- » Thick Meat Sauce Spaghetti
Thick Meat Sauce Spaghetti Recipes
Enjoy our collection of thick meat sauce spaghetti recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for thick meat sauce spaghetti recipes.
Thick Beef Spaghetti Sauce
1) Remove any excess fat from the beef cubes and cover with flour, shaking off the excess.
2) In a large skillet, heat 15 ml of corn oil and saute onions till transluscent.
3) In another skillet, pour in the rest of the oil and throw in... - 44.4925
Thick Spaghetti Sauce
1) In a heavy Dutch oven, cook ground beef, onion, and garlic until browned on medium heat until meat is browned. Drain the drippings.
2) Add next 9 ingredients and simmer uncovered for about 3 hours or until sauce is thickened. Stir frequently.
3)... - 40.5723
Thick Spaghetti Sauce
Cook ground beef, onion, and garlic in a heavy Dutch oven over medium heat until meat is browned; drain off drippings.
Stir in next 9 ingredients: Simmer, uncovered, 3 hours or until sauce is thickened stirring occasionally.
Remove bay leaves.
Serve sauce... - 28.4971
Spaghetti With Meat Sauce
Combine meat and onion in Dutch oven; cook until meat is browned and onion tender.
Skim off excess fat.
Add remaining ingredients; cover.
Simmer 1 1/2 hours; partially cover.
Simmer 1 hour or until sauce is thick; stir occasionally during cooking. - 31.6743
Spaghetti With Meat Sauce
Saute onions and garlic in oil until lightly browned.
Add beef and cook, stirring constantly, until meat loses its red color.
Add tomato puree, tomatoes, sugar, wine, Parmesan, salt and pepper.
Simmer over very low heat 2 hours, adding more wine if... - 39.756
Spaghetti With Meat Ball Sauce
Combine beef, pork, veal, parsley, 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, 2 cloves garlic, bread crumbs, salt and pepper in a large bowl.
Beat egg and milk together lightly with a fork and add.
Blend mixture well with a fork and shape into small meat balls, about 1 1/2... - 43.3161
Spaghetti With Tomato Meat Sauce
Drain mushrooms, reserving liquid.
Add mushrooms, onions, garlic, beef and salt.
Cook, stirring frequently, until beef is well browned.
Add remaining ingredients, including mushroom liquid, except spaghetti.
Simmer 2 hours, stirring... - 41.7058
Meat Spaghetti Sauce
In 12-quart kettle cook onion and garlic in oil until golden.
Add meat and cook until lightly browned, stirring to break up meat.
Add remaining ingredients and simmer, uncovered, for 4 hours, or until thick, stirring frequently.
Keep refrigerated or frozen in... - 34.4907
Meat Spaghetti Sauce
1) In a pot, add onion and garlic to hot oil and cook till golden.
2) Add the meat and keep stirring till the meat breaks up and turns lightly brown.
3) Add the remaining ingredients and simmer, uncovered.
4) Stirring frequently, continue cooking for... - 44.8503
A Rich Meat Sauce For Spaghetti
1. On a meat board, use a sharp meat knife to slice the rind of the bacon. Dice the bacon into small uniform pieces. Transfer to a bowl and keep aside.
2. Wash and clean kidney. Chop the kidney into small dices. Transfer to a plate or bowl and... - 45.0281
Spaghetti With Italian Meat Sauce
In 12-inch nonstick skillet or 4-quart saucepan heat oil over medium-high heat; add onions, bell peppers, and garlic and saute until onion is translucent.
Add remaining ingredients except spaghetti and cheese; stir to combine.
Reduce heat and let simmer,... - 33.2614
Italian Meat Sauce For Spaghetti
Combine all ingredients into large saucepan.
Simmer, uncovered, on very low flame for 3 hours and 30 minutes.
If sauce gets too thick, add about 1 cup more water and simmer another 30 minutes.
Serve on spaghetti or noodles. - 30.2138
Spaghetti And Meat Sauce
Heat the oil and fry the beef until it changes colour.
