- » Thick Egg Soup
Thick Egg Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of thick egg soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for thick egg soup recipes.
Thick Potato Soup
Tie peppercorns, bay leaves, and cloves in cheesecloth.
Cook onions in butter in deep kettle until onions are tender.
Add salt and bag of spices; add water and potatoes.
Bring to a boil.
Boil for 10 minutes, or until potatoes are tender. Blend.... - 41.653
Thick Cucumber Soup
Peel the cucumber (if liked a little of the peel may be left to give a stronger flavour) and cut into small pieces; put into a pan with the onion, water, lemon juice and seasoning and simmer until tender.
Rub through a sieve; beat the egg yolks with the... - 37.2463
Thick Cream Of Corn Soup
1) In a heavy-bottom pan heat oil, add pepper and scallions.
2) Saute until tender.
3) Add a few drops of water to avoid sticking.
4) When scallions are just cooked, stir in flour and mix over low heat for one or two minutes.
5) Add milk and stir... - 42.7708
Thick Lentil And Spinach Soup
1) Take a large kettle; cover it after putting lentils and water in it.
2) Boil until soft for 1 1/2 to 2 hours careful not to be mushy.
3) If necessary, pour in enough water to maintain the consistency of a soup.
4) Take a small skillet; heat oil in... - 39.0702
Thick Mixed Vegetable Soup
Soak the lentils for 12 hours.
Then boil them for 2 hours on a moderate heat in salted water or stock, with the leeks, carrots and celery.
Then pass them through a sieve together with the other vegetables.
Re-heat the resulting soup.
Break the yolks of egg... - 33.0471
Boiled Beef In Thick Sauce
This recipe is for using up boiled beef which has already been used for making soup (see Pot-au-Feu).
English cooks may like to adapt it for beef left over from Sunday's joint.
Make a.thick sauce with 6 tablespoonfuls of dripping or fat, flour, salt, and... - 31.3277
Crab And Shrimp Soup
Put the fish, bay leaves, cloves, salt and pepper in the water and cook slowly for 30 minutes.
Let the fish cool in the broth, strain it and reserve the broth.Peel the shrimp and remove all the bones from the fish and put them through the blender with a... - 35.8194
Hot & Sour Soup
The Hot & Sour Soup is a yummy and spicy soup preparation that will definitely be a winner at the next party you host. I served the Hot & Sour Soup last week for my friends and they loved it. Don€™t miss this superb Hot & Sour Soup recipe. - 48.5786
Corn And Carrot Bisque
In a large saucepan, simmer the stock, mushrooms, onions, and carrots for 20 minutes.
Add corn and simmer 10 minutes more.
Slowly bring to a boil and stir in the egg. - 30.5486
Potage Puree Crecy
Tasty Potage Puree Crecy is a well flavored and tender vegetable dish that your vegan guests will love! Serve the Potage Puree Crecy for a grand family dinner or a party! - 47.3127
Billi Bi Soup
Billi Bi is a wonderful seafood soup that will has won me plenty of compliments and fans! Last weekend I surprised my in laws. Needless to say, Billi Bi seemed to be winning me a quiet a few hearts! - 49.123
Zuppa Di Asparagi
Adapted from Singing Chef Pasquale Cookery Show on PBS Canada. - 44.0703
Adapted from Singing Chef Pasquale Cookery Show on PBS Canada. - 38.9617
Veloute Of Fennel
The Veloute Of Fennel is a mouth watering vegetarian soup which often takes the limelight of any spread. This filling soup packs in to it a set of unique and irresistible flavors that your vegan and non vegan friends will love. You just shouldnâ€™t miss... - 46.933
Veloute Of Fennel
Melt 4 tablespoons of butter in a large, heavy skillet over medium heat.
Add the fennel, cover, and slowly braise, stirring occasionally, until the fennel is completely softened and lightly browned, about 30 to 35 minutes.
