- » Thick French Toast
Thick French Toast Recipes
Enjoy our collection of thick french toast recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for thick french toast recipes.
Maple Orange French Toast With Toasted Almonds
1. Heat a small skillet over low heat, toast the almonds, shaking the pan often, until they are golden, then remove and set aside.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine the eggs, egg whites, skim milk, the 2 tablespoons of maple syrup, and orange rind... - 43.3885
Fried Toast Or French Toast
1.In a bowl, beat the eggs, and add the milk and salt
2.Now dip each slice of bread into the mixture
3.In a pan, place these dipped slices and fry until they turn delicate brown on both sides
4.Serve with a sauce of your choice - 30.8147
Thick Mixed Vegetable Soup
Soak the lentils for 12 hours.
Then boil them for 2 hours on a moderate heat in salted water or stock, with the leeks, carrots and celery.
Then pass them through a sieve together with the other vegetables.
Re-heat the resulting soup.
Break the yolks of egg... - 33.0471
Apricot Stuffed French Toast
1 In a small mixing bowl beat together cream cheese, 2 tablespoons of the apricot preserves, and the 1 teaspoon vanilla until fluffy. Stir in nuts; set aside. Cut bread into ten to twelve 1 1/2-inch-thick slices; cut a pocket in the top of each. Fill each... - 33.0646
Stuffed French Toast With Berry Sauce
In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar, orange peel and cinnamon until smooth; set aside.
In a shallow bowl, combine eggs, milk and vanilla.
Cut a pocket in the crust of each slice of bread.
Stuff each pocket with 1-2 tablespoons filling.
Dip bread in egg... - 42.4427
Apple-cinnamon Baked French Toast
Place bread in a greased 13-in.x 9-in.x 2-in.baking dish.
Combine eggs, milk, 1/3 cup sugar and vanilla; pour half over bread.
Top with half of the apples.
Combine cinnamon, nutmeg and remaining sugar; sprinkle half over applds.
Top with the remaining... - 41.8751
Lemon Cream Cheese Stuffed French Toast
COMBINE THE CREAM CHEESE with the lemon zest, lemon juice, and sugar in a small bowl.
Stir with a fork until well blended.
Slice the bread about 1 1/2 inches thick.
Using a serrated knife, make a lengthwise slit in each slice, as if cutting them into two thin... - 44.6639
Cinnamon French Toast
Break eggs into a pie plate; stir in sugar, cinnamon, salt, and milk.
Dip each bread slice into this mixture as you are ready to put it in the skillet.
Be sure bread absorbs on both sides.
Heat butter in medium skillet.
Put in 1 slice of soaked bread.
When... - 33.3045
Cinnamon French Toast
Try this Cinammon French Toast for your breakfast today ! I love my Cinammon French Toast with a generous spread of orange marmalade! How about you? - 38.5056
Strawberries Cheesecake French Toast
French Toast for breakfast is filling and energizing as well and here is one such recipe. Chef David Hu shows how to make French Toast with strawberry cheesecake stuffing and strawberry syrup. Toast surely at its best! - 119.767
Oven French Toast
Yummy Oven French Toast are my favorite. I love to have this for breakfast as it is both easy to make and light. Enjoy your French Oven Toast with this wonderful recipe. - 33.0491
Oven Crunchy French Toast
Heat margarine in jelly roll pan, 15 1/2X 10 1/2 X 1 inch, in 450Â° oven until melted; sprinkle 3 tablespoons wheat germ evenly over margarine.
Beat orange juice, honey and eggs with hand beater until foamy.
Dip bread into egg mixture; place in pan.
Drizzle... - 32.9771
Baked Strawberry-stuffed French Toast
To Make Filling: In a medium bowl, stir cream cheese until smooth.
Stir in concentrate.
Gently stir in berries; they do not need to be completely incorporated.
To Prepare Bread: Cut a small diagonal slice off each end of the bread and discard.
Slice bread... - 43.4146
Baked French Toast With Home-style Syrup
In a shallow dish or pie plate, combine eggs, milk, vanilla and salt.
