Hot Fudge Sauce
- » Thick Hot Fudge Sauce
Thick Hot Fudge Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of thick hot fudge sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for thick hot fudge sauce recipes.
No Cream Thick Hot Fudge Sauce
Mix sugar and flour in a heavy saucepan, blend in water, and heat, stirring constantly over moderate heat, until boiling and thickened.
Reduce heat to low, add chocolate, and heat and stir until chocolate melts.
Beat in butter and vanilla.
Cool slightly,... - 32.0728
You May Also Like!
Ghirardelli Hot Fudge Sauce
In heavy saucepan, break Chocolate Blocks into hot milk.
(For thick sauce, use 1/3 cup milk.) Stir constantly until sauce is smooth; add vanilla.
To microwave: In glass measuring cup, melt broken chocolate with milk for 2-3 minutes on medium, stirring twice... - 26.1627
Hot Fudge Sauce Ii
Cook the chocolate and water over direct heat about 2 min., or until chocolate is melted and mixture is thick, stirring constantly.
Remove from heat, and slowly add the corn syrup and salt.
Simmer gently 10 min., while stirring occasionally.
Add... - 25.6609
Heavenly Hot Fudge Sauce
1. In a double boiler, place the margarine or butter and add the chocolate
2. Add the sugar gently about 1/3 of quantity at a time and mix well. Make sure that the sugar is completely mixed in and softened
3. As the sugar is added, the mixture will... - 36.3718
Hot Fudge Sauce
MICROWAVE chocolate and butter in large microwavable bowl on HIGH 2 minutes or until butter is melted. Stir until chocolate is completely melted.
STIR in milk, cream and sugar until well blended. Microwave 5 minutes until mixture is thick and smooth and sugar... - 27.0191
Hot Fudge Sundae
In saucepan over low heat, cook chocolate with 1/2 cup water, stirring 2 minutes or until thick.
Remove from heat; gradually add syrup and salt.
Simmer 10 minutes, stirring often.
Spoon ice cream into dessert glasses; swirl on sauce. - 33.0389
Betty's Hot Fudge Sundae
When it comes to pleasing your sweet tooth, you just can't beat a good fudge sundae. And Betty's recipe is so simple, quick, and delicious that any effort put behind this dish is totally worth it. This dessert sundae is so lip-smacking that it is guaranteed... - 119.017
Vanilla Fudge Ice Cream With Berry Sauce
1. For the ice cream: Bring cream and water almost to a simmer in a heavy medium saucepan.
2. Whisk or beat yolks and sugar substitute in a medium bowl until color lightens and mixture is thick. Gradually whisk half of the hot cream into egg mixture. Return... - 39.9472
Prepare Fudge Sauce; set aside.
Melt butter and chocolate together; set aside to cool.
Beat eggs and sugar until thick and piled softly; add cooled chocolate mixture and beat until blended.
Sift together flour, baking powder, and salt; add in halves to... - 43.4873
Almond Fudge Cups
Almond Fudge Cups is my husbands favorite dessert! Its impossible to stop him from finishing of the Almond Fudge Cups from the bowls! You can blame him the Hot Fudge Nut Sauce is simply irreistable..try it! - 45.671
Fudge Nut Pancakes
1) Preheat the oven to 200°F and the griddle to a moderate temperature.
2) Take a saucepan and add butter and chocolate in it. Place over low heat and cook until both ingredients melt.
3) Allow the mixture to cool.
4) In a large bowl,... - 47.7135