- » Thick Spaghetti
Thick Spaghetti Recipes
Enjoy our collection of thick spaghetti recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for thick spaghetti recipes.
Thick Beef Spaghetti Sauce
1) Remove any excess fat from the beef cubes and cover with flour, shaking off the excess.
2) In a large skillet, heat 15 ml of corn oil and saute onions till transluscent.
3) In another skillet, pour in the rest of the oil and throw in... - 44.4925
Thick Spaghetti Sauce
1) In a heavy Dutch oven, cook ground beef, onion, and garlic until browned on medium heat until meat is browned. Drain the drippings.
2) Add next 9 ingredients and simmer uncovered for about 3 hours or until sauce is thickened. Stir frequently.
3)... - 40.5723
Thick Spaghetti Sauce
Cook ground beef, onion, and garlic in a heavy Dutch oven over medium heat until meat is browned; drain off drippings.
Stir in next 9 ingredients: Simmer, uncovered, 3 hours or until sauce is thickened stirring occasionally.
Remove bay leaves.
Serve sauce... - 28.4971
You May Also Like!
Thick Lasagna Sauce
1. In a food processor or blender jar, combine all the ingredients except the bayleaf. Blend for 30 seconds at a high speed to get a smooth consistency sauce.
2. Pour the sauce into a medium heavy bottomed saucepan and add the bayleaf.
3.... - 46.2006
Leone S Pork Chops With Spaghetti
Heat olive oil and 1/4 cup butter in a large heavy-bottomed skillet.
Add garlic and black and red pepper and cook slowly for 2 minutes.
Add pork chops; sprinkle with rosemary and brown on each side for 5 minutes.
Lower heat to medium and add salt, tomatoes... - 37.058
Best Baked Spaghetti
This best baked spaghetti recipe is my mother’s favorite. Whenever we are at home during holidays, my mother definitely prepares this dish. Truly speaking this dish brings enjoyment to my house. So if you want to bring happiness to your house, use this best... - 34.6566
Tuna Spaghetti Bake
1) Preheat the oven to 375° F.
2) Home Cooked Tomato Sauce : In a 8 quart kettle, combine all the ingredients together and bring to a boil.
3) Simmer uncovered over a very low heat for about 6 1/2 hours, or until the tomato pulp is... - 44.0713
Quick Spaghetti Carbonara With Pancetta
For those once in a while bit unhealthy meals for the kids, what is your selection-probably junk or fast food. Now, you should give this recipe a try. In this video, chef makes quick and super simple spaghetti carbonara. Watch the video how she makes it. - 117.39
Spaghetti And Beef
1. Heat a medium-size skillet over a high flame on the stove.
2. Add and sauté the beef until browned.
3. Drain off the fat.
4. Tip the beef into a slow-cooker or a crock pot and combine with tomato juice, spices and seasonings.
5. Stir to mix well.... - 48.8055
Spaghetti With Meat Ball Sauce
Combine beef, pork, veal, parsley, 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, 2 cloves garlic, bread crumbs, salt and pepper in a large bowl.
Beat egg and milk together lightly with a fork and add.
Blend mixture well with a fork and shape into small meat balls, about 1 1/2... - 43.3161
Spaghetti With Four Onions
1 ln a 12 inch nonstick skillet, heat the oil over low heat.
Add the red, yellow, and green onions and the shallots.
Cook, stirring frequently, for 15 minutes or until lightly golden.
Add the garlic and cook 2 minutes more.
Stir in the brandy and cook for 1... - 41.4407
Spaghetti Sauce Bolognaise
Heat the oil in a frying pan and saute the onions and garlic until lightly browned.
Add the TVP mince and mushrooms and cook for 2 minutes, stirring often.
Add the tomatoes, tomato paste and basil (and water if using TVP mince) and simmer, covered, for 1 hour... - 30.454
Thick Spaghetti Recipes By Category