Add bread and soak for 5 minutes, turning once to coat.
Coat each slice with cornflake crumbs and place on a well-greased baking sheet.
Dot each slice with butter.
Bake at 450° for 10-12... - 41.2762
Blueberry French Toast Cobbler
In a bowl, beat eggs, milk, vanilla and baking powder until smooth.
Pour into a large shallow baking dish.
Add bread slices, turning once to coat.
Cover and chill for 8 hours or overnight.
Combine blueberries, sugar, melted butter, cornstarch and... - 43.9694
Maple Flavored Custard French Toast
Combine first 4 ingredients and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
Mix milk with eggs; add flour mixture.
Beat till smooth.
Pour into shallow pan.
Soak bread in egg mixture 1 5 minutes; turn carefully.
Making sure both surfaces are thoroughly coated, soak 15 minutes... - 34.5534
Grandma's French Toast
1. In a large bowl, combine the milk, sugar, vanilla, lemon rind, and nutmeg. Soak the bread in the mixture for 10 minutes, or until all the mixture is absorbed.
2. Meanwhile, heat the butter with the oil in a heavy 12- or 14-inch skillet over moderately high... - 32.2918
Different French Toast
Place all ingredients except the bread in a blender and blend completely.
Pour the mixture into a small baking pan and soak the bread in it until all the liquid is absorbed, turning the bread once.
Preheat a heavy 10-inch skillet, preferably nonstick, to... - 37.5009
Skillet French Toast
1. In pie plate, with wire whisk, beat eggs, milk, and salt until well blended. In nonstick 12-inch skillet, melt 2 tablespoons butter over medium-high heat.
2. Dip 4 bread slices, one at a time, in beaten egg mixture to coat both sides well. Place in skillet... - 26.7356
Sausage & Apricot Topped French Toast
In a frying pan over medium-high heat, brown sausage links on all sides; push to one side of pan and discard all but 2 tablespoons of the drippings.
To drippings, add apricots and brown sugar; stir just until sugar dissolves and apricots look glazed.
Mix with... - 44.4316
Citrus French Toast
To make the orange syrup: In a small saucepan, combine the syrup and orange juice.
Cook over medium heat, stirring often, for 2 minutes, or until warm.
Turn off the heat and cover to keep warm.
To make the French toast: In a large shallow bowl, whisk together... - 42.7842
Peachy French Toast
Combine first 5 ingredients in a shallow dish, stirring mixture well.
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium heat until hot.
Dip bread slices, one at a time, into egg mixture, coating well.
Place 4 bread slices in skillet, and... - 43.6213
Spanish French Toast
1) Take a large bowl (large enough to hold the bread) and beat together milk, eggs, granulated sugar, and 1 teaspoon of cinnamon in it.
2) In this batter, dip the bread so that it is coated well.
3) In a small bowl, mix together remaining teaspoon of... - 41.8867
Good For You French Toast
1) In a small skillet, toast the pecans over a low heat until they are fragrant.
2) In a food processor or blender, process the pecans. Add the milk, and puree until smooth, keep aside.
3) In a large bowl, whisk the eggs and egg whites, then add the... - 43.7505
Tropical French Toast
In blender container combine egg, milk, salt, and cinnamon; blend till smooth.
Add banana pieces; blend till smooth.
Pour mixture into shallow dish.
Dip both sides of bread slices in mixture.
Meanwhile, heat browning skillet or platter in microwave oven on... - 41.2178
Hawaiian French Toast
The night before, cut the bread into slices about 3/4" to 1" thick.
Spread the slices in a single layer to slightly dry them at room temperature overnight. (This will prevent the toast from becoming soggy.)
In the morning, in a shallow bowl, use a wire whisk... - 36.9961
Creme Brulee French Toast
Chef Ronnie Woo shows you how to make a quick and easy French Toast with a "Creme Brulee Twist!" - 124.963
Vegan French Toast & Quiche
Place the tofu, soy milk, vanilla, maple syrup, cinnamon and
nutmeg in a food processor and blend until smooth and creamy.
