Chicken Noodle Soup
- » Thick Chicken Noodles Soup
Thick Chicken Noodles Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of thick chicken noodles soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for thick chicken noodles soup recipes.
Chicken Talumein Soup
Mix stock, salt, pepper, sugar, soya sauce and ajinomoto.
Add cornflour paste, stirring continuously.
Add vegetables and shredded chicken.
Boil for 2-3 minutes.
Add boiled noodles, remove from fire. - 38.9982
Chicken Noodle Soup With Spinach
1 In a large covered saucepan, bring the chicken broth, water, thyme and pepper to a boil over high heat. Add the chicken thighs and return the liquid to a boil. Reduce the heat to medium-low, cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
2 Meanwhile, cut the carrots into... - 35.5019
Chicken Noodle Keep Away The Flu Soup
1. In medium saucepan bring chicken broth and water to boil over medium heat. Add chicken. Stir, cover, and remove from heat. Let stand 10 minutes. Chicken will cook perfectly. Lift chicken from broth with slotted spoon and set aside to cool.
2. Return broth... - 34.085
Korean - Style Spicy Chicken Noodle Soup
1. Chop the onions, carrots zucchini, cabbage and green onions, set aside.
2. In soup pot pour water add garlic, green onions, onion, peppercorn and chicken breast.
3. Bring it to a boil and cook for 25 minutes.
4. Once done drain the... - 123.268
Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup (mama's Cold Medicine)
Here comes the terrible cold and flu season and everyone seems to be having the sniffles. It would be wise to cook up a huge batch of "mama's penicillin for colds" and to freeze it for those miserable days! This recipe shows you how to make the soup using... - 131.189
Chicken Noodle Soup
1. In a large saucepan, bring the stock and salt to a boil over high heat. Add the carrots, celery, and pepper, then lower the heat and simmer, uncovered, for 10 minutes.
2. Stir in the noodles and simmer 8 minutes longer, stirring occasionally, until the... - 33.4317
Chicken And Homemade Noodle Soup
1. To prepare noodles, stir together flour, 1 teaspoon thyme and salt in small bowl. Add egg yolk and 3 tablespoons water. Stir together until mixed. Shape into small ball. Place dough on lightly floured surface; flatten slightly. Knead 5 minutes or until... - 35.0026
Scallop Mushroom Noodle Soup
1 Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
2 Meanwhile, shred or mince the ginger. Cut the mushrooms into thin slices. Cut the scallions into slivers 1 1/2 inches long. If using sea scallops, cut them into quarters.
3 In a large saucepan, bring the chicken... - 40.7048
Oriental Noodle Soup With Carrots Ham And Zucchini
1 In a 4-quart flameproof casserole, combine the broth, water, ginger and sesame oil (if using), and bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
2 Meanwhile, cut the ham into strips about 1/4 inch wide and 2 inches long. Cut the lettuce into shreds.
3 Add the... - 37.7606
Chicken And Noodles
This Chicken And Noodles is by far the best of its kind I have ever had. Incredibly delicious and lusciously inviting, make sure you try out this easy and simple Chicken And Noodles, because this can be a sure short cut way to win your the hearts of your... - 44.9013
Old Fashioned Chicken & Noodles
Roll out pasta dough to thickness of strips for lasagne; cut into 2-inch squares.
In a 6-quart kettle over medium-high heat, melt butter.
Brown chicken and onions in butter until golden on all sides.
Add water, salt, and pepper; reduce heat, cover, and simmer... - 47.5163
Cheesy Tuna Noodle Casserole
Got company coming over! you can certainly rely on this tuna noodle casserole recipe. Making it would be a snap and with simple instructions provided here, it becomes even easier. It looks so comforting, easy to make, and super yummy! - 90.973
Pork And Noodle Soup With Sesame Prawn Toasts
1. In a bowl, mix together 1 tablespoon of the soy sauce and the honey. Pour over the pork and turn in the marinade.
2. In a frying pan with 1 tablespoon of the sunflower oil. Fry the pork for about 4 minutes each side or until lightly... - 47.2849
Korean Knife Cut Noodles Kalguksu
Try out the Korean Knife Cut Noodles Kalguksu with an amazing blend of the chicken, squash and other flavours with the freshly prepared noodles. Join James in his kitchen and see how to prepare the Knife Cut Noodles Kalguksu and enjoy the fabulous taste. - 122.608
Dashi With Udon
Marinate chicken strips in soy, sake and sugar 15 minutes.
