- » Thick Teriyaki Sauce
Thick Teriyaki Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of thick teriyaki sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for thick teriyaki sauce recipes.
Walnut Chicken Teriyaki
Using a meat mallet, pound chicken to 1/4inch thickness.
In a shallow bowl, combine 1/2 cup teriyaki sauce and chicken.
Turn to coat each piece.
Remove from teriyaki sauce, and place a slice of cheese on each chicken breast.
In a separate bowl, make the... - 37.7382
Lemon Teriyaki Halibut Kabobs
1. Remove halibut skins and bones; cut into 1-inch (2.5 cm) cubes. Thread on 4 skewers. (If using wooden skewers, soak first in cold water for 30 minutes.) Arrange kabobs in shallow glass dish.
2. In a bowl combine teriyaki sauce, lemon zest and juice, oil... - 25.3538
Kikkoman Chuck Steak Teriyaki
Prepare meat with a meat tenderizer according to label directions.
Combine remaining 3 ingredients; brush over meat.
Place on grill 3€”4 inches from hot coals.
Cook about 15 minutes.
Turn steak over and brush with additional sauce.
Cook to desired degree... - 26.7215
You will need 20 metal or wooden skewers 4 inches long.
Cut beef in cubes about same size as pineapple chunks.
Combine pineapple syrup, soy sauce, garlic and ginger.
Pour over meat, and marinate 1 hour at room temperature.
Alternate beef and pineapple on... - 34.3689
Thinly slice beef across the grain in bite-size strips. (Partially frozen meat is easier to cut.
Allow meat to thaw completely before cooking.) In bowl, combine garlic, soy sauce, sake, sugar, and mustard.
Add meat to soy mixture and let stand 15 minutes at... - 29.329
Korean-style Beef And Vegetable Rolls In Teriyaki Sauce
Lovely little beef rolls stuffed with fresh, colorful vegetables, pan fried and coated with a sweet-spicy teriyaki sauce. A Japanese dish with a Korean twist. These are beautiful with rice and miso soup. This is a wonderful party dish. It's so easy to prepare... - 128.75
Grilled Tuna Steaks With Fruit & Teriyaki Sauce
Prepare Teriyaki Sauce and keep warm.
Wipe fish with a damp paper towel, then brush both sides of each steak with oil.
Place fish on a well-greased grill 4 to 6 inches above a solid bed of medium coals.
Cook, turning once, until outside is firm and opaque but... - 27.087
Rare Roast Beef With Teriyaki Sauce
1) Preheat oven at 275°.
2) Rub tenderizer and monosodium glutamate on meat.
3) Puncture with a fork.
4) In a plastic bag put the roast and keep in shallow dish.
5) Mix cider and soy sauce and pour into the bag.
6) Twist tie the bag and... - 42.0305
Pork And Scallion Rolls With Teriyaki Sauce
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 200 degrees.
2) Mince just enough ginger to measure 2 tablespoons.
3) Make the marinade by combining together soy sauce, sugar and ginger in a small saucepan. Bring ingredients to a boil over medium-high flame.... - 42.2449
Grilled Tuna Teriyaki
1 In a shallow dish large enough to hold the tuna, com-1 bine the soy sauce, rice wine, garlic, and ginger.
Place the tuna in the marinade and turn to coat it; cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
2 Preheat the broiler, setting the rack 6 inches... - 27.0282
Teriyaki Pork Chops
In shallow glass dish, combine all ingredients except pork chops.
Add pork chops; turn to coat with marinade.
Cover and refrigerate several hours or overnight, basting occasionally.
Drain chops; reserve marinade.
Arrange medium-hot briquets to one side of... - 34.9984
Teriyaki Steak is a unique and winning steak dish that is perfect for your dinner parties. Surprise your guests with this filling and tasty dish. I am sure they will love the Teriyaki Steak. - 36.604
Cover steaks with soy sauce mixture.
Add remaining ingredients; let soak overnight.
Cook over charcoal for 3 minutes on each side.
Serve hot. - 25.7057
Combine broth, soy, green onions, garlic, brown sugar, and ginger.