Pour the mixture into an 8.5” x 11” baking dish.
Heat up griddle or non stick frying pan. Lightly grease with vegan... - 42.5133
French Toast Bread Pudding
Bread pudding is a classic Southern treat that is one of our favorites. Milky and sweet, this mouth-watering bread pudding is a twist on the classic breakfast entree, french toast. - 38.9708
Tony Roberts's French Toast
In a medium, shallow bowl, mix the sugar, cinnamon, eggs, and milk well.
Dip the slices of bread in the mixture to coat lightly.
In a large skillet, melt the butter and oil over high heat.
Fry the coated bread until golden brown and crispy, turning... - 25.9848
Honey-baked French Toast
In a bowl, beat eggs with 2 tablespoons honey and cinnamon; stir in milk.
Dip bread into egg mixture.
In a greased 13-in.x 9-in.x 2-in.baking pan, arrange three rows of five slices of bread, overlapping slices slightly.
Cover andiChill 8 hours or... - 34.6026
Freezer French Toast
In a large bowl, beat eggs, milk, sugar, vanilla and nutmeg.
Place bread in a well-greased 13-in.x 9-in. x 2-in. baking dish.
Pour egg mixture over bread.
Let soak for several minutes, turning bread once to coat.
Freeze until firm.
Package in airtight... - 34.7808
Stuffed French Toast
1. In a bowl, whisk together egg, vanilla, and milk. Set it aside.
2. Cut bread into slices, about 1 ½-inch or 2-inch thick.
3. Make a pocket in the center of each bread slice as shown in the video.
4. Spread 2 tablespoon of nutella into each bread... - 0
Mandarin Orange French Toast
Drain syrup from oranges into saucepan.
Stir in orange peel and juice, brown sugar, cornstarch, vanilla and nutmeg.
Cook over low heat, stirring, until sauce thickens slightly and turns clear.
Remove from heat; add orange segments.
In pie plate, combine eggs... - 40.607
1) Set your oven to preheat at 180C/fan 160C/gas 4.
2) Cut the baguette diagonally into thin slices of 1cm thickness.
3) In a baking sheet, place the baguette slices and drizzle little olive oil on them.
4) Place the baking sheet inside... - 34.5607
Day Before French Toast
1 In a 9-inch square baking dish, arrange bread in a single layer.
2 In a small bowl, beat eggs, milk, granulated sugar, salt and vanilla using a small rotary beater until blended.
3 Pour the mixture over the bread slices and turn to coat them... - 41.3895
Lemony French Toast
Thick slices of Italian bread soaked in a lemon-lime egg mixture and fried until golden brown, enough to drool you?? Then what's the wait for make this perfect Sunday breakfast for a loved one just like Robin does in the video. - 93.9856
French Toast Casserole With Blueberries -- Lynn's
Lynn demonstrates how to make a bake French Toast with Berries. This is a delicious breakfast casserole that can be served with maple syrup. Pair with fresh fruit or bacon for a delicious meal. - 0
Sugar Crusted French Toast
1 In a small bowl beat together eggs, milk, the 2 tablespoons sugar, and vanilla. Place bread in a 2-quart baking dish. Pour egg mixture over bread; turn bread to coat. Refrigerate 20 to 30 minutes or until egg mixture is absorbed.
2 In a large skillet or on... - 28.4451
Caramel Apple French Toast
Combine sugar, butter and syrup and cook 3 to 5 minutes until thick.
Pour in the bottom of a 9 x 12-inch ungreased baking dish.
Arrange apple slices on top.
In a separate bowl, mix eggs, milk and vanilla.
Dip the bread in the egg mixture and arrange on top of... - 34.2893
Lost Bread French Toast
Beat egg and milk together to form custard; add 1 tablespoon sugar if desired Dip each piece of toast into egg mixture until thoroughly coated.
Fry in hot butter, browning on both sides.