Transfer the fennel to a food... - 45.6074
Egg Lemon Avgolemono
1. Combine first 5 ingredients in a small bowl; stir well, and set aside.
2. Bring broth to a boil in a medium saucepan over medium-high heat. Reduce heat to medium, and whisk in egg mixture. Cook 5 minutes or until thick, stirring constandy (do not boil). - 27.2288
Simple Egg Drop Soup
Egg Drop Soup is easy to make delicious soup recipe. Egg Drop Soup get its desired taste from watercress and spinach mixed with chicken broth and eggs, flavored with sherry. Egg Drop Soup is inspired by many restaurants across thw globe. - 38.8551
Egg Lemon Soup
1. Prepare the soup mix according to the given package directions.
2. Stir in water and cornstarch into the soup.
3. Cook for about 5 minutes till the mixture becomes thick and bubbly; stirring continuously.
4. In a bowl beat eggs till light and... - 39.607
Egg Drop Soup With Mustard Greens
1. Cut pork into 1/4-inch-thick slices; then cut slices into pieces about 2 inches long.
2. In a 4- to 5-quart nonstick pan over high heat, stir pork until most of the pink is gone, 2 to 3 minutes. Pour into a bowl.
3. Trim and discard root ends and coarse... - 42.9281
Chicken Soup With Poached Eggs
In skillet melt butter or margarine; add bread slices and heat for 4 to 5 minutes or till golden brown, turning once.
Place toasted bread in each of 4 soup bowls.
To poach eggs, lightly grease a 10-inch skillet.
Heat about 1 1/2 inches of water in skillet to... - 36.6873
Spanish Garlic Soup With Egg
Brush both sides of bread lightly with oil, using about 1 tablespoon total.
Place in a single layer on a rack in a 10- by 15-inch pan.
Bake in a 325° oven until firm and golden, 20 to 25 minutes.
Meanwhile, in a 3- to 4-quart pan, combine remaining 2... - 39.4673
Creamy Cauliflower Soup With Light Cream
Creamy Cauliflower Soup is hot favorite in homes across the world. Just right blend of cauliflower, onion, butter, flour, milk, herbs, egg- York, nutmeg, and cream with right mix of pepper make the Creamy cauliflower right soup for winters all across the... - 50.9978
Garlic Flavored Cream Of Carrot Soup
Add vegetables, garlic and rice; mix well over gentle heat 5 minutes without browning.
Add parsley, peeled orange rind, stock, sugar, and seasonings; bring to boil.
Lower heat; simmer 30 to 40 minutes, until vegetables are tender.
Put into... - 42.085
1) In a bowl, mix together the eggs, water and salt
2) Mix the flour and baking powder to the egg mixture
3) Into boiling salted water, droop teaspoonfuls of the mixture
4) Allow to rise to the top
5) Drain onto absorbent kitchen towel
6)... - 37.6644
Rice With Egg And Lemon From Italy
1) Mix glutamate powder and root ginger with water.
2) Add in rice and minimize heat.
3) Cook, covered for 15-20 minutes until the rice is just soft and discard ginger.
4) Take a serving casserole or tureen and whip egg yolks, lemon rind and juice in... - 48.0058
Wine Soup (polewka Z Wina)
Bring wine, water, and spices to boiling.
Strain; discard spices.
Beat egg yolks with sugar until thick.
Slowly add the hot wine mixture, beating constantly until a thick foam forms at the top.
Be careful not to curdle the yolks by pouring hot wine too... - 30.2288
This black bean soup is filling soup made with ham meat and vegetables. Savory and meaty the black bean soup is made with added cooked eggs and herbed with bayleaf, thyme and parsley. Served with a fresh salad the black bean soup fills you up and is... - 49.7809
Cream Of Tomato Soup With Cucumber
Put the onions in a casserole with 3 (2) tablespoons of water.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 2 minutes.
Add the tomatoes, cucumber, garlic, celery, thyme and bay leaf to the onions in the casserole.
Add 1 cup (250 ml/8 fl oz) of water.
Cover and microwave... - 47.7213
Eggs With Piquant Mayonnaise
Put the mayonnaise and lemon juice into a bowl.
Mix in the garlic, herbs and 1 tablespoon capers.
Chop half of the anchovy fillets very finely and add to the mayonnaise.
Season with pepper to taste.
