beef Teriyaki
Combine soy sauce; mirin, sake, or sherry; sugar; mustard; and garlic.
Cut partially frozen meat into thin strips.
Thaw meat completely.
Add to marinade and let stand 15 minutes at room temperature.
Thread meat strips accordion-style on small skewers.
Grill... - 27.5047
Microwaved Beef Teriyaki
Thinly slice beef across the grain into bite-size strips.
(Partially frozen meat is easier to cut.
Allow meat to thaw completely before cooking.) In bowl combine soy sauce, sake, garlic, sugar, and mustard.
Add meat to soy mixture; let stand at room... - 34.3978
Pineapple Teriyaki Beef
Trim fat from steak.
Place steak in a plastic bag set in a shallow dish.
Drain pineapple, reserving juice.
Cover and chill pineapple for sauce.
For marinade, in a small bowl stir together the reserved pineapple juice, green onion, teriyaki sauce, ginger, and... - 33.2492
Teriyaki Beef Patties
Shape the ground beef into 4 thick round patties.
Heat salad oil in a large frying pan over medium- high heat; saute meat on each side until browned.
Lift out meat, add mushrooms and saute until golden.
Drain any fat from pan, return meat, and add the... - 36.7056
1. In a pan of cold water, soak bamboo skewers at least 15 minutes to prevent charring.
2. In a small saucepan, combine sherry, soy sauce and chicken broth and bring just to boiling.
3. Remove from heat, pour into a shallow, 2-quart... - 36.0426
Japanese Beef Teriyaki
Cut steak into 1-inch squares.
Mix together soy sauce, sherry, sugar, ginger, onion, and garlic.
Add meat; marinate 3 hours.
Place steak, pineapple, and mushrooms on skewers, starting and finishing with meat.
Broil or grill about 4 to 5 minutes, until cooked... - 37.6578
1) Freeze the meat for 1 hour till very firm and slice into very thin strips
2) Into a bowl, mix in the green onion, soy sauce, garlic, brown sugar, ground ginger and canned broth
3) Pour this marinade over the steak and marinate for 2 hours
4)... - 40.5657
Combine first 6 ingredients.
Cut meat across grain in strips 1 inch wide.
Use tenderizer according to label directions.
Add meat to soy marinade, stirring to coat; let stand 15 minutes at room temperature.
Lace strips accordion style on skewers.
Broil 5... - 32.864
Crunchy Teriyaki Burgers
Mix meat and water chestnuts.
Shape mixture into 6 patties, about 3/4 inch thick.
Place patties in ungreased baking dish, 10 x 6 x 1 3/4 inches.
Mix remaining ingredients; pour over patties.
Cover and refrigerate at least 3 hours, turning patties once.
Remove... - 34.8482
Combine broth, soy, green onions, garlic, brown sugar, and ginger.
Cut steak into long strips about 1-inch wide.
Marinate steak for 2 hours in soup mixture.
Thread on 4 skewers.
Broil about 2 inches from heat until desired doneness (5 to 10 minutes), basting... - 29.3784
Beef Dashi Teriyaki
Combine all the marinade ingredients in a large, shallow dish.
Arrange the steaks in the mixture and set aside at room temperature to marinate for 1 hour, basting occasionally.
Remove the steaks from the marinade, drying on kitchen towels, and reserve the... - 37.6248
Flank Steak Teriyaki
Drain pineapple reserving syrup.
Combine syrup and next 6 ingredients; pour over meat and marinate 1 hour.
Broil 4 to 5 inches from heat for 7 minutes, brushing once with marinade.
Turn and broil 5 to 7 minutes longer, again brushing once with marinade.
Add... - 33.2646
Grilled Tuna Teriyaki
Combine marinade ingredients in a blender and whirl until thoroughly mixed. Pour over the tuna and marinate for at least 1 hour, preferably longer.
Put tuna steaks in a well oiled, hinged fish grill or brush a barbecue grill with oil... - 32.7006
Mix together first 7 ingredients.
Add meat; stir to coat.
Let stand 2 hours at room temperature.
Lace meat accordion style on skewers; tip each end with water chestnut.
Broil over hot coals 10 to 12 minutes; turn often and baste with marinade. - 34.8537
Cut the steaks into 5 mm (1/4 inch) thick slices.
Place between sheets of greaseproof paper and beat with a rolling pin or meat mallet until very thin.
Arrange in a large shallow dish or tray.