While it is hot, sprinkle lightly with granulated sugar and cinnamon;... - 27.7363
1. Whisk the egg and milk together and season with salt and pepper.
2. Pour into a shallow dish and dip each slice of the bread in the egg mixture, making sure each side is coated.
3. Heat the butter or oil in a frying pan and fry the slices of bread until... - 26.1756
Baked Pecan French Toast
Baked pecan French toast is a great make-head breakfast recipe to help you sail out of the kitchen on a busy weekday. Here the chef has showcased step by step instructions on how to make a delicious baked French toast with pecan, eggs and cinnamon. An... - 128.216
French Toast is delicious dish made from grains eggs cheese. Specially great for breakfast kids holiday. - 27.4463
Baked French Toast
1.Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
2.Combine milk, egg whites, vanilla, and nutmeg in a shallow bowl.
3.Dip the bread in the milk mixture, coating both sides.
4.Spray a baking sheet with vegetable cooking spray or line with a nonstick baking liner. Arrange bread... - 41.1758
Fluffy French Toast
Beat flour, sugar, salt, milk and eggs with rotary beater until smooth.
Soak bread in batter until saturated.
Heat butter in skillet.
Carefully transfer each bread slice to skillet; do not overcrowd.
Cook bread over medium heat 12 minutes on each side or... - 28.7659
Spray a baking sheet with non-stick coating; set baking sheet aside.
In a shallow bowl beat together egg, egg white, milk, vanilla and cinnamon.
Dip bread into egg mixture, coating both sides.
Place bread on prepared baking sheet.
Bake in a 500° oven for 5... - 37.4205
Cheddar French Toast With Dried Fruit Syrup
Combine syrup, fruit and walnuts; let stand overnight.
Cut a slit in the crust of each slice of bread to form a pocket.
Stuff each pocket with 2 tablespoons cheese.
In a bowl, beat eggs, milk and salt; soak bread for 2 minutes per side.
Cook on a greased hot... - 32.1864
Freezer French Toast
In a medium-size bowl, beat together eggs, milk, sugar, vanilla, and nutmeg.
Place bread slices on a rimmed baking sheet.
Pour egg mixture over bread and let stand for a few minutes.
Turn slices over and let stand until all the egg mixture is... - 37.9268
Spanish French Toast
Heat oil to 370°F in large, heavy saucepan.
Slice bread into 8 thick slices; discard ends.
Cut 2 circles from each slice, using biscuit cutter.
Beat eggs until fluffy.
Add cinnamon and water; mix well.
Dip both sides of each bread circle into egg mixture.
Do... - 36.1726
Dessert French Toast
In mixing bowl, beat eggs, milk and vanilla until frothy.
In skillet over medium-high heat, melt butter.
Dip cake slices into egg mixture, then quickly fry in melted butter, turning slices as they brown.
Remove from skillet and dust lightly with icing... - 32.5852
Vanilla French Toast
Want to please the wife or the mother of the house? Then make these French toasts with the help of the kids and serve it warm to the mothers to make mother's day just as special! Watch Ken get these French toasts going! - 116.241
Toasted Garlic Buttered French Bread
Soften the butter. Add the crushed garlic.
Cut the French bread diagonally into thick slices, almost to bottom.
Spread the garlic butter generously between the slices and the top of the loaf.
Sprinkle with the salt, cheese and chilli powder.
Put on a baking... - 34.9432
Golden Eggnog French Toast With Rum Spiced Apples
Melt half the butter in a 10 to 12-inch frying pan over medium heat.
Meanwhile, pour eggnog into an 8 to 9-inch-wide cake or pie pan.
Dip bread slices in eggnog to coat both sides (do not soak); drain briefly and lay bread in frying pan.
Cook about half of... - 29.4222
Crumb Topped French Toast
Preheat oven to 450°.
Combine first 4 ingredients in a medium bowl; stir well with a wire whisk.
Place cornflake crumbs in a shallow dish.
Dip bread slices into milk mixture, and dredge in cornflake crumbs.
