- » Thick Icing
Thick Icing Recipes
Enjoy our collection of thick icing recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for thick icing recipes.
Thick Creamy Iced Coffee
Place the milk and sugar in a saucepan.
Bring almost to the boil, add the coffee and vanilla essence, allow to cool.
Strain, stir in the cream, and chill until it has the consistency of thick cream.
Serve very cold, in tall glasses, and hand castor sugar... - 26.7526
Thick Pancake With William Pears And Black Truffle Ice Cream
Whip the eggs with the sugar until the sugar is dissolved.
Add the flour little by little, then slowly add the milk.
Add melted butter, stirring all the time.
Mix well to make a batter.
Cover the bottom of a mould with aluminium foil and spread with... - 44.6851
Thick Butter Cream
Measure butter into blender, and add syrup, vanilla and salt.
Blend until smooth.
Stop blender, and scrape sides once or twice.
Use as filling and frosting or to decorate icing for cakes that are not rich.
Chill after spreading.
Note: Butter cream freezes... - 27.6036
1. In a food processor, process chilled milk, malted - milk powder, and vanilla with ½ of the ice cream for about 8 -10 seconds until the mixture turns smooth and thick.
2. Stop the blender and drive the ingredients towards blades, for fine... - 29.9281
Strawberry Thick Shakes
Strawberry thichshakes…there is no better way that I have had strawberries. A treat that lasts in your memories for a lifetime. Every sip of this superb drink is a heavenly feeling. - 35.637
Iced Cucumber And Mint Soup
Peel the cucumbers and reserve half of one.
Slice the remaining cucumbers fine, put them: on a platter and sprinkle with salt.
Let stand thirty minutes.
Melt the butter in a heavy pan.
Add the onion and season to taste with salt and pepper.
Cook slowly three... - 46.899
Orange Thick Shake
1. In a blender, blend milk beverage and orange juice on high speed until smooth.
2. Take out the insert from the blender cover.
3. Keep the blender running on high and add 1 ice cube at a time; processing until the ice is dissolved before adding... - 38.0061
Thick And Creamy Milkshakes
These thick and creamy milkshakes are simply to die for in the summer. Made with fresh fruits like bananas, berries, peaches and dates, the thick and creamy milkshakes are blended together with cottage cheese and honey for an extra natural sweetness and... - 31.9366
Thick Coconut Milk
With an ice pick or a skewer test the 3 eyes of the coconut to find the weakest one and pierce it to make a hole.
Drain the liquid and reserve it for another use.
Bake the coconut in a preheated 400° F oven for 15 minutes; break it with a hammer, and with - 18.5941
Blender Thick Raspberry Shake
1 In a blender, place all the ingredients.
2 Blend at medium speed for 1 minute.
3 Pour into glasses and serve at once. - 29.1316
Perfect syrup for Indian sweets or can be used for making ice tea. - 25.4546
Thick And Creamy Brandy Butter
Bored of the same old butter spreads and cream toppings? This video shows butters can be made at home too and made yummier. The video focuses on how we can use the easily available ingredients at hand like ground almond, brandy etc to make a delicious and... - 100.255
Decorator S Frosting
1. Beat butter or margarine and shortening until soft in large bowl of electric mixer at high speed. Beat in 10X sugar and salt until mixture is crumbly and all sugar has been added.
2. Add milk, brandy, corn syrup and vanilla to bowl. Beat until mixture is... - 26.7561
Orange Butter Icing
Blend butter, sugar and egg yolk.
Stir in orange rind and enough juice to make a thick icing. - 20.3135
Place all ingredients in medium bowl; stir with spoon until thick, but spreadable.(If Icing is too thick, stir in 1 teaspoon additional milk.) - 16.8096
Sift the confectioners sugar into a small bowl.
Stir in enough of the orange juice to make a soft paste.
Adjust the consistency of the icing by adding more confectioners sugar if the icing is too thin or more orange juice if it is too thick.
Reserve several... - 18.9648
Easy Glace Icing
Sift the icing sugar into a bowl and add sufficient water to make a thick icing.
Flavour and colour as required.
Variations Orange or lemon: substitute freshly squeezed orange or lemon juice for the water.