Cut the eggs in half lengthways.
Place the curly endive... - 41.3722
Hot Ribbon Egg Loaf
Separate 3 eggs.
Cover 5 whole eggs with cold water, and bring to a boil.
Drop egg yolks carefully into the boiling water, and cover.
Set aside for 30 minutes.
Cool eggs and yolks under cold running water.
Crack and peel eggs in shells, and grate... - 35.6028
Fritters For Soup
1. Set the frying kettle on a warm part of the range; fill it half full of fat or shortening and let it slowly heat to 365° to 370° F., or hot enough to brown a 1-inch cube of bread in 1 minute.
2. Beat the egg with the water and lemon juice, or with milk.... - 28.4573
Sweet Corn Chicken Soup
The Sweet Corn Chicken Soup is my husbands favorite, actually the only one he orders for at restaurants. This is why I made this yummy Sweet Corn Chicken Soup at home for his birthday. Now he says I have spoiled him for the Sweet Corn Chicken Soup he gets... - 39.9963
Cream Of Chervil Soup
Cream Of Chervil Soup is a simply delicious appetizer recipe. Try this Cream Of Chervil Soup; I bet, yoy will get a huge fan following for this one. - 27.8361
Homemade Black Bean Soup
1. Heat the oil in a heavy kettle and saute the onion and celery until tender. Add the drained beans and broth. Bring to a boil, cover, and simmer for 1 hour, or until the beans are tender.
2. Puree in the container of an electric blender or food processor in... - 33.0594
1. Preheat oven to 300° Fahrenheit.
2. In a saucepan, mix together soup and cheese; add curry powder if desired.
3. Over low heat, heat the mixture until cheese melts; occasionally stir.
4. Remove pan from heat.
5. In a separate bowl,... - 40.3459
Shrimp Curried Eggs
Cut eggs in half lengthwise; remove yolks and mash; mix with next 5 ingredients.
Refill egg whites; arrange in 10 x 6 x 1 1/2-inch baking dish.
Make Shrimp Sauce: Melt 2 tablespoons butter; blend in flour.
Stir in soup and milk; cook and stir till thick.
Add... - 38.3976
In soup tureen beat egg yolks until golden.
Gradually add olive oil as if making mayonnaise, beating constantly until smooth but not as thick as mayonnaise. - 19.0218
Soup With Chestnut Custard
Fresh in season.
Preheat oven to 300°F.
Beat egg with egg yolks until light.
Stir in cream and chestnut puree.
Add nutmeg, sugar and salt.
Turn into a shallow greased baking dish.
Set in pan of hot water and bake until custard is firm.
Cut the cooled... - 44.2975
Heat chicken broth.
Place slices of buttered toast in individual heat resistant soup bowls.
Break an egg over each toast slice.
Carefully pour broth into bowls taking care not to break the egg yolks.
Set bowls in, a 350Â°F oven and cook until egg whites are... - 25.4581
Zuppa Alla Pavese
1. Warm 4 individual soup bowls and keep them at a warm place like a moderate oven.
2. In a large, heavy bottomed frying pan melt butter over moderately low heat and fry the bread in it turning frequently, for 4 to 5 minutes or until it is golden brown... - 37.2559
Super Cheese Souffle
In saucepan, combine soup and cheese; heat slowly until cheese melts.
Remove from heat.
Beat egg yolks until thick and lemon-colored; stir into soup mixture.
Beat egg whites until stiff; fold soup mixture into egg whites.
Pour into ungreased 2-quart... - 25.7602
Cream Of Spinach Soup
1. Take an enameled saucepan or a heavy stainless steel and soften the butter in it. Sauté the scallions for 5 minutes at moderate heat.