Place bread slices on a baking sheet, and drizzle... - 32.5736
Arrange bread in single layer in 9-inch-square baking dish.
In small bowl, with rotary beater, beat eggs, milk, granulated sugar, and salt until blended.
Pour over bread; turn slices to coat evenly.
Refrigerate, covered, overnight, or at least 4 hours.
In hot... - 33.3001
Classic French Toast
1) Mix the milk with vanilla.
2) Keep the bread soaked in the milk for around 5 minutes.
3) Dip the bread quickly in the beaten egg.
4) Turn the bread with the help of two spoons.
5) Fry the bread in the oil until it becomes golden brown and crisp on... - 36.8536
French Toast is my families favorite breakfast. This yummy bread is delicious and its soft and at the same time crisp texture coupled with its addictive flavor is gonn amake you go crazy about it!! Try this French Toast! - 29.1685
Orange French Toast
In shallow bowl beat together the water, 3 tablespoons orange juice concentrate, and eggs.
Dip French bread slices into juice mixture, then into bread crumbs, coating evenly on both sides.
In skillet cook French bread slices in a small amount of hot cooking... - 37.7295
Fruity French Toast
Cut bread into 8 or more thick slices and place them in a deep bowl.
Combine the eggs, milk, baking powder and vanilla in a bowl and whisk to blend.
Pour the egg mixture over the bread.
Chill, covered, for 8 to 10 hours.
Mix together the strawberries,... - 41.5481
No Fry French Toast
Spray a large baking sheet with nonstick spray coating.
In a shallow bowl combine egg, egg white, milk, and vanilla.
Dip bread slices in egg mixture just long enough to coat both sides.
Place on baking sheet.
Bake in a 450° oven about 6 minutes or till bread... - 39.9271
Cinnamon Flavored French Toast
1. Combine eggs, milk, orange peel, cinnamon; beat thoroughly; pour into shallow pan or plate; place bread slices, a few at a time, into egg mixture; let soak 1 -2 minutes, turning to coat both sides.
2. Place Double Griddle over two units of range; preheat... - 27.0645
Stuffed French Toast
1. Arrange half of the bread slices in the bottom of a greased 3-quart rectangular baking dish. Top each bread slice in dish with a slice of ham, a slice of turkey, some of the pears, and a slice of cheese (cut and/or fold meat and cheese as necessary to fit... - 32.1805
Stuffed French Toast
To make the filling: In a medium bowl, stir the cream cheese until smooth.
Stir in the confectioners sugar and almond extract or vanilla.
Fold in the strawberries.
To make the French toast: Cut a small diagonal slice off each end of the bread and discard.
Cut... - 49.9144
French Toast With Orange Sauce Supreme
1. Combine 1/4 cup concentrate, 1/4 cup water, the butter and sugar in 2-cup glass measure.
2. Microwave for 2 to 2 1/2 minutes, on HIGH, or until bubbly. Set aside.
3. Preheat microwave browning grill for 5 minutes on HIGH.
4. Combine eggs, 3 tablespoons... - 42.7736
Souffle French Toast
1. In a food processor or blender, process the orange sections for 1 minute. Add the eggs, egg whites, milk, sugar, liqueur, orange rind, vanilla, and salt; process 1 minute longer.
2. In a shallow dish, arrange all the bread in a single layer. Pour over the... - 36.3199
Join Honeysuckle Catering in preparing a hearty French Toast breakfast. Let's get started. - 142.472
Overnight French Toast
In a large bowl, lightly beat eggs.
Mix in cream, sugar, rum extract if desired, vanilla and nutmeg.
Place the bread in a single layer in two well-greased 15-in.x 10-in.x 1-in.baking pans.
Pour the egg mixture over bread in each pan.
