Cream Cheese Frosting
- » Thick Cream Cheese Frosting
Thick Cream Cheese Frosting Recipes
Enjoy our collection of thick cream cheese frosting recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for thick cream cheese frosting recipes.
Orange Cream Cheese Frosting
Combine butter and cream cheese. Add vanilla, powdered sugar, orange juice, and orange peel, and beat until thick and smooth. - 18.1221
Chocolate Cream Cheese Frosting
I would say that this is an absolutely perfect recipe for Chocolate cream cheese frosting. The cream butter and cream cheese addition to this Chocolate cream cheese frosting recipe made it still more wonderful. A really great one you should be trying out! - 25.8118
In a medium bowl, cut softened cream cheese into pieces.
Add all other ingredients.
Beat by hand or use electric mixer set on low to medium.
Mix until creamy.
Test for sweetness and add more sweetener if necessary.
If too thick, add more light cream. - 22.548
In medium bowl, with electric mixer, at medium speed, beat cheese with butter and vanilla until creamy.
Add confectioners' sugar; beat until light and fluffy.
Spread thickly over top of cake; make swirls with knife.
Makes 2-1/2 cups. - 22.0009
Blended Cream Cheese Frosting
1. In a mixing bowl, cream butter and cream cheese together
2. Sift powdered sugar into it and cream some more till completely blended; add in vanilla
3. If too thick, add some milk into the mixture to dilute it
4. Serve/Use as appropriate - 29.4241
Cream Cheese Frosting
1. Mash the cheese and beat smoothly.
2. Gradually add the sugar, beating until well blended.
3. Stir in the flavoring. If mixture is too thick to spread easily, add 1/2 to 1 teaspoon cream or evaporated milk, adding a few drops at a time. - 22.0368
Mini Carrot Cakes With Cream Cheese And Vanilla Frosting
Bite sized mini carrot cakes are dainty little treats that can win over palates with little effort. Loved by kids and adults it is a recipe that incorporates hearty warm flavors of the orange zest and cinnamon with the goodness of carrots. The icing on the... - 111.555
Fruity Cream Cheese Topping
In small or medium bowl, cut cream cheese into small pieces and beat with electric mixer until smooth.
Add the jam you have chosen and beat into cream cheese or swirl it in by hand.
Do the taste test to see if it has enough flavor for you, and add some more... - 17.0133
Frosted Liver And Sausage Loaf
Line the bottom and the sides of a 7 1/2x 3 3/4x2 1/4-inch (19x10x6 cm) loaf pan with foil.
Rinse chicken livers and pat dry; set aside.
If sausage is in casing, remove it.
Fry sausage in small skillet until it loses its pink color.
Remove sausage with... - 42.4569
Frosted Fruit Square
Dissolve jelly in water and pop and allow to partially set.
Add drained pineapple, bananas and marshmallows.
Pour into 8 x 12 pyrex dish and refrigerate until firm.
Mix flour, sugar and egg slightly beaten and cook over low heat until thick.
Remove from heat... - 40.8715
Homemade Strawberry Cupcakes With Strawberry Frosting
Those of you who have a sweet tooth will surely like this dessert. The Chef makes Strawberry Cupcakes with Strawberry Frosting in the video. This is a very easy and delicious dessert to make. Serve this dessert when you have guests at home. They will... - 111.373
Strawberry Tunnel Cream Cake
Invert cake onto serving plate.
Cut 1/2-inch slice crosswise from top of cake; set aside.
With sharp knife, cut around cake 1 inch from center hole and 1 inch from outer edge, leaving cake walls 1 inch thick.
Remove cake from center, leaving 1-inch thick base... - 40.5229
Cream Cheese Cutout Cookies
In large mixer bowl combine butter and cream cheese.
Beat until well combined.
Add sugar; beat until fluffy.
Add egg, vanilla and almond extract; beat well.
In medium bowl stir together flour and baking powder.
Add flour mixture to cream cheese mixture; beat... - 46.0029
Cream Cheese Sugar Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 375Â°F
2. In a large bowl, beat all the ingredients except flour and coloured sugar together till light and fluffy, add flour and mix into a dough which is later to be shaped into three disks, wrapped in plastic... - 44.6918
Frosted Chicken Legs
Mix the first five ingredients together.
Season the chicken legs with salt, pepper and thyme.
Arrange skin-side down in a greased shallow bake dish.