2. Blend in the spinach, and cook for about 3 minutes by stirring the dish at occasional intervals.
3. Cook the... - 44.0953
Chicken Noodle Soup With Spinach
1 In a large covered saucepan, bring the chicken broth, water, thyme and pepper to a boil over high heat. Add the chicken thighs and return the liquid to a boil. Reduce the heat to medium-low, cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
2 Meanwhile, cut the carrots into... - 35.5019
Souper Cheese Souffle
Souper Cheese Souffle has a fine taste. Souper Cheese Souffle gets its taste from soup mixed with cheese and eggs. Souper Cheese Souffle is inspired by many food joints worldwide. - 27.6301
Bean And Pasta Soup
1. In a large saucepan or stock-pot, heat the oil over medium heat and saute the onion until it begins to turn color. Add the carrot, celery, and pork ribs and saute for 10 minutes, turning the vegetables and meat every few minutes. Add tomatoes. Lower heat... - 34.1439
1) Wash and trim lettuce leaves. Blanch for 5 minutes in boiling salted water. Drain and rinse again in cold water.
2) Chop the leaves finely. Keep a few aside.
3) Skin and chop onions finely.
4) In a saucepan melt butter. Sauté onions... - 47.4634
Hot And Sour Chicken Soup
1 In a medium covered saucepan, bring the chicken broth, water, mushrooms, bamboo shoots, ginger, garlic, soy sauce and hot pepper flakes to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce the heat to low, cover and simmer while you prepare the remaining ingredients.
2... - 39.2448
Onion Soup With Port
Place the beef shanks in a large pan and add the chopped onions, water, salt, and bay leaf.
Bring mixture to a boil; cover and simmer for about 2 1/2 hours.
Discard bones and fat; set meat aside.
Strain broth; discard onions, bay leaf.
If desired, clarify the... - 42.6638
Shrimp With Tomato Soup
Shrimp With Tomato Soup is east to make soup recipe. Shrimp With Tomato Soup gets its desired taste from vegetable and eggs mixed with chicken broth. Shrimp With Tomato Soup is inspired by many food joints around the world. - 42.4772
1) In a owl, sift together the flour, baking powder an salt
2) In a another bowl, crack the eggs and add the oil to it
3) Beat using a fork
4) Blend the egg mixture with the flour mixture to form a smooth dough
5) Roll the dough to strip of 1/4 inch... - 41.0629
Chicken And Corn Soup
Remove and discard bones from chicken.
Heat stock in a pan over moderate heat.
Add chicken and cook for 2 minutes.
Stir in corn, salt and pepper.
Mix cornflour with 1 tbsp water, add to soup and cook for about 5 minutes, stirring frequently till... - 43.5019
Souper Spoonbread has a great taste. Souper Spoonbread gets its taste from corn meal mixed with eggs and cheese soup. Souper Spoonbread is inspired by many food joints around world. - 40.7973
Cheesy Egg Bake
In a saucepan combine soup, milk, onion, and mustard; cook and stir till heated through.
Remove from heat; stir in cheese till melted.
Pour 1 cup of the soup mixture into a 10x6x2-inch baking dish.
Carefully break eggs atop soup mixture in baking dish.
Spoon... - 40.6235
Egg Sausage Casserole
Cut into 1 -inch pieces.
Chop onion and green pepper.
Remove crusts from bread and line 9 x 13-inch buttered baking dish.
Cover with cheese and sausage.
Beat eggs, mustard, milk, onion and green pepper.
Pour over bread, cheese and... - 43.8437
Cheesy Egg Bake
Ir saucepan combine first 4 ingredients; cuok and stir till heated through.
Remove from heat; stir in cheese till melted.
Pour 1 cup sauce into 10 x 6 x 1 3/4-inch baking dish.
Break eggs atop sauce.
Spoon remaining sauce around eggs.
Stand bread around... - 37.9694
These Eggs Italian is a superb supper fare! The Eggs Italian is one of the tastiest egg dishes from the Italian cuisine. Try them out and let me know ! - 26.8543
1. Set the frying kettle on a warm part of the range. Fill it half full of fat or shortening and let it slowly heat to 370° F., or hot enough to brown a 1-inch cube of bread in 1 minute.
2. Mix the yolk, seasonings, softened margarine and crumbs; beat and... - 25.6033
Egg And Corn Savory
In a large saucepan, melt the butter over moderate heat.
When the foam subsides, add the garlic, onion and bread squares to the pan.