Turn bread over to coat... - 42.377
Holiday Morning French Toast
Apples, cinnamon, brown sugar and raisins...what a delicious way to make French Toast! Easy to make the night before, just pop this in the oven an hour before your breakfast or brunch and thrill your family & friends with a warm and toasty holiday treat! - 124.575
Holiday French Toast
Want to know of an interesting recipe that will yield deliciously sweet French toast? Then watch this video and learn to make a yummy toast that will knock everyone's socks off. Watch now to know more! - 109.921
French Onion Soup With Cheese Toast
1. Melt 2 tablespoons of the butter in a 3-quart saucepan over moderate heat. Reduce the heat to moderately low, add the onions, and cook, uncovered, for 10 minutes, or until golden but not brown, stirring occasionally. Stir in the flour and cook for 1... - 35.5544
Chile Cheese French Toast & Cherry Tomato Salsa
1. In a large bowl, beat egg, egg whites, and milk until well blended. Dip 4 slices of bread into egg mixture; turn to saturate both sides. Arrange slices in a shallow 10- by 15-inch (25- by 38-cm) nonstick baking pan.
2. Top bread in baking pan evenly with... - 29.9094
Orange-flavored Oven French Toast
Pour margarine in jelly roll pan, 15 1/2 x 10 1/2 x 1 inch.
Beat orange juice, honey and eggs with hand beater until foamy.
Dip bread into egg mixture; place in pans.
Drizzle any remaining egg mixture over bread.
Cover and refrigerate no longer than 24... - 37.6743
Orange French Toast
In a small bowl combine eggs, juice, and sugar.
Beat with a rotary beater till well combined.
For easier dipping, transfer the mixture to a 9-inch pie plate.
Dip bread into egg mixture, turning to coat both sides.
Let bread stand in egg mixture about 30... - 42.9495
Toasted Garlic Buttered French Bread
Allow the butter to stand at room temperature until soft.
Add the garlic and mash slighdy with fork.
Let the mixture stand at room temperature for 30 min or longer for flavor to permeate butter.
Slash a long slender loaf of French bread... - 38.2829
Oven French Toast
This Oven French Toast surprises you with the flavors packed into it. For those who loves the strong taste of the deadly combination of bread and eggs, this is defintely the dish for you. Try this Oven French Toast for once, I bet, you will get a lot of... - 46.3783
Fruit Filled French Toast
With a sharp serrated knife, cut lengthwise through each slice of bread to within 1/2 inch of the bottom and side crusts to make a pocket.
Using a butter knife, fill each pocket with a generous tablespoon of fruit spread.
In a shallow bowl that is large... - 38.2194
French Toast With Fruit Sauce
To make the French toast: In a shallow bowl large enough to hold the bread in a single layer, beat together the egg, egg white, milk, vanilla, cinnamon, and nutmeg until well mixed.
Add the bread and turn to coat both sides.
Let soak while you prepare the... - 42.9864
Tasty French Toast - Part 1: Preparing
The famous French toast can now be easily made as per your taste. A different treat indeed with tofu, honey and vanilla. This toast has a lovely flavor and is easy to prepare. - 102.086
Cheesy French Toast With Ham & Grilled Vine Tomatoes
1. Heat the grill to high, in a shallow bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, cheese and chives. Melt the butter in a large non-stick pan over a medium heat. Dip slices of bread into the egg mixture, then place them in the pan. Cook for 3-5 mins on each side,... - 34.6619
Strawberry Banana French Toast
1. Preheat oven to 400°.
2. In a large shallow baking dish arrange bread slices.
3. In a bowl mix eggs, milk, vanilla and baking powder
4. Pour the mixture over bread.
5. Cover and keep in refrigerator for 8 hours.
6. Take out from... - 49.4076
Oven Baked French Toast
1.Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
2.Coat shallow baking pan with cooing spray.
3. Heat pan for 15 minutes until hot.
4.Mix together eggs, egg whites, orange juice, milk, cinnamon, vanilla and sugar. Beat well.
5.Dip bread slices in the... - 48.1468
Cinnamon French Toast
In small bowl, combine Egg Beaters, milk, cinnamon and vanilla.
Pour half of egg mixture into 13 X 9 X 2-inch baking pan.