Add the onion and mushrooms and fry gently for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Add the tomatoes and seasoning and simmer gently for 40 minutes or until the sauce is thick and the ingredients well... - 34.7469
Spaghetti With Meat Sauce And Turkey
1 . In a 2 1/2-quart casserole, combine oil, onion and garlic; microwave, covered, on High 2-3 minutes, until softened.
2. Add turkey, mushrooms, oregano and salt. Microwave, covered, on High 4-5 minutes, until turkey is no longer pink, stirring halfway... - 36.8672
Spaghetti With Meat Sauce
1) In a large Dutch oven, heat shortening. Add in the ground meat and saute while stirring occasionally.
2) When the meat has changed color completely, add in a can of tomato sauce and tomato paste.
3) Meanwhile, into the blender add 1 can of tomato... - 47.0175
Spaghetti With Meat Sauce
1. Saute onion and garlic in olive oil or vegetable oil just until onion is soft in a kettle or Dutch oven; push to one side.
2. Shape ground beef into a large patty in same kettle; brown for 5 minutes on each side, then break up into chunks. Stir in... - 39.0719
Italian Rib Spaghetti Sauce
Heat some oil in heavy dutch oven and brown ribs thoroughly.
Add garlic, cinnamon, nutmeg and pepper while browning.
Brown slowly for 1/2 hour (this extracts goodie from the marrow).
Meanwhile, saute vegetables in a bit of oil.
Add them to the meat when the... - 36.9343
Meat Balls With Spaghetti
1) Boil spaghetti in plenty of salted water until tender and then drain the excess water.
2) To make the sauce, take a saucepan and put all the ingredients, simmer until a thick homogenous consistency is formed.
3) Sieve and check for... - 45.3374
Italian Spaghetti And Meat Balls
Combine meat with next 7 ingredients; form in about 36 one-inch balls.
In large skillet, brown meat slowly in small amount of hot fat.
Add remaining ingredients except spaghetti.
Simmer uncovered (don't boil), stirring occasionally, 1 1/2 to 2 hours or till... - 40.234
Leone S Pork Chops With Spaghetti
Heat olive oil and 1/4 cup butter in a large heavy-bottomed skillet.
Add garlic and black and red pepper and cook slowly for 2 minutes.
Add pork chops; sprinkle with rosemary and brown on each side for 5 minutes.
Lower heat to medium and add salt, tomatoes... - 37.058
1. In a pan brown meat, drain fat and remove to a dish.
2. In the empty pan, saute' onions and garlic in olive oil until golden.
3. Add meat and remaining ingredients and simmer until smooth and thick, about 35 minutes.
4. Serve over cooked... - 37.6303
Spaghetti With Bacon Sauce
1) Cut the bacon into 1/4 inch thick slices, then cut across into strips.
2) Seed and finely chop the pepper.
3) Cook the spaghetti in boiling salted water till tender.
4) Heat a saucepan, add the bacon and fry till golden all over.
5)... - 38.0101
Spaghetti Sauce Bolognese
Spaghetti Sauce Bolognese is an amazingly delicious side dish recipe. Try this tempting and alluring Spaghetti Sauce Bolognese; I am sure you will always want to have it in your coming parties! - 30.2018
1) In a saucepan, saute the onion in 30 g (1 oz) butter until soft and transparent.
2) Stir in the bacon, carrot and celery, cook and stir until lightly browned.
3) Stir in the minced steak and mix thoroughly.
4) Stir in the chicken livers, stir and... - 44.3364
Microwaved Spaghetti Tomato Sauce
1. In a medium (2-quart or 8 cup) microwave proof casserole add beef breaking chunks with a spoon.
2. Stir in onion, pepper and garlic
3. Cover dish with plastic wrap.
4. Microwave at HIGH for 3 to 4 minutes, stirring once, until beef changes color.
5.... - 46.312
Spaghetti With Bolognese Sauce
1. Peel onion and garlic; chop finely.
2. Scald, peel and half tomatoes.
3. In a medium-sized saucepan, heat oil.
4. Stir in onion; cover and cook gently for about 5 minutes until the onion is soft but not brown.
5. Stir in the garlic... - 46.7323
Best Baked Spaghetti
This best baked spaghetti recipe is my mother’s favorite. Whenever we are at home during holidays, my mother definitely prepares this dish. Truly speaking this dish brings enjoyment to my house. So if you want to bring happiness to your house, use this best... - 34.6566
1. Fry the bacon in a saucepan until it has rendered its fat. Add the vegetables and fry until they are lightly browned. Add the beef and fry until it is browned and crumbly. Stir in the chicken livers and continue frying for 3 minutes.