Coffee: blend 1 tablespoon of instant coffee granules... - 16.3966
Vegan Ice Cream
Last weekend we had a pot luck party in our neighborhood, where I got to taste some amazing homemade Vanilla flavored vegan ice cream. I am not a vegan, but love collecting and trying new recipes, so I took a short tutorial from Shaly (my friend who made the... - 44.3781
Keri Nu Ice Cream Or Mango Ice Cream
Boil the milk with sugar for 10 minutes. Add the mango pulp, whisked egg, colour and the condensed milk, and stir vigorously. Add baking powder last. Mix once again.
Pack the hand mould with crushed ice and black salt after placing the empty ice-cream... - 34.4568
Cranberry Milk Ice
1. In electric blender, blend 1 cup of the crushed ice, the cranberry juice, orange juice and dry milk powder at high speed until smooth, about 30 seconds.
2. Add remaining 1 cup crushed ice and blend until thick and smooth, about 30 seconds longer.
3. Pour 1... - 23.7385
Homemade Strawberry Ice Cream
1. In food processor, drop strawberries and puree until smooth.
2. In ice cream churner, pour milk, thick cream, condensed milk, and pureed strawberry. Mix well.
3. Add strawberry essence and food color. Churn for 15 minutes or until thick.
4. In an... - 0
In bowl, sift together icing sugar and cream of tartar.
Using electric mixer, beat in egg whites for 7 to 10 minutes or until icing is thick enough to hold its shape. - 19.8917
Milky Caramel Icing
Combine 2 cups sugar with milk in large saucepan, and place over low heat, and bring to a boil.
In the meantime, caramelize 1 cup sugar in skillet over medium heat until straw-colored.
Add caramelized sugar to milk and sugar mixture, stirring constantly.
Cook... - 22.3537
Lime Ice With Vanilla Ice Cream
Lime Ice is a tasty and addictive dessert that I simply cant get enough of. Even my guests complaint good naturedly about how they simply cant stop taking extra servings of this wonderful dessert. Don€™t miss this perfect Lime Ice recipe! - 44.6037
Royal Icing With Lemon
Roll and sieve the icing sugar.
Beat the egg whites and mix in the sugar and lemon, beating well until the mixture is thick and light. - 18.0139
Deep Fried Ice Cream
A unique dessert idea? How about some fried ice cream? An interesting dessert this is! Watch and learn as chef Vikas shows you how to make this one of a kind dish. - 107.332
Creamy Chocolate Icing
Melt butter and chocolate in a small saucepan over lowest heat.
Remove from heat and blend in flour and salt.
Stir in milk gradually.
Return to low heat and cook, stirring constantly, until very thick and smooth.
Remove from heat and stir in sugar and... - 34.1532
Homemade Strawberry Ice Cream
1. Combine the strawberries and honey, cover and chill in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
2. Put the water and soy milk powder in the container of an electric blender or food processor. Blend until smooth and thick. Add the egg yolks and blend well... - 32.1294
Eggless Marshmallow Icing
Dissolve the gelatine in the hot water.
Allow to cool, but not set.
Roll and sieve the icing sugar.
Beat in the liquid gradually and beat until the mixture is thick and shiny.
Add flavouring and colouring to taste.
This does not set hard like Royal Icing.
It... - 30.2283
Blueberry Sauce! My favorite! This Blueberry sauce recipe is simply brilliant. A serving of Vanilla Ice Cream is never complete without a spoonful of this Blueberry Sauce. Try it! - 29.6555
Saute leeks and onion in 2 tablespoons butter until tender, but not brown.
Put in soup pot with chicken bouillon.
Cook about 15 minutes; strain through sieve.
Add' dehydrated potatoes, stirring until smooth.
Season with salt, pepper, 1 tablespoon butter and... - 36.2258
Milk Cocoa Icing
Melt the margarine and cocoa or chocolate over hot water.
Scald the milk and pour it hot into the icing sugar and salt.
Stir until the sugar dissolves and add the vanilla.
Add the chocolate mixture and cool a little.
Beat until thick enough for spreading. - 24.0778
Plain Uncooked Icing
Sift confectioners' sugar into bowl.
Add water or milk very gradually until just thick enough to spread easily.
Add flavoring and vegetable coloring, if desired.