Mix together the remaining ingredients and pour over the... - 33.1528
1. To prepare the meat slice it 3/8 inch thick and across grain if possible.
2. In a bowl combine remaining ingredients and marinate meat in this mixture 30 minutes.
3. Drain the meat and place it on rack in broiler pan and broil 2 to 3 inches from... - 30.3582
Pineapple Teriyaki Burgers
The Pineapple Teriyaki Burgers is a simple and amazingly satisfying dish. The Pineapple Teriyaki Burgers combination is an absolute treat for your taste buds. You can use the Pineapple Teriyaki Burgers recipe for your weekend dinners! - 38.1417
If you ask me, this Island Teriyaki recipe is the best in the world. That is why I am so excited about sharing this with you. Serve this tasty Side Dish as often as you like! The goodness of Beef makes Island Teriyaki a healthy treat. Stop ruminating and make... - 46.8062
Place teriyaki sauce, sherry, sugar, garlic, and ginger in shallow 2 1/2-quart microproof casserole.
Add steak and stir until coated.
Cover and marinate at room temper-ature 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Push meat to center of... - 39.1462
Pineapple Teriyaki Burgers
1 Lightly coat the grill with cooking spray and preheat for 5 minutes.
2 In abowl, combine the chicken, egg white, teriyaki sauce, onion, pepper and mustard.
3 Mix well and shape into 4 patties.
4 Place the patties on the grill and... - 44.0666
Beef Teriyaki Kabobs
Beef teriyaki kabobs are a spicy preparation of beef made with sirloin steak. Cooked to an oriental taste and flavor, the beff teriyaki kabobs are broiled with a marinade of honey, soy sauce, ginger, garlic and allspice. Beef kabobs may ber served as a side... - 40.9364
Teriyaki Turkey Patties
Mix together the turkey, crumbs, egg, mushrooms, green onions, garlic, ginger, and soy sauce.
Divide the mixture into 6 equal-sized portions and shape into patties about 1/2 inch thick.
If you saute the patties, heat 2 tablespoons oil in a 12-inch frying pan... - 29.2249
1. Slice meat diagonally into 1/8 inch-thick strips. Meat will slice easier if placed in the freezer 30 minutes.
2. In a 2-cup glass measure, combine ginger, sugar, oil, soy sauce, sherry, and garlic. Stir to blend. Pour over meat strips and marinate from 1... - 27.9939
Teriyaki Swordfish Kabobs
Cut the swordfish into 3/4 pieces.
Remove and discard the skin and bones.
Place the swordfish in a large self-closing bag; set aside.
In a strainer over a small bowl, drain the pineapple; set aside.
Transfer 1/3 cup of the juice to another small bowl.... - 37.0315
Beef Teriyaki Kabobs
1. Cut steak into 3/4-inch cubes and put into a bowl.
2. Combine Italian dressing, soy sauce, wine, honey and ginger in a 1 1/2-pint glass bowl. Heat uncovered in microwave oven to boiling (about 2 1/2 minutes at HIGH).
3. Cool marinade. Pour over beef cubes,... - 36.346
1 Slice meat diagonally into 1/8-inch-thick strips.
2 Meat will slice easier if placed in the freezer for 30 minutes.
3 In a 2-cup glass measure, combine ginger, sugar, oil, soy sauce, sherry, and garlic.Stir to blend.
4 Pour over meat strips and... - 39.9743
1. To prepare meat cut it in strips 1/4 inch thick and 1 inch wide.
2. In a bowl or a container mix soy, next 4 ingredients and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
3. Stir in meat to coat.
4. Let it stand 2 hours at room temperature.
5. Skewer meat... - 39.0898
Sonia's Teriyaki Steak
1. Freeze steak after discarding membranes and fat for 20 minutes to slice easily.
2. Prepare a mixture of ginger, sugar, soy sauce, 1 tbsp oil, garlic and sherry and keep aside.
3. Take out the frozen steak and using a knife slice the steak... - 42.1948
Grilled Salmon Teriyaki With Cucumber Salad
1)Pre-heat the grill to high.
2) In a wide bowl, add the soy, mirin, sugar, ginger and garlic . Stir till the sugar has dissolved completely. Now, place the salmon fillets in the soy mix and coat them thoroughly.
3) In a small... - 45.8541
Chicken Teriyaki Part 1 – Introduction & Preparation
For all those Japanese cuisine fans, here is an excellent traditional chicken teriyaki recipe for you. The chef has divided the videos in 2 parts – Here she provides ingredient details and also shows how you can start preparing the chicken right from the... - 74.1596
Chicken Teriyaki Part 2 – Finishing
This is part 2 of chicken teriyaki video series. Here the chef showcases how the grilled chicken turns out and also provides some quick tips in Filipino. All said, but entire preparation and presentation on one video could have been better. - 70.3327
Teriyaki Sampler Plate
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2. Prepare the marinade by mixing all the ingredients. Divide equally among three baking dishes.
3. Make tofu into three slices of 1 ½ inch thickness. Cut the three pieces from corner to corner and... - 45.3644
1) Cut the beef into bite-sized pieces.