2. Pour off any excess... - 34.5839
Saute the finely chopped onion in the heated oil until golden, add minced steak; cook very well, stirring with fork all the time, until steak browns well.
Pour off any surplus fat.
Add water, tomato paste, crumbled stock cubes, salt and pepper to taste, and... - 37.1574
1. In a large casserole or skillet, melt the butter over a medium high flame.
2. Add salt pork and vegetables to the butter and sauté until pork browns and vegetables are limp.
3. Add beef and break lumps with spoon. Sauté beef along with the... - 45.3413
In a very large soup kettle or stockpot, heat the olive oil over moderately high heat.
Add the onions and stir quickly to coat, then add the carrots and celery.
Reduce the heat to moderate and cook, stirring frequently, until the vegetables have softened,... - 46.1521
Tomato Meat Sauce
Heat the olive oil in a saucepot.
Add onion and cook until lightly browned.
Put the meat into saucepot and brown on all sides.
Stir in tomatoes and salt.
Add bay leaf.
Cover; simmer about 2 1/2 hours.
Mix tomato paste into sauce.
Simmer, uncovered, stirring... - 39.0355
Green Sauce For Spaghetti
1) In a blender, combine all the ingredients.
2) Blend on high speed until the mixture is almost pureed, but still has flecks of spinach and parsley. Add a small amount of water, if too thick.
3) Serve, tossed with 1 pound of cooked spaghetti.... - 39.542
Spaghetti With Chicken Sauce
1) Dice the bacon.
2) Wipe and trim the chicken, discarding skin.
3) Cut the meat into strips.
4) Blanch, peel and chop the tomatoes.
5) Peel and crush garlic.
6) In a flameproof casserole, heat half the butter add the bacon and chicken... - 46.2715
Italian Spaghetti Sauce
Cook onion in hot oil till golden.
Add meat and garlic; brown lightly.
Add remaining ingredients; simmer uncovered 2 to 2 1/2 hours or till thick.
Remove bay leaf.
Serve sauce on hot cooked spaghetti.
Pass bowl of grated Parmesan or Romano cheese for folks to... - 36.4889
Spaghetti With Mussels And Marinara Sauce
Scrub and debeard the mussels.
Put them in a large kettle and add the wine.
Cover and steam for 3 to 5 minutes until the mussels open.
Take the mussels from the pot and strain the cooking liquid through cheesecloth or a coffee filter and reserve.
Set aside 12... - 44.6223
Tomato Meat Sauce (ragu Di Pomodoro)
Heat olive oil in a large saucepot.
Add onion and cook until lightly browned.
Add the meat and brown on all sides.
Stir in tomatoes and salt.
Add bay leaf.
Cover and simmer about 2 1/2 hours.
Stir tomato paste into sauce.
Simmer, uncovered, stirring... - 37.0781
Italian Meat Sauce
In large skillet, combine onion, meat, and garlic; brown lightly.
Pour off excess fat from meat.
Add remaining ingredients.
Simmer, uncovered, 3 hours or till sauce is thick.
Remove bay leaf.
Serve over Italian Green Noodles or hot... - 45.9495
Bring a large pot of water to the boil for the pasta.
Add salt and cook the spaghetti at a rapid boil for about 9 minutes until al dente.
Meanwhile, cook the bacon in a large skillet over moderate heat until crisp, separating the pieces as they cook.