Combine with mushroom slivers, water chestnut slices and 1/2 cup of the dashi.
Bring to boil and cook, covered, 10 minutes.
Remove cover and let liquid boil away.
Set aside and keep warm.Cover udon... - 42.9451
Celery Soup Chinese-style
The celery soup chinese style is a savory soup made with mixed vegetables with pork. Filled with noodles and flavored with soy sauce and ginger, the celery soup is filling and hearty. Oriental in taste, this lovely soup makes a full meal by itself. - 44.8152
This Japanese Chicken Udon recipe is handy for the times when you are starving and just don’t have the energy and time to cook up an elaborate meal. It's a quick and easy recipe for a the chicken noodle soup lover. It makes a heart dinner for a cold busy... - 107.598
Turkey Soba Soup
1 In a large saucepan, bring the chicken broth and water to a boil over medium-high heat.
2 Meanwhile, cut the carrots into matchsticks. Cut the onion into thin wedges. Mince the ginger. Cut the turkey into 1/2 inch-wide strips.
3 Add the carrots, onion and... - 40.8693
Oriental Noodle & Pea Broth
Cut peas diagonally into 1/4- to 1/2-inch-thick slices; Set aside.
In a 4- to 5-quart pan, bring broth, star anise, and ginger to a boil over high heat.
Add pasta; return to a boil and cook just until al dente about 3 minutes.
With a slotted spoon, remove... - 35.4883
Asian Chicken Vegetable Soup
1. Combine first 4 ingredients in a Dutch oven. Place over medium heat, and cook 15 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
2. Combine cornstarch and water, stirring until well blended. Gradually add cornstarch mixture to broth mixture, stirring well. Cook until... - 29.694
Quick Chicken Minestrone
In a deep saucepan, saute onion in hot oil until lightly colored.
Add celery, chicken broth and macaroni.
Simmer until macaroni is tender.
Add frozen vegetables, tomatoes and soup mix.
Simmer 10 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
Add chicken and reheat... - 43.9614
Orange Chicken Stew
1. In a saucepan melt butter or margarine over low heat and blend in the flour.
2. Combine tomato sauce, orange peel, orange juice, and water; cook over medium heat till mixture is thick and bubbly.
3. Stir in un-drained carrots, green pepper, onion,... - 42.986
Pasta Risotto With Asparagus
In a 2- to 3-quart pan, combine pasta, broth, and water.
Bring to a boil over high heat; then reduce heat and simmer gently for 5 minutes.
Add asparagus and continue to simmer until pasta has absorbed almost all liquid and mixture is like a thick soup (7 to... - 29.6448
Egg Lemon Soup
1. Prepare the soup mix according to the given package directions.
2. Stir in water and cornstarch into the soup.
3. Cook for about 5 minutes till the mixture becomes thick and bubbly; stirring continuously.
4. In a bowl beat eggs till light and... - 39.607
Pasta Bits And Bean Soup
In a large pot, place the beans, broth, carrots, and parsnip.
Bring to a boil, then simmer for 1 1/2 hours, until the beans are tender.
Scoop out a cup of the beans, press them through a sieve or a food mill, pureeing them.
Return the puree to the soup... - 44.1088
Pork Pellet Soup
Pork Pellet Soup is a simple and delicious appetizer recipe which cannot just escape your guest's attention in any party. Why don€™t you give it a try and let me know the experience. - 47.6369
Egg Drop Soup With Mustard Greens
1. Cut pork into 1/4-inch-thick slices; then cut slices into pieces about 2 inches long.
2. In a 4- to 5-quart nonstick pan over high heat, stir pork until most of the pink is gone, 2 to 3 minutes. Pour into a bowl.