Cook the mixture, stirring occasionally, for 5 to 7 minutes, or until the onion is soft and translucent and the bread squares... - 40.6949
Eggs, Pate And Pease Pudding
Boil the split peas till they are soft enough to form a thick pureeÃ¢â‚¬â€or pease pudding.
Drain and mash.
Keep the water they were cooked in: it makes an excellent soup, with a little butter mixed with flour added to it.
Toast 4 very thick large... - 24.7982
Cow Heel In Egg Sauce
Cook the cow heel by the pot-au-feu method with the vegetables, onion, garlic, peppercorns and salt.
When it is very tender, remove from the bone, cut in strips, and arrange on a dish.
Now prepare the following sauce: beat the whole eggs, season... - 25.4272
Cheese And Egg Pie
1) Slice the potatoes thickly, and then parboil for 5 minutes.
2) Grease the bottom of an ovenproof dish.
3) Slice the egg.
4) Sprinkle half of cheese at the bottom of graesed dish.
5) Arrange the slices egg withalternative layers of... - 39.1131
Egg Plant Supreme
Try this version of amazingly delicious Egg Plant Supreme recipe. An effortlessly prepared eggplant recipe; the gg Plant Supreme is a dish that you would surely love to talk about with us! - 41.5901
Easy Garlic Soup
1. In a heavy pot, melt butter with olive oil over low heat. Add garlic and cook 2 minutes; do not burn. Add bread to pan and toss. Add wine, stock, and parsley. Bring to a boil over medium heat, reduce heat to low, and cook 10 minutes. Season with salt and... - 31.489
Chicken, Beans & Egg Salad
1. Combine chicken breasts with onion, salt, pepper, bay leaf and water in a large saucepan; cover. Simmer 30 minutes, or just until tender.
2. Remove from broth, cool until easy to handle, then pull off skin. Remove meat from each half of breast in one... - 37.1812
Eggs In Pepper Sauce
Place bell pepper and chiles in a 9-inch pie pan; broil about 4 inches below heat, turning often, until charred about 10 minutes.
Enclose in a plastic bag and let stand for 15 minutes.
Pull off and discard skins, seeds, and stems; then thinly slice pepper and... - 44.6685
Sweet Corn And Chicken Soup
Sweet Corn And Chicken Soup is an amazingly delicious appetizer recipe. Try this delicious Sweet Corn And Chicken Soup; I am sure you and your loved ones will always crave for more. - 45.2495
Sweet Corn And Crabmeat/ Chicken Soup
1. To prepare the crab flake the crabmeat (or chop the chicken meat), then mix with the ginger.
2. In a bowl beat the egg whites until frothy, then add the milk and cornflour paste and beat again until smooth.
3. Blend in the crabmeat or... - 43.6008
Beef Soup With Noodles
1) In a small bowl, mix soy sauce, ginger and red pepper flakes.
2) Apply both sides of steak with this mixture and keep aside for 15 minutes at room temperature.
3) At the end of 15 minutes, rub off marinade from steak, saving for... - 46.2102
1. Remove all fat from the surface of the brown stock and turn into a large pan. Peel the carrot. Wash and dry it, together with the leek, celery and tomatoes, if used. Chop or slice them. Wash, dry and chop the herbs.
2 Mix the vegetables with the egg... - 37.4783
Delicious Alligator Soup
The coldest days of the year calls for yummy soup. However, if you are an adventurous eater, then you probably won't mind slurping down a bowl of alligator soup. Yes, you heard it right. Ryan Karcher shows you how to whomp up a quick bowl of alligator soup... - 108.181
Gourmet Cream Of Spinach Soup
1) Rinse the spinach leaves thoroughly and trim off the tough stems.
2) In a saucepan, combine the spinach, 1 cup water and salt to taste together.
3) Cook for about 15 to 20 minutes or until the leaves are wilted.
4) Drain the spinach... - 48.8849
Chicken Noodle Keep Away The Flu Soup
1. In medium saucepan bring chicken broth and water to boil over medium heat. Add chicken. Stir, cover, and remove from heat. Let stand 10 minutes. Chicken will cook perfectly. Lift chicken from broth with slotted spoon and set aside to cool.
