- » Thick Shake
Thick Shake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of thick shake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for thick shake recipes.
Orange Thick Shake
1. In a blender, blend milk beverage and orange juice on high speed until smooth.
2. Take out the insert from the blender cover.
3. Keep the blender running on high and add 1 ice cube at a time; processing until the ice is dissolved before adding... - 37.8504
Blender Thick Raspberry Shake
1 In a blender, place all the ingredients.
2 Blend at medium speed for 1 minute.
3 Pour into glasses and serve at once. - 26.6658
You May Also Like!
Strawberry Thick Shakes
Strawberry thichshakes…there is no better way that I have had strawberries. A treat that lasts in your memories for a lifetime. Every sip of this superb drink is a heavenly feeling. - 35.5734
Soak beans in cold water overnight (approx. 12 hours).
Drain, place in a clean pan with cold water to cover and simmer, covered, for 1 1/2 hours.
Remove skin from pork and cut pork into 1/2 inch cubes.
Place pork in a large heavy pan, cover and... - 40.8038
Thin Stew Thick Soup
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 325 degrees.
2) Trim all the fat from the meat and cut the meat into cubes of 1-inch each.
3) In a paper of plastic bag, combine together the salt, pepper and flour. Add the cubes of meat, a few at a time, and... - 46.0308
Thick Beef Spaghetti Sauce
1) Remove any excess fat from the beef cubes and cover with flour, shaking off the excess.
2) In a large skillet, heat 15 ml of corn oil and saute onions till transluscent.
3) In another skillet, pour in the rest of the oil and throw in... - 44.913
In blender container, combine all ingredients except ice; blend well.
Gradually add ice, blending until smooth.
Garnish as desired.
Refrigerate leftovers. (Mixture stays thick and creamy in refrigerator.) - 27.5593
Drain pears; reserve 1/4 cup liquid for each serving.
Mix all ingredients in blender until smooth and thick. - 22.6993
Drain pears, reserving 1/4 cup liquid.
Place pears, yogurt, reserved pear liquid and ice cubes in blender; process until smooth and thick. - 21.4873
This mean, green, vitamin-packed drink is the perfect sweet snack for any time of the day! - 24.1259
Banana Almond Milk Shake
1) Take a blender and add bananas, almond milk and nutmeg (to taste).
2) Blend well, until smooth and place in the refrigerator.
3) Serve chilled. - 28.7936
Low Calorie Banana Milk Shake
Put milk in blender.
Add vanilla and frozen banana, a little at a time.
If a thicker shake is desired, add ice cubes until desired thickness. - 27.6037
Thick Shake Recipes By Category