Makes enough to top 1 cake. - 20.9185
How To Make Ice Cream
1. In the blendtec combine flavored syrup, half and half, banana, nonfat powdered milk, strawberry, honey and ice.
2. Press the ice cream button on blendtec and blend until smooth thick frozen consistency.
3. Serve Ice Cream chilled. - 0
Cut chocolate in small pieces.
Combine with sugar, milk and corn sirup, and cook slowly, stirring often, to 238Â° F. or soft ball stage.
Then remove from heat, cool until lukewarm or 110Â° F.
Add butter and vanilla and beat until creamy and thick enough... - 28.2052
Pistachio Ice Cream
Put the nuts in a blender with just enough of the cream to prevent the machine clogging and blend until smooth.
Put the sugar and water in a saucepan and stir to dissolve over low heat.
When the sugar has dissolved, boil rapidly for 6 minutes or until the... - 45.8671
Pistachio Ice Cream
Sprinkle pistachios with almond extract.
Process ice cream as usual in churn freezer until thick and smooth.
Remove from container and place in a bowl.
Fold nuts into ice cream and mix well.
Place in covered container and put into deep freeze to harden. - 25.5249
Raspberry Swirl Ice Cream
This Raspberry Swirl Ice Cream is by far the best of its kind I have ever had. Incredibly delicious and lusciously inviting, make sure you try out this easy and simple Raspberry Swirl Ice Cream, because this can be a sure short cut way to win your loves ones... - 36.7407
Stemilt Cherry & Peach Ice Cream
Ice cream is that summer right of passage that makes time stand still while memories are made. I still remember standing over a cumbersome wooden ice cream maker counting the rotations in the hope that it would make it churn faster. Making homemade ice... - 0
Rum Raisin Ice Cream
Scald milk in heavy-bottom saucepan.
Add arrowroot and salt.
Stir with wire whisk until smooth, then cook slowly until thickened.
Add RUM-RAISIN SAUCE to cold milk mixture.
Fold in whipped cream.
Process in ice cream freezer until thick and creamy.
Pack... - 33.4472
Keri Nu Icecream ( Mango Ice Cream )
1. Boil the milk with sugar for ten minutes. Add the mango pulp, whisked eggs, colour and the condensed milk and stir vigorously. Add baking powder last. Mix once again.
2. Pack the hand mould with crushed ice and black salt after placing the empty ice-cream... - 23.8482
White Chocolate Ice Cream
1. Put the chocolate into a large bowl, in a separate bowl, whisk the yolks and sugar together until pale and fluffy. Bring the milk to the boil in a pan.
2. Pour the hot milk onto the yolks and whisk together. Return to the pan and heat gently, stirring,... - 27.2186
Lemon Ice Cream
Fresh and refreshing, the lemon ice cream is a timeless ice cream flavor! - 121.222
Place all ingredients in medium bowl; stir with spoon until thick, but spreadable. (If Icing is too thick, stir in 1 teaspoon additional milk.) - 19.4659
Yogurt Ice Cream
The yogurt ice cream is ideal for a fresh snack or a light dessert, and you can make it at home using plain or fruit yogurt. - 127.713
Quick Orange Ice Cream
Combine all ingredients in a small narrow bowl.
Whip at high speed until thick and fluffy.
Pour into freezer tray and freeze until firm. - 24.9673
Soft White Icing
Beat the shortening (butter will give a yellowish icing) on medium speed until creamy; then add 1 cup icing sugar and a little milk alternately, beating after each addition.
Add the salt and flavoring.
Test the consistency.
The icing is a good thickness when... - 29.6404
Herbal Raw Super Foods Ice Cream
Ice creams are one of the most liked foods. Kids, adults and even older people love the taste of creamy flavored ice creams. How would it be, if we eat ice creams also to derive some nutrition and our mothers forced us to have at least one daily. This can... - 89.7478
Soften the fat and beat in the crushed and sieved icing sugar, adding enough liquid to give the desired consistency.
It should be thick enough to hold its shape for piping or spreading, but thinner to spread over a cake.
Flavour and colour to taste.
This... - 21.4316
Instant Blueberry Ice-cream
There's no messing about with ice-cream machines or piles of ingredients here. All you need is 4 simple ingredients and literally a couple of minutes to make this creamy, soft "ice-cream". - 106.114
Chocolate Ice Cream
Sometimes there's nothing better than a tempting chocolate ice cream! Let's learn how to make it at home in the true Italian style. - 127.566
Vanilla Ice Cream
What could be better than homemade Italian ice cream on a summer day? Let's learn with Sonia how to make the vanilla ice cream! - 122.846
Pastel Icing For Petits Fours
Heat jelly in small saucepan until melted.