Remove... - 41.4897
Beef Steaks Parmesan
Beef steaks parmesan is a cheesy beef steak recipe pepared with basil for flavor. Cooked over the flame and finished in the oven with a filling of cheese and stuffing mix, the beef steak parmesan is savory and comforting as well as filling as a meal. - 46.6823
Burgundy - Spaghetti
This Burgundy - Spaghetti is good. Burgundy - Spaghetti is a good pasta dish with a kick. If you love spaghetti, this version is fantastic! - 41.2787
Chicken Parmesan With Spaghetti
Chicken parmesan or chicken cutlets is a nice snack food or even as main dish. It is very easy to make and good to eat also. It has chicken, pasta and cheese. All the ingredients make food a treat. - 89.4891
Veal Parmigiana With Spaghetti
1 Place butter in 2-quart (12 x 7) glass baking dish.
2 Microwave for about 1 minute on 7 (MED. HIGH), or until melted. Combine Parmesan cheese, corn flake crumbs and garlic salt in flat dish. Cut veal into serving pieces. Dip each piece into butter; coat... - 40.6362
Veal Parmesan Casserole
Break spaghetti pieces in half.
Cook spaghetti according to package directions; drain and set aside.
Pound veal pieces to 1/4 -inch thickness.
In shallow dish combine flour, salt, and pepper.
In another dish combine egg and milk; in a third dish mix crumbs... - 41.1264
Beef & Pork Meat Filled Manicotti
Cook manicotti according to package directions about 10 minutes; drain.
Microwave beef, sausage and onion in 3-quart micro-proof bowl covered with wax paper on medium (1/2 power) for 6 to 8 minutes or until browned; drain.
Stir in bread crumbs, oregano,... - 40.2523
Continental Meat Ball Pie
1. Shape meat-loaf mixture into about 18 balls; roll in flour to coat evenly. Brown in vegetable oil in a large frying pan; push to one side; add sausages and brown lightly.
2. Stir water, spaghetti-sauce mix, and tomato paste into frying pan; cover. Simmer... - 40.3165
Beef And Eggplant Casseroles
Brown beef with onion and garlic in 2 tablespoons oil in a large skillet.
Add spaghetti sauce mix, tomato sauce, water, red wine, basil and oregano.
Cover; simmer, 15 minutes.
Saute 1/2 of the eggplant slices in 1/4 cup oil until limp and golden.
Add... - 42.6314
Veal With Tomato Sauce
Pound meat until 1/4 inch thick.
Heat oil and garlic in large skillet over medium high heat.
Brown meat quickly in oil, about 5 minutes.
Remove meat from skillet; set aside.
Reduce heat to medium.
Cook and stir onion and mushroom in skillet until onion is... - 39.9877
Pasta Bolognese Sauce
All those who enjoy having Italian cuisine, will surely like this dish. Chef Victoria makes this amazing Pasta Bolognese Sauce in the video. It's simply delicious and you can use this same sauce to make lasagna as well. - 119.96
Classic Pasta Braciole With Beef Steak And Italian Tomatoes
If stepping into the super classic domain unnerves you, hold your horses. It is going to be different after you go through this recipe. An elaborate Sicilian classic dish that requires you to slog it out in the kitchen for a good hour or so but in the end you... - 123.835
Greek Style Pastitsio
Greek comfort food at its finest, pastitsio makes for a heart indulgence any day. Layers of beef, pasta, and cheesy béchamel sauce baked to perfection lend this dish its luscious Greek flavors. Very simple and very sinful, a serving of pastitsio could be a... - 89.8757
Veal With Tomato Sauce
The Veal With Tomato Sauce is a tender and tasty veal preparation that your guests will surely get addicted to. Try this wonderful Veal With Tomato Sauce recipe at home and taste for yourself this exquisitely delicious dish. - 46.1159
Sherry & Cheese Turkey Tetrazzini
To make the vegetable-meat mixture, heat the butter in a large skillet.
Add the mushrooms and celery and cook over medium-high heat for about 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
Add the red pepper and cook for 1 minute longer.
Add the turkey to the skillet and... - 44.8364
Brown meat and drain; add spaghetti sauce and simmer 10 minutes.
Layer in 8 x 10-inch pan with 1/3 of sauce, 1/4 of uncooked lasagna noodles, 1 cup cottage cheese and half Mozzarella cheese.
Repeat layers, ending with sauce.
Top with Parmesan cheese.
May be... - 31.1825
Sesame Noodles With Pork And Snow Peas
Cook the spaghetti according to package directions in a large kettle of boiling water and let the pork simmer along with it both will be done at the same time.
Add the carrots and snow peas to the kettle for the final 2 minutes of cooking.