2. Return broth... - 34.085
Cornmeal And Broccoli Soup
I will use Thrive ingredients to make meal for my family. I am going to serve cornbread with broccoli soup. - 113.594
Second Time Around Turkey Soup With Dumplings
1. Combine the broth and turkey in a 4-quart saucepan, cover, and bring to a simmer over medium heat. Meanwhile, peel the carrots and cut them into 1/4-inch rounds; add them to the soup. Trim 1/4 inch off the ends of the stems, then wipe the mushrooms clean... - 38.008
Black Bean Soup
Heat oil in bottom of pot and in it lightly saute1 onion and celery.
Add beans and stock.
Simmer for 3 hours, or until beans are tender.
Add salt, yeast, celery seeds, flours to puree and blend well.
If too thick, add more stock.
Cook until... - 44.292
Chicken Sweet Corn Soup
1. Bring chicken stock to boil.
2. Add chopped onion, ginger-garlic paste and salt and cook for a few minutes.
3. Add chicken, sweet corn and chillies.
4. When the soup is boiling vigorously, add vinegar, soya sauce and aji-no-moto.
5. Lastly, add beaten egg... - 39.1404
Chicken Soup With Rosemary Matzo Balls
1. make the stock: Preheat the oven to 425° Spread the chicken wings in a large roasting pan and roast for about 30 minutes, until golden brown.
2. Meanwhile, in a large stockpot, heat the vegetable oil. Add the onions, cover and cook over moderately high... - 36.2271
Onion Soup Lyonnaise
The Onion Soup Lyonnaise is an amazingly tasty and satisfying soup. The well flavored Onion Soup Lyonnaise is an absolute treat for your taste buds. You can serve the Onion Soup Lyonnaise for any occasion! - 34.0011
1. In a large pot, heat oil over medium heat. Cook onions and peppers about 10 minutes, or until soft, stirring so as not to burn. Add celery, tomatoes, salt, pepper, and water. Bring to a boil and cook uncovered 10 to 12 minutes, or until reduced to 6 1/2 to... - 33.0184
Wash mushrooms and chop finely.
Put in saucepan, add water, onion and 2 tsp salt.
Simmer 30 minutes.
Pour into sieve, saving liquid, and pressing through mushroom pulp to make a puree (or use blender if you have one).
There should be about 2 cups of the... - 41.6222
Baked Cheese Fondue
Baked Cheese Fondue is easy to make recipe. Baked Cheese Fondue gets its taste from eggs mixed with soup and cheese and bread crumbs. Baked Cheese Fondue is inspired by many food chains worldwide. - 30.1991
Fresh Mushroom Soup
1. In a large saucepan, tip in the butter and heat for five minutes till bubbly.
2. Add the mushrooms to the pan and cook till lightly browned.
3. Add the parsley and the seasonings to the pan and cook again for a minute or two.
4. Add the Chablis, ¾... - 45.865
Cream Of Wheat Dumplings For Soup
These cream of wheat dumplings are best used for soups or stews. Made with wheatlets or wheat hearts, the cream of wheat dumplings have eggs in them and are pretty healthy too. - 32.497
Chinese Hot Sour Soup
1. Freeze the meat partially to make it easier for slicing.
2. Slice pork thinly into bite-size pieces.
3. In a saucepan cook pork pieces in hot oil till lightly browned; drain and set aside.
4. In the same saucepan boil chicken broth;... - 47.8827
Beer Soup (polewka Z Piwa)
Bring beer to boiling.
Meanwhile, beat egg yolks with sugar until thick.
Stirring constantly, gradually add a small amount of beer to egg yolks.
Then carefully stir egg yolk mixture into boiling beer, reduce heat, and stir 1 minute; do not boil.
At once... - 27.5861
Cream Of Curry Soup
Heat milk in double boiler.
Beat well the yolks of eggs and pour hot milk over them; beat again.
Cook in double boiler until slightly thick.
Add salt, pepper, and curry powder.
Cool, set in refrigerator until very cold. - 27.0445
Peel and dice the potatoes.