Remove from heat, and stir in enough sugar to make smooth, runny consistency.
Add coloring for a pretty shade.
Have ready your little petits fours; cut in squares or diamonds about 1-inch thick.
Put 1 small cake on... - 28.986
White Mountain Icing
Mix the sugar, cream of tartar, and baking powder in a small pan.
Add the water and stir until it boils.
Beat the egg white and salt until stiff and beat in the sugar syrup a spoonful at a time.
When half has been added, add the lemon juice and the rest of... - 31.1891
Home Made Protein Ice Cream With Whey Protein
Can you imagine eating an entire pint of ice cream and having zero guilt? The dream has finally come true! Here is a fantastic recipe to use your favorite protein whey in a way that goes beyond smoothies and shakes. This one takes the form of chocolate ice... - 98.4652
How To Make A Mcflurry
How to Make a McFlurry! We've all tried McDonald's delicious Mcflurry! Make your own McFlurry,like they do at McDonald's and be the envy of all your friends. HooplaKidzRecipes, shows you how to make one yourself in your home! - 0
Peach Almond Ice
1 In a large saucepan, add water and bring to a boil.
2 Add in peaches.
3 Lower the heat, and let the peaches poach until soft, for about 10 minutes.
4 Drain well, and reserve the juice.
5 Set aside to cool.
6 In a food processor, add... - 35.2309
Beat together sugar, egg whites and water until smooth and of a soft spreading consistency.
If icing seems too thin, add more sugar; if too thick, add a few more drops water. - 17.6756
Mix everything well. If icing is too thick to spread, add a few drops of water. - 17.2584
Ice Cream Sandwiches
1. Bake both rolls of cookies as labels direct, but slicing cookies 1/2 inch thick, placing them on cookie sheets, and then patting each into 1/4-inch-thick round.
2. When cookies are cool, cut cartons from ice cream; slice ice cream 3/4 inch... - 22.0853
Maple Cream Icing
Mix all ingredients except vanilla in a deep heavy saucepan and bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
Continue stirring until sugar dissolves, then boil slowly without stirring until syrup forms a soft but firm ball when a sample is dropped into ice water,... - 31.5515
1 In a heatproof bowl, sift the icing (confectioners') sugar.
2 Stir in water and the food coloring (optional)
3 In a pan half filled with hot water, place the bowl.
4 Heat gently for 1 to 2 minutes,beating constantly until the sugar has... - 29.4832
1. In a food processor, combine sugar and ginger and process 2 minutes, until the ginger is minced.
2. Add butter and marmalade to the ginger mixture and process until thick and well-blended. - 21.9772
Pound Cake With Vanilla Ice Cream And Chocolate Sauce
1) Cut the cake carefully into slices without breaking.
2) Top the cake slices liberally with large scoops of softened vanilla icecream.
3) Generously drizzle the chocolate syrup over ice cream.
4) Your classic dessert is ready... - 33.0607
1) In a blender jar, add the water, sugar and orange juice, then place the lid and blend for 5 seconds at Crush Ice speed.
2) Gradually add ice cubes through the lid into the running blender, then blend for 1-2 minutes, until smooth and thick.... - 28.4082
Ginger Ice Cream
Cook together the ginger, sugar and water to 230Â° F.
Pour this mixture over the beaten egg-yolks and cook in a double-boiler until thick.
Add to this mixture while hot, the gelatine which has soaked for 5 min. in 1 tbsp. cold water.
Cool and fold into the... - 29.7507
Chocolate-fleck Ice Cream
Beat the egg yolks until thick and lemon colored.
Add 2 tablespoons sugar and continue beating till light and fluffy.
Blend in vanilla.
Fold into whipped cream.
Beat egg whites until fluffy; add 1 tablespoon sugar and beat until soft peaks form.
Fold into... - 30.1804
Tutti Fruity Ice Cream
1) Drain the fruit salad and cut into large pieces. Keep aside.
2) In a bowl, whip the cream until just beginning to thicken.
3) Add sugar and keep on beating until thick.