Arrange bread slices in pan; pour remaining egg mixture evenly over bread slices.
Let stand for 15 to 20 minutes to absorb egg... - 39.7004
Honey Baked French Toast
1. Preheat oven at 350°.
2. In a bowl, whisk eggs with 2 tablespoons honey and cinnamon.
3. Stir in milk.
4. Dip bread into egg mixture.
5. In a greased 13-in. x 9-in. x 2-in. baking pan, arrange three rows stacking five slices of bread... - 44.1523
Low Fat French Toast
1. In a small shallow dish, combine all ingredients except bread and whisk lightly with a fork until blended.
2. Add the bread to egg mixture and let soak and for a minute
3. Turn slices over and soak on the other side till all the egg mixture as been... - 42.3104
Ham And Cheese French Toast
Dry bread slices at room temperature on wire rack for 1 hour.
Whisk next 9 ingredients in large bowl until smooth.
Pour batter into 2 large rectangular baking dishes.
Arrange 6 bread slices in each dish.
Let stand until batter is absorbed, at least 1 hour; do... - 44.0464
Chef's Special Vegan French Toast
Looking for a vegan breakfast recipe? You've got it right here. Watch the Chef share her secret recipe to prepare this Vegan French Toast, which is a perfect combination of taste and health. Watch it now. - 103.433
Maple French Toast
1. Cut loaf into slices, depending on the thickness you like. Keep it aside.
2. In a mixing bowl, break eggs and add vanilla extract to it.
3. Add half and half, salt, maple syrup, and nutmeg in bowl. Whisk it well.
4. Pour mixture in a... - 103.838
Fun Filled French Toast
This is an enhanced version of the plain old French Toast. It is served for breakfast or as snack. But this recipe is so rich, it can be served as dessert as well. - 0
Challah Bread French Toast
First, let's make clarified butter. Clarified butter is unsalted butter with the milkfats removed. It has a more buttery flavor, plus it lasts for months in the fridge and will not burn when frying.
Take butter, cut into pats, and melt in a small saucepan... - 45.9636
French Onion Soup
Cook onions in butter till tender but not brown.
Add broth, water, and Worcestershire.
Cover; simmer 20 minutes.
Season with salt and pepper.
Pour soup into ovenproof bowls to nearly fill.
Float two slices toasted bread atop each.
Cover each bowl with a... - 37.584
Garlic Cheese Toasts
Combine first 4 ingredients in a small bowl, and stir until well blended.
Spread 1 teaspoon cream cheese mixture over 1 side of each toasted baguette slice. - 18.4556
Mushrooms On Toast
Don't peel the mushrooms, remove only the earthy parts; wash them in vinegar and water; take off the stalks, and chop these in large pieces.
Put 2 oz.
of butter in a pan, and add the chopped-up mushroom stalks; fry gently, while stirring continually, for... - 35.6846
The basil, garlic, pine nuts and Parmesan in the pesto pack a powerhouse of flavor into this easy cheesy appetizer. - 30.3383
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) Trim off the bread crusts and halve diagonally to form 12 triangles.
3) In a bowl, combine the eggs, half-and-half, orange rind and salt together, mix thoroughly.
4) Dip the bread slices into the egg... - 43.5995
Pesto Tomato Toast
1. Heat oven to 375°.
2. Place bread on ungreased cookie sheet. Spread each slice with scant tablespoon of pesto. Top each with tomato; sprinkle with cheese. Bake about 8 minutes or until hot and cheese is melted. - 24.27
Clear Soup With Toasted Cheese
Cut the vegetables into very small dice.
Toast the bread, and put the diced vegetables on top of each slice.
If you have a little of the fat from the broth, pour it over the slices, but this is not absolutely necessary.
Sprinkle half the cheese over them, and... - 21.9235
In a tablespoonful of butter, warm the minced meat (leftovers can be made up to the quantity wanted by adding sausage meat).
When the meat is beginning to brown, sprinkle it with flour, turn over with a wooden spoon and moisten with stockâ€”(only so that... - 32.2814