Skim the froth from... - 44.7751
Veal Sauce Lucia
1) Use a Dutch oven to heat oil.
2) Add veal and brown over heat.
3) Discard excess fat.
4) Sauté onion, carrot, basil and Garlic Powder with Parsley in the Dutch oven for 5 minutes.
5) Pour in Extra Rich & Thick Spaghetti Sauce Spices & Seasonings,... - 42.6141
Indonesian Chicken In Peanut Sauce
1) Combine together the peanut butter, soy sauce, water, vinegar, sesame oil and red pepper flakes in a small bowl.
2) Stir the mixture well till it has blended properly and set it aside.
3) In a wok, heat the peanut oil.
4) Add the garlic and chicken... - 44.5389
Chilli Meatballs With Two Pepper Sauces
1) Take a browning dish and preheat it as per the manufacturer's instructions before cooking.
2) Using a fork or skewer, prick the sweet peppers in several places for the sauces.
3) On a double layer of paper towels, arrange the sweet peppers... - 44.6685
1. On cutting board, with meat mallet or dull edge of French knife, pound each steak to about 1/8 inch thickness. Overlap long edges of two steaks to make one large one. Pound overlap as flat as possible. Remove casings from sausage links. Spread steaks with... - 35.0032
1 Brown steak slowly 10 minutes on each side in large heavy frying pan with heat-proof handle or in Dutch oven.
2 While meat browns, prepare spaghetti-sauce mix with water, following label directions; pour over meat; cover.
3 Bake in moderate oven (350Â°)... - 30.0302
Combine meat, 1/4 cup spaghetti sauce, and next 3 ingredients; stir well.
Shape mixture into 48 (1-inch) meatballs.
Place on a broiler pan coated with cooking spray.
Broil 5 1/2 inches from heat (with electric oven door partially opened) 10 minutes or until... - 39.7328
Preheat over to 400 Â°F.
Gently mix beef with salt and pepper.
Shape into 6 patties about 1/2 inch thick.
Coat each patty with flour; dip into eggs.
Coat with bread crumbs.
Brown in fat.
Arrange in single layer in baking pan, about 13 x 9 x 2 inches.
Top... - 42.7893
Fried Pork Japanese Style
Fried Pork Japanese Style has an Outstanding taste. The mishmash of red pepper, soy sauce, vinegar and black pepper and sugar gives the Fried Pork Japanese Style Stimulating taste. - 43.362
Bacon & Cheese Stuffed Chicken
1. Evenly top each chicken breast half with cheese and bacon. Roll up and secure with wooden toothpicks. Dip chicken in egg, then bread crumbs.
2. In 12-inch nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium heat and brown chicken, turning occasionally. Stir in Pasta... - 31.8315
Mushroom Turkey Tetrazzini
Here is an excellent pasta dish to use up all the leftover turkey from your thanksgiving dinner. The chef here has shown simple instructions to make a mouth watering turkey tetrazzini with mushrooms and chicken stock. This is a great dish to serve for dinner... - 107.21
Barbecued Chicken In Casserole
Early in the day, in 1/4 inch salad oil in skillet, brown chicken on all sides.
Drain and place in casserole dish.
Combine butter (melted) in sauce pan with the rest of the ingredients.
Bring to boil.
Pour over chicken.
One and a half hours... - 43.9092
Spring Ham Casserole
1. Cook the spaghetti in boiling salted water until tender-crisp.
2. Drain and set aside.
3. In a medium-size (2-quart) casserole, combine butter and vegetables.
4. Cover dish with its lid or with cling film.
5. Microwave at HIGH for about 4 minutes,... - 49.3944
Chicken Eggplant Parmigiana
Chicken eggplant parmigiana is an Italian styled chicken recipe prepared with cheese and eggplant slices. Breaded and baked with cooked eggplant slices with spaghetti sauce and cheese for flavor, the chicken eggplant parmigiana is filling and savory. - 45.5027
Veal Scallopine, Sorrento Style
Ask the butcher to cut veal Italian style in 12 pieces; or have veal cut in thin slices and pound to 1/4 -inch thickness.
Flour the meat lightly and brown quickly in oil.
Spread half the marinara sauce in a large shallow baking dish.