3. Trim and discard root ends and coarse... - 42.9281
Chinese Fire Pot
Using a sharp knife, slice the chicken and beef across the grain into very thin slices.
Arrange the slices on a platter.
In a small bowl, combine the soy sauce, rice wine, and sesame oil; brush the mixture over the beef and chicken.
Cover the platter with... - 42.1496
Khao Tom (thai Rice Soup)
This flavourful bowl of rice soup with minced pork meatballs is the perfect day starter. Customize with your own choice of condiments ranging from preserved eggs to pickled radish and of course plenty of Thai chiles in fish sauce (nam pla phrik). - 49.1641
Company Chicken Breasts
Cook rice or noodles conventionally while microwaving chicken.
Place one-fourth of chipped beef on each half breast.
Roll up breasts and secure with wooden picks.
Place sliced mushrooms in 8x8-in dish.
Arrange rolled breasts on top.
Combine soup and sour... - 35.361
Chicken N Vegetable Stir Fry
Chicken and vegetable stir fry is a flavorful and peppy stir fry made with chicken strips. Cooked with a golden onion soup mix with ginger and soy sauce to taste, the chicken is prepared with a slight and thick sauce. Simmered to a finish, it is served with... - 37.1508
Khao Soy (ข้าวซอย)
This creamy chicken coconut milk curry with egg noodles is the epitome of comfort food. It is the perfect bowl on a cold Winter night! - 49.5919
Blanquette De Veal
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2. In a pan combine water, salt, onion and cook for about 10 minutes; drain and set aside.
3. In a saucepan heat butter or margarine and cook mushrooms in till tender, remove and set aside.
4. In the same... - 45.672
Kaho Tom Gai
Kaho Tom Gai is a unique dish that is a meal in itself. You can serve this wonderful dish at home for a grand dinner. I made this for my husband for our anniversary dinner and he loved it! Try the Kaho Tom Gai for yourself! - 47.3279
Escudella De Pages
Rinse the beans in cold water and tie the bones in cheesecloth.
Put both with the chicken, sausage, and ham in a pot or casserole with 8 cups of cold water and salt.
Bring to a boil, reduce flame, and cook gently, covered, about 2 hours or until beans are... - 42.9
Crunchy Turkey Bake
Assemble Salad Maker with French Fry Cutter Disc and large bowl.
Process celery, onion, and green pepper.
Change disc to Thick Slicer Disc.
Add turkey, pimiento, and poultry seasoning to bowl with vegetables; mix well.
Put into a 2... - 42.4071
Saucy Vegetable Medley
1. In a large saucepan or casserole, blend together first 6 ingredients.
2. Add the frozen vegetables to it.
3. Place on a medium low flame and simmer, stirring once in a while until vegetables are cooked and sauce is thick and bubbly.
4.... - 34.6037
1. Separate the eggs, putting whites into medium-size bowl, yolks into large bowl.
2. Saute celery and onion lightly in butter or margarine in medium-size saucepan; stir in flour, curry powder and pepper; cook, stirring constantly, until bubbly; add milk and... - 37.7449
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Grease a large casserole dish with cooking spray and set aside.
2. For cracker topping –In a small bowl crush cracker with hands until loose and crumbly.
3. Season with butter and paprika and mix well. Set... - 0
Bring 11 cups of water to boil in a large pot.
When it boils, add the presoaked chick-peas, drained and tied in cheesecloth.
Add veal, ham, bacon, chicken, marrow bone, carrots, leek, and mint.
When soup boils again, skim it well and cook on low flame for 2... - 42.283
Basic Tomato Sauce
Tomato Sauce is definitely the most popular sauce at my place. As my children almost always end up drowning their food with tomato sauce I prefer to make it myself. Here is a wonderful and unique Basic Tomato Sauce recipe that I have been using for ages! - 33.7616
Mushroom Fennel And Duck Stew
Mushroom Fennel And Duck Stew is a yummy soup that will definitely be a winner at the next party you host. I served the Mushroom Fennel And Duck Stew last week for my husband and his colleagues and they loved it. Donâ€™t miss out on this one. - 48.9117