2) Combine together all the remaining ingredients and mix well.
3) Pour the mixture over the beef cubes and let them stand at room temperature for one hour, or in the fridge for several hours.
4) Onto a skewer,... - 35.8751
Vege Beef Teriyaki
1. Using a disc fitted to a mixer bowl, with slicing side facing up, slice meat.
2. Take a large mixing bowl and place slide meat in it.
3. Add lemon juice, soy sauce, instant minced onion and brown sugar to meat slices and stir to mix well.
4.... - 45.5755
Partially freeze meat; then cut it across the grain in thin, slanting slices, about 1/4 inch thick.
Combine consomme, soy, onion, garlic, lime juice, and brown sugar.
Pour over meat, cover, and refrigerate until next day.
Lift meat from marinade and drain... - 32.8252
Fillet Steaks Teriyaki
Mix together the ingredients for the marinade in a shallow dish.
Add the steaks and baste them well with the marinade.
Leave to marinate for 30 minutes, basting occasionally.
Remove the steaks from the marinade and pat dry with kitchen paper towels.
Reserve 4... - 38.2693
1. Wipe steak with damp paper towels. Trim off any excess fat. Cut steak in half lengthwise. Slice across the grain in very thin slices, no more than 1/4 inch thick.
2. In small bowl, mix well rest of ingredients, except water chestnuts and Scallion Flowers,... - 39.0723
1. Combine first 6 ingredients, stirring well. Reserve 1/2 cup mixture. Pour remaining mixture into a large heavy-duty, zip-top plastic bag. Add steak; seal bag, and shake until steak is well coated. Marinate in refrigerator at least 30 minutes but no longer... - 35.0243
Stir Fried Seitan And Broccoli
Seitan is a great ingredient to replace meat. Make it yourself or buy it off the rack, its delicious and healthy too! In this video, you can learn how to prepare a stir fry using seitan. This dish makes a beautiful presentation with its vegetable green, mixed... - 115.764
Dissolve the sugar and ginger in the broth and soya sauce in a sauce pan.
Bring to a boil.
Blend the cornstarch in the wine.
Add to the broth and simmer until thickened.
Place salmon in a shallow tray, cover with the sauce and marinade 1 hour,... - 36.8849
1. Place fillets in a plastic bag or container with a tight lid and combine teriyaki sauce, sherry and sesame seeds and pour over fillets
2. Marinate for an hour or more, turn the container frequently
3. Broil 5" from heat about 10 minutes per inch of... - 31.7111
Lamb Chops Teriyaki
1. Preheat broiler if manufacturer directs.
2. Meanwhile, in small bowl, mix first 7 ingredients until sauce is smooth.
3. Place lamb chops on rack in broiling pan; broil 10 to 15 minutes for medium-rare or until of desired doneness, turning chops once and... - 30.1076
Teriyaki Turkey Patties
Preheat the broiler.
In a medium mixing bowl combine the beaten egg, bread crumbs, water chestnuts, green onions, and teriyaki sauce.
Add ground turkey.
Shape meat mixture into four 1/2-inch-thick patties.
Place patties on a lightly greased unheated... - 42.9927
Rump Steak Teriyaki With A Salad Of Radish Pea Shoots And Mustard
1. Prepare teriyaki sauce by mixing soy sauce, sake and mirin and keep aside.
2. Take a frying pan, heat oil, add steaks, seasoned with black pepper and salt to it and cook for 4 to 6 minutes, turning halfway through.
3. Take off from pan and keep... - 43.1989
Salmon Steaks Teriyaki
Salmon Steaks Teriyaki is an amazingly delicious easy to prepare side dish which cannot just escape your guest's attention in any party. Try this Salmon Steaks Teriyaki; I am sure you will get a huge fan following for this! - 27.7729
Teriyaki Cod Fillets
In shallow microwave-safe or conventional dish, combine sherry, water, soy sauce, oil, gingerroot, sugar and garlic; stir to mix.
Add fish fillets and arrange in single layer; marinate at room temperature for 20 minutes or refrigerate for up to 4 hours,... - 32.7752
Teriyaki Style Chicken
In a bowl whisk together the soy sauce, the gingerroot, the honey, the Sherry, the vinegar, and the garlic paste.
Flatten the chicken breast halves between sheets of plastic wrap until they are about 1/2 inch thick and let them marinate in the soy mixture - 27.1565
In a bowl, stir together soy sauce, ginger, sugar, and garlic.
Add steak cubes; stir to coat with marinade.
Marinate, covered, overnight in refrigerator.
The next day, drain steak.
Skewer steak cubes and pineapple chunks on small picks.