Arrange veal on... - 28.9555
This turkey parmigiana is a cheesy poultry recipe prepared with loads of cheese to it. Flavored it marinara or spaghetti sauce and oregano, the turkey parmigiana has definite Italian overtones to it. Baked to cook, it is made with added eggs. The cheesy... - 48.5638
Spring Ham Casserole
1. Drain the mushroom liquid into a 1 cup measure. Add water to equal 1 whole cup.
2. In a medium (2 quart or 8 cup) microwaveable casserole or serving dish, melt the butter in the microwave for 1 minute.
3. Stir the vegetables into the... - 46.89
This 70s Pizza makes a superly delicious snack ! Gorge on wedges cut from these cheese and seasonings stuffed butterflake dinner rolls with your favorite sauces and tell me if you've enjoyed them ! Your suggestions for this fabulous 70s Pizza are always... - 35.0525
Ham N Cheese Melts
On four slices of bread, layer cheese, ham, then cheese.
Top with remaining bread.
In a shallow dish, beat eggs and milk.
In another shallow dish, combine bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese.
Dip sandwiches into egg mixture, then into crumb mixture.
In a large... - 37.4159
Yummy and filling Chicken Tetrazzini is frequently made at home especially for weekend dinners. This tasty treat is one of my favorite dishes. Try this brilliant Chicken Tetrazzini recipe! - 44.5936
Chicken And Broccoli Stir Fry
1. In a medium bowl add in the corn starch, sugar, chicken broth and soya sauce. Whisk well and set aside.
2. Cook the pasta according to the package direction.
3. In a skillet pour in the oil and add in chicken. Stir fry for 5 minutes. Take out from... - 0
Thai Style Noodles
Thai Style Noodles is simply irresistible, to say the least! Try this Thai Style Noodles; I am sure you'll have a huge fan following for this one. - 38.3749
Cacciatore Pot Roast
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Trim and discard the excess fat from roast
3. In a large oven proof casserole, heat oil over medium heat.
4. Sauté garlic until soft.
5. Place roast and sear on all sides.
6. Season with black pepper.
7.... - 44.6359
Creamy Chicken Parmesan
Give a midweek chicken supper a clever twist with this delicious recipe. Bursting with flavors, the Parmesan coating gives a satisfying crunch and the meat stays tender . In this recipe video, Betty explains how to make this hearty, Italian-style entrée... - 93.9794
Veal Birds Parmigiano
Combine bread crumbs, onion, mushrooms, eggs, 1 cup beef stock or water and rosemary.
Spread on veal pieces.
Roll veal; secure with food picks or tie with string.
Dredge veal with flour; brown in 2 cups butter or margarine.
Place in shallow baking pans.
Cover... - 45.5249
Break spaghetti into 2-inch pieces; cook in boiling salted water until barely tender.
Heat cream sauce and add cheese, mustard, and paprika.
When cheese is melted, stir in wine.
Cover the bottom of a greased 1-quart casserole with a little of the sauce.
Add... - 44.1556
Round 'n Ravioli
Heat oven to 375°.
Mix flour and seasonings; coat meat with this mixture.
(Reserve remaining flour.) Brown meat in hot shortening.
Place in oblong baking dish, 11 1/2x7 1/2x1 1/2".
Drain off excess fat.
Add spaghetti sauce to same skillet and stir in... - 42.4759
Boil chicken until meat falls from bones, save the stock, and skim off fat.
When cool, cube chicken (white meat preferred).
Saute in butter the onion, peppers, and mushrooms.
Mix with the cubed chicken and pimiento.
Make a sauce as follows: Blend with the 2... - 45.1307
1) In a pan or Dutch oven, slowly brown the steak for 10 minutes on each side.
2) While the meat browns, prepare the spaghetti-sauce mix with water as per the directions on the label. Add over the meat and cover.
3) Place in moderate oven at 350° for... - 35.4862
Pan Fried Noodles With Beans And Beef
1. Freeze the beef for 30 minutes till it is hard enough to slice
2. Set the meat against the grain and slice into thin slices
3. In a large bowl, prepare the marinade by whisking together the water, soy sauce, honey, and 1 teaspoon of the... - 43.5521
Preheat oven to 350°.