Spread chicken with half the sour-cream mixture and sprinkle generously with a mixture of cheese and... - 35.062
This makes a delicious start to the meal.
Tip the consomme into a basin and add the sherry.
If the consomme is very thick, you may need to warm it to incorporate the sherry.
Pour into freezing trays and leave until lightly frosted.
Whisk with a fork until... - 34.3724
Seven Minute Frosting
1. In top of double boiler, combine egg whites, sugar, corn syrup and water.
2. With portable electric mixer or rotary beater, beat about 1 minute to combine ingredients.
3. Cook over rapidly boiling water (water in bottom should not touch top of double... - 28.7292
Fluffy Filling And Frosting
1. Beat butter or margarine until soft in medium-size bowl with electric mixer at high speed. Beat in 10X sugar, alternately with mixture of orange juice, corn syrup, lemon extract and salt, until thick and creamy.
2. Measure 1/2 cup of mixture into small... - 24.5598
Frosted Lime Salad
1. In a microwave bowl, take water. Microwave on high for 2-3 minutes or until water boils.
2. In a mixing bowl, take lime jello. Add water and mix it well to soften it.
3. Refrigerate for about 20 minutes or until it turns thick but not set.
4. Add... - 39.4423
Cake Icing Or Frosting Recipe Ideas - Eggless
To all those who want to know how to make eggless frosting should definitely try this out. The chef shows how to make cream frosting. The directions are easy to follow. The frosting tastes really delicious. Watch the video for the detailed recipe. - 93.55
Frosted Apricot Salad
1. Melt gelatin and marshmallows in boiling water.
2. Thicken the gelatin mixture by gradual addition of cold water.
3. Drain pineapple and reserve about half a cup juice.
4. Add pineapple and banana into gelatin mixture.
5.Portion... - 48.6842
Cream Cheese Mocha Cake
Gradually add coffee to cocoa, stirring constantly; let stand until cool.
Cream butter and sugars until light and fluffy.
Add egg yolks; beat until batter is thick.
Add coffee and cocoa mixture.
Dissolve soda in cream.
Add alternately to sugar mixture with... - 46.0147
Fudge Cake With Chocolate Silk Frosting
Preheat oven to 350°. Butter a 10" springform pan. Dust with flour.
Melt chocolate chips with coffee granules and water in the top of a double boiler over hot, not boiling water. Stir with a wooden spoon until smooth.
Remove from heat and pour... - 44.4555
Cream Cheese Topping Or Filling
In a small bowl, beat together cream cheese and juice concentrate until very smooth.
Taste for sweetness.
Add some sweetener if necessary.
You can also use an extract and/or a spice to flavor the topping.
Mix well before using in the recipe of your... - 28.3409
Cream Cheese Sugar Cookies- Heart Sandwich Cookies
We love cream cheese and these cream cheese sugar cookies are something that are meant to be treasured. They are remarably easy to make and just as alluring to look at. Try these great cookies as a snack or as colorful desserts. - 113.594
Banana Cupcakes With Orange Cream Cheese Glaze
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F. Spray non-stick spray on the cupcake moulds.
2) Soften the cream cheese by keeping it out at room temperature for about 30 minutes.
3) In a large bowl, mix together flour, bran, baking soda, salt, cloves... - 44.4011
Toasted Cheese Squares
1. In an electric beater beat until thick and fluffy the consistency of whipped cream.
2. With cheese mixture frost top and sides of bread cubes generously, top with pre-cooked bacon bits, and put under broiler.
3. Serve hot or freeze well,... - 27.9368
Chocolate Cream Roll
Heat oven to 350°F.
Generously grease bottom only of 15x10-inch jelly roll pan; line with waxed paper and grease again.
Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup; level off.
In small bowl, combine flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt; set aside.
In small bowl,... - 44.5944
Strawberry Tunnel Cream Cake
Invert cake onto serving plate.
Cut 1-inch slice crosswise from top of cake; set aside.
With sharp knife, cut around cake 1 inch from center hole and 1 inch from outer edge, leaving cake walls 1-inch thick.
Remove cake from center, leaving 1-inch thick base... - 44.6592
Mocha Hazelnut Cream Filled Cake
1) Preheat oven to 350°F. If using dark or nonstick pans, heat oven to 325°F.
2) Grease bottoms of two 9-inch round pans with shortening.