Broil 3 inches from... - 39.9685
Teriyaki Beef Rumaki
Freeze steak for 30 minutes for easier slicing.
Trim off fat.
Slice cross grain into about twenty-five 1/8 x 3-inch strips.
In a large bowl combine soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, onion, sugar, garlic and ginger.
Add steak; stir until coated.
Marinate at... - 38.0422
Teriyaki Salmon With Asian Slaw
1. Preheat broiler or prepare grill for direct cooking. Spoon 2 tablespoons teriyaki sauce over meaty sides of salmon. Let stand while preparing vegetable mixture.
2. Combine cole slaw mix, pea pods and radishes in large bowl. Combine remaining 2 tablespoons... - 33.4636
Combine marinade ingredients in small mixing bowl; whisk until blended.
Arrange fish steaks in a shallow dish; add marinade to cover.
Cover; marinate 30 to 60 minutes.
Drain; reserving marinade.
Preheat oven to Broil.
Arrange fish steaks on broiler pan.
Brush... - 39.2597
Teriyaki Lamb Chops
Trim excess fat from chops, and place chops in a large shallow container.
Combine remaining ingredients, stirring well; pour over chops.
Cover and refrigerate at least 8 hours, turning chops occasionally.
Remove chops from marinade, reserving marinade.
Grill... - 34.8695
Partially freeze meat then slice in very thin strips.
In deep bowl combine next 6 ingredients; mix well.
Add meat and water chestnuts; toss gently to coat.
Let stand 2 hours at room temperature.
Drain meat, reserving marinade.
Thread meat strips on metal... - 36.4961
Cut meat into 1-inch cubes.
Drain syrup from pineapple into a bowl.
Add next 4 ingredients and mix well.
Put beef in shallow pan and cover with soy mixture.
Let stand for about 1 hour, turning several times.
Drain meat and thread on skewers alternating with... - 35.6404
Seared Salmon Teriyaki
1. Combine soy sauce, sake and sugar in cup; stir until sugar dissolves.
2. Rinse and dry salmon. Run fingers over cut surface of salmon; remove any bones that remain. Cut crosswise into 4 pieces.
3. Heat wok over high heat until hot. Add 1 tablespoon oil;... - 35.9432
Teriyaki Tenderloin Tips
Teriyaki tenderloin tips is can be prepared with beef tenderloin. Saovry and flavored with ginger root and monosodium glutamate along with soy sauce, the teriyaki tenderloin tips are grilled over coals and can be served as desired. - 37.1726
Place fish in a baking dish large enough to hold the fish in a single layer.
For the marinade, combine soy sauce, sake or dry sherry, sugar, mustard, gingerroot, and garlic.
Pour over fish.
Turn fish to coat it with marinade.
Cover and marinate fish in the... - 33.2749
In large shallow nonmetallic dish, combine soy sauce, rice wine, sugar, garlic, gingerroot and pepper. Add salmon, turning to coat in marinade.
Let stand, covered, 30 minutes at room temperature or up to 2 hours in refrigerator, turning occasionally. If... - 29.9614
1. Take a mixing bowl, add soy sauce along with garlic, ginger and sugar and stir well to prepare the marinade. Add steak cubes to the mixture and stir well to coat evenly with marinade. Cover and keep in the refrigerator, overnight for even... - 36.847
1. Take a shallow dish and arrange salmon fillets, cut into 4 to 6 oz, as a single layer.
2. Take a small bowl, add soy sauce, ginger, garlic and sherry, mix well and pour on the salmon layer. Allow to marinate between 30 minutes to 2... - 37.4373
Teriyaki Steak Sandwich Platter
1. In a 1-gallon heavy plastic food bag, combine soy sauce, salad oil, sugar, sherry, ginger, and garlic. Rinse flank steak, add to bag, seal, and set in a bowl. Chill at least 1 hour and up to 1 day, occasionally turning bag over.
2. Lightly oil a barbecue... - 34.7357
How would you like to have these Teriyaki Kebabs for dinner this weekend? It is worth the extra preparation effort ! Don't forget to tell me how you've enjoyed the Teriyaki Kebabs! - 39.9091
Teriyaki Lamb Chops
Trim fat from chops.
Place chops in a large zip-top heavy-duty plastic bag.
Combine sherry and next 4 ingredients; stir well.
Pour over chops; seal bag, and shake until chops are well coated.
Marinate in refrigerator 8 hours, turning bag occasionally.
Remove... - 34.9462
1. Trim fat and bone from beef steak; cut beef into strips, 1 1/4 X 1/4 inch. Place in glass bowl. Mix remaining ingredients except onions; pour over beef.
2. Trim green tops from onions; cut onions into 1-inch pieces. Alternate 3 pieces meat and 2 pieces... - 26.732