Brown meat with onion flakes, salt, pepper and Worcestershire sauce.
Drain and add spaghetti sauce and water, let it simmer for 10 to 15 minutes.
Combine all other ingredients and mix well, except for noodles.
Pour 1 cup sauce in bottom... - 46.0939
Cut steak into 6 rectangular pieces; pound each piece flat.
Season with a little salt and pepper.
Spread onion over meat to within 1/2 inch of edge.
Roll up each piece as for jelly roll; secure meat rolls with wooden picks.
Place meat rolls, seam side down,... - 44.1918
Eggplant Cheese Rolls
Prepare the filling by mixing all the filling ingredients together.
Prepare the eggplant by cutting off the stem portion and cutting the entire eggplant, lengthwise, into slices about 1/4 inch thick.
Pick out the slices that do not run the full... - 40.866
Peel eggplants, and cut crosswise into 1/4-inch-thick slices.
Place on a large baking sheet coated with cooking spray.
Coat slices with cooking spray.
Bake at 375° for 25 minutes or until eggplant is tender and lightly browned, turning once.
Let cool... - 44.6454
Sausage And Pepper Polenta
1. Crumble sausage into 8- by 8-inch microwave-safe baking dish. Add peppers, onion and garlic. Cover with vented plastic wrap; microwave on high 10 minutes or until sausage is no longer pink, stirring twice during cooking to break up meat. Spoon off fat.... - 33.7397
Veal Di Napoli
Pound cutlets 1/4" thick with wooden mallet; cut into serving-size pieces.
In large skillet, brown veal quickly in hot oil.
Season meat with salt.
In same skillet, combine tomatoes, spaghetti sauce mix, and sherry.
Heat to boiling; cover and simmer 10... - 35.6462
Best Ever Veal Parmesan
1. Microwave the butter or margarine in a large shallow microwave-safe dish on Full Power for 45 seconds or until melted.
2. Combine the crumbs with 1/3 cup of the Parmesan cheese, the basil, oregano, paprika, salt and pepper on a piece of wax paper.
3. Cut... - 37.7215
Quick Pork Parmesan
Trim fat from pork chops.
Place chops between two sheets of heavy-duty plastic wrap, and flatten to 1/4-inch thickness, using a meat mallet or rolling pin.
Combine breadcrumbs and Parmesan cheese in a small bowl.
Dip chops in egg substitute; dredge in... - 41.4994
Pork Chops Cacciatore With Green Pepper Rings
Trim fat from chops.
Brown chops in 1 tablespoon melted fat; season with salt and dash pepper; place in 11 1/2x7 1/2x1 1/2-inch baking dish.
Top each chop with onion slice.
Combine next 3 ingredients; pour over chops.
Cover with foil; bake at 350° for 1... - 36.0858
Eggplant And Macaroni
I never could image that Eggplant and Macaroni can make such a splendid blend till I tasted this casserole ! This eggplant and macaroni casserole consists of precooked eggplant and pasta which enhace the taste of this dish greatly. Give this Eggplant and... - 38.947
Cincinnati Five Way Chili
Coat a Dutch oven with cooking spray.
Add meat, onion, and green pepper; cook over medium heat until meat is browned, stirring until it crumbles.
Drain mixture, and pat dry with paper towels.
Wipe drippings from Dutch oven with a paper towel.
Return meat... - 42.9241
Braciola With Noodles
Combine first 8 ingredients in a bowl; stir well, and set aside.
Trim fat from steak.
Using a sharp knife, cut horizontally through center of steak, cutting to, but not through, other side; open flat as you would a book.
Place steak between 2 sheets of... - 38.6797
Bucatini With Pancetta Pecorino And Pepper
1. In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook the pasta until al dente. Drain, reserving 1 cup of the cooking water.
2. Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large, deep skillet. Add the pancetta pieces and cook over moderately high heat, stirring, until the meat is... - 23.1897
Stuffed Beef Roll
1. Using a sharp knife and some steady patience, cut the steak fillets a butterfly fashion as evenly as possible. However, most meatman or shops can cut the steak for you in this fashion.
2. In a medium size saucepan, add margarine or... - 47.5295