4) Add the fruit salad and mix well.
5) Add rice and... - 36.8808
Combine the water and sugar in a small, heavy saucepan.
Stir over low heat until the sugar has dissolved.
Increase the heat to high and bring the liquid to a boil, washing down any crystals that form on the side of the pan with a wet brush.
Boil vigorously,... - 31.0145
Fresh Raspberry Ice Cream
Wash raspberries, drain.
Place berries in container of an electric blender; process until almost smooth.
Press puree through a sieve to remove seeds.
Set puree aside.
Beat eggs and sugar at medium-high speed of an electric mixer 4 to 5 minutes or until thick... - 34.4991
Peaches-and-cream Ice Cream
For an exclusive party for kids this Peaches-And-Cream Ice Cream is a must try. The Peaches-And-Cream Ice Cream is rich with the flavors of ripe peaches and cream flavorings. Just give this yummy Peaches-And-Cream Ice Cream a try. - 36.4714
Betty's Chocolate Decorator's Icing
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Chocolate Decorator's Icing. This is icing that can be used for decorating iced or un-iced cakes, cookies, cupcakes, doughnuts, etc., and will help you add accents (and flavor) to your basic icing. - 0
Black Currant Ice Cream
Cook grapes with 4 tbsp water and 6 tbsp sugar over low heat, for about 10 minutes till the grapes turn to a bright coloured pulp.
When fully softened, remove from the heat and allow it to cool.
Blend to a pulp.
Put the gelatine soaked in water over low... - 38.7852
Almond Honey Ice Cream
1. Combine sugar, dry milk, and cornstarch in a large saucepan. Gradually add 1 cup low-fat milk and evaporated milk. Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly; cook 1 minute or until slightly thick, stirring constantly. Remove from heat.... - 28.8872
Pistachio Ice Cream
Put the single cream and nuts in the goblet of an electric blender and blend to a puree.
Pour into a saucepan and stir in the double cream.
Heat gently, then cover and remove from the heat.
Allow to cool.
Pour the pistachio mixture into a mixing bowl and stir... - 39.4827
Chocolate Ice Cream Roll
Preheat oven to 350°.
Butter 15 1/2 x l0 1/2 x 1-inch jelly roll pan and line with waxed paper.
Sift flour, 1/3 cup cocoa and salt together twice.
Beat egg whites just until frothy; gradually add sugar, continuing to beat until stiff.
Beat egg... - 40.1727
Banana Rum Ice Cream
1.In a food processor, puree bananas and lime juice. Keep aside.
2.In a medium sized heavy saucepan, add together ream, vanilla and milk.
3. Place over medium heat and scals until sigar dissolves. This happens in 10 minutes. Remove from... - 41.9692
Pistachio Ice Cream
1 In a bowl, soak the pistachios in hot water for 15 minutes and peel.
2 In a grinder jar, grind them coarsely.
3 Line a loaf tin with a wax paper.
4 In a pan, boil the milk.
5 In a small bowl, make a smooth paste of flour and... - 40.7006
Chocolate Ice Cream Roll
Chocolate ice cream roll is such is a wonderful dessert to serve for a summer dinner party. if you have planned for some kids party then this dessert is definitely a dish to serve on the occasion. Try this dish and make kids happy. - 44.1464
Chocolate Frosted Ice Cream Roll
Grease a 15- x 10- x 1-inch jellyroll pan.
Line pan with paper; grease paper, and set pan aside.
Sift first 4 ingredients together; set mixture aside.
Beat egg whites (at room temperature) at high speed of an electric mixer until foamy.
Gradually add sugar,... - 35.8104
Strawberry Ice Cream Roll
Grease a 15- x 10- x 1-inch jellyroll pan, and line with waxed paper; grease and flour waxed paper.
Beat egg yolks until thick and lemon colored.
Gradually add 1/4 cup sugar, beating constantly.
Beat in extract.
Beat egg whites (at room... - 37.5904
Chocolate Ice Cream Roll
Beat egg whites and cream of tartar till stiff but not dry.
Gradually beat in 1/2 cup sugar.
Beat egg yolks till thick and lemon-colored.
Sift 1/2 cup sugar with flour, cocoa, and salt; fold into yolks till blended; add vanilla.