Clean, wash, and cut the leeks into thick strips.
Simmer the meat stock, and add the diced potatoes to it, and cook it for 15 minutes.
Add the leeks.
Simmer 5 more minutes, taking care that the leeks remain firm.
Salt and pepper to... - 38.711
Tomato Soup Shake
1. In a blender, mix together condensed soup, cream, egg (if desired), and nutmeg.
2. Blend for half a minute or until the mixture is smooth.
3. Cover and chill before serving.
4. If the soup becomes too thick, thin with a little milk, if... - 34.4252
Asparagus And Crab Meat Soup
Mix stock with the arrowroot, cook and stir till boiling and slightly thick, add in crab meat, asparagus and salt, bring to the boil, adding egg slowly, a little at a time and allowing to set before stirring.
Serve immediately with soya sauce, chilli sauce... - 26.9093
Cream Of Chicken Soup
Cut up the fowl or use whole, then cover with cold water, add bouquet garni, seasoning and a few vegetables if used (1 carrot, 1 onion, piece of celery).
Do not use too many vegetables, otherwise the delicate flavour of the chicken will be lost.
Simmer for... - 42.8671
Sweet Corn And Crab Soup
Sweet Corn And Crab Soup is an amazingly delicious version of appetizer. An easy to prepare recipe, Sweet Corn And Crab Soup is a dish that you will surely love to talk about with us. - 44.784
Czech Beer Soup Pivni Polevka
1. In a large heavy bottomed saucepan, combine beer, water, sugar, butter and salt.
2. Place the pan on a very low flame and heat the liquid without letting it boil or simmer.
3. Whisk the egg yolks until thick and pale then blend in the cream.
4.... - 38.5806
Chicken Mushroom Soup
1. To prepare the chicken cut the chicken meat into thin slices about the size of postage stamps.
2. Thinly slice the mushrooms.
3. In a bowl blend the egg whites with the cornflour paste, making the mixture smooth.
4. In a saucepan... - 44.2923
Combine pumpkin, broth and onion, nutmeg, ginger, salt, pepper and kothmir.
Bring almost to boil and set over hot water.
Cook for 10 mins.
stirring several times.
Mix cream and yolks.
Add to hot mixture gradually, stirring constantly until slightly... - 39.8058
Cream Of Mushroom Soup
Wash mushrooms; separate caps and stems; then slice half the mushroom caps about 1/8 of an inch thick and coarsely chop the remaining caps and all the stems.
In a stainless steel skillet, or enameled, (iron will discolor the mushrooms), saute the sliced... - 44.7081
Hot And Sour Soup
In a small bowl, cover the mushrooms with boiling water.
Let stand for 30 minutes.
Drain the mushrooms and squeeze out excess liquid.
Discard the stems; cut the caps into thin strips.
Cut the pork across the grain in quarter-inch-thick slices, then cut the... - 42.4273
Yogurt Soup With Gorgod Or Barley
Soak the gorgod overnight in the water.
Drain and rinse.
Cover with fresh water and bring to boil over high heat.
Reduce heat and cook one or two hours or until the grains are well cooked. (For quick cooking, I use a pressure cooker.)
Add the thick peas and... - 40.2982
Hot And Sour Soup
1. To prepare mushrooms squeeze dry the soaked mushrooms and discard any hard stalks.
2. Thinly shred the mushrooms, meat, bamboo shoots and bean-curd.
3. In a saucepan bring the stock to a rolling boil, stir in the mushrooms, meat,... - 45.6339
The Meiners Cauliflower Soup
Reserve 1/2 cup flowerets for garnish.
Cook remainder in desired stock with soy sauce, paprika, savory, garlic powder, and black pepper until cauliflower is soft.
Puree in blender.
Melt butter in a small saucepan; add flour and stir until flour is cooked... - 46.8064
West Lake Beef Soup
1. To prepare the steak coarsely chop the steak, marinate in the soy sauce, sugar, wine, about 1 teaspoon cornflour paste and sesame oil for 5-6 minutes.
2. In a saucepan bring the stock to the boil, slowly pour in the beaten egg,... - 42.1507