Cut steak into long strips about 1-inch wide.
Marinate steak for 2 hours in soup mixture.
Thread on 4 skewers.
Broil about 2 inches from heat until desired doneness (5 to 10 minutes), basting... - 27.536
Beef Teriyaki Kabobs
These Beef Teriyaki Kabobs taste inbcredible ! Try these fruity meat kabobs marinated in wine and honey for your next meal. Your suggestions for these Beef Teriyaki Kabobs are welcome ! - 36.8105
Livers Teriyaki In A Fondue Pot
This Livers Teriyaki in A Fondue Pot has much more than your jaws to exercise ! Cooking up this dish to suit your own palate is a novel dinner activity that thoroughly enthuses me ! Try this out and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Livers... - 38.942
Beef Teriyaki With Broccoli
1. Trim fat from beef steak. Cut beef across grain into 2 x 1/8-inch slices. Mix teriyaki sauce, lemon juice, cornstarch and gingerroot in square dish, 8 x 8 x 2 inches. Stir in beef; cover and refrigerate at least 20 minutes.
2. Drain beef, reserving... - 29.829
Cut beef into thin strips across the grain.
Mix together ginger, sauce, and sherry, pour over meat.
Let stand in refrigerator 1 hour, turning meat several times; drain.
Thread meat strips on bamboo skewers; arrange around edge of shallow baking dish.
Cook in... - 28.3246
Teriyaki Kabobs has a great taste. Teriyaki Kabobs gets its taste from chicken cooked with soy sauce and garnished with pepper. Teriyaki Kabobs is inspired by many food joints around the world. - 40.8191
Teriyaki Lamb Chops
1) Take a heavy frying pan and heat it.
2) Add chops and brown them on both sides. Turn off heat.
3) Take a small bowl and mix together water, soy sauce, ginger, pepper, and sugar.
4) Heat the lamb and add this sauce. Cover the pan and cook for 30... - 45.0205
Teriyaki Chop Suey
In small bowl, combine sauce ingredients; set aside.
In medium bowl, combine teriyaki sauce and cornstarch.
Add beef; toss gently.
In large nonstick skillet or wok, heat oil.
Add half of beef mixture; stir-fry until lightly browned.
Remove beef from skillet;... - 44.4275
Oriental Beef With Teriyaki Vegetables
Chill steak in freezer until slightly firm, 10 to 15 minutes (this makes slicing easier).
Remove to cutting board and slice diagonally across the grain into 1/4-inch-thick strips.
In large bowl combine teriyaki sauce, sherry, hoisin sauce, ginger, and garlic;... - 35.6668
Oriental Beef With Teriyaki Vegetables
1. Chill steak in freezer until slightly firm, 10 to 15 minutes (this makes slicing easier). Remove to cutting board and slice diagonally across the grain into 1/4-inch-thick strips. In large bowl combine teriyaki sauce, sherry, hoisin sauce, ginger, and... - 30.2259
Teriyaki Swordfish Burgers With Sweet Pickled Ginger Salsa
These teriyaki swordfish burgers with pickled ginger salsa may be a little time consuming but well worth the effort in taste. the sowrdfish burgers are prepared with a triyaki sauce mix along with eggs and bread crumbs. Served on buns with teriyaki sauce and... - 43.5816
Teriyaki Beef With Rainbow Vegetables
1. Rub half the garlic onto the beef; sprinkle with pepper and set aside for 30 minutes.
2. Combine the teriyaki sauce ingredients in a small saucepan; cook, stirring constantly, over medium heat until the sauce boils and thickens. Remove from the heat; cover... - 28.3963
Combine first 5 ingredients and stir to dissolve sugar.
Place steak in heavy-duty plastic bag; pour marinade over steak.
Secure plastic bag making sure marinade surrounds the meat and place on tray in refrigerator for 15 minutes.
Remove steak from sauce a - 24.2835
Cut sirloin in 1 1/2 inch cubes.
Marinate about 10 minutes in sauce made by combining remaining ingredients.
Thread on skewers.
Broil about 7 minutes or till desired doneness.