Carefully fold yolk mixture... - 44.5852
Sherry Almond Ice Cream
1. Soak the gelatin in cold water until it has softened.
2. Add the hot water and sugar and stir until the gelatin and sugar dissolve completely. Set aside to cool the liquid.
3. When the gelatin liquid thickens, whip the mixture with... - 47.8676
Coffee Toffee Ice Cream
Coffee Toffee Ice Cream is a lovely exotic dessert that is simply mouth watering! I served this for an informal get together for dinner and it was a complete success. Try making Coffee Toffee Ice Cream at home and you will understand why! - 48.3279
Chocolate Frosted Ice Cream Roll
1) Grease a 15- x 10- x 1-inch jellyroll pan.
2) Line the pan with paper and grease. Keep aside.
3) Add the first 4 ingredients and sift. Keep aside.
4) In a bowl, add the egg whites and beat till foamy.
5) Gradually add in the sugar and... - 47.107
Raspberry Crepes With Ice Cream
1.Make the filling by, taking a bowl and putting in the berries except 8.
2. Sprinkle sugar, coat and keep aside for 15 minutes.
3.Make the crepes - Take a bowl, add in eggs, 1 3/4 cup milk, and rum. Whisk well.
4.Slowly add in flour, sugar and salt .... - 46.1201
This Snowy Icing can make any bland cake r desserts taste simple awesome. Using very basic ingredients and made in just about no time, this Snowy Icing is a must try for all, be it experts or greenhorns! - 32.0391
Very Sticky Chocolate Cake With Fudge Icing
Butter a round 9-inch x 4-inch deep cake pan and line the bottom with baking parchment paper.
To make the cake, put the butter in a mixing bowl and beat well, gradually adding the sugar.
Beat until the mixture is light and fluffy.
Sift the sweetened cocoa and... - 44.1741
1 In a bowl, beat the butter and icing sugar together until smooth.
2 If too thick, add a little syrup to dilute.
3 Divide the icing in o equal halves.
4 Add a few drops of green color, or any color of your choice.
5 Use the white and... - 27.8305
Chocolate Icing For Cakes
Mix white sugar, cornstarch, cocoa and salt together.
Add water and cook until very thick.
Let cool thoroughly before icing cake. - 25.9738
Quick Lemon Icing
Cream butter, add remaining ingredients.
Stir until well blended.
If too thin, add more sugar.
Too thick, add more'lemon juice, - 24.5111
Blueberry Ripple Ice Cream
Process vanilla ice cream in churn freezer until thick and smooth.
Remove from container and place in bowl.
Fold BLUEBERRY SAUCE into ice cream just enough to produce mar-bleized swirl effect.
Pack in covered container and place in deep freeze several hours... - 22.8393
White Satin Icing
1. Melt shortening and butter in a saucepan. Remove from the heat.
2. Blend in the flour and salt.
3. Slowly stir in the milk.
4. Return to the heat and bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Boil for 1 minute.
5. Remove from the heat, and add the vanilla.
6.... - 31.3323
Fluffy Chocolate Icing
Melt chocolate and butter in top of double boiler.
Remove from heat, add remaining ingredients.
Stir until well blended.
Place into a bowl of partially melted ice cubes.
Beat with rotary egg beater, or electric mixer until thick and fluffy.
Enough for 9-inch... - 30.3813
1) Force icing sugar through a sieve into a bowl.
2) Pour warm, sugar syrup or hot water and mix the icing to a smooth, thick, coating consistency.
3) Mix any colouring or flavouring.
4) Use icing immediately after preparation.
5) Pour icing... - 28.7381
Mocha Ice Cream Soda
1. In a jug, dissolve instant coffee and sugar in a little milk..
2. Add remaining milk and almond extract and stir well.
3. Chill in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
4. In 6 tall parfait glasses, add a scoop of ice-cream.
5. Pour the... - 43.4416
Felicity Icing is a yummy icing that is an elegant and delicious addition to any cake! I have gotten a lot of compliment after serving cakes topped with this irresistible Felicity Icing. Try the Felicity Icing for yourself! - 25.5267
1. Take a mixing bowl and add sieve in icing sugar ; add lemon juice.
2. Slowly, add the water, whisking well to obtain a smooth consistency, enough to coat the back of the wooden spoon thickly
3. Use the glace icing to coat your favorite... - 26.7538