3) In a large bowl, add cake mix, water, butter, eggs and coffee granules. Beat with electric... - 44.0808
Salad Cheese Twist And Fruited Coffee Cake
Basic DOUGH: Mix first four ingredients in a medium bowl and stir until yeast is dissolved, or let stand 10 minutes to dissolve.
Add half the biscuit mix and beat until smooth.
Stir in as much of the remaining biscuit mix as you can, then sprinkle remaining... - 37.5113
Lemon Cheese Cake
1. Preheat the oven at 350°F.
2. Grease 3 pans.
3. In a bowl, cream butter and sugar using a mixer.
4. Beat the mixture until it becomes light and fluffy.
5. Further, add sifted dry ingredients alternately with milk.
6. Then, fold in... - 41.4639
Pumpkin Spice Cake
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. Take a 13-by-9-by-2-inch baking pan and grease well.
3. Coarsely chop raisins and walnuts.
4. Into large bowl sift flour with baking soda, salt, cloves, cinnamon and ginger and toss lightly adding raisins... - 45.2796
Chocafe Cake Filling
1) In the top of double boiler, cook the chocolate chips, coffee powder, sugar, rhubarb sauce and egg yolks over boiling water, stirring continuously, until smooth.
2) Remove from the heat, then gradually beat in the egg yolks.
3) Return to the double... - 37.1017
How To Make Red Velvet Pancakes
Who says you can't celebrate the 4th of July right when you get out of bed? Whip up these delicious pancakes that have a signature flavor of one of America's most loved desserts. - 0
Apricot Nectar Salad
Apricot Nectar Salad is a chill and serve salad and can be added to your party menu irrespective of the party theme. Pineapple, cream cheese and apricot nectar play the lead in this recipe. - 33.3389
Chocolate Applesauce Cake
Combine margarine, sugar, applesauce, egg, and vanilla and beat until creamy. Sift flour, soda, cinnamon, allspice, salt, and cocoa, and add to creamed mixture. Fold in raisins and nuts. Pour into greased pan and bake about 45 minutes, or until cake tests... - 25.4142
Line 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan with foil.
Melt butter in prepared pan.
Sprinkle brown sugar, coconut, and nuts over butter, Drizzle evaporated milk over all.
In small mixer bowl, beat cream cheese and egg till smooth.
(Measure 2 cups dry frosting mix by... - 42.3404
Homemade Carrot Cake
1. For cake: Sift together all dry ingredients in large mixing bowl. Stir in oil. Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition. Blend in sour cream and carrots. Pour batter into 9 x 2-inch round dish. Cook on Cook Level 7 for 12 to 14 minutes, or... - 32.5476
Quick Carrot Apple Cupcakes
Hosting a snack party? Try these carrot apple cupcakes for a perfect serving. The chef in the video makes delicious cupcakes for a snack party with her friends. Watch the video to know how she makes them. - 109.087
1. Prepare the pound cake by trimming off the ends and crusts of the cake
2. Level the top of the cake if it’s rounded
3. Cut the cake horizontally into 1/2" to 3/4" thick slices.
4. Prepare the chocolate frosting, in a large saucepan, by... - 45.9158
Blend butter and cream cheese until smooth.
Add honey and vanilla.
Stir in wheat germ and powdered milk.
If frosting is too thick, add a little more honey.
Spread onto cooled cake and pour walnuts over evenly. - 31.9392
Carrot Cake Classic
Grease and flour a
Preheat oven to 350° tube pan.
Stir together oil and sugar until smooth. Beat in eggs, one at a time.
Sift together flour, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt. Add dry ingredients to egg mixture and combine well. Stir... - 45.234
Fresh Apple Cake
Stir together flour, soda, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg.
Beat the 1/2 cup margarine and the granulated sugar.
Beat in eggs.
Stir in apples, cereal and flour mixture.
Spread in greased 9 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan.
Bake at 350°F. about 45 minutes or until done.
To... - 45.4362
Cherry Pineapple Layer Salad
Cherry Pineapple Layer Salad is rich with the flavors of pineapple, cream cheese and gelatin. This is an easy to prepare salad and you need to chill until firm before serving it. Check out the recipe of Double Decker Cherry Salad. - 40.3109
Fresh Fruit Pizza Dessert For Kids
When it comes to cooking for kids, the parents are usually spoilt for choice, as is the case with this pizza recipe. A real winner, this healthy, tasty pizza treat is a great way to treat your kids to the goodness of fresh fruits. In this video, Betty... - 118.543
Pumpkin Cookies For Thanksgiving
Kick off your Thanksgiving preparations with this Pumpkin Cookies for Thanksgiving recipe. These homemade pumpkin cookies with delicious cream cheese frosting, are a mouth watering alternative to pumpkin pie. So if you want the taste of pumpkin pie and the... - 134.879
1) Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2) In a mixer, beat the eggs and sugar until light.
