- » Thick Spaghetti Sauce
Thick Spaghetti Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of thick spaghetti sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for thick spaghetti sauce recipes.
Thick Beef Spaghetti Sauce
1) Remove any excess fat from the beef cubes and cover with flour, shaking off the excess.
2) In a large skillet, heat 15 ml of corn oil and saute onions till transluscent.
3) In another skillet, pour in the rest of the oil and throw in... - 44.4925
Thick Spaghetti Sauce
1) In a heavy Dutch oven, cook ground beef, onion, and garlic until browned on medium heat until meat is browned. Drain the drippings.
2) Add next 9 ingredients and simmer uncovered for about 3 hours or until sauce is thickened. Stir frequently.
3)... - 40.5723
Thick Spaghetti Sauce
Cook ground beef, onion, and garlic in a heavy Dutch oven over medium heat until meat is browned; drain off drippings.
Stir in next 9 ingredients: Simmer, uncovered, 3 hours or until sauce is thickened stirring occasionally.
Remove bay leaves.
Serve sauce... - 28.4971
You May Also Like!
Thick Lasagna Sauce
1. In a food processor or blender jar, combine all the ingredients except the bayleaf. Blend for 30 seconds at a high speed to get a smooth consistency sauce.
2. Pour the sauce into a medium heavy bottomed saucepan and add the bayleaf.
3.... - 46.2006
Spaghetti Sauce Bolognaise
Heat the oil in a frying pan and saute the onions and garlic until lightly browned.
Add the TVP mince and mushrooms and cook for 2 minutes, stirring often.
Add the tomatoes, tomato paste and basil (and water if using TVP mince) and simmer, covered, for 1 hour... - 30.454
Spaghetti Sauce With Red Wine
If you thought you have the best ever recipe for Spaghetti Sauce then this one would definitley have you give it a second thought! Much elaborate, you can say, and with the use of beeg and mixed vegetables like Zucchini and mushrooms this Spaghetti Sauce is... - 42.9904
Spaghetti Sauce From Italy
Brown beef, onion and green pepper in Dutch oven.
Add 2 cups water and all remaining ingredients except spaghetti and cheese; simmer for 3 hours, adding water occasionally as needed.
Cook down to thick sauce.
Mix spaghetti with sauce; let stand for 20 minutes... - 35.3305
Spaghetti Beef Sauce
Simmer tomatoes, tomato paste, basil, salt and pepper in deep pan.
Brown beef, onion and gar lie; add to tomato mixture.
Bring to a boil; simmer, uncovered, 3 hours.
Add water gradually or until of desired thickness.
Add sugar if necessary. - 32.451
Spaghetti With Meat Ball Sauce
Combine beef, pork, veal, parsley, 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, 2 cloves garlic, bread crumbs, salt and pepper in a large bowl.
Beat egg and milk together lightly with a fork and add.
Blend mixture well with a fork and shape into small meat balls, about 1 1/2... - 43.3161
Spaghetti With Tomato Meat Sauce
Drain mushrooms, reserving liquid.
Add mushrooms, onions, garlic, beef and salt.
Cook, stirring frequently, until beef is well browned.
Add remaining ingredients, including mushroom liquid, except spaghetti.
Simmer 2 hours, stirring... - 41.7058
Linda's Spaghetti Sauce With Red Peppers
1. In a saucepan, combine together the beef and onion; cook till beef is becomes brown and the onion is tender and translucent.
2. Add mushrooms toward the end of cooking time; drain off fat.
3. Add red pepper, chunky spaghetti sauce, salt and pepper... - 33.0175
Spaghetti With Meat Sauce
Combine meat and onion in Dutch oven; cook until meat is browned and onion tender.
Skim off excess fat.
Add remaining ingredients; cover.
Simmer 1 1/2 hours; partially cover.
Simmer 1 hour or until sauce is thick; stir occasionally during cooking. - 31.6743
Quick Spaghetti Sauce
1. In a saucepan, cook the sausages till lightly brown; drain off fat.
2. Add spaghetti sauce and brown sugar; simmer and cook for about 20 minutes to blend flavors well.
3. This creamy, rich sauce is excellent for preparing spaghetti,... - 27.571