Turn and brush frequently with sauce.
Heat remaining sauce; pass.
Teriyaki go with:... - 29.5605
Teriyaki Grilled Swordfish
1. In a small saucepan mix the soy sauce, sherry, sugar, garlic, and ginger.
2. Place the saucepan on moderate heat and bring to a boil.
3. Take a shallow glass or enamel pan and strain the sauce into it.
4. Place the fish steaks in the... - 40.9548
1. Pierce the steak deeply all over with fork; place in shallow dish.
2. Mix the pineapple-juice concentrate, water, olive oil, meat sauce, garlic, ginger and anise seeds in a 1-cup measure; pour over steak; cover. Chill, turning steak once, 30 minutes;... - 32.7316
Cut steak into 1 inch cubes.
Combine onion, ginger, soy sauce, sherry and molasses in a bowl; mix well.
Refrigerate several hours or overnight.
Alternate meat on skewers with pineapple chunks.
Grill to desired degree of doneness,... - 31.6843
Combine the soy sauce, brown sugar, olive oil, ginger, salt, pepper and garlic and mix well.
Add the steak strips to the sauce and stir to coat.
Let stand 2 hours, Place meat strips on skewers and barbecue or broil. - 31.8188
Teriyaki Beef Sticks
In a bowl, mix soy, sugar, ginger, garlic, sherry, and oil.
Trim off and discard excess fat from beef.
Cut meat across the grain in 1/4 inch-thick slices.
Mix meat with soy marinade.
Cover and chill at least 2 hours or up to overnight.
Weave thin wooden... - 27.6785
Teriyaki Steak Strips
In small bowl, combine steak sauce, soy sauce, brown sugar, garlic and ginger.
Place steak slices in nonmetal bowl; coat with 1/4 cup steak sauce mixture.
Cover; chill 1 hour, stirring occasionally.
Remove steak from marinade.
Alternately thread steak,... - 36.8468
1. Gut the steak into thin slices or strips.
2. Combine the ginger, garlic, onion, sugar, soy sauce and sherry and pour the mixture over the meat. Let stand one to two hours.
3. Thread the meat on skewers and broil quickly on both sides over charcoal or in a... - 24.9365
Char Grilled Beef Teriyaki
Combine soy sauce; mirin, sake, or sherry; sugar; mustard; and garlic.
Cut partially frozen meat into thin strips.
Thaw meat completely.
Add to marinade and let stand 15 minutes at room temperature.
Thread meat strips accordion-style on small skewers.
Grill... - 25.7435
Microwaved Beef Teriyaki
Thinly slice beef across the grain into bite-size strips.
(Partially frozen meat is easier to cut.
Allow meat to thaw completely before cooking.) In bowl combine soy sauce, sake, garlic, sugar, and mustard.
Add meat to soy mixture; let stand at room... - 32.4007
Cut steak into 1/8-inch thick slices.
Combine remaining ingredients in small bowl.
Place meat in slow-cooking pot.
Pour sauce over.
Cover and cook on low for 6 to 8 hours.
Serve with rice.
Makes 5 to 6 servings. - 33.9592
Charcoaled Teriyaki Steak
Trim steak, removing all fibers.
Cut steak crosswise in medium thick slices.
Mix sugar, sesame seed, salt, soy sauce, vinegar, ginger and garlic to make marinade.
Place steak in marinade; let stand for at least 2 hours.
Grill over hot coals to... - 39.4155
Pineapple Teriyaki Beef
Trim fat from steak.
Place steak in a plastic bag set in a shallow dish.
Drain pineapple, reserving juice.
Cover and chill pineapple for sauce.
For marinade, in a small bowl stir together the reserved pineapple juice, green onion, teriyaki sauce, ginger, and... - 31.5574
Teriyaki Beef Rumaki
Freeze steak for 30 minutes for easier slicing.
Trim off fat.
Slice cross grain into about twenty-five 1/8 x 3-inch strips.
In a large bowl combine soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, onion, sugar, garlic and ginger.
Add steak; stir until coated.
Marinate at... - 36.2835