3) Gradually add oil. Beat again.
4) Sift together all the dry ingredients to the egg mix.
5) Now, add pumpkin. Mix gently.
6) To a well greased and... - 47.5357
Old Fashioned Carrot Cake
Beat eggs and sugar.
Add carrots, cream cheese and oil; beat until smooth.
Add dry ingredients; mix well.
Stir in pineapple and nuts.
Pour into a greased 13-in.x 9-in.x 2-in.baking pan.
Bake at 350° for 55-60 minutes or until cake tests done.
In a... - 44.8456
Pineapple Star Cookies
In a mixing bowl, cream the butter and cream cheese.
Add flour and mix well.
Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours or until easy to handle.
Meanwhile, in a saucepan, combine sugar and flour; add pineapple.
Cook over low heat until mixture is thickened, stirring... - 48.4685
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Cream butter, cream cheese and sugar together in a mixing bow
Mix water and dry egg replacer together in a small bowl. Add to creamed mixture. Stir in salt, cinnamon, orange rind and vanilla extract.
Mix flour into dough.
Roll dough... - 37.7123
Triple Layer Carrot Cake
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Grease and flour three 8-inch round layer cake pans.
Sift the first 8 ingredients into a large mixing bowl. Stir to mix.
Drain pineapple very well, reserving juice. Measure out 1/2 cup pineapple juice and pour into a small bowl. Add... - 42.771
Amazing Banana Nut Roll
1 Lightly grease a 15x10x1-inch baking pan. Line bottom with waxed paper; grease paper. Set aside.
2 For filling, in a small mixing bowl combine the cream cheese and the 1/2 cup granulated sugar. Beat with an electric mixer until smooth. Add whole egg and... - 35.9354
Amazing Banana Nut Roll
Prepare Vanilla Cheese Frosting. In large bowl, with mixer at medium-high speed, beat butter, cream cheese, and vanilla 2 minutes or until light and fluffy. Reduce speed to low. Beat in confectioners' sugar until blended. Increase speed to medium-high; beat 2... - 43.7134
Almond Butter Cookies
In mixer bowl cream together 1 1/2 cups sugar, the butter or margarine, and cream cheese till fluffy.
Add egg, vanilla, and almond extract; beat smooth.
Stir together flour and baking powder; stir into creamed mixture.
Divide mixture in thirds.
Chill one... - 45.5126
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Mix together 1/3 cup of sugar and graham crackers.
3) Add the melted butter and stir well.
4) Pat the mixture into a greased 9x13-inch pan.
5) Beat together the eggs, cream cheese and... - 45.8848
Pere Roux's Cake
1. make the cake: Preheat the oven to 350° Butter two 9-inch round cake pans. Line the bottoms with rounds of wax paper and butter the paper. Dust the pans with flour, tapping out the excess.
2. In the bowl of a standing electric mixer fitted with a paddle,... - 38.2057
Carrot Prune And Raisin Cake
Metal blade: Put the flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, and spices in the work bowl and process them for 2 seconds.
Leave about 1 tablespoon of the mixture in the bowl; remove the rest and reserve it.
Put the prunes in the work bowl and process for 10... - 44.0386
Sugar Cookie Pizzas For Kids
Are you looking for a really fun dessert idea to make with your kids? Sugar Cookie Pizzas! Whether for a birthday party, the holidays or just an after school treat, you'll love how simple, fast, and fun these cookie pizzas are to make. So will the kids..of... - 139.306
Eggless Cinnamon Rolls
If you have a sweet tooth you will relish these rolls. You can serve the Cinnamon Rolls with tea or coffee. They taste so yummy and I'm sure your family and friends will love it. Do check out the video as chef Bhavna shares this eggless recipe. - 132.115
Root Beer Float Gobs
Growing up in an area where people brewed their own root beer (among other things) in their basements and backyards, I was determined that any root beer gob I made would start with a root beer flavor made from scratch. I shopped online and in brew shops for... - 43.2822